Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    pronterus wrote: »
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    @AdamsEve1231 I applied for a position at the Japanese Embassy in my country since they were looking for local staff. I grew up with English and Filipino, but Japanese was something I learned. The exhausting part was having to speak in Japanese and listening carefully to what the directors were saying. I didn't get the job, but it was a good experience, nevertheless.

Wait you speak Filipino too?

i used to know a little then my brother got divorced

divorce isn't allowed here...

tell that to ayden.
    @AdamsEve1231 I applied for a position at the Japanese Embassy in my country since they were looking for local staff. I grew up with English and Filipino, but Japanese was something I learned. The exhausting part was having to speak in Japanese and listening carefully to what the directors were saying. I didn't get the job, but it was a good experience, nevertheless.

tell that to ayden.

in my country I mean

really what do people do if they get sick of each other?

this is one of those i'm curious but afraid to know the answer questions.

People here have to go through this lengthy process called an annulment, which is extremely expensive because the lawyer has to prove that the marriage never happened or was invalid.

they have that here in the us too. but its less complicated if the marriage wasn't that long or the couple didn't have kids.

Divorces...not great at the best of times but sometimes it's for the best. I've never seen a divorce in real life so don't know how it works here but I know they're expensive. :/

hey your supposed to be studying. :)

Trying to avoid stress. I know I should be but I can't be bothered. Why do I need to take a french speaking exam anyway? I flopped the english version (speech stuff) last year so I'm gonna flunk it anyway (long story on that). :lol: Might as well relax.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

tell that to ayden.

tell that to ayden.

in my country I mean

People here have to go through this lengthy process called an annulment, which is extremely expensive because the lawyer has to prove that the marriage never happened or was invalid.

they have that here in the us too. but its less complicated if the marriage wasn't that long or the couple didn't have kids.

Divorces...not great at the best of times but sometimes it's for the best. I've never seen a divorce in real life so don't know how it works here but I know they're expensive. :/

Trying to avoid stress. I know I should be but I can't be bothered. Why do I need to take a french speaking exam anyway? I flopped the english version (speech stuff) last year so I'm gonna flunk it anyway (long story on that). :lol: Might as well relax.

you don't know unless you try. and since sims definitely won't be on the test so go study you never know.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

tell that to ayden.

tell that to ayden.

in my country I mean

you don't know unless you try. and since sims definitely won't be on the test so go study you never know.

I just know. I didn't even get through the intro part for the last one. If you remember...
    I have social anxiety...which got set off last time. :/ And can make speaking french in front of people a pain without the added stress of it being a real exam. :#
    So, trying not to freak out is more beneficial for me. (That and I know about 95% of what I should know for the exam. :joy: )
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    TpGF9y6.png

Damion takes Mariko on a date in chapter 14!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    hey guys what should I do if I want to remove a disk from the disk drive but I can't find it's container?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

tell that to ayden.

tell that to ayden.

in my country I mean

That's interesting to know! Divorce simply isn't allowed here because of very conservative religious beliefs. So people who want to divorce but find annulment too expensive usually live separately or sit through an unhappy marriage for the rest of their lives.

What if they are separated but find that special someone they do connect with? Are annulments guaranteed if one can afford it?

That really sucks if you find your true love after all but.... "Sorry, we can't get married. I'm stuck for life with this other person that we found out we weren't compatible with each other in the end."
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

tell that to ayden.

tell that to ayden.

in my country I mean

They are more often than not... messy.

I have two sets of friends that divorced. The first lot did so amicably and still remain friends with each other and us.

The second lot was nasty. Young kid, custody battles, mental breakdowns on both sides, can’t hang out with one of them because it’s just too difficult to stay neutral- especially when you know they were in the wrong. Trying to keep the other friend afloat knowing that it’s an up hill battles (same friend who’s business burnt down last year.) Thankfully the kid is young enough for it to not bother him, but boy is it rough.

9/10 most divorces look like the second lot from what I’ve seen / experienced.

Anywho... That was really depressing, how is everyone today! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    playing a ND game haven't in a LONG time
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    .... how is everyone today! :D

I found my next best version of "Let It Go" from Frozen. I might have to find the album on iTunes of this artist and listen to his other songs.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member

I found my next best version of "Let It Go" from Frozen. I might have to find the album on iTunes of this artist and listen to his other songs.

I love this version! I haven't heard it for so long now, thanks for reminding me :smiley:
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Chapter 1 of The Diversity Club is up!
    It's short but it gives a little backstory as to what brought everyone together and stuff. :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    generation 2 tomorrow. i may have cheated a little.
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member

Congratulations!
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    <_<
    >_>
    I might write chapter 1 later (why does every time I write something I get a headache?)
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    Just a reminder (because no one notices me) part 2 of the prologue is out: https://shadyboopshadestuff.weebly.com/beast/prologue-i-had-a-dream-part-2
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Just a reminder (because no one notices me) part 2 of the prologue is out: https://shadyboopshadestuff.weebly.com/beast/prologue-i-had-a-dream-part-2
    Chapter 1 of The Diversity Club is up!
    It's short but it gives a little backstory as to what brought everyone together and stuff. :D

Yipeee!!!

Oh wowwww!!!! Is this for real?????? XD

Ooohhh!!!! I've not heard of this version.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Been catching up on reading the various wonderful stories in here that I'd actually been able to start. xD Maybe I'll be able to start reading the ones I wanted to start soon! :dizzy:

Just sending love to the writers in here again <3
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning!

Aubrey is happy to be in the same place in life as her big sister. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/3d-sister/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    I learned something...
    The first Celcius thermometer has it's boiling point 0 degrees and freezing point 100 degrees
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hey all, I promise to be back later and actually respond to posts and comments like a proper human being. :) I'm super swamped prepping for my new job this week and working extra hours at my other job to make up for my increased work load between the two. I've got updates galore for you. Does anyone actually use the word 'galore' anymore? Lol.

First, KCLKF updates...
    2b.jpg
    1.3, Pt. 2: Changes
    Kass catches her kid sister with a guy... and a shady park dealing with her mamma's new boyfriend and a mysterious guy.

screenshot-88.jpg?w=474&h=356
    1.3, Pt. 3: Changes
    Kass finally meets her mother's new boyfriend and he's not what she expected.

2.jpg
    1.4, Pt. 1: Secrets
    Kass confronts her sister about her secret relationship.

Second, a LASL update...
    03-23-18_10-57-28c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576
    City Goal # 6 Find Inspiration
    Lizzie finds a good routine for her writing, and develops some strange tactics for brainstorming.
    Featuring @CathyTea's Sugar Maple, @LegacySims2017's Joseph, @rockannie's Annie, and @simscognito's Riley.

Peace, Writing Lounge peeps! B)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    funny bender moment. well i thought so. elsa was welcomed by the welcome wagon one of the welcomers was lauren who did not notice the crib in the house. i would say more but it might be part of the first post
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    Hey everyone. Sorry to do this again especially since I just started yet another story but I'm going to be vanishing for a bit. I'm realizing that I just don't have the time I would like to dedicate to sims writing right now and with my Mother's foot being broken that needs to come first for the time being.

Just wanted to mention so I don't just vanish without a trace and I will hopefully see you all again once things are a bit more settled.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Hey everyone. Sorry to do this again especially since I just started yet another story but I'm going to be vanishing for a bit. I'm realizing that I just don't have the time I would like to dedicate to sims writing right now and with my Mother's foot being broken that needs to come first for the time being.

Just wanted to mention so I don't just vanish without a trace and I will hopefully see you all again once things are a bit more settled.

Sending electronic hugs your way! We will be here when you return, and don't forget that you don't need to be writing to pop in for emotional support!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

No worries @AuroraLockwood .
  • Options
    Life's fair because life's unfair

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top