Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S.O.S. (Sims On Survivor)/TS3 Interactive Reality Show/Finale Part Two/Winner Is Revealed

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    @Penguinwa101 privately message me stating that she is going to whip-up a male sim tonight. So, I am going to make a reservation for her.

PS: Apologies if Penguin is not a female.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yay! The more the merrier :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Hooray!

I'm still working on Cid. My apologies. I'm struggling with sims games lately. :D If it's not one thing, it's another.

Latest issue, which I believe I've fixed but gotta wait until tonight to fully test it out. I chose a sim from Isla Paradiso, took them to Uni, disabled Cid as a roommate, added him to the family (via cheats), and made them both quit Uni and go home.

I took the other sim out of the household via Edit town. After saving, I had Cid take the aptitude test (might as well, right?). I had him enroll in Uni. Unfortunately, he's not eligible. Why? No idea.

After a few hours of trying different things (including deleting cache, adding him to my library of sims, having him move, deleting him completely and using the saved version of him from the library/bin, etc), nothing worked.

This morning I thought about going to Uni, editing him in CAS, and saving him there. I did try it and he is in the "premade sim" area. So, now I'll try creating a household with him in Isla Paradiso and trying again. I think it should work. :) Fun times. :| lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Hooray!

I'm still working on Cid. My apologies. I'm struggling with sims games lately. :D If it's not one thing, it's another.

Latest issue, which I believe I've fixed but gotta wait until tonight to fully test it out. I chose a sim from Isla Paradiso, took them to Uni, disabled Cid as a roommate, added him to the family (via cheats), and made them both quit Uni and go home.

I took the other sim out of the household via Edit town. After saving, I had Cid take the aptitude test (might as well, right?). I had him enroll in Uni. Unfortunately, he's not eligible. Why? No idea.

After a few hours of trying different things (including deleting cache, adding him to my library of sims, having him move, deleting him completely and using the saved version of him from the library/bin, etc), nothing worked.

This morning I thought about going to Uni, editing him in CAS, and saving him there. I did try it and he is in the "premade sim" area. So, now I'll try creating a household with him in Isla Paradiso and trying again. I think it should work. :) Fun times. :| lol

Sims 3 glitchfest. :/

The Pet store clerk in Da Kween's save also had a weird issue: their face suddenly changed to Da Kween's for no reason. So I had to fix it. :/
    Banner.png
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Hooray!

I’m telling you, Cid is a mess XD he’s cursed. He disappeared from my legacy, he’s giving you issues, his name was censored for the longest time. Cid is cursed.
  • Options
    Hooray!

I’m telling you, Cid is a mess XD he’s cursed. He disappeared from my legacy, he’s giving you issues, his name was censored for the longest time. Cid is cursed.

Well, this game may break that curse....or continue the curse. It'll be interesting to see what happens. :D It really makes it fun!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    @Penguinwa101 privately message me stating that she is going to whip-up a male sim tonight. So, I am going to make a reservation for her.

That's awesome!!!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Yay! Is that the final spot now?

Also penguin is indeed not a female :3
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Yes penguin is ABSOLUTELY indeed not a female :joy::blush: it's no biggie, I get it ALLLLLLLLL the time.
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Yes penguin is ABSOLUTELY indeed not a female :joy::blush: it's no biggie, I get it ALLLLLLLLL the time.

It's your avatar that makes it hard to tell on first glance :P
  • Options

Lol yea, its because I use my models as my avi's
    3gXRDPf.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Hooray!

The Pet store clerk in Da Kween's save also had a weird issue: their face suddenly changed to Da Kween's for no reason. So I had to fix it. :/

Two Da Kween's? Scary. :scream:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

And indeed you should since they are MARVELOUS, darling. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

And indeed you should since they are MARVELOUS, darling. ;)

LOL! thanks :joy:
    3gXRDPf.gif
  • Options
    Hooray!

3. She's laid eggs already. :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I am going to close the sign-ups. I feel confidant the reserves will eventually turn in their sims sometime soon.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hooray!

*Shudders in fear* :fearful:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Hooray!

*Shudders in fear* :fearful:

Ironically I find Uglina more of the egg-laying type.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Now that sign-ups are closed, I have a twist for everybody.

BeTL69F.jpg

The Legacy Advantage is an advantage that can only be used at the Final Four. If the castaway wielding the Legacy Advantage is eliminated anytime earlier than the final four, the castaway must will it to another castaway still in the game.

Somebody in this game has a legacy advantage by sending a picture of dog before anybody else. Please note that the holder's identity will not be revealed to everybody until the Final Four as only me, the person who holds the legacy advantage, and anybody who is told by the legacy advantage wielder will be aware of who wields it until then.

Note that this twist was based upon this- http://survivor.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_Advantage. However, what the advantage will do is going to different from what the advantage does on Survivor for obvious reasons.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Now that sign-ups are closed, I have a twist for everybody.

BeTL69F.jpg

The Legacy Advantage is an advantage that can only be used at the Final Four. If the castaway wielding the Legacy Advantage is eliminated anytime earlier than the final four, the castaway must will it to another castaway still in the game.

The first person to privately message a picture of a dog through the pm feature on this site will receive this advantage. Please note that the holder's identity will not be revealed to everybody until the Final Four as only me, the person who holds the legacy advantage, and anybody who is told by the legacy advantage wielder will be aware of who wields it until then.

Note that this twist was based upon this- http://survivor.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_Advantage. However, what the advantage will do is going to different from what the advantage does on Survivor for obvious reasons.

This advantage has already obtained by somebody else thus sending a dog picture is now an invalid way to get the advantage.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Edited the legacy advantage post above to let everybody know that somebody currently has the legacy advantage right now.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Edited the legacy advantage post above to let everybody know that somebody currently has the legacy advantage right now.

Very intriguing, Jake. Very intriguing, indeed.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Challenges-

This challenge is not quite ready yet. Before we can even be ready, I need two people to volunteer to do something at the start of the challenge. That "something" remains anonymous until the challenge is revealed.

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Those of us who are playing and people outside of the game?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Those of us who are playing and people outside of the game?

What do you mean by that?

If you mean if people who are playing this reality show can only volunteer, then yes!
    BTW, call me Jake.