Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S.O.S. (Sims On Survivor)/TS3 Interactive Reality Show/Finale Part Two/Winner Is Revealed

Comments

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    And I've finally fixed my game. I won't be able to do anything until tonight, though. I've got church, a kid that has homework to do, and lasagne to make this afternoon. :( But it is Cid. :) So, you just need my app and him. I've got ideas, which helps, so it shouldn't take an extremely long time to fill the app out.

My favorite university sim besides Rex <3 Forget my guy. I’m rooting for Cid.

Ok. I'll root for your sim. We'll be a team. :)

Ay up, Alliances going on already over 'ere. I'd keep an eye on these two, guys. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh yay, Sims 3 crashed again on me in CAS. :|
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm so glad I only have to update David's wardrobe this time.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hey Jake, is it okay if we include a handwriting font our Sims will use on the votes? Kinda like Mojo used to do? I've just searched for one already... ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Hey Jake, is it okay if we include a handwriting font our Sims will use on the votes? Kinda like Mojo used to do? I've just searched for one already... ;)

Omg I remember that. Ali and Ava had cute writing with love heart dotted i’s XD
  • Options
    Exactly. :) Although I can't remember Margot's handwriting even though I'd love to figure that out again.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Jake, I will try to work on my stuff tonight. Hopefully, now that my game is fixed, it shouldn't take an incredible amount of time, but I would like to play Cid through uni. I'm still trying to get a handle on him, too. I think I have a background but need to think a little more on it.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    And I've finally fixed my game. I won't be able to do anything until tonight, though. I've got church, a kid that has homework to do, and lasagne to make this afternoon. :( But it is Cid. :) So, you just need my app and him. I've got ideas, which helps, so it shouldn't take an extremely long time to fill the app out.

Ay up, Alliances going on already over 'ere. I'd keep an eye on these two, guys. ;)

Don't alliances usually end with backstabbing and missing socks?
    unknown.png
  • Options

Sometimes they do. Sometimes two allies end up being finalists together though. :) And sometimes one falls because of other reasons than being backstabbed by their ally.
    Banner.png
  • Options

Sometimes they do. Sometimes two allies end up being finalists together though. :) And sometimes one falls because of other reasons than being backstabbed by their ally.

Ah, I see. I've never watched Survivor very closely. I used to watch episodes on occasion when my mom had them on.
    But I was watching some this morning, some of the players are just ridiculous, it's great.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

Ah, I see. I've never watched Survivor very closely. I used to watch episodes on occasion when my mom had them on.
    But I was watching some this morning, some of the players are just ridiculous, it's great.

Which season?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Which season?

21, I think.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Which season?

21, I think.
    No spoilers! That's the season I'm up to!!!
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Which season?

21, I think.
    No spoilers! That's the season I'm up to!!!

I just started there, but of course.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Which season?

21, I think.

21 is an underrated season.
    Did you watch the episode where Holly throws Dan's shows in the ocean?

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Missing socks? Sure but missing shoes are far better. #rupertlivesforever
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    To be honest, I kinda feel like ranking all of the Survivor seasons now.
    35. Caramoan
    34. Redemption Island
    33. All-Stars
    32. Thailand
    31. Worlds Apart
    30. Cook Islands
    29. One World
    28. Game Changers
    27. Fiji
    26. Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers
    25. South Pacific
    24. Samoa
    23. Palau
    22. Guatamala
    21. Vanuatu
    20. Tocantins
    19. Africa
    18. Gabon
    17. Borneo
    16. Australia
    15. Nicaragua
    14. Marquesas
    13. San Juan Dual Sur
    12. Cagayan
    11. Philippines
    10. The Amazon
    9. Cambodia
    8. Kaoh Rong
    7. Blood vs. Water
    6. Panama
    5. Millennials vs. Gen X
    4. China
    3. Pearl Islands
    2. Heroes vs. Villains
    1. Microneasia
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Which season?

21, I think.

Yeah, that was so petty. Though I much preferred when NaOnka stole um... blonde hair guys sock after losing one of hers. I was really hoping he'd steal it back after she hid the immunity idle in one of her socks, but that didn't happen. Oh well.

And how does butchering a chicken lower egg production when there is a rooster? :sweat:
    They don't even do it properly.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Which season?

21, I think.

Yeah, that was so petty. Though I much preferred when NaOnka stole um... blonde hair guys sock after losing one of hers. I was really hoping he'd steal it back after she hid the immunity idle in one of her socks, but that didn't happen. Oh well.
    If you thought that was ridiculous, then you should see this- http://bit.ly/2H86gAz
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    So if you are a good player, than you are a threat, and if you are a bad player you are a weak link?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    So if you are a good player, than you are a threat, and if you are a bad player you are a weak link?

Balance is key I believe. Balance and convincing.
    Banner.png
  • Options

Which season?

21, I think.

I liked 21, More so than those that came after it (Like Robdemption Island and South Pacific "Non-Musical version")

I agree, It is very underrated.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Yeah, Kind of. It's about keeping in the middle ground, Not being too strategic while also not flying under the radar.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Which season?

21, I think.

If you thought that was ridiculous, then you should see this- http://bit.ly/2H86gAz

Bwahaha! I was so shocked when this happened. :D It was great, though! I'd have booted his plum right then and there for doing that. Privacy, dude. There is still a sense of privacy.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories