The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    And then Finnian and Chad happily ran off into the sunset??
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    Yep... They did... :smiley:
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,844 Member
    UNLESS Yannik prefers them to run off under a bright starry sky. Then you'll have their first relationship crisis. It's up to you and Yannik. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Happy birthday @lovesstorms
  • Options
    Guys and girls I really don't like to leave this hanging in the air and want to do one last episode maybe in the first week of the new year. What I need of your guys is to send me a DRE of your sims of what they are thinking of their perfect match. ;) It can only be a few lines but not more than 200 words... And no scenes involved... Thank you very much!

You have time to send me the DRE's until 26 December 2017 then I want to start working on it...

Oh and the good witch and the evil witch will also be revealed in the episode... >:)

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @KleineMuff @Idontrcall @YJB19299 @Twiddle3 @rosey1579 @princess2109 @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh
  • Options
    Oh. I was still hoping for a challenge in teams with building boats and the teams battling it out against eachother. :/ Had a perfect reference for that. ;)

Though I'd need to go back in time and dig up my writing in Gwen-mode and X-mode again.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Oh, okay. I guess I can reveal what Dagmar's deal was because she found her match now, technically
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,275 Member
    Hmm. I remember Alice and John.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Ah yes, I'll work on a DRE for Gnomeo and Raven sometime in the week. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Happy birthday Rosey!! May all your wishes come true... <3

@rosey1579
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Happy birthday, muffin!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Congrats to the Beard! :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Happy Beard-Day Rosey! :)

And Merry muffins to you too!
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Oh gosh, yeah lemme get working on that, i need to check the forums much nore often :s
  • Options
    Hey Princess! Long time no see... You're a busy bee lately... :smiley:
  • Options
    Just a reminder to everyone... ;)
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Guys and girls I really don't like to leave this hanging in the air and want to do one last episode maybe in the first week of the new year. What I need of your guys is to send me a DRE of your sims of what they are thinking of their perfect match. ;) It can only be a few lines but not more than 200 words... And no scenes involved... Thank you very much!

You have time to send me the DRE's until 26 December 2017 then I want to start working on it...

Oh and the good witch and the evil witch will also be revealed in the episode... >:)

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @KleineMuff @Idontrcall @YJB19299 @Twiddle3 @rosey1579 @princess2109 @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh

• Options
    edited December 2017

Busy,, forgetful,,

Dealing with my newly diagnosed anxiety

A lot really in the last few months :s hopefully i can start being on here some more? No promises but hey. An effort is gonna be made.
  • Options
    Aww thanks... ;) It will be the last input of AYTO...
  • Options
    Can't believe this year is almost over... Hopefully 2018 will be a better year for everyone... :smiley:
  • Options

Busy,, forgetful,,

Dealing with my newly diagnosed anxiety

A lot really in the last few months :s hopefully i can start being on here some more? No promises but hey. An effort is gonna be made.

Oh hey Princess! :) Nice to see you again.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    @Alleenmens you got me DRE's?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Yep, Thanks... ;)
  • Options
    I did start working on the episode... But there is still time to send in some dre's... ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Update: I've still got a house full of people and little minions that have taken over my computer... :o Hopefully I will be able to work on the episode soon....