Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    And then Finnian and Chad happily ran off into the sunset??
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Yep... They did... :smiley:
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    UNLESS Yannik prefers them to run off under a bright starry sky. Then you'll have their first relationship crisis. It's up to you and Yannik. :)
    Banner.png
    Happy birthday @lovesstorms
    Guys and girls I really don't like to leave this hanging in the air and want to do one last episode maybe in the first week of the new year. What I need of your guys is to send me a DRE of your sims of what they are thinking of their perfect match. ;) It can only be a few lines but not more than 200 words... And no scenes involved... Thank you very much!

You have time to send me the DRE's until 26 December 2017 then I want to start working on it...

Oh and the good witch and the evil witch will also be revealed in the episode... >:)

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @KleineMuff @Idontrcall @YJB19299 @Twiddle3 @rosey1579 @princess2109 @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh
    Oh. I was still hoping for a challenge in teams with building boats and the teams battling it out against eachother. :/ Had a perfect reference for that. ;)

Though I'd need to go back in time and dig up my writing in Gwen-mode and X-mode again.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, okay. I guess I can reveal what Dagmar's deal was because she found her match now, technically
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Hmm. I remember Alice and John.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Ah yes, I'll work on a DRE for Gnomeo and Raven sometime in the week. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited December 2017
    Happy birthday Rosey!! May all your wishes come true... <3

@rosey1579
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Happy birthday, muffin!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Congrats to the Beard! :)
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Happy Beard-Day Rosey! :)

And Merry muffins to you too!
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Oh gosh, yeah lemme get working on that, i need to check the forums much nore often :s
    Hey Princess! Long time no see... You're a busy bee lately... :smiley:
    Just a reminder to everyone... ;)
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Guys and girls I really don't like to leave this hanging in the air and want to do one last episode maybe in the first week of the new year. What I need of your guys is to send me a DRE of your sims of what they are thinking of their perfect match. ;) It can only be a few lines but not more than 200 words... And no scenes involved... Thank you very much!

You have time to send me the DRE's until 26 December 2017 then I want to start working on it...

Oh and the good witch and the evil witch will also be revealed in the episode... >:)

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @KleineMuff @Idontrcall @YJB19299 @Twiddle3 @rosey1579 @princess2109 @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh

edited December 2017

Busy,, forgetful,,

Dealing with my newly diagnosed anxiety

A lot really in the last few months :s hopefully i can start being on here some more? No promises but hey. An effort is gonna be made.
    Aww thanks... ;) It will be the last input of AYTO...
    Can't believe this year is almost over... Hopefully 2018 will be a better year for everyone... :smiley:

Busy,, forgetful,,

Dealing with my newly diagnosed anxiety

A lot really in the last few months :s hopefully i can start being on here some more? No promises but hey. An effort is gonna be made.

Oh hey Princess! :) Nice to see you again.
    Banner.png
    @Alleenmens you got me DRE's?
    Banner.png
    Yep, Thanks... ;)
    I did start working on the episode... But there is still time to send in some dre's... ;)
    edited January 2018
    Update: I've still got a house full of people and little minions that have taken over my computer... :o Hopefully I will be able to work on the episode soon....