Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Doing work stuff
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    yay fun

I tried Silentwolf's minecraft server but died 5 times in the space of like, 10 minutes because I spawned in the ocean at night and got attacked by rats and sharks and everything. Yanno, as you do. Pc's a bit laggy too loading chunks
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    *Wakes up*
    *Bikes to town to pick up a few things*
    *Bikes home*
    *Turns on laptop*
    *Checks mafia forum*
    *screams internally*

Can uh, someone give me an update as to what happened while I was sleeping?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Vote count for Day 4

Meepy - Caro, DeKay, FloppyFish, lovesstorms, TRibbo, Sonschi, Emily
    FloppyFish - SilentWolf, Bella, Lyoufln, Zinnia

Final vote count before Meepy was hammered
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Happy Birthday Sonschi!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Sonschi!

Its Sonschi's birthday? :anguished:

Happy birthday, Sonschi!! :heart:
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    Happy birthday @Sonschi! I hope you have a wonderful day! :blush:
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    How come people all seem to have a similar music taste up in here? And then there's me.

Hi @emilzydiva I didn't read through everything but it's ok if your music taste is different. I usually listen to video game music, indie-folk, French Canadian/Acadian, and Celtic music. :)

• Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    How come people all seem to have a similar music taste up in here? And then there's me.

Hi @emilzydiva I didn't read through everything but it's ok if your music taste is different. I usually listen to video game music, indie-folk, French Canadian/Acadian, and Celtic music. :)

I don't know what french canadian/avadian sounds like but I like indie-folk and celtic, too! If I'm im a particularly... spacey mood like, when I'm just feeling like sitting and listening to music and daydreaming then I'll listen to the likes of celtic music and stuffs
  • Options
    Night ends in 6 hours

• Options
  • Options
    I am also into kpop, too xD

but this is a fairly new thing
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    I am also into kpop, too xD

me too. :)
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options

I don't know what french canadian/avadian sounds like but I like indie-folk and celtic, too! If I'm im a particularly... spacey mood like, when I'm just feeling like sitting and listening to music and daydreaming then I'll listen to the likes of celtic music and stuffs

I've been to an Acadian dance before. It's amazing. It's kinda like Scottish and Irish music. Scottish music has a "pattern" to it (like sets and stuff) while Irish is more "free-flowing" if you ask me. Acadians music....just keeps speeding up! During one already fast song the person playing the fiddle sped up like 5 times. It was crazy and amazing!

Oh man, if you want good celtic music, have you ever listened to old Riverdance music? I've been listening to the album since I was 5 or 6. Look up Bill Whalen Riverdance on Youtube: you're in for a treat! :)
    also I like your new avi!

I guess you mean me? Thank you! <3 I like it too. My sim's name is Valentin Marino. My previous avi (redhead boy in tan overalls) is his son, Alder. Valentin was born in-game. My first avi on here was actually one of his moms (and everyone thought she was a dude).
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    This is my youtube playlist, lol. Chart music.

And then on my phone I have downloaded songs from Hunter and the Bear, Bastille, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Imagine Dragons, Mumford and Sons, Passenger and Queen. Those songs I snagged from my brother. He buys them and I borrow them xD

That is also my kind of music...
    DeKay wrote: »

And then on my phone I have downloaded songs from Hunter and the Bear, Bastille, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Imagine Dragons, Mumford and Sons, Passenger and Queen. Those songs I snagged from my brother. He buys them and I borrow them xD

You have like the typical teenager/young adult kinda music.
    Lol, I was a toddler in the early 2000's. XD A country girl toddler. XD

Right now, I'm on a rock kick, so things like Beartooth, Down in the Ashes, etc are getting a lot of plays. XD Specifically Beatin In The Lips and Beautiful Ghost. XD But, P!ATD is by far my favorite band. :)

I liked Caleb Schomo better in Attack Attack! than Beartooth, to be honest...

I'll have to look them up, since I've never heard of them... o.o
    yay fun

I tried Silentwolf's minecraft server but died 5 times in the space of like, 10 minutes because I spawned in the ocean at night and got attacked by rats and sharks and everything. Yanno, as you do. Pc's a bit laggy too loading chunks

Aw, I thought I fixed that... :( I'll fix it when I get home...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options

Right now, I'm on a rock kick, so things like Beartooth, Down in the Ashes, etc are getting a lot of plays. XD Specifically Beatin In The Lips and Beautiful Ghost. XD But, P!ATD is by far my favorite band. :)

yay fun

Ooo I like Ed Sheeran too. I've recently started really listening to his stuff. I'm trying to learn some of the songs on guitar. "Perfect" is the one I'm focusing on but also "Photograph." His music gives me all the "feels"
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,804 Member
    You know if all of them turn out to be town I'd consired Emily to be mafia. Something about her posts makes me suspecting her a little but I can't really point my finger at it.

I agree with this.

And good morning. I'm at the docs office waiting for hubby to be called back. Once that's done, I'll start focusing on this more.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    You know if all of them turn out to be town I'd consired Emily to be mafia. Something about her posts makes me suspecting her a little but I can't really point my finger at it.

I agree with this.

And good morning. I'm at the docs office waiting for hubby to be called back. Once that's done, I'll start focusing on this more.

Just be aware that it's currently night!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options

yay fun

Ooo I like Ed Sheeran too. I've recently started really listening to his stuff. I'm trying to learn some of the songs on guitar. "Perfect" is the one I'm focusing on but also "Photograph." His music gives me all the "feels"

bahahaha I mainly picked up on Ed Sheeran maybe a year or so ago when my brother picked up his guitar again.
  • Options
    Hey, @emilzydiva here's one of the pieces from Riverdance I really like. It's called "Slip Into Spring" and I feel as if it's the perfect song to listen to in March, when the world is still kinda muddy and slushy but it's a nice day on a Saturday afternoon and you feel the call for adventure in the fresh clean air. This music describes what I feel like when I'm in the woods at that time of year.

(Please ignore the graphics of a strange blob-thing. It's just the standard video that goes with music albums when you put them in a computer from like 2005 :D )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AExpUkI120&amp;list=PLC_h668IWn55MhM14Mbynri2Mv7AQBkpL&amp;index=7

Here's a song from Super Mario Galaxy, performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra. I played this game and the music was AMAZING ! Another good piece for adventure in the springtime on a breezy day. I feel this when I'm out exploring/walking outside on a bright winter day in January or March/April. It's invigorating and makes you feel like anything is possible!

The London Philharmonic did a video game album of a bunch of classic/well know video game music. It includes songs from Tetris, Halo, Bioshock, and even the theme song in Angry Birds! It's an album worth your money! I haven't played most of the games but I don't care, the album is faaaaan-tastic. Give this a listen too!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNxRdblSLcs

I could talk about this type of music all day <3
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm up! Kind of, I was woken to see if I wanted to go shopping. Haha... no.

I think it's safe for me to assume that I am probably the youngest here, or at least down there. And I don't like the music any of you do, i should just go back to sleep.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I'm up! Kind of, I was woken to see if I wanted to go shopping. Haha... no.

I think it's safe for me to assume that I am probably the youngest here, or at least down there. And I don't like the music any of you do, i should just go back to sleep.

bahahahha

what music do you like?
  • Options
    @lyoufln

i'll get me some pasta then listen to those on my phone and earphones
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,804 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    We're all old now

Bite you're tongue. I'm younger than all of you (in my mind).
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories