Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I'm actually thinking about changing my vote to Meepy. It might be that Floppy is mafia but there are two others and Meepy is too scummy imo.

Yes! Please vote for meepy. We can use Floppy's talkative behavior to trick Floppy to slip up, hopefully, next time. :D:D

Don't make the mistake we did in my previous game where the last 4 people were literally me, Floppy and two other non-active players and they all wanted to lynch me just cuz I talked more and sounded more scummy and were using that against me just cuz the other two didn't say much so there was nothing to use against them as evidence or clues.

I hate when that happens. Inactives in Lylo or Mylo aren't fun xD
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Vote: Floppy
    I think Floppy is the better vote still. I know this might sound scummy, but no matter her affiliation we get better reads than we would with Meepy, who seems to be getting votes for being less active.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    You know if all of them turn out to be town I'd consired Emily to be mafia. Something about her posts makes me suspecting her a little but I can't really point my finger at it.

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Vote: Meepy

If Meepy is mafia, I'm sure Floppy isn't because she tried really hard to start a bandwagon against her. If Meepy is town, Floppy is mafia, for the same reason just vice-versa.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,660 Member
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    Ohgoshy hi good morning. I'm not going to read back right now or post but just wanted to pop in and say hi, I am here.

Too many posts to read on my phone lol. Will wait for family to wake up before i turn my buzzy pc on

Hello.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I think Floppy is the better vote still. I know this might sound scummy, but no matter her affiliation we get better reads than we would with Meepy, who seems to be getting votes for being less active.

Gah :s I changed my vote so it's clearer but you did the same :joy: One of us maybe should change their vote because it's too confusing already who of those two had the most votes from the beginning.
  • Options
    Floppy still has the most votes the longest though, right? xD

• Options

But how are you going to get better reads off from Meepy next time in the game when she doesn't comment much. Hmm??!! :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote count for Day 4

Meepy - Caro, DeKay, FloppyFish, lovesstorms, TRibbo, Sonschi
    FloppyFish - SilentWolf, Emily, Bella, Lyoufln, Zinnia

Day ends in 7 hours
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KleineMuff wrote: »

Yeah, but we're only going to go with that if there's a tie, right?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

But how are you going to get better reads off from Meepy next time in the game when she doesn't comment much. Hmm??!! :D

True. I'd say we better mislynch an inactive one before we might mislynch an active one. Maybe we're lucky and one of them is mafia.
  • Options

Meepy now has 6, Floppy has 5
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    You know if all of them turn out to be town I'd consired Emily to be mafia. Something about her posts makes me suspecting her a little but I can't really point my finger at it.

There's always something about me tho even though I'm town

unvote

For now. I will very much likely vote for meepy i just want to read back first and see why floppery isnt being voted and yanno catch up with myself to know what is going on
  • Options
    Zinnia saving her mafia buddy? browraise.png

• Options

unvote

For now. I will very much likely vote for meepy i just want to read back first and see why floppery isnt being voted and yanno catch up with myself to know what is going on

If I'm correct, the only reason why Floppy is unvoted from most is because she's active and Meepy is not.
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

True. I'd say we better mislynch an inactive one before we might mislynch an active one. Maybe we're lucky and one of them is mafia.

Yes. Thank you for agreeing with me. :sunglasses: I know it's a messed up thing to do to kill someone for being inactive but I think it's just part of the strategy of the mafia game.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member

THATS THE EMOJI I WAS LOOKING FOR LAST NIGHT
  • Options

Or not :lol:

• Options

unvote

Yeah sorry. I also don't wanna get rid of you because it's much more fun with you xD <3

• Options

Like this:
    #Meepy!! #Meepy!! #Meepy!! #Meepy!! #Meepy!! #Meepy!! #Meepy!! #Meepy!! #Meepy!! #Meepy!! #Meepy!! #Meepy!! #Meepy!! #Meepy!! #Meepy!! #Meepy!!
    But you replace the number with a tag.
    I wouldn't do that.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    (Also, just going to remind you guys that hammering is in place, so day can possibly end early given the situation. Think about your actions carefully)

• Options

I can't understand Zinnia's change in vote. Because of this:
    You know, when I played with Meepy before. She didn't defend them self up until litterally the very last minute in fear of mislycnhing. I don't think Meepy not voting is too weird.

She claimed an interesting reason for voting Meepy but then unvoted her.
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    (Also, just going to remind you guys that hammering is in place, so day can possibly end early given the situation. Think about your actions carefully)

I totally forgot about hammering :joy:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I feel like I'm gonna be responsible for Meepy's death if she is a townie cuz I'm trying to rally you all to vote for her. Oh my God. :sweat_smile::weary:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LOLOLOL

Sorry Meepy if we are wrong :(
    But if you are too busy to play it doesn't really help keeping you around.