Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leashes and Skirts [PART ONE OF EP 1 RELEASED]

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I've saved some pre-taken screenshots into my flash drive and I've started my editing of those pictures.
    The episode should be released sometime around this weekend :)

intro-7_orig.png

Is it bad that I want to dive in the sky like it's a fresh cool swimming pool?
    and is that a skunk un the grass field? At one third from left?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    And @ChocoCub are you going to give some pictures funny names again? ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    And @ChocoCub are you going to give some pictures funny names again? ;)

Haha :p you bet
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I love how it looks! Fantastic job!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I love how it looks! Fantastic job!

Haha, thanks. :3
    I've saved some pre-taken screenshots into my flash drive and I've started my editing of those pictures.
    The episode should be released sometime around this weekend :)
    intro-7_orig.png

Is it bad that I want to dive in the sky like it's a fresh cool swimming pool?

I would like to do that myself haha. It's summer here anyways :p But unfortunately I just packed my swimming boxers and goggles so I would have to pass most probably :p
    and is that a skunk un the grass field? At one third from left?

Not gonna answer that ;)
    ._.
  • Options
    I'm on mobile right now, so I can't see it in detail.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Bad news people: The comp store just phoned me and told me that I will have to collect my laptop on the 9th June. It's a one day delay but :/ Right... at least we're getting there. Sorry for the wait.

@Alleenmens @icmnfrsh @Keyenpeydee @lovesstorms @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    ._.
  • Options
    It's okay. I can wait :)

• Options
    Can happen. My middle name is... Hang on, I don't even have a middle name. :o:mrgreen:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Can happen. My middle name is... Hang on, I don't even have a middle name. :o:mrgreen:

Thankfully you don't :D
    ._.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Did you know that legally speaking, in the Philippines, one's middle name is simply the mom's maiden surname (at least for legitimate children)? However, lots of people have multiple given/first names, which is what you would consider the middle name.

• Options
    Did you know that legally speaking, in the Philippines, one's middle name is simply the mom's maiden surname (at least for legitimate children)? However, lots of people have multiple given/first names, which is what you would consider the middle name.

Ooh, now I wonder what Alleen's mum is called :p
    ._.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Impatient. :p
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

Oooh, I'm glad that's not the case here or I'd be Shady. :o
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

Sounds...shady.

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member

Can confirm this
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options

Sounds...shady.

Truer words were never spoken.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Question to any cat owners: Is walking a cat never a good idea?
    ._.
  • Options

And a follow-up: Is giving them a bath never a good idea?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I think cats should be bathed every once in a while. I know they groom themselves quite often but what if they got really dirty like mud stains and such that stays in their fur? I know most cats dislike water because their fur coats get soggy when covered in water. I have been watching some YouTube videos recently about some cat owners giving cat a bath and people in the comment section are all like boiling and said how cats should not be bathed that's inhumane or saying that the owner is abusing the animals and I was just like seriously? It's just a bath...

But I've never kept a cat before so I have no idea if giving them a bath would be a brilliant idea or not. I mean apart from yourself getting scratched, what are the other further drawbacks?
    ._.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

It depends on which type of cat you have, if the cat is more outdoors-y, then maybe, but since I have house cats, I don't exactly know :sweat_smile:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    I lived in the country, so I never bathed my cats. They were indoor/outdoor cats and took care of themselves. However, I might if the cat was say sprayed by a skunk or something. I'd try to wrap their feet in something, though. I ain't gettin' scratched. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Minor bad news people: Origin decided to go through a new update which causes sims 3 to go on a strike. Sims 3 launcher doesn't want to work on my comp right now but I'm still actively looking for solutions and I'll let you guys know if it has been working for me. :b

Ugh, me dislikes Origin. >:U
    ._.
  • Options
    Blarg. Ever since I switched to Origin, the S3 launcher has been screwy sometimes too

• Options
    Ugh, me dislikes Origin. >:U

This statement still holds true. So I tried one of the mostly used and unfavourable method of uninstalling the Origin client and have a reboot to see if it works. It did, fortunately for me, but I think the gameplay has been affected and is slightly laggier. I think I'll try to clean up my computer files by removing some unwanted custom content.
    ._.