Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leashes and Skirts [PART ONE OF EP 1 RELEASED]

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    You won't need your partner's response unless you are asking them for help or other action that requires their participation. Apart from that, active players are able to continue their exploration on their own.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sorry about that. I was out the entire day. I didn't expect I'd get home so late, but I was roped into eating dinner after watching Wonder Woman. :p
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I'm starting to think that this mission might be a little bit too time consuming but we'll be able to get around it real fast if everyone's active or has contributed at certain point :p Thank goodness we only have three duos XD
    ._.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Yeah... Good luck with it... :p
  • Options
    The funning thing is that I'm jumping between saves and main menu and households and different stories and scenarios XD Hope I won't end up mixing stuff haha :p
    ._.
  • Options
    Yep, that will be funny and confusing...
  • Options
    Me needs a short break. I'll update pictures and stuff later :p Sorry guys.
    ._.
  • Options
    Half of the contestants are doing pretty well/active but their partners aren't XD

If you will be absent for sometime please let me know.
    ._.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I've been super busy and haven't even been online. I have a birthday party today and I'm cutting up veggies, salad, etc, and I am already stressed to the max as it is.

I'm having one issue: what is the point of this exercise? Like I see Alleen going places and stuff but what is the END goal? Am I supposed to be finding something? I can't talk to this other animal because they're not there. So, I can't just jump in when they're not around. You know? So, I need a little more detail and guidance, please. I don't have time to just waste. I have precious time as it is today and I'm already not happy that I have to do so much work with this annoying party, so this added on top is giving me more stress. Please help me understand.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I've been super busy and haven't even been online. I have a birthday party today and I'm cutting up veggies, salad, etc, and I am already stressed to the max as it is.

I'm having one issue: what is the point of this exercise? Like I see Alleen going places and stuff but what is the END goal? Am I supposed to be finding something? I can't talk to this other animal because they're not there. So, I can't just jump in when they're not around. You know? So, I need a little more detail and guidance, please. I don't have time to just waste. I have precious time as it is today and I'm already not happy that I have to do so much work with this annoying party, so this added on top is giving me more stress. Please help me understand.

The entire point is that a series of events will be triggered when your animals have performed certain actions whether inside the house or not. But with some inactive players I wouldn't be able to trigger this event and therefore, the mission.

I am separating the animals because you are not supposed to know what they are doing for the time being when you are now in different towns. Also, I have included in the individual duo PM chains you are not supposed to ask questions here on the thread because it may risk the saboteur/Alsatian knowing what you and your partner are trying to do when they are not supposed to know if you are in different duos.

This might seem as confusing as the one @Turner has given to us sometime ago but you have a bigger horizon here. You are in a town and you can go pretty much everywhere. You can even go have a dip in the community pool because I'm definitely not stopping you from doing so.

What you as a player has to do is to figure out what event it is to trigger but also think about the consequences so that you will not lose any <3 for unnecessary actions. If more than three players have lost all their <3 the mission will end with all the money directed to the saboteur/fox's account.
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

The entire point is that a series of events will be triggered when your animals have performed certain actions whether inside the house or not. But with some inactive players I wouldn't be able to trigger this event and therefore, the mission.

I am separating the animals because you are not supposed to know what they are doing for the time being when you are now in different towns. Also, I have included in the individual duo PM chains you are not supposed to ask questions here on the thread because it may risk the saboteur/Alsatian knowing what you and your partner are trying to do when they are not supposed to know if you are in different duos.

This might seem as confusing as the one @Turner has given to us sometime ago but you have a bigger horizon here. You are in a town and you can go pretty much everywhere. You can even go have a dip in the community pool because I'm definitely not stopping you from doing so.

What you as a player has to do is to figure out what event it is to trigger but also think about the consequences so that you will not lose any <3 for unnecessary actions. If more than three players have lost all their <3 the mission will end with all the money directed to the saboteur/fox's account.

No, this helps a lot. So, it's kind of like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" type of story. Fun, fun, fun!!!! Ok, I'm glad I have a little time in the next hour and a half. Of course, if you're going to sleep soon, my apologies. lol I'll be around a lot more tomorrow. As long as hubby doesn't want to suddenly do something around the house. :|
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I... almost... died... XD This mission is driving me mad :joy: Most of you guys are doing really well :)
    ._.
  • Options
    Cool! But I'm going to bed... Good night...
  • Options
    I... almost... died... XD This mission is driving me mad :joy: Most of you guys are doing really well :)

Haha! But you're doing well. I am probably not helping. lolol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    That's me signing off from the day, I'll try to respond to any new actions with updates as soon as possible. So please be patient with me, thank you :)
    ._.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    You know what's hard? Containing my curiosity about what exactly's going on in one such PM!!!!!!! :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Alleenmens @icmnfrsh @Keyenpeydee @lovesstorms @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299

I've finished writing the remaining part of the premiere episode. Now it's my favourite part of taking screenshots! :3

Expect the episode to be released soon. It won't be that long from now :p

By the way: The current mission will not be covered in this premiere episode since we haven't finished it.
    ._.
  • Options
    Awesome!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Awesome!

Yeah, plus I have started to pack my stuff since I'll need to start moving very soon and as a result I might not have enough time to update the current mission so please bear with me :b
    ._.
  • Options
    Got it
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRVZpzURQFATmUqAyH4b1eCqCZgPCS2DU9vot6ce3R0fjIb56CvSpOKlJ6

• Options
    No problem, Choco. It's Monday, so it's back to the 'ole work grind. I'll definitely be more out than in. Have fun packing!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Got it

Yay! Choco the cub finally reunites with his momma ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ <3
    ._.
  • Options
    Got it

Yay! Choco the cub finally reunites with his momma ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ <3

Did you just assume that bear's gender???

(lol, I kid)

• Options
    Another Announcement:

The current mission will resume on the 8th June due to my current suffering of technical issues. It's no biggie it's just that I have sent my comp to the local shop for some regular checking because it has been acting funny recently and I shall have it back on the 8th when I'll be able to update the pictures for the mission.

Thank you very much for your understanding and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.
    ._.
  • Options
    I've saved some pre-taken screenshots into my flash drive and I've started my editing of those pictures.
    The episode should be released sometime around this weekend :)

intro-7_orig.png
    ._.