Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited March 2017

[img][/img]SBigytd.jpg

Josh having fun.

all for now.

D'awwww he is just the cutest toddler!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @dreamerz13 Nice to see you posting welcome back. I loved the update on austin hes so cut.
    I mean sorry Austin ofc you are so hot and gorgeous yeah hehe. him and jenni seem to have lots of chemistry which I love about sim couples sometimes.
    Thank you, its a cc skin and cc hair that make him cute haha.
  • Options
    Last update for the week.

[img][/img]A49tbrB.jpg

Even though shes busy with two kids and her job, crystal still practise
    art as soon as she get a chance.

[img][/img]ijZ8MUu.jpg

She and Anoki were doing this automatically so I screenshotted it.

[img][/img]IO2v3U2.jpg

they keep doing these stuff automatically

[img][/img]TwlN8Y3.jpg

[img][/img]etHBl7s.jpg

River had an fun sunday afternoon by the pool

[img][/img]bcyefTS.jpg

[img][/img]dRcuJfd.jpg

" Im huuungrryyyyyy giveeee meeeee food"!!!!

[img][/img]CkDsJg1.jpg

Scenery over whinchester Farm world

[img][/img]GkGziDh.jpg

Josh learned how to walk and talk and how to use potty

[img][/img]AgEurQQ.jpg

River tierd after a day by the pool

that is all for now

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited March 2017
    @dreamerz13 I remember them both, but I'm a teacher so I guess I have a good visual memory (getting around 150 names and faces right every new schoolyear can be tough, lol!)
    Love your short texts accompanying the pics, which were very good - as usual. :) I have ITF installed since September, but haven't gotten to use it yet. Too busy with my story, I guess... :/
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 That's a lovely picture if River sleeping! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Hiya guys...I wish I could say it was just Sims 4 toddlers and vampires coming out that's distracted me (it has, but not as much as two months of time distracted me, and I have yet to play with a toddler in my game, deciding to explore vampires first and then make a toddler... lol), but I've kinda got to deal with a surgery coming up. Apparently my mysterious weight loss plan...turns out to be that my gallbladder has decided to rebel... my husband's appendix tried to kill him years ago, and apparently my body decided to be all competitive about it. ;) If I didn't have health insurance, this would be the part where I'd just be waiting around to die, but then again, they wouldn't have done the tests and I'd still think I just had a weird, more than one year long lazy flu just getting worse because I wouldn't have gone to the doctor in the first place.

So, I really want to tell you all how awesome you've been...more individually, but I'm really slow! I didn't mean to fall off the face of the earth, really! ;) So, um, I hope to catch up before I disappear for a week for surgery, but if it decides to burst early or something, that'll rather spoil my plans... so heads up, you guys are all awesome!

Just quick snack comments for the wait:

@Jillbg: I love what you did with Baba Yaga. Serious, completely love it. :D I'm so happy you've been throwing Russian words in there. :D

@Ianlyn: I always love it when you show things like the cardboard cow and how you're arranging things, I love your stories too, but I really like how you can talk about how you do things behind the scenes like that. ;)

@Silver: You make awesome cc cutie toddlers and your scenery is lovely, like always. ;)

@Dreamerz: My gosh, I'm glad to see you and love seeing Austin in ITF! :D (Sometimes I wish I could send you guys virtual hugs). :D Like if they put 'hug' down there where they have the like or awesome buttons lol.)

@Venus: You're photoshop skills are way better than mine, I hope you still have a job and I loved seeing Madison and Kady together wearing similar dresses and interacting even though they don't get along. :D
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Zabeth0 I'm so sorry you're facing this health issue. I wish you the best of all possible outcomes. Sending prayers and affirmations your way! Just take care of yourself and BE WELL. <3
  • Options
    @Zabeth0 OMG! You're the awesome one! :) It was so nice to see you on the forum again - I hope everything will pan out right for you, today's medecine is incredible - it's just a pity it's not accessible to everyone. I'm glad your surgery is covered... So just take your time to get well again, I'll soon post next chapter with Baba Yaga to cheer you up!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Zabeth0 Hugs and much love! <3 Sorry to hear about the health issue! Take care of yourself and take as much time as possible getting better! Glad to 'see' you again! Agreed re: Kady and Madison. It's clear Kady has taken style tips from Mommy Dearest, even before the similar dresses.

Same to you @dreamerz13 <3 Much hugs and love! Glad to see Austin in the 'future' Lol And that soap opera at his job makes me Lol! They need a reality TV show Lol!

@Silverofdreams30 Your family is so adorable! They're coming along great!

@jillbg Agreed about today's medicine not being available to everyone, what a shame.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    @Zabeth0 So glad to see you around hope things will get better for you soon.

@jillbg thank you

@venusdemilosims thank you, I love that fmaily which is the longest I have played with for now.
  • Options

@TadOlson: Looks like the town hall is starting out nicely. :D Your community services are so useful. :D Thanks. :D Wow, hard at work constable! That one's not going to let a burglar slip off, nope! (Constable: "No, that man dropped his wallet, I've got to stop him before he gets in a cab without it!") It's so frustrating to go to use your computer and find it broken. :D Good thing they have the skills to fix it themselves. :D Sounds like a lot of greenhouse progress! :D Those are some impressive sized paintings, I hope they got some good simoleans for them! :D

@Venus: Thanks. :D Sorry to be so slow with my comments. :D *Gulp* Poor Kyle! ;) (I'm kidding, I know you just mean or he gets divorced out of the family like Madison!) Well, they might feel weird about him being a commoner (even a rich and accomplished one) but hopefully they are at least encouraged that commoners have a shot in the modern age. ;) Glad to see AJ and Anastasia getting along even if he's not ready to talk more directly about what happened. :D (This is how I see that conversation: Anastasia: "So, kidnapped by aliens, huh?" AJ: "Yep.") ;) (Mental mirror conversation: Anastasia: "So, Andrew is rather taciturn, huh?" Alex: "Yep.") She probably expected way more information from one of them! :D (But to be fair, I don't imagine it would be a fun subject to have to recount...and with military briefings, they've probably had to recount it many times already as the higher ups try to figure out what happened and what this means in relations between them and Sixam). :D

It's a lovely palace in the snow. :D Well, I'm sure no one wants an Alien Probe Honeymoon for a year. :D (Imagines the review: in a scale of 1-5 stars, I'd give it a blackhole rating, as in no star light can escape. And the only thing that can be said is that they had attentive staff willing to provide round the clock service...in most cases that's a compliment...but not when the service is keeping you captive!) ;) Lol @ "The only instrument I play is a military rifle!" (AJ: "You wouldn't believe the looks the other cadets gave me when I finished my stairway to heaven rendition...") (Aliens: "We had to know why he could do this strange thing. Never before has the planet produced a riffle savant...we're hoping to breed a laser death ray symphony...in perhaps five or ten more human generations this family might manage it. We thought we might help speed things up...") ;)

Ah, a time travel honeymoon...to make up for lost time! ;) Perfect! :D I look forward to finding out what happened there. ;) Ouch! I know how dental problems can be. :D (Having teeth pulled is notoriously not fun.) It's often quite disconcerting to find out later that something almost killed you... in my experience people also tend to lecture you about it too, so double sympathy. :D It looks like a pleasant mansion. :D She looks very comfortable there. :D Ah, her bedroom is in her favorite color. (Kaydence: "I wear pink a lot...I have camouflage in my room.." Terry: "It's true, I have to find her by spotting the book she's reading...") ;)

Lol, I've tried to play Skyrim a few times...basically, I end up lost everywhere, picking up ingredients and snatching the salmon out of the water until I'm encumbered and then dive bombed by dragons lol. :D Usually my alchemy skill is what levels me lol... :D But my husband got a Switch... I expect I'm going to be backseat playing with him a bit lol. ;) In other words, he'll be playing and I'll be saying things like 'oh, look, acorns over there! Hey, they are shooting arrows at you, cha-ching! Oh, dodge them of course, or they are wasted! Clean up on the misses!' :D And "Look, by the tree, mushrooms! Score!" :D That way I can get my alchemy ingredient hording feeling satisfied vicariously and he doesn't have to worry about watching me be utterly lost trying to find my way to a point in the map...something that is always a bit frustrating for people who have a sense of direction. :D

Anyway, really cool how you've integrated it into a story that Kaydence is reading. :D Oh lol! Madison had to let her daughter in manually? She had to actually open a door by herself! Oh no! ;) Such an imposition! :D The ordeal! :D

It's interesting to compare her angular boxy modern house to her daughter's curving Spanish Style house. :D They are both stylish in their own way. :D

Oh, I see, she's actually upset because now that her daughter is old enough to run off and do things with kids her age, and isn't off partying but saving people off world and going to science conventions and everything...she doesn't know where she is. :D I bet it's frustrating for Madison to see Bassy's personality in Kaydence, who looks so much like her. :D Well, as annoying as it must be to be upbraided by your mother after you've already rescued your aunt and uncle from aliens and won awards and left soap operas and written books...she is still her mother's daughter and her mother has the right to worry about her...it's just never fun to walk in and get yelled at when you are paying your first ever visit somewhere. At least her father's coping mechanisms are helpful for her, even though she has others she'd developed on her own.

You're photoshop skills are much better than mine. :D But, um, didn't Kaydence also have a half brother she found at college? Wasn't that Bassy with someone he didn't know he fathered a kid with? (My memory could be off, it's been a while). :D

Thanks. Yeah. :D I think she learned from watching her mother's behavior that she doesn't handle things very well, so she took the good parts of her mom, like the fashion stuff and the ambition (she put hers into workaholic-ness) and tried to cut down on the temper (though she sort of has it sometimes...it doesn't seem to be as much of a huge trait of hers as it is of her mothers.) :D That's the impression I've got, anyway. ;)

@Dreamerz: Beautiful wedding pics! :D It's a lovely dress. :D Always nice to see what people can do with cc, even though the most adventurous I've been with cc is patterns from the exchange and I've even had trouble with that because I'm that inept lol. :D But it's lovely. :D I wonder what her sister and friends had to say at that toast! :D (Don't tell the Juliane story! :D Some things need to be kept private!) :D Looks like the Pianist was seriously rocking it! :D (Evie: "Hey, did you think I'd have bad music at my wedding?" *laugh*) Looks like they had a great party. :D

Lol @ "The soap opera that is the Saint Greer Fire Department". :D Well, to be fair, it's really annoying and hard to take screenshots in the tombs. :D You've got some good ones for a montage to suggest the sorts of things he's been doing. ;) (Austin: "A portal to the future that is actually a portal to the future?!? What? I thought that guy was the guy from 'Con-Tested!' that show where the host goes and cons people on the street into believing or agreeing something absurd, sort of like street magicians with mind tricks. That guy can really talk people into believing anything, last week he convinced a guy that he had a tail that everyone was too polite to tell him about! I thought I was being tricked! Now, I guess I'm just stuck checking out the actual future...I feel so let down." ;) (Emit: "What? Do you not think there are prank shows in the future too? I did it for Hack-ERs: the show where you take a time tourist and get them lost in the future and then watch the fun as they can't use normal technology or have no idea how to use normal technology to go from floor to floor, to cook their food, to drive or to fly or look after their children! Those zany time tourists always getting into trouble! So funny! We even trick them into eating food orbs, they think that's our real food and not just novelty food. Everyone knows that real food comes in cubes. They fall for it every time!") (Austin: "Hey, the future owes me for this my emotional pain and suffering.") Well, you did say a soap opera... ;) (Guy in a suit: "Them getting married at the station raised our ratings, quick, get that man a promotion!" or maybe it was for advanced jet pack training certification...) :D Lol, she's got the laser-rhythm in her bones! :D

Seriously, I loved your update. :D I understand you're busy but thank you for giving me a barrel of laughs. :D

• Options
    @Zabeth0 Sleepless at 5 am so got on my phone and read these... hilarious as usual, thanks! And just like that, you put the O'Jays song in my head, 'Stairway to Heaven...' lol There's a Grim Reaper guitar in Sims 4... why not a guitar shaped like a rifle? Lol
    Yep, the infection I had almost ended me. So you definitely have my sympathies. I'm still not completely 'right' so... it takes time.
    That's Kaydence being brutally reminded that despite all her 'supergirl' accomplishments she's still a kid...
    Yeah, he did father Aaron by his ex Kyra Foster, but I couldn't find a pic of her...
    For better and for worse, Kaydence is a combination of Madison and Sebastian. She is. From Madison she got, like you said, the love of fashion, the ambition/workaholism, and of course some of her mother's temper. From Sebastian, of course, she got the tendency to want to please everyone and also the genius IQ (came directly from him, he has the trait)
    If there's anything Kaydence is, it's extremely perceptive, although that's not technically one of her traits. Perceptive in this game applies to detectives and wannabe detectives, but we know she is a fast learner. Even when she was little she knew her parents were two flawed individuals.

• Options
    @Silver: Truly it's rather nice to catch landmarks at different times and different weathers to see how different they look, some of them are really stunning combinations. :D Oh, the game job clothes can be such a mess. :D I like having master controller to fix them. :D That's a good picture. :D Yeah, turning them off just means they don't breed. :D I have horses 'off' but they still wander around and get stuck in kids playgrounds and things like that lol. :D Wow, that bridge in the rosy tinted snow is spooky! :D He sure looks like he's having fun making that snow angel. :D

Aw. :D You're toddlers look like they belong in a cereal commercial there. :D (Then I can imagine the two toddlers on the sofa's with the bowls of salad... Toddler one: What's that show mean that kids don't like vegetables? We eat em all the time? Toddler two: Yep, kids hate vegetables...we'll eat them all gone. Every last one of them. No green pepper shall escape us.) :D

Looks like they are loving the snow. :D But it's nice to come in out of the cold. :D Ah, a nice private date, I'm sure they can enjoy having the pub all to themselves. :D Thanks. :D Aw, Noctis is a cute. :D I'm not going to look at Prince Noctis the same now lol. ;) Ah, off to Bridgeport to get married. :D (I guess I'm remembering the save that went down where they were married before lol.) :D One of the nice things about the private wedding options is how fast they are. :D They caught the good weather. :D Well, they certainly look happy. :D Lol @ "Crystal's mini me" too cute. :D I do rather love when the kids get into the toy box. :D

Well, Rvier was such an adorable kid they were sure to have another. :D Ah, they got her a console for her birthday and she's still helping mop up overflow in the bathroom? Good call! :D Looks like a nice breakfast. :D Good thing Josh's not missing out by being a toddler. :D

She probably needs to take a break to keep from cuteness overload. :D It's good they are still affectionate after two kids. :D River looks like she's commanding a starship at the pool. :D Thanks. :D

• Options
    edited March 2017
    @Zabeth0 Thank you for taking time to go through all those updates haha its alot so you rock. ( that rhymed hehe).
    They have a third kid now to wanted to see if one actually will have the same haircolour as Anoki. feel better soon * virtuell hug*
  • Options
    @Ianlyn: Wow, thanks! :D Lol @ the look of Emad getting out of bed! :D Aw, poor "bored house husband" indeed! :D (Emad: "Another child! I must be EmDAD!") ;) Waiting to flirt! :D Lurking to kiss her! :D Wow, so desperate for attention he's out hugging the horse! I can understand why you might have taken to sending him out. :D Oh dear. That's quite a mission, getting more ghosts...but I'm sure you've picked the right guy to accomplish it! ;) Oh my! Ensorcelled and burned. (Emad: "Well, their love songs are usually something fire related: A hunk of burning love?") Though I don't think making her into a form of fire that can burn forever will make him leave her alone...after all, he's a daredevil, right? (Emad: "Oh, she just got more beautiful and dangerous! Watch this!") Lol- it's always amusing to me when ghosts scare each other...or one ghost sees another and freaks out or passes out. ;) Lol, poor Emad looks so let down drinking that skill drink. :D (Emad: "And then they turned into ghosts right in front of me!") Faith's party is adorable with Luna checking out the cake. :D Emad seems to be right at home Noisemaking. :D He does seem theatrical enough for that to be really funny to me. :D (Emad: "My child will feel approved of! She will rise! Feel the adulation, my daughter!") ;) Excitable, artistic and perceptive- she sounds like a handful! :D Ah, nice, eager to help out! :D That's a good sign. :D She looks a lot better after the make over. :D Yeah, she really does look like her momma. :D Oh no, and unattended IF! Well, he has good traits. :D That's something at least. :D Lol- yeah, the adults face expressions when the kids are interacting with their IF's are usually quite funny. :D Faith looks lovely in her kimono. :D Yeah, I always love that fan tucked in there. :D Lol- oh boy, and a child genie would totally practice that innocently, I'm sure. :D (Paladin: "Hail, fair minnow!") ;) Lol @ the fishing line from the invisible IF. :D

Lol, yeah, with those traits, I'm not surprised he ended up singed. ;):D

<3 how Emad is proud of his little girl. :D Paladin looks good with the makeover! :D Tempest is adorable, I love how Tempest has coloring from both parents. :D I think you chose well to correct the mane. :D

Thank you. :D Yeah, Rafael tries to be scary. :D Yeah, I like having him seem to be a classic bad guy...immortal evil overlord, with dragons that have a weakness (There could be a hero quest to go gather fey blades to slay dragons if he's not careful) but he's hiding that he's basically a con man who's got criminals and dragons just going along with him. :D Of course, he is evil...just not as evil as he pretends to be...which puts him in a vulnerable position if Chester Swain is playing him. ;)

(Dodger: "Oh, is my name Dodger? I thought it was Digger...my mistake!") ;) Well, that makes more sense for cardboard cows. :D (Stall owner: "What? Tourist come from all over the world to have their pictures taken with my famous cardboard cow cut out! What will they ever do now!?") ;) I like the 'real' ones lol. :D but I don't often play in stuations that allow for them...when I do occasionally have a situation where I can put the cow and chickens down, it's fun, and cute to have them play tic tac hoof or get soy milk lol, and I like the little milk bottles lol, but I have so few games I can swing that lol. :D Sometimes it's a pity we can't just have the cow without the shed lol. :D Sometimes I think it'd be cool if someone made a room marker or a special rug for the cows or something...but then it'd be cc and I couldn't use it anyway. ;)

Thanks. :D

@Wolfkomoki: Lol @ Calvin telling off the Grim Reaper. :D (Grimmy: "...All of them.")

Lol @ Grimmy hanging out at guys night. :D (Grimmy: "I'm here for you, bro!" Calvin: *wide eyes* "It's my time?" Grimmy: "Nooonooo,duuuude, off the clock, man, just talkinng. You knoow, liiiike brros!" Calvin: "Have you had too much to drink?" Grimmy: "It's a deeeeaad maaan's paaaarty! Whooo could aaask for mooorre?" ;) Nice to see they made up, even if passerby's think Calvin's crazy. :D

Aw! :D Alec is adorable! :D Calvin looks like he's having lots of fun teaching Alec things! (Like how to be a bird on his back!) :D Aw, poor toddlers don't have any high chairs at restaurants or booster seats? :D That's too bad...but they did just add toddlers, hopefully at some point they fix that lol. :D
  • Options
    @Jillbg: Oh, don't mistake it, he is evil, just not as evil as he pretends to be. :D He's got a handful of people he cares about and he cares about them fiercely. Of course, he's basically a super villain, on his way to being the Emperor of Evil, but he's not there yet. :D His daughter inherited his intelligence. :D She would have been trouble for him if she were merely human, but she's also a witch. :D Oh, his hands, they will be full! ;) Ah, Dima's too young for elixirs to help him now...but Deedee is up to something to try to help him. :D Rafael's kids will be pretty good about looking out for each other. :D With the sorts of trouble they are going to get into lol. :D Yeah, Rafael's trying. :D Oh, it's still being run as a regular amusement park with ques and concession stands and so forth, but as 'owners' they'd get 'perks' to get on rides whenever or not pay for things. That way they don't have the empty amusement park feeling and Zelda gets the deference she's used to as a witch...as an 'owner' instead, without anyone knowing she's a witch. :D (That exotic human experience!) I haven't actually seen those movies, so I don't know how badly I'm mangling your expectations lol. :D

I love the bat! :D That was great. :D Ah, well being in a bath...it does sound like a scary movie! :D Yeah, this is definitely starting off on the wrong foot! :D Yeah, poor Linn! :D Lol @ "How to avoid accidents with psychotic old witches" Lol, oh Linn! (Freckles!) Well, at least she dimissed Linn so she couldn't dig that hole deeper! :D Lol @ "friend of Granny's or rather Missy's." And poor Taiga thinks she's joking about eating people lol. :D Aw, the cute cat tea pot! :D Lol- at least Linn doesn't know and doesn't go 'she thinks she's the witch that eats children in stories?' lol :D Lol @ "I mean, we'll call the cops if there are more of you.." Ah, yeah, a Russian Aunt out of no where! :D Lol @ Linns reaction to the rat. :D Oh, I can just imagine Taiga googling Baba Yaga lol! :D Oh my! Baba Yaga's deal, essentially, I'll clean up after your party or I'll eat your friend, your choose! ;) Lol @ comparing Linn giving Ruff meatballs to how Baba Yaga talked to her rat. :D That was great. :D

Oh no, she's heard so much about American food and she's getting friend meatballs and mac n cheese? Oh dear! :D I'm sure Baba Yaga's pleased she found that particular bottle. :D Well, good thing it didn't go to vinegar in between the party and them drinking from it if someone opened it during the party...of course, she could have just been saying that, sneaky old witch lol. :D Lol @ Linn with the butchers knives lol. Poor Granny, worried about Burglars to finding out she had this particular visitor! :D Lol- wow, Linn jumped the gun there, but I suppose most people wonder when someone goes to a place known for drive thru chapels lol. :D Poor Granny...this is probably rather like a horror movie to her too! I'm glad Granny's getting Arthur and Linn out of there. :D Well, that marriage talk is very revealing, it's almost like Baba Yaga isn't even trying to embarrass her in front of her granddaughter, but simply forgot she was there lol. :D Somehow I doubt that, though. :D Lol- the look on Taiga's face with that lamp burning above and behind her like that. :D<3 @ "You will boast about knoving mee." Well, this seems to be going as badly as it can without anyone actually being killed, eaten or stuck in a statue for all of time. :D Baba Yaga must be having a great time of it. :D This is sure a rock and a hard place! Lol @ "Whole bunch of Russian lawyers and other henchmen hidden behind the sofa" Burma- that's a very good place for gemstones! :D Oh, the torture of the engagement ring. :D It's beautiful, of course. :D Oh, a queen. That's kind of an important point...Queens have responsibilities and things. :D Lol @ poor Taiga without her google lol. :D And if she weren't so hung over, she might notice she's being stuck as being a queen. Oh dear, powerful children...or maybe she knows but doesn't want to say that she's going to use Taiga's powers lol. :D Well, Taiga was already planning on not speaking to him... lol- divorce is an option? She didn't think very hard about that at all! Oh dear @ "Good luck with that"...if only she knew who she was dealing with...but while you're signing a contract...that's why they make contracts! Poor Taiga has no idea what's going on keeps jumping into the fire! Oh, of course she left her cell phone down stairs! O.O

Well, not quite- he's a super villain on his way to being the Emperor of evil, but he doesn't have everyone under his organization yet. :D There are still people opposing him, and getting desperate enough to try to team up with governments trying to take him down. Well, Konstantin Petrovich Ovechkin is a sneaky Special Agent, the fact that he's been able to evade vampires should be a hint to how difficult he is to capture. Well, in my world there are simple wards and much more complicated ones... most witches have much more complicated ones as a sort of magical defense system for their protection. :D Most of the more specialized wards fail when the witch that cast them dies. :D Granny cast these wards just as part of her making the cottage...but they are rather specialized wards...many witches can ward the place to keep all vampires out or not to keep any vampires out, but it takes a powerful witch with a special spell to allow a certain number of vampires in while keeping the others out. :D Most normal witches have basic wards for just keeping something like vampires out. Granny is able to get so much more custom with it because she's powerful and can tailor her wards even on the fly...were she to ever make something on the fly instead of hundreds of years before anyone needs it. Sorry to take so long! :D

Just enough evidence to get her in trouble with Granny then off to the council! :D Lol @ "innocent and...gullible...but you vill learn..." Lol Baba Yaga looks so pleased sitting primly by Count Olaf! :D It's probably a good thing Granny isn't telling them who her father is! :D Lol- they get to talk about how slow she is and then have her uncover the painting...I'm sure there is some reason they are abstaining from magic lol. :D (The magic cold war...if anyone draws their wand...) ;) Oh dear, she's giving herself away! :D But she must have been shocked to see Valenor from her dream on the painting. :D Lol @ Baba Yaga calling Count Olaf a goat. :D Poor Taiga- good thing she didn't actually guess! :D Probably Baba Yaga is already holding enough grudges to take out on her later as it is. :D And now she knows about rejuvenating potions! ;) Lol @ Taiga's having such a problem when how little she'd be sold for lol. :D Lol @ Sprinkler speaking in code. :D Well, at least Sprinkler's telling her that this is unusual, since she can't ask her Granny what's going on. Oh, wow, so the one guy who is not here gets to be the veto or not. Wow @ that insult string. :D Lol @ Baba Yaga's reaction to being called evil lol. :D Oh, kill him, will she? It does sound like he's the kind of guy that'll earn her wrath, for sure, but that's probably easier thought than done. :D And who knows what's in the contract about that possibility! Well, at least Sprinkler's giving her something to do. :D Haha, try to rush Arthur...that's going to be a bit weird. Oh no, Missy's never been the diplomatic one! And she has a toddler to contend with! Oh my! I hope Taiga can give adequate warning! :D (And what will they do about the Bonehilda? I think I remember that Taiga raised an undead servant which I'm assuming is a Bonehilda...)

Yes, I wish it was accessible to everyone! :(

You could definitely cheer me up. :D Especially with a Missy chapter lol! :D
  • Options
    @Zabeth0 Missy chapter coming up in time for next weekend! :) Love your comments - so detailed and funny! :) Taïga and Granny is going with the flow, Granny hoping she'll find a loophole before the wedding. And she will certainly not tell who Taïga's father is, especially as she doesn't know if her granddaughter could be some kind of hybrid yet unheard of. Better let Baba Yaga think she's won and then use the time as best they can. She just hopes Missy won't do or say anything jeopardizing during their dinner...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    edited March 2017
    @venusdemilosims I've been commenting on your posts on the other thread, but wanted to say I love your diagram of Bassy's Tangled Web! He really has a reputation, doesn't he? Well earned too.

@Silverofdreams30 I like River's hairstyle too. Glad she met a new friend. And Josh is a darling toddler! When I saw River by the toilet, I thought she might be pulling a prank. But no! She ended up mopping the bathroom. Sweety. ...I love Josh! Anoki looks so great with his son. ...Cute shot of the kids having a breath holding contest. ...Beautiful sunset!

@dreamerz13 Glad Austin has a new romantic interest. ...Great scenes of the couple. That co-worker of Austin's--always trying to steal his girlfriends! ...Really cool adventure pictures too. ...Loved the ITF pics. And congrats to Austin winning the big lottery! ...Fun picture of pregnant Jenni playing the light harp instrument.

@Zabeth0 Hope you are doing well. ...Wow! Thank you for all your amazing comments to me. You're awesome! I really appreciate the feedback. And you're so funny too! ...I look forward to more of your updates when you have time and are feeling up to it.
    ____

I've been doing something different lately in my game. I've set up a household of 8 YA males. I will soon split them up into 3 or 4 different family households. They live on a small island, so the population is very low. In fact, there aren't any other residents besides them. I'm doing this to learn NRaas Story Progression, which I've never used before. I thought it would be easier to experiment with the mod settings in a small world.

Here's a picture of the 8 guys in my current Mysterious Island game (and plumbot). I dressed them as knights because they live in a castle of sorts. In this screenshot though, they have just arrived to test a new home I'm building on the island. Look at all their thought-bubbles! :D
    qUsoJD-UO9aPnTGH8GG45zK4e0d9E4eTXJn16Z_8uSS-BQheF6OnAv-VB-CrEp-OiznALH37wWSp0UghQ96agpSEJg1niaFRx79muj2QiRj5yhT8IjGqMIQHZDG0kvHH5tDaFtnKSYy1jeu-iB3aKghiVA77NBUq0iIzZ7yBOXVrv9oW5XMVbTVISDP_s9zrIv0QD-BfIdPArK0wEQ_cTHmXcQd1Y1NNymACelgXMC8UmE05_TE_Yk6LlJtbQrEA7Pp_2WF371Ex9EscA_CjOnMX-6szIDtl_K5gl4MWLhh5p9dnO8w7Kad_YPBug4cdM5fQAIHuBGhvNgr4gMNOFCTMBORGU10cY4lAEQpxzFfkd4EOW85btg-srRt4Vuwc-VqjSzt8nKxTBmJcpgJBXjPzoBHyD946ZHkyGRHEwgcaQdaklVQlxbET8IXKHQ5pwbDIdGsWnxSU5sU1eFtlQliJ7OUKMfayQvhncow648ddjCcMwibM-9eSeHvEjtg0NkDjv3atfAl4Ug27mK5JUaUJBt6-3ikxsSONSThVNXEFwMZ7SUB_80JR4QFZPCgasrKGQMBIdE_rI9V5g6VTnVl0kR4ZBKq3QZJUl4UadynAMHlVou-eiQ=w1600-h896-no

And here is the castle-style home they live in.
    9kK8WNyvM0vN3e-SXMJfHvfF8wugOTyDJa8gwJNcm-yIZQQPdLtMpeDCMvQ4WyPZkxpq_4A8SB0Bzn-uYzb6GlHmJhq7NCYoYTu3ul7iE0YZp5CWcC_jV6qByc6iv8vgkjmNVHXV04cHAaYYcGtq66OrJ98Y4jKNZ5L4UdwUtR3Iwp05JCcgXXhgEXRBEpV5fk1rLq5_fIvAnffFWVDeMkHfN_yszfLCE3_NJgyQ3rwVWSvobf67t2A3E8LXlgnCGIv2FGNhbqY4JzL3afPw1goYjqVtQW9CN3VP5htSP1F1Pp2UydHyJm8rVSF3j58gX74hA4AgVVcdA9TJJa2fBI3vytoZR7UQmY5NouBgI_4wN1s8Vceba1OYvZQqjzSrCE_9asbFPdccJ3wqjQssR2NpQEumYg2G8X23_AY_ApvqoMa8N6vWeqTQbnYn-qa6RoRm_zwySutqCVGbxB5j7VRglmceWbzW4HUtwW4PVULFaUj3kx9IywdzFx0gl2DjWgLRvqxfrj5Pv8YdHHN9PNPFjxkiajBh1zidwcjI1aicyb4ux26mzkrrq2eBYGQccZlNT3wswjw3m3kvJJ34y7xLxKlPmPkgESdS2JDqkHdkORK3kkCIYw=w1600-h896-no

I've also had to download and renovate or build other lots for the island.

Arcane Guild
    RZMaXo61GY0D6I43FJs7Bro_oP4_EdCaxhSp9IyB5rKoJ4jTKSwD6lAMK9795I_fLzwuC0Rn6xMvkYoIXlFPXhXU7DLlkWpR9PfSGl0CTvNd_pfHYLLPdGaLIWMVuWEOgOnpSHCTYaA6CaoMWDuMGV9Q4FLL0NtkK3lv7HH94-vzi-IunX903jjw2VsYsvHV6tHJpKNW18nUMsz4bBhwpC_z90c0tPa322vQHCPGqEaRq3qEUbPKtbukqGFDArW1pnC-cEnN8xibtqFn8mK6mcb1zK33tDHxd-wuBJjmvlA5R-BSTaVukoF1IkBn8V68kuA8ry1gDxCoSOdZBcZXJZ0H-SNmSIVONzbahirAHUdN80CHVyL6mO7J49o144ove3mBP3Zo0uYpA2S7eEctH4MmKGUfBN67kyd7mEWobHHzSWZnfYqgqd10JsXIG6flMNcm_1RL_FyUqQFf-DA2NjhmpWT4RlHvUeyY2ewILS_xNDrzkbrqWlGtMU13xTOnKS_DovZ0bxjW1upTT9aTfugyOLbGsPJMpYvzpsdpDBuJKFJk8ScuI80VEb5wAAcLcYTvm8dDYfnNIq6gPRM-20bstrr5ypLh8NgewxNkWUhc_JNAlacyYA=w1600-h896-no

Old Tome Library
    vDBFCIZiOZ9KOthHVHPeM4RP-hHJ4nz66fDSvxzNp5-jgE3-qYbv5nBk1hFkMHpGAcpSFkgxO_uN8kKA_MtBiLDjMxkZsqhJIP5_ozcUNvm6oOQui8yAyjE6k3DLPlkm7QiSPwJQHIbeGXcXnozTvBa9V4tROSxQLsgiEFrkN6lnPQBKuzFGIcKcDNPvfAj-ATbn5CuS2VWm-6_xj2tqMGAXs1BNBlNA4d1orPgYuvZ9tqPPlPSMd5oM3itvB6Z759JAVeWCW2vrNvC_OcJFGgCsi1Tix-Okqlmb725U7Y2atWmQBYemXi2C1NwT1xDSfCuCYN3mEegKW_79GygX5r47uSxGblO0DTg9eTNy-s8Zlto0rIlgz47NTzDLECfbFCJkd0tufdP3UbRHAE7lURPT2ErCsg0TSV02qZG38fBdMX8XCB1wNoxtsp1wOI9lP6jJwZTfYRKSSITZCpCh2Pi0actOaagv5dq5QaMUBlDavJNNvKsDdHn6pd6iZLfXbJurOo_MxxmhdCW4Z9ZyUBPL_xnr93Q4gPEz6NN2XDlPKdhZyYZ_UU_VRLnT98gWy82QKmoVpJ5HEOmlhNqyjex2uUhkAqLxVlMeRw-a9dpc58UELhn0Sg=w1600-h896-no

A fishing pond
    jeW3k9ZbyhRtRC36q2Vxm2Hqv-toz40DRyUprGNqVemigP4RjW2b7z2J7hfOx6bBBDwKga2zNUKEl3j7ZG1eTXKrd1s9IcVOrSR4AFi484K0Oy1GCRwRIWTJ-qjDv5kTU0cbajhtf3kbhjVoCyJ5Mc0KoGuaygGiVjzS9ax9yVfrGrcJfHE0FOhZSVBJLvRbRUaZUSURK57YivFMA3aGnLkGRmGbMwBqJuYdXhdvQveOLQQG1kK2wa0qhpIW3SXMy9xfpiHxZuSKh80sM3oOIB1LRxXQMrgMmU9eHiCcDb6H8bx0bnnD7EReFUK3bLObes7GroMVAHrXULy1FZf5rkqPT3Ui5Ta31KmGGlmb7D7TglyUigdoKeSFg6M4KKYxRTJt3DmwsyBLJmramtoKq3tKyvp2bEKoN-_XyYmwoj2GemfO2MOuyyA63TLLPyhI-2UwiO1w6CTbtbR8qxl0F8V8lqiaZnrtBHXFtx5GCRtLymwC9Q0gogKmSA5U1IbOF_NiJIKZrmwVHKBsaw2MIO5DO_yXTqlyDQL6jMa3zGZpa76ACXNVWA5FqDNI92A2eevUQ6qHZt0GHgwxum0XPRJYEYWoO95XXecQgdeKViv0KProKgxqnQ=w1600-h896-no

A swimming pool
    sSpjVI6NB3w4cCL9AGrG2mP6A-YhN2Sm_klN_iElAAgMUi7KwGqpRXjrTIasW49CAIEQiURGjipthMByC9cFn-9REG0XKB59dAAuvEtmXnjIkflOCEe9tFgOqoGpnVosQCZMiwmwfftfuk5ZyN144DdqJxYrFBPnpL-8DEtUfUdjpsh-wu-YnPlqAsflz968sBS3itUeh28fetfl_3cudUTTOVNVdmcOGeOaRs6Ofn3Qp80AvIEVXtVWsuv608aIYI0-S7UytiahhkH6nfcXBKWn9f_emcLNXD1PTP1Wb_GP0XyApbzcDfYZSV1R-LaedQrlrN2pUVl0ftQGYp8iXHtCw5ATapYjVvQsXb1q91UzdBUXp0I3eCwZW_UqPUPAND1yw9Lc2qtvxPJNmXhskIhR-BC0463MQnsOHyqglZXEKmL92ZNXcSNmbNdVHmaYXhW5rVoSgLDwHeoQArcQl4MnCcnVOpyASUFLYnfOF4QB_vUEOPVY3R7KeewcztWEVHu5w_8gp04nnpUS6Jk-Y2aJnEXJYzUMdEssw0eDiIDxFbVhUjqDwzKQ9L3mWf9Y3GSN_8l41KmWiduf8cyjGGndfb5phKk7tZmtqZGkgwtbjJGISQ1ceg=w1600-h896-no

And the new house I'm working on now
    CaGoSlz4mNZClXzvDXbmV0OAcwgs0ZzzPjGiCYy7uQpYYML1SnE8SST-BLsDAOe8XYtvUs-qlrwXxu3RVpz7ekbAatzzl_1HjCEF3EhDFBxGaqg00_4o-XGDPfqkiimcLI9zFj5TeBsAp0t0BugZ3-r4IT2IgaWehPh30vUDPVBRDJ151484_pxivZpcrPlb3IWjYApTA0hmAnn_q2CCgG8YPz7d24MGKYD_COOhNVKS5HB3GAH0RyfPZTzMLTu10yt2EGbxQhQPHR6Wwu3yZxy06uyFEaAHzzzmEdnsFJGqrdDgf-ikII0lzV6aBy_DKLjc8K9gjeGVPIxb8AZRvXO2Ib2pwynL6_aAal9IS0oNd1Gxqu5I7hg3F3WCSoAR69Ljotco6zRNUW1KYxVgg7WG5FhdEU5LcQvVi-gwdTL3U9Xs5WhMczQAVQNZXXdGeI5QWrPG-bvN3tPtW5NYV8Stt7ydAuU-vaZ-tjfQg8_OCJCpoLsuy_qc8mh8w2T60G5vU8D7LOwOfuNgfKf2nlwHftlF0-OmGCcSuGrjFWv5WtauDUjdznCdyeOe49L3tzEdyxDjcjjgwLRwjJxgvMpmGKLTU_LLxOC7Dbi-z8Cnwt8qwVG_ow=w1600-h896-no

The main goal for these guys is to romance and resurrect the 8 ghost ladies who now reside on the castle grounds. Once the girls are revived, the 8 couples will become the founding residents of the island.
    l6R_zoMJQRZK_mHhoEnfODDGjC8u3v6tjEyT0wjmZlJCDjJAClw3NAg5CqdQg_SFpm5n7blHAmn27cA2o9qdwnMXaco65kN4Y32Kw3I4XeCsHjktexPRDaI4a9VVa6a0Yu6KMmtTE92CjOhUqgAA3SBxOOgyAMgEnAwPYXg7562lIwbgLZthoQVgijWvShtECrUyIqN959BcNhWAuQiapJJ4SHGBwvFSK3zyNDVPK5nsp_0i32w3ECuPobvodNBmR-7B6-VMYKvRSresfmLNg6AqpiJ1lpB2YN5pXnj7hDESz25N7MYX8kC-7X1T2s-5QdXZeN-qykPvvp3k0Y7Q4W4UE0-OOktSKYmFWq9A0RFcfPLBBmapJt7x-TAVWxexQ--Rs9FXFwc05ffT2dn-q4QNizhnmNZzBbqeW_U3zLfcuImz4XTQzO9FRPApYYMEDC5ft4sobcbtwDrbTW88Ip0VfBcArVvBLhOQPsrk38ISrmiZ0GLM_-eB9Rulh10brRpYYpECFPbZgNAFtQcSHh3ACDGsVjqnp92N6Gb_VMokHV_SpJWzW8a1cLCynM_U86yePSx8iFy-d_F7tXOuKXakHxZEtN2gJ6h1umT1dgzgqvmF6PFgSw=w1600-h896-no

Here are the couples.
    UPYHfAN2tkiHc0K_hVhDeolbJfVE9xS2M3om3xMSkH0ea3ale2iEffZA9cja89VjdkP8G_ERQsS9UWdV-niLR4slew2OpPaT9dqoWHVpq7qabLgnhzy9bsugShPO9eglQG3p7pavDpeHAxYtPjNmQrAPlSN8PdomDB0_U8bb0O09H3eAM4r42uNWekeIksZoVIms1r1W-YIm29fCMSup4gU6RC3I2lXorAQXIKhz-nWwJdAB5kw1PFjVdA6x9rIPB0JgkwNYlRAiDDwDaLzEvWJpWqdJBnIYkAmZPvbI8Kwekn3JIURSEpfUwIYdAuonNJdSYGvw9C4SX5yC-GPrdLySSEIENPz8leV4z8_-e1G3EVF26_sG7kC-IJhuUMMlZQ9M-PhHjfPgo511Lca7IhgYtv_1oMVf8gnZqk2xYNSDlIzwenpWcE5-qWs6T8ZLF4HCRMCpZCq3IaYZpTVyR1flM22XbZZk5LVx08xHbMuCwhA7FLfA7FlFjzEnNV86U2rLXMBj8orUyxs2_4lsf3JbCA8WWv1vs7uJXkfvgGspuV_0Hb5ms-UtvEnY_YCPm61cacYdM_FNBLj-epfKX0enP_40JilfK6CjffsopeCGEn061nVYaQ=w1600-h896-no

uJ4-OQlPqIe2Xnl5HTXLVfEqolKFYTMGmjfqzSR9N_G3Q9Lot21etywzdBsThLk-qO8xZP2eQV9W3G6tpFKk2R_xlLrCvg0z4EvtVtbmc2BGEfkuslwlZNj1CiPXv7fMFILgCSgv-pyufqdf1uYaTJgOHwMhuPedM5QE2Bf-pPYNKWVmcx9qpK7E9f2oA_9eQRDGmJCkpD4XjRouDilPyZ9gMNldGX8yjDPBqvG4GcFDywQXOtFBXN3iDqJlBOhNR7SsyRhTZSf7gMl9VPQtbxK7RHGvvLkX2VOqsTbO9tDBHfNBnuxTELwS2tO_XkRpWkFVjYgL34yAr3OSaqKT77LlnGMcnKdj1yul9PPUq5w6vPfn9UWd3mHZyPCu_howXlNvmO4dIz0gji0kT3RDq3pHbkmocZ6BWTgpJjjaq9UxG2xc2QcKOAu0VToD4NNE9x_SbxPqj-KeOG-NmEThMfX3xIWYZBbFQnmL78Pt5Cs1hZcpfeHLC2zVfg2FOnseDtDkZ7xHlB2bLEvTpZeQaENv8bWInvBDwhGnaAWd_ek-3dJ_19iKECsp40YKUaXgVYlugdQXTvNyNbE1YDa4v7o3NAqY-9ullIH7N3JhzB8R4LVWIWyMiw=w1600-h896-no

Ut-Zzk_FLJhqlnSIVWwxxUHhrsPFvMiX3yAeEHlZzvWbt5DUof5DUSuETL6howrQAQ9yljdd4QkQ_vAaCyo1k6UINRPD-OhVf0NigHwPS2_Zc_kinqQifY9xL5mYL2m5Zz5AJOV4v4upr-FqQsh2k2jybVBsas5wriPkRUN42TIhpgR14FKlpO_hq96V7euUx1VgH1S4sGnczUWwphrTfcA-NCf5Hz0hYQnkS9xeBoymh5R_z_obLXD5lEO2oMEd2eZQ9OSjVoQQPK8pkN3XV7wViePSTOJQgADCUmo46wQmRcdj_OJVXvrh1ai5bvMpUf23SHjewngvEZtLR8sb7SNl2AcHoUDLXu-ZRCPBkSRJAPBLcA31-hgi1lIw0qkvMmJ3EcV9ZZIbHiurtndw80r3vOacCNCkN0y3381H6QSrDXh_7EA8voOYR3_wPbP4MZca_LZJwk6bHtq-QJqfLQK9yhAhL8phAxklalCqfJRCEk3-ZsYE4x54Am_IoFQFRMh5sMmpbtLzuqlFPpUvTDhmIlX3hcokbrEGlws5y3rVXwFozkmoEWGetjePMJDwOB6UekGDZ5j_ssgPjk5ATnwBw21lcisKUAMhnXsPDQQr8qglMUk_wA=w1600-h896-no

ZVVEN5P4UWYolL2CWziF76tUcO0omNIZHAheTXbUenRCEtOCQJXMpikX04N_k4Lv6PzzeEfeHxfqQBfB2uw9-2ae2T0M9TvWNxaNH14aQ3VHHxCaTyCCYsgBYZ_cj8AvljcnNXoqlv2FryMCLekT34OiRullAeHwa1116ysWmH4PLu-Oufb9zsY6qeLdDJ_qKCiqOpmuerhddIDpCXejpDro-81QirgFctXOqGvFxQRxHlEqdqHF2LngeoMoa1qpz_Ldo1ihnyuBNULxOVbjIT0A3N7IPLii4nlcyyYCLe9IFyksgJEIJJ5MgXh6QFOHJiSvJ_jHtip4MrBjlUG0mzTU5q3sSYgYso7YIZHoZp4E819DFMS88AhzHPFZgp3G8gq1u1Ud0rZVM4Qwo5NSl0HJ6tlD08mJ9c_F_7iT7uBbe8ZKTy7WcwOYgkeL0vJ_6ILzA47Vr6_ts6fIZi3G3Yy132-Fyf0R4y18049mnmMImJgx8yfdSz8H707RNl9tFJKEek5jAyQWWQ-u1BtEboeT6zyNb2ax-Cwr3f4lZVMQqbjvlTVbkLlUhZg3MOPVDk4nGKruTjrgCAZk6zvOn_Y9Ukaz7xDm8dpr6rJPC1tUCi2tQbrRjg=w1600-h896-no

lUqaXTww_6hVDRlGbiFpTkTxF-z6DX2e8OZO-U0Wb7LpRBVmUFE_oTfnqwXeX2LYMJBV6mYqCz65TmTSb2FFXeMa_JoOstStGpDMRuNhPLE3k5v5tqNozJxEIDwloFG-9my3HZH3bmeefDW6QmzkxoVhmN6kP18hkl6_0a76vHss37SOgBtEwbfZ6pWmQNl-r__BYoLa2gtxR49QIiKV0B_668MAqGlzkH-rCtmz45XPPc_EJKwdZWOqBGhi2vT16v6EkVsqyQwTUNqDcURabJP17fqsXthekdpRDxza8EL9Xhh8EiYSiCjjn9jFft7tRUrecIXTx_vdNwuyMJSU62gl56hHFiAGlYFOleo1_ff-Si3pCRT1-uAaHMC7JeekiXW9E2sL-aTgGTLAWUSQXz635mnAbvlETxkxnwhOT9lG9EFE39dgsQccMyWj2i-ARSWedUCPt5bRhMdiNfIrhY556sP9nNSiocRUbUZxmBn3mr1flno934YO3l5Udpo2aUKC10aQ2ZAxaruFh1agct1H80hPIqOA6sVojOIhCrv-ZpOxkdGwZQ3rzfO34VOWx1eZMGntYFaOv_Sd3_pYIVm-siIqRSU2ekO9wCc0rE160QBDbgSlXA=w1600-h896-no

TD8QxcvIFKXwdD9cyRo0nJ24PbE1GtLc36TcUuIdYSc8b26pjRpbLqWOHW8PGTwDK2SA5lm3Eag3wcDQ84lv2GCB_MYt2T_VwRXcQu893wDDR-MKGXeAnmr6DIjmGHvfQGvOLcBOjoPo0PB2nVNqUMfvFd5mfxShigCzkvd3KMoQWSRAbF1nSWa8CMSmiYUxrFUGQymxKtwC--cYy-OiwX9Osga-KC45jGOH3-og8jn_i1Lmx7zYVctgc5CQknQQw4BTx4FymCr-okmOrubqob2CfI1DK3Psb0Fh2MpuxqR82PEFN7_Ft4x43sLvyH5T5Ie9iebS9ADi1pRfn1NKvUzMP_dTpHtbldhqbLBzAToAZpeR3U81GBO_ma9qya3qb1nqH3bKQceEgX2tuQWtbyiV0_JbB5AEEJIlslbpHM39_iBlZR3Rr5KKtKj2zJhG_v_DwJsMuVNpO6REv0150sjnDy945kv9x5aBn5Xwm9X-u3Tt2cG-ECZokGzTDOW3fFMnwSjF9vpw5nea8WoFGpIqBw_8H2H69uXDH3U8KtsqFMQHqoZj3yW185yUV2WiDnJ3PZ3b9KWcHT1OyyJ2nSr6Y2mpAOevuiHrC9nEBrEXtdIy8sO7jg=w1600-h896-no

gHKLlquj6c-ujBSYaqoit3lBIBunzdqsY2pIZQbZUxy-9f3V1w7w_nb-ygqMB1u1slE0o8hRgcWs363MOVut2hWWigUlsqQjdB-0wyurZJALkjmkKBz4ZYQViRzW-p3R65IYB-2VCnECIOkKYLyatS4IM9KvRuR0cnPvVR4IJxsGDg5OFBPnZzl2ep-A58F6cX1Ry57KF1Rqdus18486CBeoqvkTbA4IXfhDtYhDqMKtu6gSyWjQ-H0ac2lMxtepBVyXH4oIpSFBbT0W3QuvJw9kTsRteUYsShsTXuEbTi5btteMFsQZx-n1IEIDJjwPNDs-RLpUNMWh01RcnMJ83YR1rLIRTiBGhNoAU7FZ2a7BDJAbGoLBAm3rl8jaM-FlrgRHYEsIuX6MuPemhQlT__FqKcUQprKiXO8c7rR_7V78U8xYWRLyiT6lf9km4rZppT721PFvaz6LQy_nrAF7yA-oCglPf0RmoYmG-CSfLL6nLKujfpSIk-W_2r1Xr--_dJ11m_xvWvqJSp0OCYaU-qQ1_rNu0K056XO957YaHKFo5QCzStzfVeI_udG1xVTam_4aII5_TIZSDdX2dzG1udDUtmHhfqnhy3EXJ6qluJfcowiS1WpdZg=w1600-h896-no

YYepOyxUkb1v-ZTjsWM3CG4n5YPCuCfj7WhGJ78Be8yEUYJ2_fY4XGqUBQc-ns4Iorw2KR0EGqH5ZmI_Ak7eYY313xL-y3vNE38lV3n9qMKwqzEaIiMGGtxmqNjokb20lvhANQEX294o_k5wJEt0Y70IrgFwKPEmqKylPx0G87dBYh6AwVjlsAwXZOd9U2huhFiXIao-gJvAQmKkeRowntl3kqMVV-DbyAkayzdDBAYVb27Vgk1cPzl9ULhLXERSYduw9UvHtBfMye6Yn97-Jt9RhygLDmBu3nbhMnh2KIkfZGMluriZMceHcIe4AUr2azvO55lfeb2KFRz1ednSCEXlZYMlypK7dCeEOt4cESOe7JhsehxjONVqQlA7D9dWTgEyNt-geXGYtfI3tRIc2s_QkprKEVW_RA3JE78zm9xHqKHqjmDoPN3pxqfVa2fXBGKKhM2P9HUAg6OneeFL1hjNicdG6kGw6mloobmn5AxqDIFoRlMLqlWqxef_2eCwd6Lf4ps9fEiwGU0AyWHcQWX9dXFN8CAmpwB970yR_om6HZST_Mhoz2tKY2FFHST3BCH9E3AaY7gQdsVKbhlZoNHB1_qKN0oh8Bq_v0vgxlFB2pG08ZVISw=w1600-h896-no
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @lanlyn I prefer commenting on this thread - less clicking back and forth, lol.
    Lucky they are guys, when I saw the thought bubbles, I could imagine women in the same situation - expressing their thoughts all at once! :s Your building project loos really good, in the same "medieval" spirits as the others! :) Love the veranda or terrace, big windows are one of the things I just adore! <3

Lots of kissing and romancing the ghosts, can't wait to see what the ladies will look like in the flesh... :o

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @lanlyn I have the toddler and kid stage quite short, while teen is about 150 days haha. River just aged up to teen, Josh is not due to age up to kid yet and they have a third baby in the house. Great updatelove the castle.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Headed back to the doctor soon, suspect the ulcer I had 10+ years ago has come back. I can barely eat anything without my stomach being irritated.

@lanlyn Yep, Bassy has definitely earned his rep. And it's all his doing, too. He wouldn't be a player Don Lothario style without having redeeming qualities, and he does have some. He's obviously a bright guy, who wants to please everyone. In addition to his talents as an actor and musician, he's an excellent cook. Oh and I'm in love with that castle home! I have yet to really play with caste settings in SP. It's all so confusing! Good luck with 8 guys in one home! Sounds like you'll need it, lol.

• Options
    here is another short update just copied as I posted in the other thread to this time.

[img][/img]c4q55jk.jpg

Crystal on her way to the day spa, shes expecting the third child.

[img][/img]pWfwGgt.jpg

shes an art sim so really love her art.

[img][/img]1aGQgmD.jpg

Anoki reading to kid river as she could not sleep.

[img][/img]qGeHRlc.jpg

Their oldest daughter River turned to a Teen

[img][/img]BIL39a1.jpg

Second child Josh

[img][/img]xc05Cq5.jpg

Third kid Adam
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 River looks a lot like Crystal :)

• Options
    @venusdemilosims You are right, she does hehe.
  • Options
    3rd Zolnikov Christmas Special Part Three:

155hzfa.jpg

Rafael: Chester Swain didn't react. The silence wasn't even particularly angry; in fact, if Rafael didn't glance at Dante's smirk, he'd have thought Mr. Swain had simply dropped the fisherman act entirely and was a cold agent who had no reaction to being taunted about his daughter because all the affection was an act. However, Rafael knew Dante's face expressions when someone's heart rate and breathing told a completely different story than their composure. Over the years, Rafael also hadn't been satisfied to just rely on Dante's expressions to relay how much things varied, so, they had a scale, a five point scale to communicate how much of a physiological reaction something got verses what their apparent response was; so a person with a nonchalant response who's heart just jumped and breathing increased in some sort of powerful emotional response would have the same number as someone who was acting like they were in a panic but their heart and lungs were not moving any faster than if they were sitting in a chair reading...he wanted the system to be difficult for anyone overhearing them to guess.

242wkt4.jpg

Rafael: "So, vhat are ve lookink at, Lieutenyant? Three?"

Dante: "Five."

Rafael: His own heart rate sped up in excitement, but it was only about a three. A five was a full fledged fight or flight reaction being treated like nothing. Chester Swain likely cared deeply about his daughter, but didn't want to give a sadist the spot to stab him, so he was hiding his weaknesses... but he was still not accustomed to taking vampires' senses into account. "Fife? Imprressif." He needed to come up with a plan to use Chester Swain very quickly, he could stall perhaps a few more minutes using the sadistic act.

2lw9og4.jpg

Chester: "What would you do if you were in my position?"

ir6vip.jpg

Rafael: "I vould offyerr my serrvices to the Drragon Mastyerr... Vho is verry obviously beink verry patient vaitink forr me to catch up." That was a great question for this; it gave the impression that it was up to Mr. Swain to figure it out...and perhaps Mr. Swain could give him some ideas. Or one of Mr. Swain's guesses could give him an idea. He clearly had some sort of mental aversion...his ridiculously inappropriate affection was blinding him towards the excuses he needed. The most obvious thing he could use Agent Swain for was to send him after Konstantin Petrovich, who had escaped again...but Agent Swain wouldn't stand a chance against Konstantin Petrovich. That could go disastrously wrong, and since Mr. Swain apparently did care for his daughter, he would be a very useful inadvertent agent for Rafael without knowing that's what Rafael really wanted out of him. So, it had to be against his own government...but Rafael had bribed officials everywhere and he could even blackmail governments directly...why would one spy do him any good? Furthermore, what service could he ask a spy to perform against his own government that wouldn't get him executed?...And then, it came to him. The perfect reason to need someone like Agent Swain. Rafael loved the feeling of a brilliant plan shimmering in his brain like a jewel with polished facets that he could turn over and look at from different angles. The best part about this plan was that it really did solve a rather vexing problem... if he could get Chester Swain to go along with it. This would take finesse.

Dante: "Is there something worse than the shark tank?"

Rafael: "He is potyentially morre useful thyan evyen that, Lieutenyant. You arre corryectly pinpointink my interrest, just not yit's sourrce. I yam sorrry to kyeep you in the dyarrk on this vone this lonk, but if I spyent all my tyime explainink everry possyible contyingency plan, I vould nevyerr gyet anythink done."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top