Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tanu's Last Rodeo Homemade CC free Gift Exchange ~~ GIFTING IS CLOSED !!!!~~~~ COME SEE THE GOODIES!

Comments

• Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Hug-harder-laugh-louder-smile-bigger-love-longer-saying-quotes.jpg

@tanubanue

Saw this and thought of YOU!
    Speaking of thinking of you...

I think you should go HERE!!!
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    I don't know, @suzses, edit in one corner and copy in another? It's basically the only other thing you can click on a post. And, it's the only thing you can click if you aren't the originator of the post.
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,435 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    I don't know, @suzses, edit in one corner and copy in another? It's basically the only other thing you can click on a post. And, it's the only thing you can click if you aren't the originator of the post.

@ciane I don't know either LOL I can't click on the time. I'll play around but basically clicking things has been getting me nowhere with it lately.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    You have to RIGHT click on it and see the options that come up when you do. Failure to get the arrow when hovering over the time in the top left would be a problem with internet browser update or java maybe. Just update those if required. Of course, maybe it's because I haven't update either of those that I can do it.
  • Options
    I was able to do it with the date instead of the time. Go figure. By anyway, thanks a bunch for your help. :)
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    All the newest gifts have been rec'd, and comments made in their threads.

Tanu - although we'll all miss you, you enjoy time with your family. I promise, we'll all behave!! ;):p>:)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    suzses wrote: »
    I was able to do it with the date instead of the time. Go figure. By anyway, thanks a bunch for your help. :)

After a day has passed, the time turns into a date... but it's the same spot. You got it!

I love your post @ADWilson! It's perfect!

• Options
    My dear friend, Tanu. With all of your nudging, you have prodded me to join several of these exchanges! And I must say... I am SO glad I did. But, I need you to do something for me, now.

Would you please come HERE?
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Blarf! Now my launcher has decided not to behave all of a sudden. I uploaded Tanu's gift, checked the launcher for my last gift to 60s and found I didn't have it in there, opened the game and uploaded it, and now I'm not logged in/can't log in. @60smusicluvr I have a community lot coming for you as soon as I can get this plummity-plum launcher to cooperate.
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    Ok guys. I have to take a break for a few hours. RL stuff is calling me.

But, I'll be back later to do some more rec'ing and commenting!!!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    @tanubanue I hope your trip goes well and we see you back soon. I have left you a little something right here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15141825/#Comment_15141825
  • Options

Help please!!

I have a favor to ask of someone, any one actually. Could someone please go to this link http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15140823/#Comment_15140823
    and tell me what you see.
    It's supposed to be the Sparks Sport park posted by @cmbaker16 but that's not what I'm seeing. :s
  • Options
    Kgaff wrote: »

Help please!!

I have a favor to ask of someone, any one actually. Could someone please go to this link http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15140823/#Comment_15140823
    It's supposed to be the Sparks Sport park posted by @cmbaker16 but that's not what I'm seeing. :s

What do you see? I clicked on your link and it took me to the Sparks Sport Park post cm had done.
  • Options
    ADWilson wrote: »

Help please!!

What do you see? I clicked on your link and it took me to the Sparks Sport Park post cm had done.

I see two slefie pictures of some girl I have never seen before playing with spoons. I don't know what's going on.
  • Options
    Yep, a link to the gift 3 post which has a working link to the lot itself when you click on the lot title in the post.
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited August 2016
    ADWilson wrote: »

Help please!!

I see two slefie pictures of some girl I have never seen before playing with spoons. I don't know what's going on.

oh I see the park but i know what it is, it's tinypic the picture sharing site i use sometimes people see something other than what's there it's usually when tiny pic is doing maintainece or something I will try reposting the picture.

Edit: re-posted hopefully you'll see the park now, if not it's tinypic and it should clear up when their done whatever their doing.
  • Options
    This is very strange. Now I see the park again. I did a snip of the pictures I saw before I'm so confused...
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    This is very strange. Now I see the park again. I did a snip of the pictures I saw before I'm so confused...

Kgaff the pic before was caused by the picture sharing site I used since I re-posted the pic it fixed itself, I'm really sorry about that :(
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @Kgaff ~ Your gift has been tested and is Custard clean o:)

Edited to add:
    @XxHannelorexX
    @ciane

gifts are Custard clean also! o:)
    Post edited by ADWilson on
  • Options
    Thank you @ADWilson for all the custard checking!! Good luck to you, I'm sure you will have the "baton" firmly in hand!

Sorry @cmbaker16, I didn't mean to imply anything it was just the strangest thing but it's all sorted out now! Tinypics really needs to look into that problem! Thank you for all those great gifts. I'm getting everything downloaded in between launcher crashes!!!
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    @tanubanue Have fun on your trip! I made you a small gift, find it here
  • Options
    Just stopping by to say, I've tried everything I can think of to get the launcher to allow me to log in and so far absolutely NOTHING has made any difference. I need to upload my last gift lot, do some more rec'ing and commenting, and I wanted to start downloading some things today. :( But, right now, I'm just going to go take a nap because fiddling with this has zapped all my enthusiasm for the time being. :/

Couple questions on my way out:
    (1) For those of you who were having recent launcher problems was it with not being able to log in? Or other?
    (2) What are tmp files in dccache for anyway? Mine all seem to have old dates, making me think nothing changes with them - or maybe that's the problem, idk.

I *think* I still had the launcher open and used my S3 exe to open the game right before this happened (I can use the exe because I'm still on 1.67 patch and don't *usually* have the launcher open at all). I wonder if that messed up something and, if so, what.

Thinking maybe when I come back to the computer I'll try putting my export file for the lot I need to upload into my "other" sims 3 folder (I switch between a "build" folder and a "play" folder) and see if that makes any difference.
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    edited August 2016
    Haha, I wanted to show this. I played with Maxwell a bit in the same world as I placed the Thorne brothers and they ran into each other in the gym. Richard had absolutely no trouble, but the other two? Well, let's just say they didn't run that much ;)
    (Liam is the ons on the left, you can't see his head very well)
    Oops_zpsmf6mifv4.jpg
  • Options
    suzses wrote: »
    Just stopping by to say, I've tried everything I can think of to get the launcher to allow me to log in and so far absolutely NOTHING has made any difference. I need to upload my last gift lot, do some more rec'ing and commenting, and I wanted to start downloading some things today. :( But, right now, I'm just going to go take a nap because fiddling with this has zapped all my enthusiasm for the time being. :/

Couple questions on my way out:
    (1) For those of you who were having recent launcher problems was it with not being able to log in? Or other?
    (2) What are tmp files in dccache for anyway? Mine all seem to have old dates, making me think nothing changes with them - or maybe that's the problem, idk.

I *think* I still had the launcher open and used my S3 exe to open the game right before this happened (I can use the exe because I'm still on 1.67 patch and don't *usually* have the launcher open at all). I wonder if that messed up something and, if so, what.

Thinking maybe when I come back to the computer I'll try putting my export file for the lot I need to upload into my "other" sims 3 folder (I switch between a "build" folder and a "play" folder) and see if that makes any difference.

@suzses I'm having launcher problems too. --- Disclaimer: I have not updated to 1.69 and do not log into Origin to play. --- The only way I can get mine to work is to start the game from the latest EP I have installed (not with the shortcut .exe) and log in on the main menu screen and open the launcher from the main menu screen. If I try any other way I get an immediate crash. So far this method has worked for me.