Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    I just opened the sims today or the first time in atleast 2 weeks haha. I moved my family to another town
    in appaloosa plains they had great hosues in that town.

@venusdemilosims Great update
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited June 2016

Kaydence reluctantly joined other students in the lab session...

HmNc9Gc.jpg

...but her mind was clearly elsewhere. Most of the day had gone and she hadn't heard from Sierra. She was getting more and more concerned.

uQU2IXd.jpg

Happy Birthday!!!

Did the adventure in space have a "ballooning" effect on Kaydence, or is it just the t-shirt she's wearing? hehehe
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited June 2016
    Thanks @Silverofdreams30. Yeah, Appaloosa Plains is a pretty town.

Contractors are here to do renovations on the house so things are going to be a little, unsettled, for awhile.

EJ36sMv.jpg

Dr. Wade Anthony was the dean of the technology department, and had seen his share of both capable students and advanced machine technology. But it was fairly unlikely he had seen the likes of the time-traveling actress and author Kaydence.

To prepare for her arrival, Dr. Anthony had read Kaydence's novel, Simtopia, cover to cover. But even reading her book didn't prepare him for seeing her in person.

WAunjUC.jpg

It soon became apparent to Dr. Anthony that he was going to be spending the majority of the semester as the student, and not the teacher. He would have much to learn from someone who built futuristic robots and spent time in a world a hundred years into the future.

SH2mNMq.jpg

Kaydence's enthusiasm for the subject matter hadn't just captivated Dr. Anthony, either. The only child of the union of pop music's biggest star and the silver screen's supreme heartthrob was holding her own concerts, only, she wasn't singing.

CQPR0ay.jpg

By the sheer force of her charisma, she was able to take dry technological concepts and make them sound interesting.

Qgsckzq.jpg

"So, you need nanites to make trait chips?" Abigal Kaya asked with decided interest. "What is a nanite?"

lo7bi9A.jpg

Calmly, Kaydence explained that nanites were mechanical insects used to make trait chips, and demonstrated two ways nanites could be obtained. "You can find them in the future world, or you can reverse-engineer a regular computer processor."
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2016
    @KevinL5275 Lol of course you'd think that :tongue: That's sheer genetics at work with Kaydence. She inherited her pop-star mom's, well, assets.

• Options
    @venusdemilosims Yeah I found the perfect house for
    my family there. They even have an extra room for skills and such. Great update.

Here is a little update, I played a little bit today.

[img][/img]Screenshot-2_zpszfe1mt0b.jpg

Lacey and Jared decided to move to a new town. Jared wanted to get
    away from his old girlfriends that stil lgaveh im the evil eye when he saw them,
    and Lacey had no real reasons to disagree about the move she thought the house were a bit to small,
    so they moved to this house in Appaloosa plains. Trey were a grown man now with his own family
    and they could always come visit anytime.

[img][/img]Screenshot-3_zpsr0nthtgb.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-4_zps4kse0szv.jpg

As the movers put everything down inside, Lacey had some snuggle time with Lyra outside.

[img][/img]Screenshot-5_zpsunykkbev.jpg

Lacey had a notice in the mail about an horse event in town, so while Jared took care of Lyra at home
    she decided to go in and meet some people.

[img][/img]Screenshot-7_zps7camxn8o.jpg

A few people had arrived

[img][/img]Screenshot-8_zpsiqs4cfnh.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-10_zpsld76otik.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-9_zpsfwkixlsj.jpg

and someone were showing what her horse could do.

• Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited June 2016
    *Wrong thread.

Happy Simming, All!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    @TadOlson Glen Harbor is pretty in the snow. Your sims look very cozy and warm in their home though!

@Silverofdreams I like Appaloosa Plains. ...Beautiful horse. I love working with the horse jumps. The horses look so real.

@xXxskulls94 That's Sims 4, right? What's the new EP about?

@venusdemilosims Kaydence is an amazing young woman. She always looks so bright and eager, energetic. I can see why Skylar is jealous!

@RedDestiny92 I've only played Evil sims for short periods of time. They certainly add excitement and drama though!
    _____

And speaking of Evil Genies, here's a small update for Emad. It tells some of his background, but mostly it's outtake pics. I just wanted to share more about him.

Update here: The Acrobat

b5l4PPj0a7vlGWI9WjdNVueZNbrBkG2qvMUO3s1EnMoujtM-UDKARKQJgKHiHQP1QoWznoiHMSDXwykzEa7-wzF5aL7z35FBBNLLCzTvX8Ca2dK4nShZGOw6tDtwRnLAZUhm7AGfsRU5SYjt3DChgo-0obMXNlhbD9XbWD1KNC43anZKiBespVO1DEjCiBRH2-0P1LzYUktDV5pbgJwkqWTtUgyhdqw7cdlI2goTFrKrqG0EXGoiKCJGpJVnm8dK2VvZLaBvjTwaCHEmIdAodYHCWsCSs_czsjEeX86B5UeTqMu7kySa9O4Jm3W1nSRPJy0kCGDU7zb3p8fu8yWgHsUdhoUONQxSktflGQVn5VQkjeQXv5yT2KMf2Af6sTRn9sDtKsYBMCPiD0EZNMZdjAaVKlSGIB19ok4F7ok0wb_Mskxk0u3sLhaksjayem406zckS_n5_yxGdUnd4125xtbrx56JVuqhRmU0CySSfANaSMp9Mnw-z5rHVsL7iNsvUVtiyd0p_CSjn5uQc0WgDHYDj7P0XuoluqFtgEWI9i8AQup0eVqhyeNxsdBTc9FLaV-JcdsgLTD75BB6npl8n_2WuT3kaJqt=w1600-h896-no
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited June 2016
    @lanlyn I don't play them often either must be why I like to add them at random even for small roles, Emad looks nice in purple heh. Also funny the way he stared at that mannequin....hehe I think he was inspired.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @Silverofdreams30 the horses are my favorite part of the Pets expansion. They really took their time with those, and it shows. Lacey's horse and new house look great.

@lanlyn Thanks for the comment. CravenLestat touched on it on the other thread, too, that she's someone who simply seems to love life, and even though she's professionally an actress, that's no act. You can't fake that kind of joy, sim or not. I went to school with someone like this, she was actually our high school class valedictorian. She was always smiling, always in a good mood, enthusiastic about everything, and she had a pretty decent sense of humor, too.

Screenshot-4965_zpsvi32vnvl.jpg

Speaking of Skylar, I didn't photoshop this, this is exactly how she feels about her cousin! Even when Kaydence caught Skylar's boyfriend cheating and tried to tell her, Skylar dismissed Kaydence's warning.

Screenshot-252.jpg

The only pic I can find of Kaydence as a baby

argument_zpsokb7ezc3.jpg

The thing is, Kaydence emerged from an atmosphere of incredible dysfunction, too, with parents who were, to put it lightly, ill-equipped to be parents. Her mother, Madison, a singer, and father, Sebastian, an actor, were mismatched from the start, with arguing followed by woohoo followed by arguing again.

Screenshot-376_zpsvftqhf1o.jpg

They couldn't agree on anything, even after glitzy photo shoots.

Screenshot-776.jpg

For the public eye, they presented the picture of a happy family, but the truth was far from that.

glYIa1d.jpg

As ill-prepared as Kaydence's parents were for raising her, she doesn't seem to have held it against them. She directly entered college after winning the university's prestigious honors scholarship, scoring a 2045 out of a possible 2400 on the admissions exam.

AtPQeFY.jpg

College isn't drudgery for Kaydence like it is for most kids, it's fun.

BTW, your blog looks great. Some of Emad's expressions crack me up! Like the one where he's waking up, lol. I don't blame him some mornings! Lol

• Options
    @venusdemilosims oh Kaydence was so cute as a baby, I always have my sims have fun in college...they party too much and find love early...maybe that's why they never graduate with me lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @xXxskulls94 -Great pictures!Sims 4 looks like it could be fun.I love Sims 2 a lot and sometimes share that here.
    @jillbg -Thanks for the comment.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @venusdemilosims -Great update!
    @Moonand Stars83 -You're welcome to take part here.
    @lanlyn -Thanks for the comment.Great picture!
    Glen Harbor,Maryland-Winter-1662.Mod Update test.I found I'd ended up with more NRaas Mod files when I finished the updates.I used to have 97 files before the update and the count is at 106 active files now.I still found my game running so fast and smooth that I don't mind though I've got my usual issue of having to act fast to get pictures.
    I managed to get the game running and though it froze only to find it was paused.
    27806748035_5a884ed067_c.jpg
    I did get it unpaused and checked on the inactives to find they were all behaving themselves.
    27806743405_32ed476a01_c.jpg
    I also found the town still in the middle of a blizzard.
    27806735285_f7fc1ef689_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited June 2016
    a2d5lc.jpg

2q0prmo.jpg

Beatrice: "Granny! How nice to see you...out and about..."

Granny: "I could tell you that I was just walking by, but you know better, don't you, dear?"

Beatrice: "That's a lovely fur coat, and real fur! They don't make them like that anymore!"

2uiacrk.jpg

Granny: "Oh, they never made them like this, dear. Once upon a time there was Cassack Shaman who liked to turn himself into a bear to attack witches. I was prepared for him. He was not prepared for me. Like you, dear."

rjp4rc.jpg

Beatrice: "Zelda acted early, you know."

Granny: "Yes, of course she did... because you told her he arrived an hour earlier than he did, and the poor foool just believed you. You knew with her lack of patience she'd act within the minute she thought she could, and bravo, dear, you were right. But don't forget...your vampire acted a day early, I watched the whole game unfold, it was quite entertaining, my dear, oh, the look on his face was priceless, so I thank you for that...but, now, your plan has unraveled and you've made me come out into this snow with my old, old bones."

16hkw87.jpg

Beatrice: "But why? You haven't avenged things for others...for years, even...like Marco Dolor... but you're up to the minute on this one?"

Granny: "Oh, Beatrice, I punish things when I want to punish things. You'd know that if you were paying attention. ...But if I let Zelda burn you- then your sisters will band together and kill her together, just assuming she attacked you unprovoked, and then I'd have to kill them both, wiping out your family line in town here. It'll be such a shame...Fidel will be a witch you know...if he manages to live long enough, not handsome, but entertaining to watch."

Beatrice: "Who?"

Granny: "Bianca seduced a supposedly quite juiced human the other day, dear, she sure can pick them, let me tell you... and though he took precautions, her magic bypassed them...as she planned...so he doesn't know he's going to be a father...again. Not that she'd want him to interfere, she's so flighty, no marriage for her. She's sure he'll flee town soon...as soon as he figures out there are supernaturals about. But he won't. It's a shame you won't be around to spoil your nephew...but you'll see him from time to time...unless of course, you annoy me. Then you won't have any family to watch for the rest of time, because your family will end tonight. Well, they say 'for the rest of time' but honestly, you're only bound into the statue until the statue erodes completely, and then you degrade into figments. So, just a few thousand years at most."

2efn6fr.jpg

Beatrice: "If you're going to make me a statue, could you at least tell me what's so important about Rafael? I've wracked my brain trying to figure it out, but nothing makes sense! He just seems to be a regular human...yes, smart, yes, a criminal, but nothing worth your notice much less attention!"

24ovho8.jpg

Granny: "Ah, I understand your confusion. You don't expect an old bird like me to be sentimental, but I certainly can be. You know...the first time I looked into the future on my own...the very first time... I saw myself old and wrinkled like this...which was a terrible shock, as vain a thing as I was back then...you probably don't understand how, looking at my nose as it is now, but every time you use an elixir to age down, your nose doesn't return to it's original dimensions...it's very close...but if you've done it enough times, it starts to add up and distort your features...but that wasn't all I saw...I had just adjusted to the new, old me...when I saw a strange dark clothed man kill me... Do you know who that man was? Rafael Nikitich Zolnikov. Oh, you have no idea what an alien thing it was to see glasses before they were invented! ...I thought he'd some how found the clearest quartz crystal in the world, cut it into perfect slabs and stuck into metal frames to look through for some arcane purpose...I had no idea he just had bad eyes! It was years before I even questioned the assumption that he was a warlock."

Beatrice: "A human couldn't possibly kill you!"

2croz6a.jpg

Granny: "Oh yes he can, dear, and in most universes, he does. Though I was looking into the wrong universe. Common beginners error."

Beatrice: "Why aren't you killing him now? Before he can kill you?"

Granny: "Oh, dear, don't you think if I meant to kill him, I could have killed an ancestor or two of his and he'd have never been born? Whole nations could have never existed if I picked off a single person...in my original age back before Russia was even a country... but even if I wanted to just kill him, I could have done so with a single teleport and a visit to his crib when he was a delicious wriggling baby... that was never my intention, dear. There are many ways to stop him from killing me while still keeping him useful to me...and I have such plans for one of his children...a child he's not even dreamed of yet... In the meantime, I'm only intervening occasionally to keep things on track. There is something very gratifying about watching your boogieman struggle as your descendants bounce him back and forth like a beach ball. I've been waiting a very long time...and he's finally here."
    Post edited by Zabeth0 on
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    I've posted a new chapter for Rinn Fada.

Here's the direct link: 06-04. Her Nurturing Nature

Caprice gives Bunter a second chance.
    BBJWD_6NfiOpVMwWygs_r0ICzTrAg79810gdw4MKBJCQjgt0XEfH6mXUxsAS45xgk2PWXxT2OZo7hN0yd__qhOMBfr-nxYF43eJpLqDLLpQ54OwxA9rgQX5LSv7CbFWyTNOs4atTBr42wuIQ_UXBOfB_0N_O7lBvt0pJcfhpP31FzwJe7i1NUbsCDDcqyqB09m4_mO5fBugw8SnT8Rb02ukXtOdhVD1d3aVwlHF-_FJ-mTuWvOebmPojCj0ppx33X6n7nDeYDLNSAnZnACmhmxUjM_1fYdCu5zt-2VKBqMWbroACvyjCznPJLghkfVKjjaVpJOZzV0-zc4MPrwl-z4HI378AUmNQCohfQYyzsSWPVYRw_Mf9kLtU4TNkpR2JDk6F1a5awYcyUNBVGOj3igMKS463IuC1sF2Hrd-jxv-wt5UM6xHSAh1vAyW7SnuxGO-BXFWmaUo5KFXhuQENFsTMoBDHYVRsuwH_aeDKCcildBvj339nqZsozQtCkB1F2LTtTFHmLMz9UpRFkpkD7PVu1V_wb2G3714TX-MH6bcNlVXtqsPAEPD4UEoiUqRA81ePIH8cEkcOqeV5FjVBtz8d-iTfqp1H=w1600-h896-no

He's then summoned away for another quest.
    7bYxYmxZ97tjF7dbLdwLZqT_dEFv4Pwb9e1aaK5hUhJHwn4qPdxFLp5ZshmeweurwXvYxWdmtuOsWSxGdHebBP3z5tfFvON2ky9tZUnDSpXNUdIQ-BMgTcvs10THDYH7Bb8GQHRimX1ThM1uV4dXQYoOT3rmEZQFp5s4w5gglVfSjOb2vC09ld6MzPNDzLzEBH9BrnRDTSBZ5C8Pw7SAIYUuYSd_xgPMuAnbiva5UZi2PP1nTIFo4oL1PS7LC3b40yZkPmb-RDD3g5upFcD3WUvm9sp71JXZ4zjTV1cIM6nq3PeZorFE_6RQEpVgypespy-_NRhQsb-hbXpxg3_w6M4BDTtm-QFs8OTSQGDu2_Op9q64JlQ3P6hdpcd6BVUhJLjhauA_JlMbxxoBA7qEcazF_NfbOR-6sh987xi8l2umYXqyZAYbHy3UyCDjsik_qg-VF_fJcjW-6lCQFnyC5-B_UXLduCD-627MFCoDd65ZsYX8tDkwXNq6xgpYVThubXeKC-QCMghxOLVx-83Q92CGK7gDydiWAOBZJqoLGdxmXsGAVNLYmF21yfLs9h3VPO5OY8p2TicJnYbfLx7CHdJla91INsMz=w1600-h896-no

That's when she discovers a new beastie in the aquarium.
    qcBkJXn2wFu4eVXynSyXta8WQBcd2P7Kh33L1bTSQDnZghCkIdorMAh2gX8aWMjIsR-hsyQY8mxItQRyxQGTCl2FJITtG7Aq0DNt6kfpgDeQvWnlDJc-xATbjbnCSS_u9RoX5Pxm9i0gxiSYIVToaWme1pIncyB3DdL5UNRWXhHMN4gK6o4StuYqE9QHJqk9GquzE24ZOdLEnL1xA3ax5ZldOpw0fNekgwjU348uHx2htV9Eb8KghrlxIniowhdKBSHwrFKwRQwyyntP8b3hFUPgepOJGcz-81NLbmuB2-BlXR0odzeL6zVWjFTvz906lAy2lEqvNgfdx_XlEWo4-UKsQngkB9JSu_VBVOUQRyWdDXg0GC-FE0JsKlIn-S7l48ASO7KZCYk8rSUGJkX91B56ax4FjQxKlVlfkfykCOF8cnFJXcxwQs2Qnm8yOFmy-0iFNf4e1zdhLqLaA3os2cZaS2PCx6q6on6H0_mP_xDmppqzu7H4CFL2VGLMN9q22OT2rawmN4kTTmwLixWyWxbB-k0RQcU0mmA9QCeKB38-C8NVjCBqYtNFjvSZH23iZq9sbE54KohjyxgUGL9cu93FjeOZwaUc=w1600-h896-no
  • Options
    @Red Destiny: Once you learn how to cover the roof so the weather doesn't get in, you can do better than auto roof easily. ;) But then again, if you spend as much time fighting with the roof...it can take away from the fun gameplay, so I can understand if you might not want to. :D (And honestly, I don't want to miss out on any Lizard/Stuffed Bear updates to get a pretty roof instead lol). ;)

Lol @ "Dad is that you?....Or is the train haunted?" Ah, the writing audience! :D Oh, wow, I guess there are margins of error for even magical protections on these things. ;) (Small print: May be undermined by true love...like most magic... ;) )

Aw, poor Victoria @ "I wasn't trying to trap you I swear."

Lol @ "Yes it is your like super old." and lastly, Lol @ 'Say nothing!' ;) Very fun update. :D (Gunther: "I provide a valuable public service...I give the sadists some entertainment so they don't plan elaborate death traps for crushing real sims to see these expressions....you're welcome!")

@Venus: Happy late birthday! :D (You thought it was over, didn't you! Haha! Late birthday wishes mean you get more birthday out of it! ;) ) Ah, she gave in and went back to college. :D Ah, wow, that's a mischievous look...well, there are definite advantages to having fully funded research facilities at your fingertips...especially for figuring out mysteries from other planets, I expect! :D What an unhelpful alien. :D

That's cool, she's got a shirt with her name on it! Even in pink. :D That's awesome! :D (Kaydence: Well, I was fighting off the temptation to go back to school...but they sent me my own shirt, and who can pass up that kind of service?) ;) Oh, no, Kady, don't let them fiddle with your brain! If Sierra were there, maybe, but just anyone?! Madness! ;) Oh, she's come to teach! I thought she was just having a side of more science and sneaky science lab time. :D Well, I suppose she's going to inspire the future asap. :D

Well, hopefully at some point, Skyler becomes her own person enough to stop hating her cousin for being awesome. ;) (And getting her mother's and sisters and friend's attention because she's so awesome. :D)

@Ianlyn: Thanks. :D That's a snazzy car, and he gifted them with a honeymoon, that's a great double gift! :D What a lovely wedding. :D You laid it out very well, it's nicely decorated and no one is in outerwear or a bee keepers outfit! ;) I do so love that dress made up for weddings. :D lol, If there is ever a time for a nerdy joke, why not a wedding? ;) (Imagined joke in progress: "Cake? -He said... No! Pi!") Very true, Bunter! You can regale guests on the Battle of the Dirty Dishes! When there were not enough sinks for all, and no one would wait to let the plates be gathered! ;) (Honestly, at least it's not throwing rice backwards like some ghost is arm wrestling them...). ;) What lovely pictures of the dancing! :D Uh oh, sounds like his brother is spilling his secrets...and up to no good! Bunter seems to have many names, though I can guess why he goes by Marvin Bunter, what with not wanting everyone to know he's a genie and all. (Awkward questions, I'm sure.) Yes...awefully is right! (Though I suppose maybe I'll feel more sympathy for her when I read more backstory... at the moment I just see her as trying to swoop in and resume something that's clearly ended when Bunter is clearly seeing someone else.)

Lol- wow, is she giving him some sort of hints with 'the big mistake's? That talk with his brother must have been awful. Unless she's trying to get him smashed so he'll be straight with her. Wow, his brother sure is a piece of work! Wow, that sure escalated quickly! :D Though I'm glad he didn't kill his brother. :D Aw...poor Bunter, to feel like such an outsider 'stolen time'. Oh dear, I hope they can't find him in the fish tank!

I love the outtakes on the fire scene- it can be so crazy trying to arrange some of these things! Yeah, it can be weird to see what our sims are wishing for while they are doing things! Yeah, his brother sure didn't pull any punches, I'm glad he was the better genie. ;)

Lol @ Frosty dreams to the rescue! Oh, my, you've got me rolling! ;)
  • Options
    @TadOlson: That's a nice close up. Is Davis eating bad salad or is that just the 'I ate too fast and now am choking' thing?

I'm sure they are probably glad for the the indoor stuff with such unrelenting snows! :D Hopefully they don't get restless with all that snow. :D

@Jillbg: Nice card! :D Great play of words with the cake theme and I can't help but notice the toddler crawling out of sight! (Precocious!) ;) I still look forward to finding out whether the baby has fangs or pink skin or something. :D (Or is the cutest zombie baby ever...)

Well, Zelda hates to have to wait around and think...but she's stuck doing that...so she's a bit bitter that other people seem to get the best bit of being drank and she's getting cheated out of it being (apparently) fun. ;) Yeah, kind of like how people you like look better and people you don't like look worse...only you know, with taste. :D (Can you imagine a vampire who hates someone so much they won't drink their blood?) ;)

But it also makes it more tempting for young vampires to drink from their human lovers... :D Which would be a natural jumping off point for why it's the most common for a vampire to bite their girlfriend or boyfriend when that usually makes it so weird to have a relationship. :D (With the mind reading and the control issues between them...) :D Yeah, that's the trap he's in! :D (Everyone has weaknesses, his are that he relies so heavily on deception and the control of information and his own cleverness...exactly why he was trying so hard to get the secret for how to block the vampire telepathy and researched and found the colloidal silver in the first place.) Yeah, and they sleep like the dead...so...he's down for the count! ;) (Ah, the vampire jokes!) (Count Snypes: One! HAHAHA! Tvo! HAHAHA!) (Ah, Sesame Street vampire jokes..) Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

@Silver: Good to see Jared, Lacey and Lyra again. :D Well, it's always good to have more room. :D Looks like a nice house from the outside. :D I see she's still got her snazzy car. :D Oh, going to see what can be done with horses. :D That's cool. :D (My game likes to stick horses just anywhere...at playground...fishing holes...wandering around the landscape in the snow...anywhere!) ;)

@Ianlyn: Sorry to give you two different comments, but I decided that you needed to know that I found the dress mannequin thing in Emad's room hilarious as well...(how did I forget that in my other comment?) and then of course, there is more to comment on! ;) Score! :D

Hmm, nice, honeymoon special coming up, huh? That'll be fun. :D And just the two of them, Bunter and Caprice at the house...what a time to get a call! That was sure fast for as much as he didn't need help before and it's rats...not monster rats but clearly something unusual about them. :D (Rats of Unusual size? ;) ) (Lol @ "He's a natural born performer.") Oh, oh my. Uh oh! She pulled him right out and poof there he is! I do wonder what he's going to tell her happened there... ;) Uh oh, I have to worry about what sort of "reward" he has in mind! ;)
  • Options
    @lanlyn Thanks was not my horse, some npc went there to train her horse but if they get room I plan to add
    a horse for the family this house had no room for it. Wonderful update I like your family.

@venusdemilosims No horse yet for Lacey house has no room foro ne hehe, it was an npc that went
    ther ejumping. Great update.

@Zabeth0 The hosue is great, no yard yet for a horse they only had room for a pool on the backyard.
    Great update.

@TadOlson Great update
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Here's the follow-up chapter to the last one I posted.

The direct link: 06-05. Trust and Truth

Emad and Caprice ... talk
    sk4TsiUEtGvLwnL_2Ti7X6IjEmtEDu-IDePKuHAwZPr7Gi4pIzkJQQlrHS-E-IozOidR0OIU2X2ZlN9WMOwu-mkqzrG8llFtbVKwbDyV-ABHHhsqcmg_gm_bjzlILUh_GdI9TVqPYSESMnhWlaN6lCk8sJ-zxQrJu7w-JcXQqZwCWmkQ5apzv84BbVyOWuI9y_KFyDkXF-qPgkmo6cCuJnQM1aMPi182VcmkWBG2moOhImtu6wrthKKntZPpptvYff_Z63nfSXNbLfbEORIB8g43Syqiz_-fZ8lvvs-uJXnPIvyqgMSs4z7xkVGS3Lvti0CYjgYr9yhuWJqmNHPqGpbPJ7q53GgS8SojVNDKDC514QcTKHiG8o_tjwcB9UHDeYxUnBbVrjG34A_BzpP_ji7iZ4uXLim-CPRIX5jbpJmrHqctwJXpxspAnaqCfSwi1MNsqmkfhgEodKfL1LD5HZhfNrQjNe_MBwOm5y2xuyVxyWO36i0Lkq96NVBzosMs7Cnc89Bnb25dP8RjKqB4ZUpERu6sNh07sMaA-FMaWjC8wKtjQAmlCK-40wvk88Gmtv7AeiaLx9K-M54bT6hko_p90SCNceGK=w1600-h896-no
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Going to get ready for the construction workers' arrival so I'll 'try' to be brief.

*still eating jillbg's birthday cake, trying to avoid the Venus topping in the middle*

@lanlyn Of course Caprice is going to give Bunter a second chance, and a third, and a fourth. ;) As for Emad, well, his romancing skills need a little, work.

@Silverofdreams30 Sorry for the mishap, I must have misread. Still, it's a pretty horse, and Lacey has a nice car.

@RedDestiny92 I didn't manage to save any more of her baby pictures :(

@Zabeth0 I fully intend to take at least a week-long birthday lap. ;) Or at least try to considering the circumstances. Lol Especially since my birthday itself had to be shared with a holiday. ;)
    I wonder what Granny has planned for Rafael and his as-yet-unnamed descendant. ;) Great closeup of Beatrice. Is she the one who put the spell on Rafael?
    Kaydence's shirt was made by CravenLestat on the other thread.
    Yep, the lure of fully funded research facilities was too great for our heroine. She first enrolled in college at thirteen, but couldn't really take advantage of the facilities then. Now she can. They've given her a research fellowship at the university, and actually, at Savannah's request. ;) Hey, nepotism isn't all bad. Lol
    Oh, and as bad as it was when Skylar's mom and sisters took notice of Kaydence, things really went south between Skylar and Kaydence when Skylar's friend, Terry, fell head over feet for Kaydence, and they began to date. Skylar couldn't take it at all. It's pretty easy to see why Terry was attracted to her, though. Her sense of self was well developed, even as a very young teen.

Screenshot.jpg
    Bassy wasn't just the life of the party, Bassy WAS the party.
    Everything I did, Bassy did just a little bit better. A little bit faster. People flocked to him. Making friends was a piece of cake for him. And on top of all that, Bassy was smart as a whip.
    Bassy managed to make smart look cool. I see that same quality in Kady.
    -Savannah comparing her younger brother, Sebastian, to his daughter, Kaydence

14FCQOs.jpg

And Sebastian just as he became a young adult:
    if my brother is so grown, how come he still watches cartoons every morning, has a collection of toy planes, and listens to kids music?...
    When it came time to hand out genetic blessings, mom and dad saved them all for him.

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Silverofdreams30 Nice new house! I hope the family likes horses, all of them. <3

@lanlyn Great updates! I like the background on Bunter's brother. Actually, I like Bunter's brother! :) He's got something of Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow over him, and he's so egotistically funny! Wonder what Bunter will say about Caprice's little warmhearted mistake, now Emad is roaming the Streets...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    QW9Ru44.jpg

Kaydence thought she would be able to get some quiet study time in. She had her handiness podcast playing while she reviewed her motorology textbook.

sXn0swR.jpg

But, as you know, there is no such thing as quiet study time for the only child of pop music's biggest superstar and the pride and joy of the silver screen's premier heartthrob.
    She was joined by Ayana Yuki, who was in one of her science classes. "So, Kaydence Jolina-Plumb, is it?"
    "Uh hum," Kaydence muttered, a little peeved that her concentration had been distracted.

6avLoI1.jpg

"I read your book!" Ayana gushed. "It's great! I think Astra is awesome!" Of course, neither Ayana nor any of Kaydence's fans knew that she actually was Astra.

pgeuPAh.jpg

Ayana was known as a chatterbox. Kaydence didn't even look up at Ayana as she continued to talk away. "One niggle, though. You say Simtopia is a hundred years into the future, and you go through a portal to get to it. I see those portals all the time."

cwcDybw.jpg

Meanwhile, the famously workaholic Kaydence attended a party thrown by one Harold Assange. She was being heavily recruited by the sorority on campus, too - especially given who she was.

KNptO51.jpg

Kaydence was playing 'juice' pong with Mahmoud Yavari when her phone rang. Sierra, she thought to herself. I hope it's Sierra.

pS6QbCE.jpg

After hitting Mahmoud's cup...

gJXVu0X.jpg

...and watching him chug...

u0YfC7Z.jpg

...Kaydence finally answered her phone. "Hello?" she asked. "Who is this?"
    An alien's voice finally responded, "Never mind who this is -"
    "Where is Sierra?!" Kaydence asked the alien. "Where have you got her?"
    Frightened, Kaydence sped away from the party, as the clock struck midnight.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    @lanlyn Great new update

@venusdemilosims no worries,
    I plan to get them a horse though when I switch to a even bigger house with a big yard hehe.
    Great update ohh an alien that phoned her hmm who could that be interesting
    @jillbg Thank you, great new updates.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Wanted to show some quick pix of Sage's place in Appaloosa Plains. It's definitely a pristine getaway. She plans to make it into a home for at risk youth. There are six bedrooms in the place. I'm actually still working on it. I didn't build it but when I downloaded it it was an empty shell.

4N3Hrz4.jpg

lGZKNOw.jpg

42nMZgE.jpg

Sage (for those who are new) is Andy and Savannah's oldest daughter (and Kaydence's cousin). (The pic behind her is of Savannah's parents, Shandra and Nathan.) Sage arrived at the family home at the same time the police did,

vDakC7N.jpg

because her younger sister, Skylar, had thrown a wild party to 'celebrate' her leaving for Le Fromage Art School.

C4v1QeD.jpg

Sage is an avid horsewoman, though she doesn't ride competitively, as one of her best friends did.

pmOMSu9.jpg

She is passionate about the environment, often speaking about the need to protect nature.

CxAqhDl.jpg

She is also very creative and artistic.

VfpxhJX.jpg

She graduated from University with her degree in fine arts.

Qu0Hvlb.jpg

While she was in college, she met Kyle Heilman, a fellow fine arts student. They discovered they had a lot in common, and they are now engaged.

• Options
    @RedDestiny92 That purple acrobat suit is a little outrageous, isn't it? LOL

@venusdemilosims It's funny how just a few traits can give sims different temperaments. Kaydence was wearing rose colors even when she was a toddler. Pretty. ...I liked the background on Bassy (Sebastian). If Kaydence is like him (with so many natural gifts), I certainly hope she doesn't follow in his footsteps down the road, taking her "blessings" as privileges like he does. She doesn't seem the type though. ...Anxious to find out what is happening with Sierra. ...Sage has a lovely home in AP.

...Yah, Emad's too overconfident. That Daredevil trait makes him leap before looking. Then again, he's pretty good about using his acting skills to recover. He and Bunter (Majid) both grew up conning and entertaining.

@TadOlson Neat blizzard pics. I've also panicked a couple of times thinking my game was stuck before realizing it was only paused.

@Zabeth0 Loved the scenes with Granny! And her fur coat. Yikes! She's pretty scary. ...I liked the talk about using aging-down elixirs and how it gradually changes the nose and face. ...Granny's playing a deep game, manipulating and watching.

...That's a great nerdy joke about cake and Pi. HA! ...Bunter tries to portray himself as a Proper, genteel genie, but he has a rather wild side that keeps slipping out more and more since leaving London society. ...Ruth was definitely on the prowl during those parties, both with Bunter and Piers.

@Silverofdreams30 Oops, sorry I misread about the horse. I checked back and saw my mistake. It's still a pretty horse though. Glad you found a nice home in AP. The money for horses will come.

@jillbg LOL, I guess Emad does have a streak of Jack Sparrow in him. Not that I tried for that, but I guess it's his devil-may-care attitude ...and his eye makeup!
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims ah that's a shame she was cute though, I like Sage :smiley:
    @lanlyn maybe a little but since it looks good on him that's okay heh.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @lanlyn Yep and different combinations of the same traits lead to different temperaments. For example, Sage has the Family-Oriented trait, but she hardly rolls any family-oriented wants. It's mostly skilling, outdoors, and art type wants due to Genius, Artistic, and Loves the Outdoors traits.
    The dark pink 'violet' is listed as Kaydence's favorite color in the UI panel.
    And yes, to a certain extent "Bassy" (Savannah's nickname for her brother Sebastian) squandered his myriad natural gifts, even though he became an award-winning actor. The fact that Sebastian squandered his talent disappoints Savannah greatly, especially since, of the two of them, he was widely regarded as the one with more natural ability. Kaydence inherited a lot of her father's natural gifts, including his genius trait at birth (not my doing). There's little chance of Kaydence doing as her dad did, due to her having the Workaholic trait that she aged up with (not my doing) upon turning teen. Sure, she's a Starlight Shores-born glamour girl, but she is willing to do the 'dirty work' to accomplish her goals.
    I'm not done with Sage's house yet... thinking I might add a horse track. Building is not my strong suit. Lol
    Sebastian then brought another child, Jazz Lyric (Kaydence's half-brother), into this toxic mix.
    When I tried Sims 4 I wanted it to refine the Sims 3 trait system. So far, it doesn't seem to have done so.

@RedDestiny92 I have plenty of Kaydence kiddie pix tho, even if I don't have baby stuff. Sage is awesome :) You can read more about her here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top