Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Great update

@Zabeth0 Yeah me and the dragons in skyrim are not very good friends lol. I also get
    lost alot so have to check the map all the time. Ters is an interesting game to but much to learn. I hope to get back to
    sims soon.

@TadOlson Great update
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @TadOlson :) this game can just be so frustrating sometimes I don't want to sit and play too long and sometimes I want to take it in the forest and leave it there lol.
    @Zabeth0 that's right, :smiley: I'm not annoyed enough to go on a big hiatus but getting away from it was good, it was a very exciting birthday, oh gosh yeah that's right Vicky! I was playing to get extra pictures like I said and I just didn't think to check her name then I'm here and it's gone in my head. My computer is decent enough I've had a lot of trouble with this game on different computers but it's okay I suppose, I have watched a lot of tutorials but when I sit down to build I just don't know what I'm doing and nothing looks right so when it comes out okay it makes me happy, I don't trust myself to make nice roof always use auto roofs. I know when I have issues with the game I go watch old or new lets plays, fun times.
    @Silverofdreams30 :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited June 2016
    Birthday is tomorrow, not sure if I'll be on then ;) Plus with remodeling on my house starting the day after it's going to be crazy.

@TadOlson Nice update. Guess they passed inspection?

@RedDestiny92 Lol at Mortimer's reaction to Dad and his new GF getting it on. Guess he's taking 'pointers?' Lol

@lanlyn Glad to hear from you over here. This is not the first time he had relations with the hired help. When his daughter, Kaydence, was a young girl, she walked in on daddy getting much too cozy with her then-nanny.

@Zabeth0 Nope, Sebastian doesn't seem to have a clue what a committed relationship is, let alone marriage. He's never been able to keep up with Kaydence, what makes anyone believe he's going to be able to now that she's more independent and can travel to different dimensions? This is a girl who's pretty much been independent since she was little.

ej7wKFs.jpg

A few days later Sims University was rocked by the arrival of Sebastian's pride and joy, his 'rockstar' daughter.

glYIa1d.jpg

Kaydence, the only child from the brief but tumultuous relationship of pop music's biggest star and the silver screen's erstwhile heartthrob, was destined for the spotlight from the time she was in the cradle - and probably even before, too. Both of Kaydence's paternal grandparents were involved in show business as top-flight classical musicians, as well as Madison's mother as her manager. In addition, Kaydence had other family members involved in other branches of show business.

3OmqR8a.jpg

Not only had the cameras been kind to her, but she was kind to them, too. There were few sims as comfortable with cameras on them as Kaydence was.

DvGbsnE.jpg

Kaydence, however, soon made clear that she wasn't in school to play games. She was there to do research.

57ZvBjo.jpg

An outsized personality such as Kaydence's would elicit curiosity among the student body. One of the student reporters clamoring to get a scoop was Amy Goodman. But Amy's reporting resume was impressive.

Screenshot-540_zps34e7f1e6.jpg

She had exposed a scandal involving the university's athletic department and reported on student riots a couple of years ago - riots that Anastasia Vanderburg, Princess of Hidden Springs (and Alexandra's twin sister), had herself participated in.
    So an article on the university's new resident alienologist, author, and actress would be a piece of cake for her. But to do that, she had to gain access to Kaydence in her habitat to take pictures.

alijomc.jpg

Kaydence was a genius, yes, and intellectually inclined from the cradle, but she was also a media-savvy one. Reluctantly she allowed Goodman access to her as she mixed potions in the lab, with Goodman standing behind her snapping photos.

MF2e61c.jpg

It hadn't taken long, though, before Kaydence had been visited. Other sims get abducted by aliens. They drop by to Kaydence's for a cup of coffee.
    "One-zero-bravo reporting," the alien said in his echo voice. "Subject is coming out of her residence."

nIItQGe.jpg

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Kaydence asked as the alien peered intently at her.

3D2ECiu.jpg

"I come to deliver a message from your cousin, who remained behind in Lunar Lakes."
    Kaydence panicked. "Is she in trouble?"

o4EY1B0.jpg

"You better tell me what's going on. Where is she?"
    As the alien laughed, his eyes fell on Kaydence's, well, assets. "I'm not at liberty to say."

u2kn7DN.jpg

"WHERE IS SHE?" Kaydence demanded. "I need to know!" The alien still didn't look at Kaydence, covering his mouth and laughing.

pMJ6fnj.jpg

After punching in a few more numbers on his pad,

B3HQTzC.jpg

he sped off on his bicycle without saying anything further.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Yikes! Those fires. I have a genie that is also an acrobat. Genies are naturally immune to fire, so I'm glad about that now! ...Love your talking teddy bears!

@TadOlson I like the idea of home inspections.

@Zabeth0 Wow! Thank you so much for the summary of your story. It's great. And even if you don't know how to do blogs and links in signatures, you sure can write a creative story!

@Silverofdreams30 and @Zabeth0 I've played Skyrim too. I thought I was the only one who got lost all the time! Those back paths through mountains, the snow storms, my natural incompetence with directions. I downloaded a better map, but I still got turned around. I can deal with the dragons and other beasties, just don't ask me to go rescue some chump held captive somewhere. He'd probably be dead by the time I found the place! :D

@venusdemilosims Does Kaydence know about her father's current cheating and the divorce? That's her step-mom, right? Do they get along? ...I'm enjoying your alien sci-fi story line too. Awesome.
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims LOL, maybe so reminds me that Bella hasn't aged up so he's going to need someone else heh, interesting I love Kaydence I don't know why I was thinking she looked cute with the alien...I shipped them before reading the whole thing ooops.
    @lanlyn yeah it seems that birthday cake fires are the worst, to me anyways, fairy Gunther is just suited to be an acrobat he looks good in that uniform lol. I wonder if I would have liked him a genie I should make a family with one, I bet your genie is doing a lot better Gunther is stuck at the bottom for the moment. Oh where would I be without my bears.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @lanlyn, @Zabeth0 and @Silverofdreams30 I have tried Skyrim. Can't really get into it at all. I bought it on sale once to see what the hubbub was. I'm a sucker for medieval stuff, RPGs in general (met an ex playing Vampire the Masquerade table top rpg, that should tell you something) You can follow the main quest-line, or not, it doesn't really matter, lol. The last time I played, I kept getting killed by the frost bear at one of the caves. There's actually supposed to be a new remastered version coming out this fall...

Also @lanlyn I'm not normally a sci-fi sort of player. But my sim went in that direction, so... I thought I had a section dedicated to Kaydence and her stepmother's relationship (and yes Cherise is her stepmom) but I can't find it so I'll try to explain. It was rough going at first, mostly because they didn't know each other, Sebastian had married Cherise at the spur of the moment.

Screenshot-2534_zps18ee4c20.jpg

But due to the intervention of the former butler, Tasha, the two made an effort to build a relationship.

Screenshot-2612_zpse86e3e88.jpg

They went to the summer festival and entered a hot-dog eating contest...

Screenshot-2578_zps042f1c81.jpg

and went to the movie theater to see a screwball comedy.

Screenshot-2903_zpslkwdfgyy.jpg

Slowly, but surely, Kaydence and Cherise built up some trust, to the point where Kaydence gushed about her 'awesome' prom date with Terry.

Screenshot-3297_zpsbhifbyhz.jpg

Cherise and Sebastian shared the big news to Kaydence that they were expecting together.

Screenshot-3439_zpsyejgwxh1.jpg

On the day Cherise gave birth to her half-brother, Kaydence offered to take Cherise to the hospital. Cherise politely declined, telling her to go to school.

WKfW1Ot.jpg

So yeah, they have a pretty good relationship now as far as blended families go. But it didn't start out that way, and it was built up over time.

As for Kaydence learning about her father's affairs, she's pretty much a veteran of these by now:

biIYqFi.jpg

"Daddy, there's something else I need to know, too. Are you cheating on Cherise?"
    "Why would you think that?"

Qfp2uxO.jpg

"Daddy, I know you. I know you better than you know yourself. And I know the answer is yes. Why, Daddy?"
    It became apparent that Sebastian was uncomfortable with this line of questioning. Squirming in his seat, he dodged the question and wouldn't even look at Kaydence.
    "I saw you with Anissa so you can't deny it."
    Looking directly at Kaydence, he promised her that he would seek marriage counseling and individual therapy.

@RedDestiny92 You can be forgiven for 'shipping' Kaydence and the alien as a couple. I never understood what you guys mean by 'shipping' Lol But she has a boyfriend, Terry, that she met in high school.

Screenshot-2178_zpsmlnaq35y.jpg

This is her and Terry together at the awards ceremony

v01pTTH.jpg

Oh, and one pic that didn't make it into the update... the alien had one thing on the brain after leaving Kaydence's...

• Options
    lol, you know what's really funny is that I didn't understand shipping because I just used favorite or random pairs when I made couples for no reason, shipping is just shorter to say hehe. Kaydence is very pretty and too smart for her own good, I'd say the alien is very attracted to her :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 What do you mean, Kaydence is 'too smart for her own good'? Lol

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Zabeth0 -I always keep my sims busy in both Sims 2 and Sims 3.They love to work hard and take breaks on occasions.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.
    @RedDestiny92 -I've been there before when I played without Mods.
    @venusdemilosims -Thanks for the comment.I used NRaas HomeOpener for the inspections.Great update!
    @lanlyn -I did that with NRaas HomeOpener and it lets you peek in the inactive family's home.
    Glen Harbor,Maryland-Late Winter-1662.
    Davis and Lacey Bell were both up early that morning and eating leftover salad for breakfast.
    27127331434_733b2630c2.jpg
    They decided to spend more time studying painting skill after breakfast and chores.
    27127328964_ca0da7be3f.jpg
    They stopped to take washroom breaks before starting to write on their computers.
    27127326254_7b4d7a7af2.jpg
    They stopped to eat dinner and get ready for work at 3:30 in the afternoon.
    27127322944_4235eaa055.jpg
    27639207262_006f68db1a.jpg
    They went back to writing for a while since it was a holiday until they had to stop to play social games on their iPads.
    27129000543_35eb9ccd1e.jpg
    It was 9PM when they finally had to get ready for bed.
    27128998193_acc910359e.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    She has a cheating radar for her dad, too smart...some things one ought not to know about their dirty father ...lol.
    Screenshot-3_zpshgu7rsto.jpg
    A little later that morning Mortimer couldn't help but think how different Victoria was from Cornelia who hadn't called him since the divorce he was glad his dad found someone else.
    Screenshot-5_zpsgo1k8kzq.jpg
    Going upstairs after helping with the dishes Mortimer found Gunther playing with the trainset.

"Dad aren't you a little old for this?"

"You're only as old as you feel! Go to your room."

"A small tiny voice I can ignore."

"Mortimer."

"Dad is that you?....Or is the train haunted?"

Gunther was not amused.
    Screenshot-8_zpsiipqie1j.jpg
    While Gunther started working out Mortimer decided to work on his writing skill, which set off his..."friends"

'Vampires or werewolves, which is he writing about?'

'Quiet you fools I can barely see the screen.'

'Just answer the question.'

'Neither, he's writing about sim eating lizards that are better then teddy bears!'

'No he isn't!'
    Screenshot-9_zps7kgqz8fu.jpg
    Feeling a little bored after doing laundry Victoria decided to work out with Gunther, he couldn't help but show off in front of her a little bit, they agreed to take things slow and see what happens but that didn't mean flirting was of the table.
    "So truthfully, how to look from over there?"

"You're looking pretty good I'd say."

"You'd be right then."

VIctoria could only laugh at him, Gunther wasn't vain but he could joke like an airhead if he wanted to.
    Screenshot-11_zpsetpycutn.jpg
    That night Victoria stayed up late working out feeling a little bloated tonight she wasn't sure which room she liked better, as long as GUnther was in it though it hardly mattered. She didn't feel lonely like she used to and wouldn't mind getting closer to him, one night of passion didn't set anything in stone after all.
    Screenshot-15_zpszji26js1.jpg
    Life doesn't always wok out how you plan though all too soon just getting used to Gunther she waswaking him up to tell him that things weren't as simple as she hoping.

"Gunther...about us..."

"Don't tell me you're already tired of me."

"No not at all..it's just.."
    Screenshot-14_zpsixjsqd8j.jpg
    Feeling nervous she mumbled at first but even Gunther couldn't be sure what she was saying.
    "can you repeat that...?"

"I'm sorry...I cast a protection spell and this time time...it didn't work...I wasn't trying to trap you I swear.."

When he was quiet she pouted.

"Gunther...?"

"Come here..."
    Screenshot-16_zpsde1gxgmg.jpg
    "That is the silliest thing you've ever said to me, who says I was angry? It takes two."

"But...this isn't what we talked about."
    Screenshot-17_zpsykgws8sb.jpg
    "Life is funny like that, surprises around every corner, we're going to give this baby the best hoe he or she could possibly have right?"

"Yeah..we will."

"Then don't worry about a thing and give me a smile it'll be fine." she did smile at him, he was such a sweet man.

"That's better, now let's go tell Mortimer I hear him moving up there."
    Screenshot-18_zps74i1gfui.jpg
    Not sure how else to say she just went for it.

"Mortimer you're going to have a little brother or sister."

"No way!"

"Hey tone it down son it's not that surprising." Gunther said.

"Yes it is you're like super old."

"I am not..."

"You are to me I'm like sixteen...."
    Screenshot-19_zpsl6nloayv.jpg
    "Now now Mortimer be nice to your father he's not that old."

"I can hear you you know that."

"Ssh dad."

"I'm going to ignore both of you."
    Screenshot-21_zpsu5t6zphr.jpg
    After hugging his father too, Victoria just looked down a little curious.

"Hey guys...do I look fat?"

"Dad as the second in comMand of the house I order you never to answer that question it's a trap."

"No really I want to know..."

"Quick dad run I'll distract her."

Gunther could only laugh as that caused them to go back and forth on the issue, he got ready for work thinking how over joyed he was to get a second child. Victoria was happy about the baby no matter how much of a surprise they got.
    Screenshot-25_zpsiozan6id.jpg
    Gunther was feeling pretty good for the day, doing better at work while waiting for an addition to the family.
    Screenshot-27_zpswb8fqj9d.jpg
    Then Gus stopped by....

"Are you pretending to be crushed by me...?"

'Say nothing Gunther.'

"Hey I"m talking to you."

'Say nothing!'
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @TadOlson :smile: mods...need them.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I've finished adding the Rinn Fada posts to my blog and have added 3 new updates.

Here's a link to the last Rinn Fada (Lord Wimsel) story I had posted on the forum (in the What happened in your sims game today? thread). This update has some background for the new chapters.

05-19. Wimsel-Vale Wedding

p4IC0UDBoCaE9TV0DWxLOdOLKsm0qQuW_eybYy7EvXac1BOUBotg7lwdLAs6l7mwQuC076Uw49uGT_2ACzO1IpeYEwt96qYjtalh-RinTaRZEYYv-DR0xHVYm4_fl8pQoUDT3bLZwKt_RhVurr-ehHmh5iFERlg_g5xHgiPAZSzf6AgzOeZcrkn7sM6DsPJUED9C-l70dIV6aPsw1124ci6eZhrGVWo8Y0LUvq5uSeuAw6hIo0FhaUdIugfg-ekQzFgtoyskODk4c5yAaZX5oj7yryYamA-lLaKSSa1QBNb2H1shN0eFWpmX8AhMweJZdqhHL7VB5b69b0b2Uc3R1hNhzdwF0WxdS1i9DXESZakJvZKc2-PFcd_-J1Xkpq-2QblPtuelKRaDMqh-BTNaus-GTOuA1CM8KK1Tbgp2LQQ27uka7xkanVaJ-OJkqnLkFI-RLAqeXq6WRAWt0jQov4G3pSnmnvakJn1EdjX37peqAlEhZvtGDdKDVkAH6dZIRulTxxqR_yqiRinFXOSkWp9d53F_pGHyNqygFIet1RiEo4bP68KMXsMFrsMuTGDG74lSiVEXPnx9TbTX_fShCS6lx9dAzD8=w1600-h896-no

And these are the latest updates:

05-20. Once a Beast, Always a Beast

nqXhy5hyMz7RU_EjE8gRXaWhIHK0jwDKkdhGgGnXz9O8nMZFgGXD54xwAXMYQ50SDk8iaFmIjiyZu-vboWcfu1D-n6H9tzGmvM-zwxMngvK_W-E1N4NIFt4zMSydZYNcji0_50QKLGNGXJmOdYMOtbdT9UfcxK-cEqj176LBim_efhRR2_fF6yAJ1HQqwDjxwSYWHpRdhUQvuo15gVrZmcDHKowSMsAy7sWgZTWm9JlePAExCUOSMswN4IYbi1vvser23qi8G0auQb8OkujMQtQedwcKebrtVlufist3fzdFx42Y8pFIZbF2aCgMQlBTwpKrHEe5K22vO4-mSaaihJv4O7WDVXfiXr-pnvR-744xzOVm_tAQCIDHN5XnpZaSMJxApYZmdwU-ieSIAXeSr2EohqoAH29JahgLN7hjhgossQKduRu39_BaUhuSe7XyyBRnTSC4S0Y2IAd3p4VyWmAhr4A5sPHjjRLIvc5UZoJ-nBV6aFbxa7mhShy2gGNwGzLGPSxdCnbtFOzjfkMBp1_f_t0udt8LszsWgfVvpe4E5tQj84hTtswioWxs2tkFwlY2riaL5iNg51KAzFK18RLrVo-sfKqA=w1600-h896-no

06-01. Aftermath and Matchmaking

I6feeVO6nCef-ViHRuxCIgvD-ezyHcV5IPFpxonCrbg2lVJZ0-HIgCOmJLoyE6hDzAQHA9TO00uNHkWLNHPWvcN_ZE_0xybwPMQeZiBGzeG_oVqLmsVIQEVxZnsvVZILDtfKAV5QUMq_CWEIhezEFtJNvZ172XXjC6NTKVWR7NtQv9avQDoj_Ov2fR_cG1V2GLZqY8cv_3PTKghlsltCSHR6NOG5enV9QRuz_PLV7WOomChiy8UQHCQ8gNow_N77WXqBZxMCqfJ2GoXDaIKyHf2tY6LMiNFYcAztp3nsD64mmQuecfXHkXbv8Lot31Fjm0XZtcWT4tck6r-_rT9K9ovAC3ZDuj6OB0X8tTDKleXb0pH75yDzNuxNK37S2OO8LKrY15qVk8mW8-4nECZlZPSP3NozYAxjZecVYOp0Rb_lYoiuSd6ykcJSAQWG5L10sPimGTotoC-82oamF5ZlJE_cIIiz2QrPCKD0oI_VznNInUG4uxCUlIih_vmNldSRlyTrpRE8xJNGq3DDlCxeKwrepr_OCvfzZleIKBFGYE9SGhIA4Mwmv-AVD-o5PDAGuvhtxxqcaEgLLRQErxRRPv4ONk0RsAU=w1600-h896-no

06-02. No Genies Were Harmed

PYGFhFcAwuANrSdplpS9fA9MqMACADI59qUPkDR82iAUEBUcJh92foKu-j-7KH4_y9Obug55abQpVeo-1FDBmBUbBNIumySAoadfMWXqks0waW3jRr6IuSEBtYOdFuFwJGF_V45VpYs2-Enq7yjZFz-REku439odHVzalEuV5QBtVqyElTFmqCl8JDDN_j4MHyDyYGwJjsz2eIguzk2Kae6nAX2EtBistJwOX1-sP0HgIwJolp5gyej97FvIF7t09yLuJ0UV4fYmWolUuLVb7G7IBVjhD41u016cx9lJee8G3w_VZW7cklIeuoBZoai8O5vZ3kJLbYAb4sw9b6VfaeJjyJUOMjS0PRIXkmSfaZ_IbnyGl4RbmfZ9HKt2B4IJs4pUo-uFgIcY-ty-c81ah_XKem7y7APPpqy_nJ4ZeHu7p0V9Gdh5VljPbYdwC_E8B-qZKyxduTLzHmfLurXygXa_odpwqmfhHZlcDd6tX3fqa8F3gofufVwjCcn2ivfqtjRw78bkWN81PwdmcES0hIR93FxRWIGh_nzRxWKqaw2DjU51Oe7mdOu1bLk_iT4KmqAcMRHINZNpPYUaNv_tiDp6-PQF7cMP=w1600-h896-no

Here is the full Table of Contents for the Rinn Fada stories if anyone is interested to some of the previous chapters. (They're listed newest first down to oldest.)

Rinn Fada Chapter List
    _____
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Lurking, lurking! Will read up on everyone's posts as fast as I can, probably after the finals!

Just a big Birthdayhug to @venusdemilosims from me and the Grey Witches!

VenuscakeB_zpspfqhtcbw.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @lanlyn No your not alone with getting lost, I have to look at the map all the time and it take ages to find my quest lol. I play
    skyrim with mods to make it look a bit prettier hehe. Wonderful update.

@venusdemilosims I downlaoded tons of mods for skyrim so it has me getting by a bit better,
    but still not played for long hours like I can with sims. Greatu pdates.

@RedDestiny92 Another ncie update

@TadOlson Great udpates as usual.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    @TadOlson I thought the home inspections were probably through NRaas. I agree that it's a good idea to check on inactives now and then.

@Silverofdreams30 Yes, I always have mods in my Elder Scrolls games. I like the scenery in Skyrim, but all the snow started to get to me. I have enough of that in RL!

@RedDestiny92 I was happy to see that Gunther and Victoria are making progress with their romance. ...A "protection spell" is a great idea. Although it didn't seem to work for Victoria! ...My genie acrobat is a gold digger. He's level 5 in his career, but doesn't spend a lot of time working on his performance. He'd rather get rich the easy way...by having someone die and leave him money. Evil creep! :s

@venusdemilosims I never thought I'd like Lunar Lakes or the Into the Future expansion, but I've really enjoyed both. I'm not a big sci-fi person either, but I do like alternate universes and paranormal/magic stories. Not necessarily vampires and such, just characters with different abilities than normal. ...Thanks for sharing the background pics for Kaydence and Cherise. Their slowly developing relationship makes sense. :)
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    @lanlyn You've done an amazing job with your blog! <3 I've bookmarked it for future reading!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg Thank you. There's still so much to do on it. I can't just copy updates over. I have to go over each one and change the background color, check font size and spacing, then get rid of emojis, insecure links, references to people here on the forum, yada, yada. It's been fun to do though. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Thanks all for the birthday wishes!

*runs off with @jillbg's awesome birthday cake*

@lanlyn Great updates! Your blog looks great! Yeah, I didn't think I'd like ITF but it's one of my fave EPs along with Generations and Seasons.

• Options
    @lanlyn yeah they needed a little push, nothing like a broken....protection spell to seal the deal a little bit, lol hey that's not all bad an evil genie is fun at parties...sometimes :smiley:
    @venusdemilosims I'm always late when I don't pay attention so I just hope you had a nice birthday and got to relax a little, hope your mom is feeling better.

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @RedDestiny92 -Great update!I found Sims 3 unplayable without Mods.
    @lanlyn -I bokmarked your chapter list for later.It was from an NRaas Mod called HomeOpener.It lets me snoop on my inactives in their homes.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.
    @venusdemilosims -Happy Birthday!
    Glen Harbor,Maryland-Late Winter-1662.
    Davis and Lacey Bell were both up so early it was still dark as they got ready for the day and tended to the daily chores.
    27128996043_b5c80820d8.jpg
    They were writing on their computers when the letter carrier dropped off the bills.
    27128993523_a3d8f6c701.jpg
    They had kept the writing up until about 3PM when they started getting ready for work.
    27128991503_796a6fd874.jpg
    They both played online social games on their iPads until 5:30 when they left for work.
    27128989473_0d6084c6f5.jpg
    They got home from work at 9PM and started getting ready for bed.
    27128987543_eb3ec6fb1e.jpg
    It was 9:30 in the evening when they got to sleep for the night.
    27128985983_a2f6deeed1.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    xXxskulls94xXxskulls94 Posts: 125 Member
    Currently, playing with the new EP... ;)
    m9byn5.png

And here's Oceania, seen above, with her preggo eggo from too much closet fun
    awdx84.png
    23r0ccn.jpg
    u wot m8
  • Options
    @Zabeth0 So Raphael got a taste of his beloved Zelda! :# I like your description of how Zelda coldly analyzes the situation. 'I'm getting drank tonight' lottery. It seems logical that a loved one tastes better, as it's supposedly a carnal experience to drink blood when you're a vampire, but will he be able to keep his fangs off her long enough to save her? (couldn't help the pun!) Oh, Rafael's desperation, and his boss reading his mind. Even if he could find a solution, she would know it before he had the time to act... Revenge is sweet, but doesn't bring his Zelda back if he kills her. It would occupy his mind though, planning and scheming! :) A sleep elixir! That's ingenious! :) And the seconds come in handy! Love the concentrated look on Deedee's face when she's aiming! Good, Rafael. Don't fight it... o:)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @venusdemilosims I hope you've spent a nice day, getting spoiled by the people you love the most! :) Concerning the Venus-rising-from-the -sea-birthdaycake: I just hope it was as tasty as it's beautiful! The more I look at wedding cakes and birthdaycakes, I admire the artist bakers...

Don't let Sebastian get away with hugging his wife and thinking everything's all right! :s Nice pictures of Kaydence bonding with her father. :) But I feel sorry for her, she's not supposed to know what her father is up to. But I guess she's too intelligent to let her vision of the male species in general be colored by her knowledge. :#
    Kaydence is really the portrait of her mother on the picture with the three of them. :)
    Hope the reporter doesn't dig up something secret... :# Lol at the alien biking! :D

@TadOlson Great updates! Your winterpictures makes me shiver in the summer heat! :D

@RedDestiny92 I would be terribly scared as a fairy juggling with fire! What if the wings catch fire? :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @venusdemilosims oh happy belated birthday must had missed that hehe.

@lanlyn oh yeah I have snow 6 months a year so it would be enough for me IRl aswell.
    Great update.

@TadOlson Great update

@xXxskulls94 Welcme great update

@jillbg will head off to check you new updates great photos.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

@jillbg mmm... birthday cake... will be eating for weeks... *forget the diet* Lol Thanks a bunch :tongue:

Oh, since Savannah is in Cherise's ear, he won't get away with anything, even if he is her brother... Yep Kaydence has seen too much of dad doing his 'thing' not to know what's going on. She's already 'jaded' when it comes to men. Which may have, sadly, colored her relationship with Terry and given her trust issues :(
    Yep she has her mother's face.

25P5HvB.jpg

Even though she was dead tired, Kaydence rang Sierra's phone repeatedly after the alien left.
    No answer.

Kaydence rang again. Still nothing.
    Finally the voicemail came on: "This is Sierra. Leave a message. Beep."

"Sierra, this is Kady. Where are you? Please call back."

6u3U6Hi.jpg

The next day was Tuesday, and that meant the technology lab session in front of Keith's Komics, a campus hangout for the 'nerds.' For the session, students used a rudimentary brain enhancing machine and examined brain waves.

RvUSgsI.jpg

Kaydence reluctantly joined other students in the lab session...

HmNc9Gc.jpg

...but her mind was clearly elsewhere. Most of the day had gone and she hadn't heard from Sierra. She was getting more and more concerned.

uQU2IXd.jpg

Just then another girl caught Kaydence's eye. She had a long, dark braid, had thick glasses, and was wearing a colorful argyle vest. Kaydence had never seen her before, she had to be new.

mJQdJmm.jpg

The frightened-looking girl put her brain enhancing machine next to Kaydence. Before Kaydence could introduce herself, she was gone.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top