Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2016
    @R3B3CKVH Assuming AKA Rebecca :p anyway is that Julie Levine reading on your chair?? :love:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@lanlyn Looks like trouble has come to town (in the form of Emad) Love the wedding. For some reason two pics didn't show though. They were the two right after the conversation about the igloo. Anyone else?

@Tshine2614 Great update and pics. Love Scott and that chicken fighting. :)

@Deshong04 Your pics and stencils are terrific. I really like the Mario one.

@venusdemilosims I hope you feel better. Look forward to the wedding.

@Celticgamer0 Pretty cool pic of your smelly sims walking in the rain :)

@CravenLestat Gimme, gimme (the asian recreation one) :) oh....Pulleeeesssseeee. :)

@lanlyn I'm just giggling at Emad's ability to charm his way into town under Bunter's nose. :) I don't usually like bad guys, but, this looks fun.

@TadOlson I see a nice pool and garden in the background of a couple of pics. Are those community or part of your sims land? Looks like nice garden and pool for fun.

@Faerie197 Great update. Glad Debrah had a good time at prom. Love her red stockings.

@lasummerb Love your pics and the back stories on all the sims in your worlds. You do an amazing job of fleshing them out. Jade is gorgeous and Jayson is no slouch!! :lol:

@MadIris haha, love the little prankster.

@R3B3CKVH Sounds like fun at university. Yaah, you got pictures!! I think book reading is a contagious condition in the sims.

@BrittanyChick22 Great update on Barferella and the boys.

@Karritz I downloaded the faun and stuff, but, have not had time to put him in my game and check him out. Maybe today. I did get several files with it so maybe the horns are in one of them. I'll let you know.
  • Options
    R3B3CKVHR3B3CKVH Posts: 473 Member
    @R3B3CKVH Assuming AKA Rebecca :p anyway is that Julie Levine reading on your chair?? :love:

@CravenLestat Close, but it is actually Rebeckah, and yes... yes, it is Julie Levine.

Split Reflections: A Sim Story by R3B3CKVH
    www.splitreflections.wordpress.com
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    tumblr_lz7l7oGCyn1qevqqyo1_500.gif

• Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    @BrittanyChick22 That is the best create a style I have ever seen on that base game net top.Very creative and it looks awesome.Taste the rainbow :love:

taylor-swift-thumbs-up_zps1qe73vtl.gif

O thank and I just love taylor..she's fabulous.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Oh Good Lord... I know I just posted, but my girl was still reading, when a toilet malfunctioned, so I added calling the repairman to her que. Some time had gone by, so I decided to check on the toilet's status, make sure I didn't need to stop reading, and low and behold, this is what I find. ONCE AGAIN, A 5 bedroom mansion, with 3 reading rooms, 2 sitting rooms, and a dining room, but THIS is where I find one of the roommates reading.

screenshot_original.jpg

Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Options
    AlexPazAlexPaz Posts: 143 Member
    Hey guys Long time no see!
    Ill have some photos up friday but i havent been able to play at all this week.Im writing tests and the word swamped doesnt even cover how much work.Today i wrote 3 test and tommorow im writng 2 more so ill emore hope that afterwords ill be way more active :D
    Ohh yea, you gotta get schwifty
    33y1gk1.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @R3B3CKVH Wanted to say grats on getting membership and an avatar ... plus that is one pretty sim :love:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @R3B3CKVH Wanted to say grats on getting membership and an avatar ... plus that is one pretty sim :love:
    @CravenLestat
    Thank you thank you. Yes, she is my favorite one I have made. I almost have her maxed out on all her levels too.
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Options
    earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,026 Member
    Yesterday's gameplay:

Brandi gives birth to a baby boy whose name is Luke.
    cAwUAFO.jpg
    QBQdIps.jpg

She also gets chased by the bees she and Gabe received as a wedding present...
    SoHWH3Q.jpg
    KPipAhS.jpg
    zNqGWOu.jpg
    WarAhju.jpg

I lost my seniors to old age.
    First, it was Dustin.
    zV0KJil.jpg
    K3QuDdi.jpg
    v0XajoQ.jpg
    KHjBy1q.jpg
    vAkuxrT.jpg
    RIP. :(

Daniel has his birthday.
    Bpi3Z3c.jpg

:cry:
    PhbsVhs.jpg
    KN864A7.jpg

Luke has his birthday too!
    jAEA1R7.jpg

They have cake.
    vR4X0i1.jpg

Helen plays with her first grandson.
    M1N7PE1.jpg

Then, she expires. :<
    FapCcWc.jpg
    mf42SfR.jpg
    iORVAIR.jpg
    v06StCy.jpg
    RIP, Helen. You will be missed too. :(

Close-up of Luke. He has a mysterious eye-color.... o.o (probably came from Brandi's line, unless it's a mutation)
    He's cute-ish either way. ^_^
    PdM27fh.jpg

NK4koaX.png
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,299 Member
    edited May 2016
    @Celticgamer0, @lanlyn and @TadOlson, Thank you... :)

Okay I got some more pictures of my sims but not too many... :)

So I installed the NRaas Animator mod and played around with some of them... :)

So this is the rude look...lol
    screenshot_original.jpg

And this is one of the WA looks... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Okay now onto my updates... :)

It's Spooky Day in my game and so I had unlocked the gate just in case I got any trick or treaters but none showed up even though there is a few houses right down the hill from where I live. Oh well, maybe I can eventually get it right one time in my game to be closer to homes that has children in them that will come around. So instead of having trick or treats, I got 1 sim and a zombie in my yard...lol
    screenshot_original.jpg

So while the zombie was outside, I had my simself make some Hot and Sour soup for dinner and this is what happened next... :o
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

I have to lol at the reaction that the fireman is making after the fire was put out...lol... :p
    screenshot_original.jpg

Lucky enough no one was injured or died. I had to replace the table and the stuff on the table as I was given 175 simoleons from the insurance to cover the loss of the items.

Sorry that some of my pictures is a little bit blinding. I have them set on the dim setting but they still emit too much light. I may try to find some less blinding lights to replace the ones in the kitchen... B)
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    LOL!
    @lisasc360, that was suppose to be hot and sour, not inferno and sour.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    @Faerie197, lmbo....tell that to my simself that fixed it. I have no clue what she put in it but it was some awfully potent stuff... :p
  • Options

Was about to start up Sims 3 again (yeah, I have a problem). And I got to wondering, Do you all enable aging to age up sims in the household, or just throw a party for the selected sim? I've been enabling aging when ready, for example when there's a newborn or when ready to transition from toddler to child or child to teen. I've currently got aging enabled for the Sunrise family so that Peter can progress to child. He's already learned the core abilities and they've read most of the toddler books to him. But I noticed Chester will be advancing to Elder and Debrah is advancing to young adult. They'll age up a day or three before Peter will. Fortunately I finished having Debrah learn to drive and she's been an honor student for a while.

But it's made me curious how other people handle aging.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@earthgirl Luke is a cutie pie. Sorry about your elders. Love the pics of the bees chasing your sim :)

@lisasc360 ack...I've fixed some of those hot foods, but, never caught the house on fire from them!! Great pics of it.

@faerie197 My sims have fairly long lives so I have my settings set so they age at a specific time in the life span. I always have at least a cake for them and try to do parties when toddlers age to kids since kids can actually eat cake. :) Right now I have a 50 day year with the seasons adjusted to help mark the time. My babies/toddlers will age up at the end of the 50 days (babies have 14 days, toddlers the rest) Kids have 100 days. Teens 150. I forget the YA/A/E settings, around 300 for YA and maybe same for adults, 200 for elders I think. I've been adjusting them a bit though as I go. I did have them maxed on epic, but that was too long.
  • Options
    @bekkasan, Thank you... :) I really like seeing the different things that happen when they eat certain foods...lol... :p
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I've been doing further work on giving Riverview a French makeover, and now I'm tired of it and want to create my household and start playing!

54wqh1.jpg

34dh8uh.jpg

w8balg.jpg

351xyf5.jpg

@thuggishsplicer suggested that I share the save file, so I uploaded it here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/btgpopa6a74ozod/Le+Riverview.sims3.zip

(Yes, it's called Le Riverview. I know that's a cheesy name! Some of the names I used for lots are cheesy too. :mrgreen: )

As I wasn't doing this with sharing in mind, I wasn't very thorough and some lots have unfurnished rooms I'm planning to decorate as I'm playing if the need arises. Sorry about that!

Some notes and dilemmas under the spoiler tag:
    The save uses a lot of buy/build stuff from World Adventures, including copies of whole lots from Champs Les Sims.

It also uses items from all farming and gardening-related store sets: some crops from Bohemian Garden, the tractor from Grandpa's Grove, the Greenhouse, the Al Fresco Market, the Chicken Coop and the Dairy Corral.

CC used: rabbithole replacement doors from modthesims for the spa, bookstore, city hall, grocery store and school; LilyoftheValley's Circular Bench and some items from BuffSumm's Hotel Simperial Restaurant from TSR; and many decorative items from the Downtown section at ATS. (I'm assuming that the cc has automatically become part of the save file? I don't expect anyone will be so keen on using my save to hunt down loads of tiny items on ATS and install them one by one. If the cc I used isn't a part of the save file, only the rabbithole replacement doors are necessary.)

I don't use CAS cc, only decorative objects and furniture.

There are plenty of empty lots left in the town. All Ambitions lots are included except for the junkyard (I'm not going to use it, so I didn't want it to spoil the view). There are two late night bars: the juice bar in the town centre is a dive bar, and in the hills there is a copy of the Catania cafe from Champs Les Sims designated as a local watering hole:
    28u6wdv.jpg

The current active couple are the Lestats, Craven and Betty. :)
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @CravenLestat , you'll be glad to hear that your simself and Betty would start autonomously flirting whenever I left them alone.
    6j0br9.jpg

But this particular romantic moment was spoiled by your mother-in-law Fatima Simovitch, who chose that moment to call. :mrgreen:
    2eeipfc.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,127 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »

_itr7TIpPjtcQO02NbMvjZanFpTr8rqrmyzyCnFLNluFOrSsJG_mQiVgfav2GBNIPPMzoR2eAnZ7FFDJXbFl7D7OTNtqJ26_7DR8rMvF2tPaa_Y7_AYYM70dHCG2pC_p3FD-nS0akgzLkUXBd4ILOVD8TCveOANhI1JCXEJ5iOtxdqHbdxRveDjewCz8Taoag0NEbL9CWHY3Yv2xX-Illdg_SLQR2F-kH647JZQplzSq07QGD7ISncsxInDE15-R9fs-lOWuubDXY3W4WDzleAFgYcVuMhD5gkY_fNRxRZT3bMpVe1XyY9Fvf4qR2bPn4TnVSsoK1ADuuKKbswBPhZjeZ12oip0iRav60Ip-IxRbdHNDXY8PI8gnNiVQgb1jnzkgVtHhxXJ4oy8UhWdhB7UD7htcqYjsGm8Qb2gd9ggMr4_asT6khB9JNKsQ-VPrkkXvxufKKR7uosYoKf9ef4FGRwEl5JMT_7AI1tVFKWIqAliJdqT_jBow3rjbx19Bbblk61i1xP3voFaZ4lQLZ2eHqM5N3xWn2iDgS8EOZ8Hlv8Ch8GmEuA4nbfnguGIK-WzCrfNqcBpoCjfaMOTuXqgKgsQ9qoM=w1600-h896-no

pzto81lt7AQI-_00_EEc2pRzybrv-nozuJiIg63Qtnzkw4LQkSHKP0iF-cRng-974Z1uoZQYXGAkbblimby_iX7l3EfsU53dQCsM2ITnnh2ysOUHO6MR77qxB36nt33euYzmCQl-d3fHdfO2SRtjbhXu2C7ba9YWydLyp3poMUf_vS-E6k4iQhWTfk1sMUxBTRAdj6Pz13PJLyOWqGsfIlUDJ0RnzAhsXG6aeb7hl4Gkdl78mI2ZdysbVcGxkMyWFIAE_yvtRb404mUtIPwiFnMLdxmk3ShOCSvLnBk4rgQdaFmIarUzfI_U7tUlNftQFzOfGooy7g6FJFmkihofHzFZFOSES9oNh9k7_Rr-vOwNXgDCQGaWghPw4uErnxrx4AEppZ6D_Kyf-QdFwewC9DMk-33uNYswG9a-fliJ4Ih11WMHiWgRdJJSLuA8C_NYkdMVjIZh8SjeSO90P5gX96s69eEP_v1viHOLxGBIr-CS2UXF1EEf-hes5IhdMPbhDdgEyAmLE-rJCIEsTGtkzNsgCRH1sZfLuftulwWw3c7grLdoop0MV9Vd5nzzMEX_YJkm0t3nlQ7oaQ4y-MQA8jSp6IDa-1E=w1600-h896-no

@Lanlyn I LOVE Hera's dress! :smiley::star: Where did you get it?
    She looks beautiful.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Okay I removed one of the lights from the kitchen and placed the remaining one in the center and placed a wall light above the microwave and have them both on dim so it's not too bright in there. I think it looks better now and not so much blinding... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Now just have to avoid burning down the dining room again :)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Faerie197 wrote: »
    Now just have to avoid burning down the dining room again :)

lmbo...yeah really... :* Simself, stop putting in some very strong potent ingredients in the food. You're not capable of handling the after effects of them... :p

Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @venusdemilosims Hope you feel better!!

@TadOlson How do you keep your Sims so rail-thin? All of mine end up average or slightly chunky.

@emorrill Unless I'm mistaken, @lanlyn's dress is from the Prom collection in the Store.

@BrittanyChick22 Isn't the pattern on Carlotta's top the Rainbow Wood one from the Exchange? Or is it just something similar?

@all Wonderful updates! Keep up the awesome work!

In other news, I haven't yet been able to (yet again) retry the MBD play I was planning. All of my other saves seem to be fine, though, so I don't know what's wrong. If all else fails, I'll just restore the original version of IP and try that one.

Happy Simming, everyone!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    edited May 2016
    Karritz wrote: »
    @Puddinroy here's a couple of pictures of the fawn.

Fawn001.jpg

Fawn002.jpg

He's supposed to have big curled horns but they aren't there. I'll have to investigate further at some stage as they are in the thumbnail that comes with him. I'm not sure I want to play with him though. When I put him in this game he went inside and grabbed a book and lay on the bed to read it and I found that a bit creepy. I might have him in my fairy village so I see him wandering around occasionally but I don't think I'll play him. At least not yet. I'll have to get used to him first.

He looks soo cool, I think you should play him..but I definitely think hes the type of sim you should play with in dragon valley where there's all sorts of creatures and not just fairies. When you put hin the perfect world/setting then you will totally enjoy playing with him. Where did you get his skin? I don't play with werewolves very often but if they look like him I would be willing too. I think these horns would fit him..http://ribbonsims.tumblr.com/post/81820721677/tera-conversion-devil-horns-2
    tumblr_n3h5n4BzSM1ql4eo2o1_r3_400.png[img][/img]

I got him from this page

http://moonskin93.tumblr.com/tagged/Downloads/page/4
    Thanks for the horns. They look like the horns he is supposed to be wearing. I'll try to put them on him when I get my game open and post another picture of him wearing them if they do fit. The problem may be that I started a new game and have an empty mods folder except for what I have just downloaded from the site I just linked you to. I see the horns need hat sliders. I have them in my main Sims 3 mods folder but not in this one.

EDIT: That picture I posted of him is how he appears when you download the sim from that page I linked to. I haven't done anything to him.

EDIT AGAIN: The skins start on page 1 of that link. I linked you to page 4 where the fawn sim is downloaded from but you may need to download the skins first. There are also a LOT - HUGE LOT - of various eyes including the goats eyes the fawn has.

EDIT UPDATE: Luckily I already have the required hat sliders as when I clicked on the link provided in the link you gave me for the horns, it directed me to Mediafire which said they've been removed due to some sort of violation. Fortunately I managed to find them from when I downloaded them last year. I hope they are available elsewhere on the web.

yet ANOTHER Update: I found I had failed to add 37 sliders provided by Moonskin93 and a lot of them relate to the fawn. So I've put them all into the mods folder and I'm relaunching the game. I suspect my fawn will look different now. None of them were the hat sliders I put in earlier but some were sWT sliders.

Here's How That went.... BIG Fail. Now I have found the maker of the horns and downloaded them specifically. Got a few other things while I was at it.

Here's the link to the site
    http://sims2p-o.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/horn-for-🐸🐸🐸🐸-by-psycho.html#more

substitute
    m f
    without the space for the word plum if you want to go direct to the page with the horn

VICTORY

Fawn003.jpg

Continuation of the Saga

The Fawn needs special legs and feet. I went on the track of them next and finally found and downloaded them.

http://simmist.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/project-faun_12.html

Once I have them in game I'll post a picture of the fawn. I still don't know where the top he's wearing came from Maybe it is in my game already. I have no idea but I suspect it must be or he wouldn't be wearing it.

Here he is with proper fawn legs by JuBa

Fawn004.jpg
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn Great wedding pictures on page 740! :smiley:

I know I have a few more pages to read through but I have taken a break from the forums this evening
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    @emorrill Yes, @MoonandStars83 is right. The dress is from the Store Homecoming collection. I just recolored it to cream white and the jeweled settings to gold.

Homecoming

Ruffles! Dress
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

u7eh96xmlRa5kuu8bAe_-oFkpJ7kfC1PtarvDrcJAWCo58CoZjIl-MA6Mfe24OuwV8zKygSxKR0x4czLke2P6hbi4cEiNYexBkEYgmmGQFqUn5adr8ccgMteEInI-Wf-t4-ssTRlIAi4ga4mjYRsClMaMx4S048IJTIA9DcEB6X96-97K2fZfNjll1IyM42scu9DOzSvCc-1psVg0l4PTglvR0je4-iJLc2RktjX_EeFrhRPKXqq-n9C5cwj0nX1QylzMiV7NytHQlF9TAT3mt2iX0KqHKYudAF9AgVBIOuLfOPgEA1KEOvy3NXEREUNOrXwjfBDGdtAcHzElNvpujFgd8RCu_2FwEM8HB3kcoS0xpj4UKho5jFRx9bTjaIwz89rcFPTkop1bXHl2fc-9DPhLJl7EKI4_uZB2XfZveDYdVpKzjfYIzYwaGw9aLNJ27sn1Mk8bcXVphtmM6pBsnLTPAkqoMgAbPYBQv9o5bCaNlGfSb1BaARYilQhJtKhwUWQGENtJ05C-LhWTiQgVnWlIA-Ec2zJNjVkat3ypeEzhmmw9gEZbuRv2R_dbUnMihUYlMZNOr7UVBNuZlbOUlHar4gbhcE=w1600-h896-no

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top