Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @MDianaSanders glad you came by, threads like this is where the fun is, nice to see what you're up to again staging screenshots sometimes gives me life lol. I'm a happy nerd that way.
    @Simfan923 you're welcome, thanks, I don't know why I love Brenda so much but she's awfully fun to give make overs :)
    02-06-16_4-18-02nbspAM_zpsuhcdnp3z.png
    Ulfric welcomes one of the new brainwashed followers uh devoted members.
    "Welcome Ulrike, please enjoy a muffin that is not filled with anything in particular."
    "Yes Master, thank you master."
    02-06-16_4-31-08nbspAM_zps44bjwnkt.png
    Before she was given freedom, as in she was returned to normal, Sienna apparently got a few of the others sick before you left, one of which is her former leader's daughter. Although Namia doesn't mind because it's a school day and she will be kept home.
    02-06-16_4-38-12nbspAM_zpsz5psupq6.png
    In fact she enjoyed a doughnut then went back to sleep.
    02-06-16_4-34-40nbspAM_zpswgtryzqe.png
    While she slept I went to check on little Maddie she wasn't sad with a moodlet but I think she misses her parents, I noticed Alice was also sick but that made sense as they used to share a room. She feels bad for the girl and will take care of her while she's here.
    "I'll clean this up the young miss should be awake soon why don't you go play with her?"
    "Yeah I guess."
    "The madam got some toys and school supplies for you as well."
    That cheered her up.
    02-06-16_4-48-01nbspAM_zpspznjpggu.png
    They do get along easily, Namia is funny that way, she always wants to be mean to Darien and Alice which is funny in Darien's case because she also gets whims to apologize to him probably because he's not really brainwashed he's her father's friend. Alice on the other hand always wants to be nice to her, kiss up. lol the splotches came back with a cough for Namia so I sent her inside to go back to sleep.
    02-06-16_4-41-23nbspAM_zpsutxyopck.png
    Speaking of makeovers I've tweaked Brenda again she's just one of those sims lol, also I don't think I've ever seen a sim finish their coffee while reading. The other members are slowly being turned into addicts, some of them aren't finishing their coffee but they will lol.
    02-06-16_4-46-55nbspAM_zpspqwcvibf.png
    The next morning Brenda and Ulfric meet the other addition.
    "Ah Dominic good morning, I trust that you slept well?" Brenda asked.
    "Yes madam thank you, good morning to you both I was wondering what I'm supposed to wear."
    "See Darien he will get you fitted with a cloak after that you can do as you please for the day." Ulfric said, aint he a generous cult leader hehe.
    02-06-16_4-52-32nbspAM_zpsk2vchi0k.png
    Brenda decides to go back to sleep and Ulfric, who has slept through the night, was just happy to watch her walk away, for obvious reasons like her behind looks nice in that dress hehe oh look she knows he's watching I love them.
    Okay so that's it for my cult for some reason I felt like doing a lazy sort of legacy to see how far I get.
    02-06-16_5-08-47nbspAM_zpsvxqr8wyr.png
    This is Melody Wayne I already know who I want her to be with I also let her keep the money so I could build her a starter, it's lazy because I did cheat an extra thousand for a few windows and some trees just cause.
    02-06-16_5-41-19nbspAM_zpsgfaqkkrr.png
    She will not work though, she will use what is left over a few hundred to make paintings and when that runs out she will collect things to make ends meet. Yes dear I caught you mixing your ear wax with your own salad, no one is going to want to kiss you now.
    "Really...?" :'(
    02-06-16_5-55-54nbspAM_zpsegm7nbcj.png
    After she painted and watched a movie I sent her straight over to the bros to meet her future baby daddy, they do look good together.
    02-06-16_5-57-57nbspAM_zpsb5bfnpnc.png
    Of course he was all about flirting with her until Sergio came in, he rejected her number which I hadn't seen yet the poor girl was embarassed but her face seems to say.
    'Do not start with me I'll break your face.'
    Sergio is just eating the tension up, I settled for sending her to the bar alone.
    02-06-16_6-06-47nbspAM_zpsprbsqxup.png
    She'll be fine, there is always tomorrow :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @MDianaSanders You haven't posted to this thread before? Well dear mighty about time...LOL. I jest. Welcome if you haven't before, welcome back if you have.
    And if anyone has wondered where the heck Maria and I have been today and yesterday, we were busy with Mortimer Goth's build request. I give you: Tranquil Public Library.

00.jpg

02.jpg

Looking for
    - Victorian Style
    - Lots of Flowers
    - Candles
    - Statues
    - Paintings

Budget$150,000
    Total Cost: $143, 313
    Story goes that this library originally burned down, Mortimer Goth wanting to rebuild it after 100+ years as he acquired all the old surviving antiques from it.

WaL6Zka.png

We seriously had no idea what we were going start with.

JNkjs2x.png

Finally we started over and went with a shape a bit closer to the final result.

aDvS3ap.png

Once we set it as a library, Maria went back to check it out and holy sweet mighty the librarian is actually at the desk set for him.

DvypigE.png

Although it looks like he's just browsing the web. Then again, actually working said job, you do get those hours where there's nothing else to do but google your name. Not often, but once in a while.

MyUtORy.png

Bob, the book is not food.

S7UVTIw.png

Yes Maria, I'd be proud of this too.

eOSL3tq.png

We called Mortimer to invite him over to see the library, although apparently he was busy.

IOV6jbs.png

So we played chess instead.

ot57sfN.png

Attempting to visit him said he was at the lounge. Of course, he was not there. Peter was entertaining with another lady. This pic is actually kinda cool.

2jn6vya.png

Maria ordered a drink, probably from the frustration of trying to find Mortimer "Waldo" Goth.

Cve0gnJ.png

We finally went to his place and...seriously Mr. Goth? Just when she went to the door? Maria, he's over here.

36bstmp.png

She told Waldo about the library.

VrQDZKX.png

He was quite excited.

8S9Fvgn.png

Player! I need to pee!!

nXwOARL.png

And thank the mighty they had one upstairs as Mr. Goth had claimed the downstairs one.

GsrHJe5.png

Alexander, I know your family is a bit different, but I'm quite sure your parents would want you out of their room!
    What's next? Probably another break so we can work on Maria's skills and relationships. Building that library took almost all day. Totally worth it though! Now Newcrest has a library that isn't my first one.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Sergio has a girlfriend which is probably why he rejected her number. He'd be crazy to do so otherwise she's a cute Sim!
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Decided to rotate back to one of my starter Sims, Brandon Steiner -- in my old save he was the youngest son of my Simself and the Simself of a friend of mine. B)

Decided for fun that he's going to do the new Grilled Cheese Aspiration:
    02-05-16_8-56-48nbspPM_zpszcni17hc.png

He's also working on his DJ skill in his spare time:
    02-05-16_9-06-13nbspPM_zpsj9v7risn.png

Before I can fully concentrate on his new aspiration, decided to finish up his Nerd Brain one by sending him to Oasis Springs park to get his logic skill up to 10:
    02-05-16_9-11-56nbspPM_zpszwlmtg1x.png

That evening, he had the Spin-masters over for a little get together -- I think two of the original members got culled because it's down to 4 members. :'(
    02-06-16_1-26-02nbspPM_zps2ztc3t5f.png

The next evening Brandon got invited to a get-together at the nightclub -- that went a bit better:
    02-06-16_2-13-39nbspPM_zpsfgst7c8f.png

Thought this was a bit sad -- while Nancy Landgraab is getting her groove on down on the dance floor:
    02-06-16_1-44-14nbspPM_zpsg53hpigu.png

...poor Malcolm is drinking alone at the bar:
    02-06-16_1-44-34nbspPM_zpsbp74albu.png

I may need to do something about that couple...Malcolm deserves some happiness in his aging years, he's always so sad whenever I see him... :/
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo really nice build :)
    @3KNPen no I was referring to J...because I just realized I forgot how to spell his name, he took her flirts and pick up lines then Sergio just had to come in and play the creepy third wheel. Joaquin?...I don't know lol though I do really like her she's cute and he will weaken in time no matter what Sergio thinks. I didn't even check though I wonder if J has a girl friend, we're breaking them up if he does.
    @stilljustme2 I always thought Nancy was in it for the money, she could be next to be locked in a pool surrounded by walls lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ctroihd1ctroihd1 Posts: 218 Member
    I have been playing a family trying to stick with them until the 10th generation. Currently I am on the 4th. Seems a long ways to go! Anyway, here is Daisy visiting her older sister, Jasmine, and meeting Jasmine's husband, Devin and the kids. (For some reason, Daisy doesn't remember Jasmine is her sister. So sad!)

15we5mw.png

Later that evening at home, Tia meets up with Lacy (they are sisters). Tia has realized that time is drawing near for her to join Lacy. So she is very happy to have this chance to put her mind at ease. They talked through the night.

2a7wi8i.png

When Tia got up and went to the kitchen to get something for breakfast, she just collapsed on the floor. Everyone in the house ran to see if she was alright. Unfortunately, Grim came and took 2 HOURS! So for that time, everyone was crying their hearts out and it put them all late for work and school with no breakfast.

35hh9oh.png

w1wrkm.png

Oliver still went to work and tried to carry on like all was ok. He was sad about his Aunt Tia passing... He just threw himself into his work. After all, Tia knew just how important being a scientist and finding out if aliens are real is to him. Once he arrived at work, he was notified that there were rumors of aliens infiltrating the labs. The two people in this picture are not dressed properly for work, but he wasn't able to prove either way if they were humans or aliens... Did he miss the memo on Open House at the labs?

ie32ox.png

It came as no surprise that it felt good to get to play with the freeze ray on his coworkers that day.

2aepg5u.png

Oliver's wife, Elena, helping their daughter, Winona with her homework.

i1zjox.png
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Something a bit different. I haven't posted any of this save in this thread mostly because it's a short challenge I play in my spare time mostly and I haven't been taking a lot of pictures beyond a few here and there for the challenge thread. It's called the Lonely Hearts challenge and basically it's about finding love with a soulmate who is very different then you are (aka doesn't share any traits with you) it's been a fun light challenge to play in between my longer challenges.

Well in today's play my lonely heart got married and it turned out to be a beautiful wedding that I took a ton of pics of so I thought I'd share them here.

2ikd4iq.jpg
    My couple got married at the Estate in Windenburg and when I loaded the lot the ghosts were both hanging out front to greet us.

96kyug.jpg
    300xkat.jpg
    Despite both being flirty they were apparently in the middle of a rather heated argument when we arrived.

35n1ymo.jpg
    Which they quickly resolved or at least pretended to resolve in front of their guests.

20p4ket.jpg
    We head to the wedding arch at the back of the property to begin our festivities.

28btauv.jpg
    My Lonely Heart for this challenge was Cecilia Pickett. She is a Gloomy, Loner who Loves the Outdoors who has the Freelance Botanist Aspiration. She's making money by selling her harvestables and doing some light collecting so we have the most amount of time to focus on the romance (I'm playing this challenge on a short lifespan and at the time of the wedding both ladies were 2 days away from becoming adults).

zwx1lz.jpg
    Her soulmate is Candy Behr who is a Cheerful, Outgoing, Music Enthusiast with the Party Animal Aspiration. She was in the entertainment career but I had her quit it. We'll work on getting her Guitar skill up so she can write songs and she can help Cecilia in the garden and collect until she gets to that point with her skilling. I gave her a bit of a make over. I have this thing about the hair matching in color and as close as I can in length between each outfit as I can get it and while I like the color of her hair I'm not a fan of the style so I decided to go one way or the other with the color and went pink rather than going blonde).

33f4vfl.jpg
    dy97j5.jpg
    They are super adorable together and I'm so glad I decided to go with Candy after they met in-game because she absolutely perfect for Cecilia in her complete opposite attitude on life.

j5woba.jpg
    Right after the ceremony started I heard music playing and I was momentarily confused wondering if this lot actually had ambient music (I've bee playing Sims Medieval where there is ambient music in places) but then I noticed that Mimsy had taken up residence at the piano near the arch and was paying for us. This was a completely unplanned happy accident that I'm so glad happened. I had wanted to hire a pianist but after buying Candy a guitar there just wasn't the extra money to do so. So I got my pianist anyway and she was free and ghostly to boot.

20k3oz7.jpg
    29y1o8z.jpg
    Cecilia makes great faces.

rrqc6o.jpg
    15d5mjm.jpg

2lu5qb8.jpg
    Candy makes great faces too. She's also got the most ridiculous hour glass figure with a super tiny waist. I have never been so tempted to use the CAS cheat on a Sim before like I have with her. I don't mind skinny sims I just...her whole body proportions are just really strange and it's actually hard to find clothes that look decent on her and still fit her personality. I think I'll let her eat some fatty food or something to try and to even her out a bit first. (Maybe I'll let her start the Grilled Cheese aspiration or something lol)

nvshg7.jpg
    This is definitely a look at that screams "Do I even want to know where you pulled this out from?"

34zftas.jpg
    23iwi1f.jpg
    rapyc3.jpg
    <3

2e3bj95.jpg
    2clbhf.jpg
    21e2as0.jpg
    It took a bit of wrangling because neither of them had a any photography skill to speak of and we were only using the cellphone camera but eventually we got some wedding photos of the happy couple.

2i0dyc0.jpg
    After the photos Candy played the piano for Cecilia. She had no piano skill so it sounded pretty awful but her new wife didn't really seem to mind all that much.

6rj80g.jpg
    The photos in their bedroom. Cecilia found that DJ Candy figure right after we met Candy I decided that was a proper enough sign that Candy was the one for her lol. My hope is to eventually find the Jenny figure to pair up with this one since that one screams Cecilia to me for some reason lol.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    @3KNPen Ghost playing piano. That is awesome. Also your ladies area lovely. Even if short, may their lives be wonderful.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @3KNPen cute couple, what a nice wedding, speaking of I have to work on one oh goodie.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Valerie have been feeling kinda under the weather lately ;)
    0aO63zJ.png

But she chose to ignore it, because it's time to move out :D
    l1RiCdt.png

Her and Fay's new house <3 It was actually really hard to find one I liked :lol:
    95Sg50E.png
    InDiEPe.png

I had it at the highest speed, so I only got a screenshot of the disappearing confetti. She's pregnant, though she doesn't look happy about it :tongue: I'm just glad the risky woohoo mod worked <3
    g17Oi0U.png

Bump watch!
    JrLjqmH.png

"Hey pumpkin! I have some news for you. I'm pregnant!"

"I already knew that."

"What, how? Did you read my mind with some weird alien technology?

"No. It was either that or you got really fat overnight."

"Low blow kid..."
    kYoQMjt.png
    xFk81m5.png
    PrUpDl1.png

She invited the baby daddy over... He didn't take the news well :tired_face:
    uKptws8.png
    LECUnw8.png
    h93ncar.png

Benjamin was happy for her though
    aOf8ioD.png

Like... Really happy
    wNYPU1z.png

One date later, they were now officially boyfriend and girlfriend <3<3<3
    C975Ne1.png
    qs2LlGL.png

*Regina George voice* that is the ugliest effing outfit I've ever seen
    wCEaTfv.png

Second trimester!
    eqSE3oN.png
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @Cuddleblaine Glad to see Fay is being taken care of, and Valerie and Ben are cute together. :3 Fun with mods!...lol. Can't wait to see the baby.

Back to Maria. As said, we're taking a break from building for a bit to get Maria working on her skills and relationships.

hUqD7Lg.png

And lo and behold! An invite to a dance party at The Bluffs from Harlow. Plum yeah!

7FX9pzR.png

She was quite happy to have been invited.

Ek9QFTe.png

Hellooo Bella Goth. Hey I'll stop the running gag when she stops showing up everywhere.

lYRGUd2.png

Mr. Landgraab you're kinda reminding me of that uncle that only has one dress shirt and wears it everywhere. Either that or you remind me of Ned Flanders.

mb4ibHy.png

Apparently Landgraab is trying to do this 'hip' thing all the younger 'kids' are doing. Here's hoping it doesn't actually 'break' an actual hip.

jG7Zs5P.png

Uhh....Why are you looking like that?

OgZkOLX.png

So apparently, like in real-life, you get the right music and your sims will change mood. As well as it changes the dance. Maria looks so cute!

pDzWuTe.png

So as she was flirty we decided to take advantage of this and compliment Harlow on his appearance. Am I the only one that saves before these moments? I'd just hate Maria to be snubbed....lol. That's just me of course.

Ep9z5QK.png

I guess Harlow was thinking something because it looks like here he's a bit jealous or worried about her talking to "walkin the dog." He doesn't have the jealous trait, don't worry.

KAjB5Jv.png

Eventually Maria inhaled a bit too much of that 'fog' and got a bit buzzed. And like anyone buzzed, right into the bush we go. Wooo!

DsmxHKj.png

Still buzzed? Sugar cookie munches! Originally they were supposed to be for Harlow during a visit but he wasn't home so she brought them with her.

sLrtCU7.png

Oh boy. Maria is out of it. Time to head back home, girl
    Next post: PUB CRAWL! :D
    Oh the irony in the fact that IRL, the Player never went to those things...lol
    Post edited by LosaruTaiyo on
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    @Cuddleblaine Glad to see Fay is being taken care of, and Valerie and Ben are cute together. :3 Fun with mods!...lol. Can't wait to see the baby.

<3
    The baby is already born in my game, and it's simply the cutest thing ever! Im so happy with the outcome c:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    ^w^ Eee!! Can't wait to see! @Cuddleblaine

And hey, tis next post so here's our PUB CRAWL! Okay more like Pub Walk, but hey, she had fun.
    How to start your Pub Crawl: Maria Style.

G3vwzyP.png

Step 1: Take a flirty shower and get dressed up for the night. It is preferred that your sim has watched some romantic TV as well, but it is not totally need.

NAe2h2O.png

Step 2: Avoid sketchy bartenders. Nope! Nope! I remember the last look he gave. C'mon Maria. We're going to the Shrieking Llama!

Xgdy5S9.png

Step 3: Realize that bartenders work in shifts. Twiggy must work later in the night. Also, who brings coffee to a pub?

CpVH7Os.png

Step 4: Chat up people while you drink up. Once Bob Pancakes makes you hungry from chatting, hit up another pub.

yaWhM1D.png

Step 5: Accept that Don Lothario always...Twiggy why are you washing your dishes in the sink back there? You're at a pub and you're not working. Let Mr. Potential Restraining Order do that.

urJJjeH.png

Step 6: Question your past clientele's company. Twiggy I know you're single and got a teen brother at home, but this guy don't look like your type, girl. Ah well. Ya never know.

5oHfoPf.png

Step 7: Order food and juice together. While it's said food helps absorb anything from the juice, some consider it a myth.

Nlj2X8A.png

Step 8: Join in on conversations to make things interesting. Don't forget to bring your food and drink.

jwKDbrC.png

Step 9: Accept that you tend to have an aura around people. AKA Maria makes every flirty!

vsNPbRC.png

Step 10: When the bars are done, try other spots such as the lounge. Not often we see you two out together, Mr. and Mrs. Landgraab.

cUe26FT.png

Step 11: Listen and enjoy some music. Seems Peter was to be on later. Who wears these clothes to work though? Maybe she's a country singer?

E2A0iIr.png

Step 12: Chat up potential business just as your potential crush appears. Hi Harlow.

"Miss Stewart, I'm over here wanting to discuss a possible build."

"Ahh...yes Mr. Landgraab. I'll call you. Excuse me"

bh8qML0.png

Step 13: Compliment and try to make your friend/potential crush feel better when you realize they're tense for some reason. Bad time at the llama game, Harlow?

tvklq55.png

Step 14: Insert running gag. Say it with me. "Hellooo Bella Goth."

2689yet.png

Step 15: Hug your good friend/potential crush before you head off into the night after chatting them up.

6mvPiOQ.png

Step 16: Walk home plum tired with the widest, silliest grin on your face after one awesome night.
    And that's how you do a Pub Crawl: Maria Edition. What's to come next? Not sure. We'll see. Landgraab said he might have something for us, but it would be nice to work more with Maria and Harlow. She also has a Mansion Baron aspiration which might be something to work on too.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    Quick game update.

tumblr_o26n7dFeyV1uw2n86o1_1280.png
    While Ulfric is outside becoming best friends with Grimmy .... The latest Grimbrand Girls are downstairs in the party room practicing their dance moves .....
    tumblr_o26n7dFeyV1uw2n86o2_1280.png
    Left to Right
    Ophelia (in Black), Amethyst (in Purple), and Echo (in Red)
    Also my latest Wallpaper
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I sent Cat Girl club to the park so they could take in some nature and satisfy any outdoor whims.
    They quickly became bored with it all.
    02-05-16_1-22-35nbspAM.png

Dancing away the boredom.
    02-05-16_7-32-30nbspAM.png

My game needs more dudes.
    02-05-16_7-46-50nbspAM.png

"No we don't."
    02-05-16_7-47-29nbspAM.png

"Nope, this is just fine."
    Hey, you're married, Bob!
    02-05-16_7-48-11nbspAM.png

This area of the club is packed tonight.
    There are 19 sims in there.
    02-05-16_7-50-51nbspAM.png

Bastet is sneaking in some Muckleberry catnip.
    Where is Ceridwen?
    02-05-16_8-22-03nbspAM.png

Paaaaaaaaaaarty! Wooooo!
    02-05-16_7-44-20nbspAM.png

Zzzz....
    02-06-16_1-02-10nbspPM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    @Ulfric_Grimbrand Always good to make friends with Grimmy. Girls lookin' good as always. ;3

@CK213 Dear mighty your cat girls are adorable. ^w^
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @Ulfric_Grimbrand it's funny seeing him with Grim my first thought is 'he's becoming best friends with himself?' then I remembered no lol, he does have a way with the beautiful ladies :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    @CK213 Dear mighty your cat girls are adorable. ^w^

Don't let the cuteness fool you. ;)

Bad Kitty!
    Hecate chatted up Olivia at the club.
    02-02-16_10-01-47nbspAM.png

So she could get enough information to get Cairo to break up with her.
    02-02-16_10-06-31nbspAM.png

Which didn't take long.
    02-02-16_10-20-23nbspAM.png

Bad kitty!
    "Moi?"
    02-02-16_10-20-46nbspAM.png

Bastet has the Noncommittal trait.
    I intended for her to have an issue with serious relationships, but holding a job is the bigger problem. She's always tense and wants to quit.
    02-05-16_9-24-35nbspAM.png

Well she quit her job, has the kleptomaniac trait, the Curator aspiration, and is quite happy now.
    02-05-16_9-44-17nbspAM.png

Olivia's home is the perfect place to pick up some loot.
    02-05-16_9-57-01nbspAM.png

The property is large, so she can be alone to put huge heavy objects in her pockets.
    02-05-16_9-57-40nbspAM.png

02-05-16_10-09-36nbspAM.png

What rabbit?
    02-05-16_10-10-06nbspAM.png

She'd better not get caught.
    Olivia's home is a great place to hangout.
    02-05-16_11-47-56nbspAM.png

I think I'll have her do some deejaying too.
    02-05-16_11-50-44nbspAM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    @Ulfric_Grimbrand it's funny seeing him with Grim my first thought is 'he's becoming best friends with himself?' then I remembered no lol, he does have a way with the beautiful ladies :)

@RedDestiny92

You have no idea how many times I've seen Ulfric in a screenshot, and thought, "I don't remember taking and posting that!?!?! Oh Yeah, that's not mine! LOL".

• Options
    @CK213 I love Bastet for some reason :smile:
    @Ulfric_Grimbrand lol, it's bad because I seriously confused, I have to check on his cult heh.
    I was getting ready for bed and mostly gave Melody attention but now I'll have to go back in and get pics of the other save, I was going to get them married but then I realized the setting is too...happy for the grim and his dark bride so I'll build a new venue first.
    02-07-16_4-05-48nbspAM_zpsbjzxyz84.png
    After a lonely breakfast I notice Joaquin fishing and sent Melody over to talk to him, I know it's amazing J you caught yourself a babe hehe.
    02-07-16_4-11-16nbspAM_zpsvcf3id0f.png
    Again Mr. play hard to get was all over Melody, guess he doesn't want Sergio to know he's interested.
    "you know you like all of this J <3"
    02-07-16_4-14-29nbspAM_zps4xeulxnj.png
    He didn't turn her down once, mostly funny because this is the very next sim day but whatever.
    02-07-16_4-16-56nbspAM_zpsl1qafg1i.png
    02-07-16_4-35-54nbspAM_zps0fxkzayp.png
    After they woohoo'd I let him go to work one last time, leaving Melody to collect a few things.
    "I see that shiny thing...and I want it."
    02-07-16_4-41-22nbspAM_zpsq7gftqfi.png
    I think they'll make some cute babies, they have a lot of extra time since they just met and all :)

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SimalleyaileSimalleyaile Posts: 865 Member
    Great pics and stories everyone, and good to see first time posters here too!

Well, Terrance completed the Grilled Cheese Aspiration! He and I had a lot of fun with it.

He made a Club called the Cheese Bandits
    EJHtpns.png

They hung out at his place after work, where he could eat and talk about grilled cheese.
    wmzZkrN.png

The final hurdle was the trickiest part, as I play with aging off. But I got the help from a fellow scientist who made a special serum, opened a retail shop, and sent Terrance to purchase the serum. The serum needed the Death Flower - so my scientist had to visit my Special Botanist ... basically, I played with three families to get this aspiration! lol
    P6uQoen.png

Was it worth it?
    XPnucxY.png

mmmm, nummy goodness, delivered straight to your hands! No matter where in the world you are!
    gn04wKx.png

The Melt Master isn't the easiest trait to achieve. You'll need a rocket ship, a death flower and a scientist to make the serum to make the Grim Reaper appear, or a sim with low or no handiness skill try and fix a broken electronic advice, or wait for a sim to die!! It's a bit tricky really, and maybe they might want to rethink that last requirement, otherwise it could be too difficult. But I had a lot of fun with Terrance - and my other two families who helped. :) And he now has 4 more traits he purchased with his points.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    @simalleyaile I'm actually happy to hear this aspiration isn't as easy as the others. I'm planning on doing this aspiration with Bob Pancakes - so far everyone I've asked thinks I should do it ;) (in spite of all my other Simming plans).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    LotusM12LotusM12 Posts: 113 Member
    Only 2 months off the forum and I've missed so much from this thread! I have to remind myself to come here to enjoy the game instead of the general forum. So much positive energy around here. I'm loving it.

I was so busy with work the last few months that I really hadn't had the time to play the game really but all of the sudden, my imagination took off and I've started building things I never thought I could and coming up with the most unique, gorgeous sims I've ever created along with story lines that started naturally forming as I was creating the Sims (just got into rotational play).

I've never had that experience playing the game and it's really all I wanted to feel. I always played the game so Vanilla style and never really explored or came up with my own ideas or used my own imagination to find my "place" with the game if that makes any kind of sense. I know this is a lot of drama but I just can't contain my excitement! :smile: I can't wait to upload all of this content once everything is done and I really hope you guys will like it! XD Anyway again, thank you OP for starting this thread. It's so fun to read! Off to finding the page I left off on.... 40 or so ago haha
    You get what you give. Why not give a little more love? <3
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    So I sent Brandon and his girlfriend, Zoe Patel, off for a bit of a romantic moment:
    02-07-16_4-57-19nbspPM_zpsmioxfrxb.png

And things proceeded accordingly:
    02-07-16_4-57-28nbspPM_zpsluzeobji.png

Didn't feel like going through the plan wedding event bit, so they did a quickie elopement:
    02-07-16_4-58-37nbspPM_zps0fcnqwkz.png

Then back home for the expected result:
    02-07-16_5-00-17nbspPM_zpscz1z7hpm.png
    02-07-16_5-01-12nbspPM_zpsftfwslhz.png

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    LotusM12 wrote: »
    Only 2 months off the forum and I've missed so much from this thread! I have to remind myself to come here to enjoy the game instead of the general forum. So much positive energy around here. I'm loving it.

I was so busy with work the last few months that I really hadn't had the time to play the game really but all of the sudden, my imagination took off and I've started building things I never thought I could and coming up with the most unique, gorgeous sims I've ever created along with story lines that started naturally forming as I was creating the Sims (just got into rotational play).

I've never had that experience playing the game and it's really all I wanted to feel. I always played the game so Vanilla style and never really explored or came up with my own ideas or used my own imagination to find my "place" with the game if that makes any kind of sense. I know this is a lot of drama but I just can't contain my excitement! :smile: I can't wait to upload all of this content once everything is done and I really hope you guys will like it! XD Anyway again, thank you OP for starting this thread. It's so fun to read! Off to finding the page I left off on.... 40 or so ago haha

This is a great thread. Glad you are enjoying your play and building so much. That creative burst is so good.
    My two cents is it's not drama it's joy... :).
    egTcBMc.png