Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ The Starborn Legacy ☆☆

Comments

• Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    It's CC @mommataurus2 Cbear mentioned it to be also then went on a CC shopping spree LOL I only use the CC in the sims houses I play and not in anything i upload :) I'll have to catch up on the stories now!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    @Chrinnie When I write, I play in windowed mode so I can write and play at the same time. I write as I play so I can customize the story to whatever is happening. That might help. Also non-reactive sims to a death can be fixed by having them mourn.
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    I kind of do the same thing @mommataurus2 but sometimes I do stage a scene to keep the story. I mean, they're speaking Simlish. They could be saying what I say they're saying. LOL
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 7 -> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14420480/#Comment_14420480
    Chapter 8

in the Days following his fathers Death, Theo tried to spend some more time with his girls, it was tough, but they played games, so they did not need to talk
    23841970691_1025e18d60_h.jpg

One evening Hannah had gone out from work, meeting a few friends, there she bumped into Sergio again he was her 1st Love they were in town enjoying catching up when Theo showed up, drunk, he began goading and yelling at Sergio and this was embarrassing Hannah, she stood her ground and told Theo to go home and sober up!
    23558501539_1aca33ecb9_h.jpg

Hannah decided there and then living with Theo was not what she wanted, she wanted out, and Sergio was her ticket, he would help her raise Faye, and Theo could rot! Sergio embraced Hannah and welcomed them into his home
    23558275399_65e1377b53_c.jpg

After Hannah left the house was strange Cleo was not happy with her father and her grades suffererd
    23811256150_ecb355a3ab_c.jpg
    Hannah had raised her since she was a baby, and Faye her sister, both gone, thankfully the girls were able to see each other at school and vowed to keep in touch, Hannah missed Cleo more than she expected, and promised to have her over to stay, if Theo would allow it.

Not long after Hannah's departure from his Life, Theo met another dark haired beauty, Jade Rosa
    23298978564_9335cfd315_c.jpg
    They spent many afternoons and nights out together, then one night she stopped answering his calls, and refused to meet up, and so Theo once agin found himself single, his mum however was not amused, while he had managed to secure a new generation, he had not settled and married, she feared he never would, she could only hope that young Cleo would find love and happiness like she and Zak had.
    One night Pheobe decided it was time for young Cleo to be told about her origins and filled her in on the family secret
    24024732871_0478e7b11d_c.jpg
    24024789371_e37a6da2fc_c.jpg

One day Jade Rosa turned up, she unpacked a crib from her car, and passed a small baby boy into the arms of Theo, who looked rather shocked, as she said "This is Your Son" I named him Mason, he was born Wednesday 5th April, and we need a home
    Wednesday's child is full of woe
    23479384984_77a2e46962_c.jpg

Phoebe was thrilled to be a Nana again, although by the look on Jades face she was not sure this relationship was going the distance for her Romo son!
    24081322176_38ec8c5fa3_c.jpg

Pheobe & Zak Gen 1
    Theo, Lilliana & Crystal Gen 2
    Cleo, Faye & Mason Gen 3

Post edited by Liziann1 on
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    Oh wow @Chrinnie and @Liziann1 so much death and drama going on in your games! the pics are great from both of you!

• Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Ok I am all caught up and wow I love my mornings of reading stories they are all awesome

@Chrinnie I love the part where he stargazes and touches the necklace and gets the images, very creative and Chapter 6 is now my fav.
    So sad they both died but I love the black and white photo and lol at the reaper trying to comfort Vincent

@popettypop2012 yay they got a house and it looks great, Oscar and Alice are so cute together with their daddy - daughter bond.

@lisa17ann I still feel so sorry for Summer having to look after all those kids, oh and I love the little comments about you in brackets haha made me laugh because its so you. Oh and Melody I luvvvvv the name and she is soooo gorgeous and the promise ring is so adorable

@Liziann1 oh how sad bye Candy and Zak. I love the whole Theo story lol

@MarkHarris17 awesome to see you joining us and welcome, if you would like a legacy heir banner for your heir let me know

I dont have much on today so I am going to work on my story
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    Thanks @Cbear13 lol oh I love that part to about the grim reaper lol so funny

Can't wait to see more from your legacy!

• Options
    edited December 2015
    The Starborn Legacy - Clare Starborn
    Back to Chapter 8 click here
    Chapter 9 - Happy Birthday to you...

Since Kallum decided to follow his passion of food he has been working hard at improving his skill and it is certainly paying off. He cooks as many meals as he can for the family which also gives Clare and James a break seeing as they work so hard at their jobs to bring in more money.

The morning of the twins birthday, Kallum decided to cook a special meal for breakfast Silly Gummy Bear Pancakes though he hadn't made them before he hoped that they would taste alright. Phoenix was starving and didn't want to wait and requested her favourite grilled cheese instead.

Ch9%201.jpg

While cooking Kallum starting talking about his plans for their birthday party planned for that evening and how he had invited this girl from school that he had been crushing on for so long, her name was Stacy Pickett and she was one of the most popular girls at school and most pretty. But when Kallum asked her she just laughed and said I'm sorry I am busy that night and walked off with her nose in the air.

"Oh Kallum that Stacy girl is to stuck up for you and wouldn't know a good thing if it slapped her in the face, speaking of a slap in the face would do her some good".

Ch9%202.jpg

Kallum sighed with frustration "I know that now don't I..... I wish I'd know what she was like a long time ago instead of wasting months trying to get her attention at school, I mean I even found out what her favourite meal was and tried to cook it for her in cooking class. It was Lobster Thermidor and I thought having a fresh Lobster would impress her ....... well when the lobster grabbed onto my nose with its claw and I ran around screaming trying to get it off I don't think she was to impressed, though she was having a good laugh at me. I should of known then to give up."

Ch9%203.jpg

Kallum was trying not to lose his confidence after his big let down with Stacy because he is not normally the shy type when it comes to girls. Plus he had finished school now and will probably never see her again anyway.
    "I don't think it matters if I ever find the right girl anyway, I mean it's not me whose future is important your the one who has to breed like a rabbit to keep the bloodline going anyway"
    "Oh Kallum that's not true and anyway you have plenty of time to meet girls, how about now that we are old enough we go clubbing this weekend?"

Ch9%204.jpg

"Ok, ok we can do that but ugh if I catch any sleazy guys trying to put their hands on you I will be putting my fists all over them, just makes me feel sick to my stomach how some of these guys act with girls like they a piece of meat or something."
    Just at that moment their mother Clare walks in and sits down at the table "Kallum come sit down please and bring me a plate of those yummy looking pancakes will you".

Ch9%205.jpg

Phoenix grabs her book and comes and sits at the table to "Mother he has been whining about this silly girl from school who is no good for him, I mean he needs to move on and get over her she is such a stuck up tart. Sometimes I wish I could shut her mouth when I hear her going on about how good she thinks she is".

"Oh Phoenix no need to be like that, now Kallum I overheard what you were saying about Phoenix being the important one and though she maybe the heir to the bloodline that doesn't make you any less important. You still carry the same blood and any children you have will also carry it on and be a rightful Starborns. We descend from the strongest of our kind and the most powerful and even though we always choose one heir that must carry on our heritage and be kind of a legacy and leader to our kind it doesn't mean that the other Starborns can't do the same. In a way you have it much easier as you have a choice to follow on your own path if thats what you choose, Phoenix doesn't have that luxury. Hmmm by the way these pancakes are just delicious you will have to make these more often".

Kallum decides his mother is right and to stop worrying about silly things and concentrate on planning the small family party for tonight. Now because this is a special birthday and the twins receive their full powers tonight they decided to just invite only a one to two people, just in case anything they can't explain to these normal humans happens.
    James invited one of his friends who is a chef to come over and help Kallum with the food for the evening and Kallum decides to bake the birthday cake himself.
    Also Clare's best friend from work came over to help with the celebrations.

Ch9%206.jpg

As the hour of their birth came it was time for Phoenix to blow out the candles and for her to gain her full powers, she was so excited because she had been learning so much from the star speaker about what kind of spells they will be able to do.
    As she blows the candles out she feels a surge through out her body and then sees stars surround her, circling her with such beauty she knows now that she must make sure she continues on the families legacy.

Ch9%207.jpg

For a few minutes after gaining her powers a sparkly aura revolves around Phoenix, though her parents congratulate her they do a great job of distracting their guests from seeing.
    Kallum calls Phoenix over to him "Oh Phoenix you can't be serious is that all you got to show for gaining all this magic, I am going to have to show you how its done".
    Phoenix laughs and shrugs it off and starts popping the party poppers to celebrate.

Ch9%208.jpg

As Kallum was born after Phoenix he has had to wait a little longer but as the time arrives he decides to blow out his candles and show Phoenix how it should be done.

Ch9%209.jpg

With a huge gust of wind, Kallum starts to lift up off the ground and stars form around him swirling in every direction. Phoenix gasps "Kallum how on earth did you do that?"
    Kallum laughs and says it's because I am more powerful than you ....... haha actually no I stayed late for a few of my classes with the star speaker and asked it to teach me how to age up with some piazzazz."
    Phoenix giggles "well you are definitely going to have to show me how to do that".

As the night goes on the twins get their mother to join them dancing to some new music they both love and are amazed how well their mother can keep up with their dance moves.

Ch9%2010.jpg

Phoenix and Kallum decide to take a picture of themselves to remember this special night and cant wait to see what their life is going to be like with the new magic powers they now have.

Ch9%2011.jpg

Being young adults now only brings on more responsibility for the twins, Phoenix really has to start looking for a suitable partner to start her own family and Kallum though would love a family of his own one day really wants to become a famous chef and own his own restaurant.
    For Phoenix's birthday Clare gave her a beautiful jewellery set which included a star necklace, earrings and bracelet which gets passed down from heir to heir. She explained that one day Phoenix will need to pass these down to her daughter, they represent the legacy of their family and the tradition must be continued.
    Clare and James couldn't be prouder of the twins and what wonderful young adults they have grown into, they hope they live long happy lives and never have to encounter the dangers of the dark magic.

Ch9%20Phoenix.jpg
    Heir - Phoenix Starborn
    Aspiration:
    Best Selling Author
    Traits:
    Creative
    Bookworm
    Romantic
    Muser

Ch%209%20Kallum.jpg
    Kallum Starborn
    Aspiration:
    Master Chef
    Traits:
    Loves Outdoors
    Foodie
    Outgoing
    Essence of Flavor
    Physically Gifted

Continue to Chapter 10 click here

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Post edited by Cbear13 on
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
  • Options
    MarkHarris17MarkHarris17 Posts: 537 Member
    Thanks @Cbear13 I think I'll take you up on your offer!
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis
    Hunger Games Modeling Comp
    [img][/img]ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsjrmqrvoc.gif
    Last one made by me [my handwriting is bad on computers!]
    Thanks to the talented @Cbear13 for making these!

• Options
    edited December 2015
    @MarkHarris17 Do you want me to use the picture of your heir you posted or do you have a better one u can send me?
  • Options
    @cbear13 You can use the one I posted. If you don't mind can you change the start day to the 30th my new computer is supposed to come in that day and I want to start it on that.
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis

• Options
    popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    edited January 2016
    Chapter Four - Love and Marriages

Here's a link to chapter Three: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14417652/#Comment_14417652

Before I knew it, my beautiful twin teenage boys grew into Young Adults. We celebrated their birthday by having a party at a cafe in Windenburg. A lot of people came to the party, even Mortimer Goth from Willow Creek.

12-18-15_70719nbspPM_zpsjzq10gb6.png

Towards the end of the party, Che decided to propose to his girlfriend, Fiona Macintosh. He has grown very fond of her. She was cute and clumsy and they get on very well.

12-18-15_71651nbspPM_zpseqfl4chm.png

Luckily, she said 'yes'. So there was a wedding at the 'Ancient Ruins'. Che was a romantic at heart and he wanted to have the wedding at the same place as his parents'. Luckily, we weren't poor anymore so the cost of the wedding didn't break our banks at all. Look at how happy Oscar looked :)

12-18-15_80422nbspPM_zps33d7crbc.png

And of course the blooming love between Alex and Elsa Bjergsen was evident at the wedding as well. They spent most of the time by themselves, away from the crowd.

12-18-15_80904nbspPM_zpsohzsoeb3.png

I pulled Che away for a quick private hug. I was so proud of him. He was the first one in our family to get married and he was also progressing very well on his career to be a Master Chef.

12-18-15_80619nbspPM_zpsz6uwieas.png

And before long, Alex decided to propose to Elsa after he invited her over.

12-19-15_45241nbspPM_zps0jn5rv49.png

Their wedding was beautiful. It was a new venue in Newcrest with lots of flowers and beautiful fountains.

12-20-15_31624nbspPM_zpsafd37zbv.png

While everyone danced and drank at the wedding, Alice preferred to spend time alone with young Jamie Denson. They just met at the wedding but they became fast friends.

12-20-15_43812nbspPM_zpsa1ap9uzx.png

And finally, it's little Alice's turn to became a Young Adult.

12-20-15_80639nbspPM_zpswjnxliut.png

And she didn't waste any time with Jamie Denson. She asked him to became her boyfriend that same night. And to celebrate, they went to the guest bedroom and woo-hooed.

12-20-15_81126nbspPM_zpsbqsf7npe.png

And here's a link to the next chapter:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14437567/#Comment_14437567
    Post edited by popettypop2012 on
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    The Starborn Legacy - Clare Starborn
    Back to Chapter 9 click here
    Chapter 10 - The prowl begins

Since the twins birthday they both have been busy taking lessons from the star speaker to control their new magic, also whenever they get time Phoenix has been working on her writing skill and writing books for her dream to become a famous Author one day. Kallum as always spends his time in the kitchen and also in the back yard trying to build up his veggie garden, he lobes the outdoors so this is perfect for him to enjoy plenty of sunshine.

Phoenix has been bugging Kallum about their night out at a club and finally they decided they needed a well earned break from learning, though Phoenix saw it more as a time to start prowling for eligible bachelors.
    They decided to head to Windenburg to a club called the Discotheque Pan Europa, they head its the hottest nightspot in town.

Ch10%201.jpg

Once they arrived the club was not that busy so they headed to the bar to grab some drinks and have a bite to eat.
    "Oh wow Kallum isn't this place amazing, I can't wait til it gets packed I'm so in the mood for a ton of dancing and to meet some new people (as she thinks* and meet some hot guys). Oh and look Kallum there is some cute girls here already".
    Kallum rubs his fingers across his chest like he's buffing his nails and says "Oh I won't have any problems picking up some hot chick tonight, I'm feeling lucky".
    "Well ok Mr Studly finish your food and lets get out on that dance floor".

Ch10%202.jpg

Phoenix can't control herself she gets straight on the dance floor and starts dancing while Kallum takes a more cool approach and checks out the ladies from the side.
    While checking out the ladies Kallum notices some dude checking out his sister, mind you a few minutes earlier he witnessed this guy being overly sleazy with another girl.
    Kallum mumbles to himself "Pfft if this guy thinks he's got any chance with Phoenix he's got another thing coming".
    He comes up with a plan to make sure this sleazebag doesn't get near Phoenix.
    "Hey buddy, hows your night going?" Kallum asks the guy
    "Oh dude how hot are the women here tonight, Im definitely gonna be shagging some chick tonight..... now whose going to be the lucky one. Hmmm that brunette looks pretty easy."
    Kallum has to think fast because this guy has his sights right on Phoenix.
    "Nah man you don't want her I hear she doesn't put out, she wants to do the whole dating thing first. But hey look at this hot redhead over here I'm going to give her a go, I heard shes easy."

Ch10%203.jpg

Kallum heads over to this pretty redhead and starts talking, he offers to go buy her a drink but by the time he returns the sleazeball is already got his arms all over her.
    Kallum sniggers at how easily his plan worked to keep him away from his sister.
    As he looks around Kallum spots a beautiful brunette looking a bit lost.
    "Hey there pretty lady, you look a bit lost are you ok?"
    She looks at Kallum and smiles "Oh yeah Im ok I think my friend just wandered off with some guy and left me here alone thats all"
    "Oh that's not nice how could anyone leave you alone, do you want to have a dance?"

Ch10%204.jpg

So they head off to the dance floor and Kallum decides to try get to know this girl a bit better and show off some of his fancy dance moves.

Meanwhile back at home Clare and James are up to their own kind of dance moves.....

As James grabs Clare's hand and leds her into the bedroom he whispers in here ear "Finally the house to ourselves, I plan to make the most of our night".

Ch10%205.jpg

Clare giggles and gives James a very seductive look.
    James knows all the right moves, romantic music, a nice relaxing massage and plenty of romance.

Ch10%206.jpg

Ch10%207.jpg

Back at the club Phoenix has met this really nice and funny guy called Jarrad, she noticed Kallum is off busy with some brunette and hopes he is to busy to notice the flirting going on here.
    Jarrad seems so down to earth and she can't stop laughing at all his jokes, they spend the next hour laughing, dancing and talking about all the things they enjoy doing now that they both have finished school though Phoenix doesn't tell him the truth that she practises magic in her spare time.

Ch10%208.jpg

Kallum hasn't even noticed Phoenix and this guy at all as he is so wrapped up in this brunette whose name he found out is Lucy. After a while Lucy tells Kallum she has to go as her friend text her she is out the front of the club and wants to go home, he asks for her number and she replies with it and a giggle "Thanks for a great time Kallum, I hope I hear from you soon".

Ch10%209.jpg

As Kallum heads back over to the dance floor he sees Phoenix and this guy dancing and laughing and he notices how happy she looks, the guys doesn't have his hands all over her which he is happy about and decides to leave her alone with him for a while. As he starts dancing another pretty girl comes up and starts flirting with him asking him to dance, Kallum shrugs and nods and starts dancing away.

Ch10%2010.jpg

The night is coming to and end and Phoenix and Jarrad exchange numbers and say goodbye and the twins head home exhausted after a full night of dancing, drinking and flirting.
    "He is a really nice guy Kallum, I hope I see him again and I see you had some luck with the ladies Mr Studly".
    Kallum smirks "Haha yeah, I got some numbers hehe".

In the next few weeks Clare realises she's been feeling a bit funny lately, at first she thought maybe Kallums new recipes were making her sick but then she thought oh wow maybe I should take a pregnancy test.
    After a nervous wait for the results she finds out that yes she is pregnant and is over the moon because she was always hoping to have more babies. But she must tell James the good news.

Ch10%2011.jpg

She calls him into the bedroom so she can tell him privately away from the twins.
    "James I have something important to tell you..... I have a bun in the oven!"
    "Oh hunny ok hang on I will be right back will go take it out" Clare giggles
    "No James, hehe I have a bun in this oven". As Clare points to her stomach, James gasps gets a big smile on his face then gives Clare a huge passionate kiss.

Ch10%2012.jpg

Continue to Chapter 11 Click here
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Post edited by Cbear13 on
  • Options
    @popettypop2012 I love that Mortimer showed up to the party haha, Che and Fiona are such a cute couple
  • Options
    popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    @Cbear13 I'm glad you like Che and Fiona. I made her myself because I couldn't find a suitable partner for him. Oh and I really enjoy reading your story. How cute is Kallum's protectiveness for Phoenix. So sweet. And it's so exciting that the third generation is about to be born.

@Chrinnie Oh no, the ending for Davin and Siobhan is so sad. But it's romantic how their death are only a few hours apart. The whole household must be so devastated to lose both parents in one day.

@Liziann1 Wow, so much happening. My family seems so boring compared to yours :)

@lisa7ann Melody is so pretty and I'm so happy for Percy.
  • Options
    @popettypop2012 I loved reading your new chapter and Alice is so cute! :)

@Cbear13 I can not believe Clare and James are having another kid! yikes lol there bedroom wall paper is amazing tho! And it is super cute how protective Kallum is over Phoenix :)

• Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    hi all, great to read up on what everyones families are doing,
    my family is still skint and I am struggling to get the magic element back into it, but hey weve got a few generations yet!
    going to head in now, before I tackle more housework lol
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 17
    Heiress At Last

The passing of Nova was a torturous day. The entire family was there to witness the event and it was incredibly sad. Well, maybe not the entire family.

3sfaegb.png

Palioxis sat in the study writing her newest novel trying to gather inspiration from the cosmic painting hanging in front of her. While her new husband Aristotle Olympus and her sister Corona finally converted Nova's beautiful garden into the galactic garden paradise she had been dreaming of.

WgXRr7v.jpg

A loving memorial to all this stellar family had suffered.

isfJGO4.jpg

When Sapphire heard of her mother's passing, she began catering at her childhood home to help her dear sister with the brood of children left behind.

DoXEa9W.png

But Sirius seriously couldn't handle his grief and moved out attempting to get as far away from the source of his pain as possible. Corona decided to stick around for awhile to get her career off the ground and to try to help her sister with the back bills. The last thing anyone wanted was for the heir to lose their family home.

Strange things began happening around the house as the paranormal activity really started to take on new heights. It seemed as if even beyond the grave, Merk felt the need to come and mourn his forever love. And even seemed to want to bond with his grand-children.

kJPmGOD.png

Despite all the unexplainable activity, Paxi, Aristotle and Corona all got promotions and there is yet another little addition to the family on its way!

Chapter 18

Post edited by mommataurus2 on
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    It's ok @Liziann1 I don't have really any magic in my story either but I've planned it that way since they can't use magic to help them lol :)

@mommataurus2 I love the garden with the memorial it's so pretty! I don't know how you live with those crazy ghosts tho I had to ship James off to a cemetery lol it's cute how Merk is playing with the grandchildren tho :)

Thanks so much for your comment @popettypop2012 :)

• Options
    edited December 2015
    @Lisa17ann It's all part of my evil plan......muahhahahaha. The ghosts I mean. The rest I basically have no idea what I am doing right now. lol! Also did you know that a family oriented sim ghost will automatically take care of a crying baby! Awesome sauce!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    Yeah I don't really know what I'm doing I just follow my sims around taking pictures and then put them together sometimes in a different order lol then make up a story for the pics lol

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 18
    Deviance and Delinquents

Azalea was really tired of being picked on at school for having Alien Blood. She was really tired of it. She was tired of the stares, and the snickers, and dirty looks, and especially tired of the death threats. She was tired of her parents acting like they were this NORMAL happy family too. Seriously, whatever!

She had started skipping school on a Tuesday. What was the point?! Her parents didn't care. They completely forgot about her birthday too. They were too busy working on the garden or working at their jobs. Too busy talking about the "Legacy". She didn't want to be heir. They didn't care that her whole life is plum. So Azalea spent most of the school day hanging out at the play ground. She had started mocking people as they jog by and you know what it felt really good. In fact, she couldn't wait to tease her alien cousin when she decided to hang out at the park.

eeOS9Lh.jpg

She even started pestering the Police.

HpxklvH.jpg

Azalea's behavior had her Aunt Corona completely obsessed with finding a way back to the home planet. She kept the family up all night long with the infernal banging as she attempted to build a ROCKET on the ROOF of all places.

Paxi found the craziness in the household to be quite upsetting and decided it was time to have a talk with Azalea.

"Listen young lady, being Heir is an honor handed down by our people. And you are making a complete mockery of it! And further more you aren't keeping up with your chores and I have had it you hear me! If this mayhem doesn't come to an end....I am sending you away to boarding school where you can learn some manners!"

qLPGDV4.png

Paxi couldn't get through to her. Corona even tried. And as a last resort Aristotle gave it a shot (honestly how can he expect anyone to take him seriously when he is dressed this way?!)

CmSFXOl.png

But no one could seem to get through to Aza. Her grades had slipped to the lowest of D's. She skipped school everyday. Spent her mornings throwing drinks at passersby and her evenings working in the gardens.

Then one day, Aza was working in the garden when she heard a voice behind her.

"Young one. You have lost sight of who you are and the mission before you. The future of our kind lays deep within your efforts. Do not be so quick to dismiss your heritage."

When she glanced up, she saw the ghost of Nova standing over her.

"It's too late for me. My grades are horrible. Everyone hates me. I am not cutout to be an heir. Besides, I am half-human. What good will that be to anyone? Who would want me?"

"Oh child. You ARE lost. But nothing is impossible."

That weekend, Nova came to her each night and stood over her as she worked on her back assignments. Coaching, pushing, sympathizing, and comforting her...until the struggling girl no longer needed the guidance. It was then that her Grandmother placed a transparent hand on her shoulder.

"My dear sweet granddaughter. On the day that you become heir, I would like you to find a place to lay our bodies to rest. Roaming the halls of Apollo Acres all night is exhausting and our souls want to be brought to peace."

"But....where?" Aza glanced back but the apparition had disappeared.

"You will know the right place when you find it. I trust you to not only carry on our legacy but to carry out this tiny mission as well. May the force be with you Azalea." The haunting voice echoed from nowhere.

Chapter 19

momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    edited December 2015
    lisa17ann wrote: »
    Yeah I don't really know what I'm doing I just follow my sims around taking pictures and then put them together sometimes in a different order lol then make up a story for the pics lol

That's how I do it. I also do have a mod for posing sims installed, but I just got it the other week and there's like a bajillion line commands that I have to look through to find the perfect pose. So, for now, just taking random pictures and finding the story I want to tell. The sims don't care.. they're just pawns in my little game... muahahahaha!
    @Lisa17ann It's all part of my evil plan......muahhahahaha. The ghosts I mean. The rest I basically have no idea what I am doing right now. lol! Also did you know that a family oriented sim ghost will automatically take care of a crying baby! Awesome sauce!

This I did not know. I was taking Vincent out to the club, then noticed Davin's ghost dancing at the club, hehe. I didn't get a picture of that, sadly, but there's a reason I kept Davin's tombstone in the backyard. Unfortunately, I destroyed Siobhan's urn, so she's is donezo.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    My new computer came in so expect a great story from me soon!
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 19
    Rise of A Champion

Daisy and Rose had fallen terribly behind with their studies and due to their mischievous ways, Aristotle convinced Paxi to send the two girls off to boarding school. I mean obviously the fate of the world isn't in those two girls hands so why invest the time.

Meanwhile, Azalea continued to push herself in school and even started a little part time job as a manual laborer so that she could benefit from all her efforts in the garden. Perhaps her position as heir wasn't as secure as she had originally been advised, as Paxi and Aristotle welcome their first child.

Introducing Maxis Neptune

JVV4IUm.png

The house which hasn't been discussed in quite a few chapters is still humming along. There is now a gym, sauna, and an upstairs science facility. Current value: 97,734. Current net value is 2,283. Current income is about 10k every 3 days as the UFO plants are in full bloom and sell for quite alot of moolah in addition to books written and regular employment.

Wxf6Hz1.png
    luTOPD4.png
    EnQNvD5.png
    OdY5PLw.jpg

The most recent crop of U.F.O. plants yielded 16k. Time to finally finish that rooftop bedroom oasis.
    ***************************************************************************************

Though Maxis was growing fast and she had the true bloodline of their alien race, Azalea was still the favorite to win of all the fallen ancestors. They would take turns coming to her at night to help her with her homework.

zRo7e3E.png

Chapter 20
    momma-new-sig-3.gif