Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ The Starborn Legacy ☆☆

Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
The%20Starborn%20Legacy%20Banner.jpg
The Starborn Legacy
There once was a magical family that existed a long time ago, they were good people though the odd member has turned towards the dark magic. It was said that a very long time ago a shooting star was seen coming down from the heavens and landed on earth, and a very humble family who lived on a farm the next morning found a baby girl in one of their fields. The baby came wrapped in a blanket with the name Starborn written on it and the family decided to keep the girl in secret and raise her as their own.
As she grew up they realised that this was no ordinary child, strange things would happen that could only be explained as magic. The family agreed that keeping this child a secret was the best thing they did. When she hit her 16th birthday she pulled the family aside and told them that she was sent from the stars to replenish her families bloodline into the world, that they were a magical family from a long time ago that had died out on the earth from some dark magic.
The family was in charge of keeping the balance of light magic and dark magic and that their power comes from the stars, when someone with The Starborn bloodline dies its said you can see their spirit float off to the sky and they become a new star.

They have been gone from the earth for hundreds of years but have decided they need to bring balance back to the world before there is no world left to save. They sent a single founder down to earth to replenish the bloodlines again and bring back the light magic to fight against all those who have turned dark.

Introductions:
Hi everyone, so @lisa17ann and I ( @cbear13 ) decided we would do a legacy together and play a bit more instead of building. So after looking around we wanted to make a legacy that was pretty simple and fun with not to many rules.
We would like to share our progress and also invite anyone else that would like to join in on The Starborn Legacy, so here is the guidelines we will be playing by.

How to get started
We don't want this legacy overly hard or with tons of rules as it is all about having some fun with a challenge. We have used some rules from other legacies which I will link to for their credit.

We want to see how your legacy develops so if you would like to share please do, there is a form to fill out when you start with your choices for your legacy which will be explained further down.

We are aiming to reach 10 generations but you can do your legacy as short or long as you like.

The Starborn Legacy Form
Founders Name:
Date Started:
Gender Law:
Bloodline Law:
Heir Law:
Species Law:
Bloodline Trait:

First you must chose your laws, these laws have been used from the Sims 4 Legacy Challenge, you must chose your laws as they will govern how you play your legacy.

Gender Law
The first component is Gender. You must pick one of the following options:
Matriarchy: The Founder must be female. Only girls are eligible to be named heir unless there are no female children, at which point boys become eligible for that generation.
Strict Matriarchy: The Founder must be female. Only girls are eligible to be named heir. Male children cannot, under any circumstance, ever be the heir to the next generation.
Patriarchy: The Founder must be male. Only boys are eligible to be named heir unless there are no male children, at which point girls become eligible for that generation.
Strict Patriarchy: The Founder must be male. Only boys are eligible to be named heir. Female children cannot, under any circumstance, ever be the heir to the next generation.
Equality: The Founder may be of either gender. Both boys and girls are eligible for the title of heir.
Strict Equality: The founder may be of either gender. However, only children of the opposite gender to the founder are eligible to be named heir. This repeats itself for the next generation (the next heir must be a different gender than the previous heir) so that each generation will have alternating-genders as heirs.

Bloodline Law
The Second Component is Bloodline law. You must pick from one of these options:
Strict Traditional: To be eligible to be named heir, a child must be naturally born from their previous-generation parents and be able to trace an unbroken bloodline back to the founder. Adopted children may never be named heir.
Traditional: Children who are naturally born from the previous generation are eligible to be named heir. Adopted children are ineligible to be named heir unless there are no naturally born children, at which point they become eligible for that generation.
Modern: Both Naturally born and adopted children are eligible to be named heir.
Foster: Children who are adopted are eligible to be named heir. Naturally born children are not eligible to be named heir unless there are no adopted children, at which point they become eligible for that generation.
Strict Foster: Only Children who are adopted are eligible for the title of heir. Naturally born children may never be heir.
The Gender Law and Bloodline Law serve as a sort of ‘qualifying’ round. If either law names a child as ineligible, then they cannot gain the title of heir. However, just because a child is eligible to be named heir according to Gender and Bloodline laws, doesn’t mean they WILL be the heir. The third category actually picks the heir.

Heir Law
The third Category is the Heir Selection Law. You must choose from the following options:
First Born: The oldest, by order of joining the family, eligible living child is named heir.
Last Born: The youngest, by order of joining the family, eligible living child is named heir.
Living Will: The eligible child with the highest friendly relationship score with their previous-generation’s parent will be named heir.
Merit: The child with the most fully completed aspirations will be named heir. If there is a tie, the child with the highest level in a single skill will become heir from among the children who are tied.
Strength: The first born eligible child becomes heir by default… but the tile can be forcefully taken from them if an eligible sibling beats them in a fight. That sibling may have their title taken, (or taken back) if they lose a fight to another eligible sibling.
Random: The title of heir is randomly selected from the pool of all eligible children. Every time the eligible pool changes size, The heir must be re-rolled using the new pool.

Species Law
This law is only for those of you that have The Sims 4 Get to Work. If you have already started your Legacy prior to GTW’s release you may add this to your Legacy. It is optional though.
Xenoarchy: Heirs must alternate between human and alien
Xenophobic: Heirs cannot be a different species from the founder
Brood: Heirs must be carried in a pregnancy by the previous heir, regardless of the heir’s gender
Tolerant: The species of the child has no impact on their eligibility for heir status
There are several laws that can change who the heir is mid-generation. The title of heir can continue shifting until one of two conditions are met: 1. The previous-generation heir dies or 2. The current heir brings in an eligible child for the next generation. Once one of these two events happen, the title of heir is ‘locked in’ on whomever currently holds it and will not change.

GET STARTED
So chose your laws and then we can get started.
First create a new game by pressing the + sign in the top menu, this is so the town is fresh (this will take you to create a sim). Next Create your Founder (single sim only) depending on whether you chose Matriarchy or Patriarchy determines the sex of your founder. You can use a premade sim but it must not have any skills leveled or have a job. Create your founder, he/she does not have to have The Starborn surname but you may use it if you like. You also can choose any traits or aspiration that you like, but you can not change them later on.
When creating your founder also take into account this trait rule:
When creating your founder choose one trait that will be a symbol for your legacy family, each heir must have this trait to be eligible to be the next heir. You may give them this trait as they grow up.
Next go to options menu, then game options and then gameplay. Here you will change or check that your Auto Age (played sims) is set to YES. Also make sure that the Sim Lifespan is set to NORMAL.

Now that you have your founder move him/her into Newcrest 50x40 lot which is called Twin Oracle Point. This will be there home forever.
You want to start with only 6k before building anything seeing as you have 11,500 left over we need to get rid of some.
Here you have two options
Buy something for around 5.5k and store it in your household inventory forever or
Use the testingcheats on
type Money 6000
hit enter and if done correctly should change your money to 6k.

Now you are ready to start your legacy. Here are the rules

RULES
1. You may not use any cheats or mods that give you an advantage over others. (moveobjects for building is fine)
2. You may not use any built houses from the gallery, you must build your own and add to it as you go along. You may bulldoze at anytime but you can only use the money you have earnt as a family to rebuild.
3. You may not merge or move in any other sims into the family unless it is by marriage or the adoption if following that law.
4. Your family heirs must remain on the Twin Oracle lot til the end of the legacy, you may move out non heirs.
5. You can not play any other family other than your heirs family.
6. You may not bring a sim back from death, though you can plead the reaper with a death flower and you may not use ambrosia.
7. You may drink a youth potion or milk the cow plant only ONCE in a heir's lifetime.
8. Spouses married into the family may not bring money with them, you must either use the above cheat to make your money back to what it was before they moved in or buy items and store in your household inventory for the amount they brought in with them.

Creating Spouses
You may create sims to place in your world (not placed in the heirs family) as spouses but they can not be played prior to joining your family, they can only be joined to your family by meeting them and marrying them in. They also must have no skills, job or bring in any money to the heir family.

We want to see your progress so please when you start your legacy post up your Starborn Legacy Form and show us pictures along the way. You can do your legacy in story form and tell us the story of your family.
We would also love to see your Legacy family trees, however you decide to share you Legacy is fine there is no pressure to make it as big or as little as you like.

We will be doing our own Starborn Legacies and posting our progress and feel free to ask any questions.
New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
Post edited by Cbear13 on

Comments

• Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    edited August 2016
    Hi everyone,
    So to help you all keep track of everyones Legacies I will list the links to the posts, for those of you doing a legacy I suggest that at the bottom of each of your story posts you provide the link to your next story post. This will make it much easier for people to keep track of your story.
    For those not sure how to get the link to a particular post, go to the post you want the direct link to, click on the date just above the post and this will put the link in the address bar.
    Copy the link and paste it into the bottom of your previous story post.

If you post your progress in Chapter form, (you dont have to tell a detailed story), we can keep this list updated.

The Starborn Legacies

James Granger (Chapter 1) by @lisa17ann
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9
    Chapter 10
    Chapter 11
    Chapter 12
    Chapter 13
    Chapter 14
    Chapter 15
    Chapter 16
    Chapter 17
    Chapter 18
    Chapter 19
    Chapter 20
    Chapter 21
    Chapter 22
    Chapter 23
    Chapter 24
    Chapter 25
    Chapter 26
    Chapter 27
    Chapter 28
    Chapter 28 - Part 2
    Chapter 29
    Chapter 30
    Chapter 31
    Chapter 32
    Chapter 33
    Chapter 34
    Chapter 35
    Chapter 36
    Chapter 37
    Chapter 38
    Chapter 39
    Chapter 40
    Chapter 41
    Chapter 42
    Chapter 43
    Chapter 44
    Chapter 45
    Chapter 46
    Chapter 47
    Chapter 48
    Chapter 49
    Chapter 50
    Chapter 51
    Chapter 52
    Chapter 53
    Chapter 54
    Chapter 55
    Chapter 55 (Part 2)
    Chapter 56
    Chapter 57
    Chapter 58
    Chapter 59
    Chapter 60
    Chapter 61

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Clare Starborn (Chapter 1) by @Cbear13
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9
    Chapter 10
    Chapter 11
    Chapter 12
    Chapter 13
    Chapter 14
    Chapter 15
    Chapter 16
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sabrina Starborn by @Hemera123
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9
    Chapter 10
    Chapter 11
    Chapter 12
    Chapter 13
    Chapter 14
    Chapter 15
    Chapter 16
    Chapter 17
    Chapter 18
    Chapter 19
    Chapter 20
    Chapter 21
    Chapter 22
    Chapter 23
    Chapter 24
    Chapter 25
    Chapter 26
    Chapter 27

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Phoebe Starbaby Intro by @Liziann1
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9
    Chapter 10
    Chapter 11
    Chapter 12
    Chapter 13
    Chapter 14
    Chapter 15
    Chapter 16
    Chapter 17
    Chapter 18
    Chapter 19

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Pippa Starborn by @popettypop2012
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9
    Chapter 10
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Davin Starshine by @Chrinnie
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9
    Chapter 10
    Chapter 11
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Zuri Starborn (Chapter 1) by @Shellyanne
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

FINISHED STORIES
    Starr Bourne (Chapter 1) by @mommataurus2
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9
    Chapter 10
    Chapter 11
    Incomplete game files lost
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Nova Neptune by @mommataurus2
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9
    Chapter 10
    Chapter 11
    Chapter 12
    Chapter 13
    Chapter 14
    Chapter 15
    Chapter 16
    Chapter 17
    Chapter 18
    Chapter 19
    Chapter 20
    Chapter 21
    Chapter 22
    Chapter 23
    Chapter 24
    Chapter 25
    Chapter 26
    Chapter 27
    Chapter 28
    Chapter 29
    Chapter 30
    Chapter 31 - THE END

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    edited December 2015
    Starborn%20Legacy%20Banner_1.jpg

The Starborn Legacy Form
    Founders Name: James Granger
    Date Started: 5th December 2015
    Gender Law: Patriarchy
    Bloodline Law: Strict Traditional
    Heir Law: First Born
    Species Law: Tolerant
    Bloodline Trait: Good

James Granger Traits:
    Good
    Perfectionist
    Genius
    Quick Learner

Aspiration: Nerd Brain

Chapter 1

Hi I’m James Granger! I come from a long line of star spirits and I’ve been sent to earth to help populate it with our kind once again to help keep dark magic at bay! I have just turned to a young adult and been given this land and a little bit of money to start on my quest. I hope the women of earth aren’t hideous…
    1.jpg
    2.jpg

I built myself a little house to keep me warm at night. It’s not much but I’ve slightly improved it by mining rock piles around my house. One day a passer-by told me if I took a day trip to oasis springs I could find a lot more there. And, since I wasn’t starting my new job at the hospital until tomorrow I took the bus and packed a lunch and set out to find some gems.
    5.jpg

It was very warm and dry and I could see how mining would be easier here. While looking for treasure to sell, I saw her for the first time Summer Holiday... She wasn’t like anyone else around. The real treasure I had been looking for! I was shocked when she started talking to me. She was so beautiful sweet and friendly. Something came over me and I just kissed her. And from that moment on we were a couple! Yes I know it seems quick but, they always say when you find “the one” you’ll just know and we both did.
    3.jpg

4.jpg

The next day at work it was hard to concentrate on my new job. Summer was on my mind. She agreed to come over for dinner that night and I couldn’t wait to get home and get a shower and out of my scrubs.
    6.jpg
    7.jpg

Summer was on time (punctual is just another thing I love about her!) And we ate and danced having a wonderful time. When she was getting ready to go home I felt the ring my mother had given me before setting out on my quest in my pocket. I made the decision that instant to make sure we never had to part again and I asked her to become my wife. And, I held my breath waiting for her answer. And, it was the answer to all my prayers. YES! As always when our romance is involved I just went with my heart instead of my head and picked her up and carried her inside. What happen there is between a man and his woman *wink*
    8.jpg
    9.jpg
    10.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.jpg

With only a few acquaintances and co-workers I really had no one to ask to our wedding and Summer only had two friends she lived with before meeting me. So we decided to get married privately on OUR land. We had just enough for a wedding arch and I made it nice for her with flowers. When she came walking up to the arch she took my breath away. No woman ever looked so beautiful. My heart burst with pride that she was going to become my wife. We exchanged vows and rings and I kissed her like I never had before.
    20.jpg
    21.jpg
    17.jpg

A few weeks after our wedding Summer came in early in the morning and woke me up. She looked excited and scared all at the same time and then blurted out “I’m pregnant!” Well I was shocked it had happen so soon and a little worried because we didn’t have much money but, this was why I was here and it was happening right away. I couldn’t help but wish for a boy. As time went on Summer’s flat belly began to pop out. I didn’t think she could be any prettier. But, the pregnancy was hard on her. She was always sick and I could do nothing to ease her. I started to worry as I had some medical experience now and I knew she might need to be hospitalized if she kept being sick all the time…I'm trying to keep her spirits up at least.
    23.jpg
    24.jpg
    Post edited by lisa17ann on
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

edited December 2015
    The%20Starborn%20Legacy%201..jpg

The Starborn Legacy Form
    Founders Name: Clare Starborn
    Date Started: 4th December 2015
    Gender Law: Matriarchy
    Bloodline Law: Strict Traditional
    Bloodline Trait: Romantic

Clare Starborn Traits:
    Active
    Creative
    Romantic
    Aspiration:
    The Curator

Gallery Link to founder, though I did change her hair color and name feel free to use and change name

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
    So here I am, I just became a young adult and out on my own, hopefully replenish my families bloodline. I have inherited this land that has been in our family for hundreds of years. Though it doesn't look like much the surroundings is very pretty and I can't wait to get started.
    I have been ordered not to use my magic in public as to not endanger us from being wiped out by the dark magic users, also not to use it for personal gain though I can't see why I'm not allowed to create some more money from myself I mean 6k is really not going to take me far.

A%20new%20beginning.jpg

I decided to lie down and stare at the sky to help me think up a plan on where to start, though I couldn't help think to myself look at all my ancestors up there in the sky just hanging around as stars not a worry in the world while I am down here with no money and no food. Clearly I didn't think this through clearly before I volunteered to be the only hope for our bloodline, sigh better get to work.

First%20house.jpg
    So here it is, my first house. Yes I know its small but what did you expect for 6k, a mansion?
    I have been working hard, looking for gems and things I can sell and also getting some plants growing so I can at least eat at some point. I also tried my hand at painting and who knew I am actually quite good at it. Oh and next on my list is to find a nice victim.... er I mean a nice man to become my husband and get started on that breeding.

So I decided to go out the other night on the prowl for that lucky man and after several hours of meeting questionable characters that clearly have no idea on how to speak to let alone pick up a lady, I saw him. By him I mean the one, I couldn't keep my eyes off him and though I didn't expect to find someone that I would actually be attracted to this guy has me going all weak at the knees for several reasons :).
    I plucked up the courage to go speak to him as just looking at him was giving me butterflies, we spent the next hour or so having a few drinks, lots of laughs and some very cute flirting.
    Would you like to meet him? Here he is:

James%20Brennan.jpg
    Potential Spouse
    James Brennan
    Traits:
    Perfectionist
    Genius
    Ambitious

Gallery Link to James Brennan, feel free to use and change his name

Good looking right? He is amazing we have spent so much time talking on the phone and we have gone out on a few dates. Oh and its getting to the point we can't keep our hands off each other, our first kiss was amazing. I really hit the jack pot with this one and I hate to admit it so soon but I think I am falling in love.

The%20Dating.jpg

James asked me to be his girlfriend and after a few months of dating, romance and falling in love I decided I wanted to ask him to marry me. Who says the guy has to be the one to propose?
    Well I was soo nervous about asking him because really we had only been dating a little while but the chemistry and attraction between us was amazing. We both knew we were in love and I really didn't expect to meet my soul mate.
    I did however still have to tell him my big secret, but hey lets get him down the aisle first.
    So I proposed and oh my he said YES!!! We decided to go out and celebrate.

Proposal.jpg

We found this great bar in Oasis Springs called the Rattlesnake Juice Bar and we have been going there every week, it has such a great atmosphere and great people and no one seems to mind that we can't keep our hands off each other.
    One night while at the bar we were discussing a date for the wedding and who we were going to invite, I was a bit worried because I didnt know many people at all and I still hadn't told James of my big secret. I am still trying to decide if I can trust him with it and how he will take the news. How would you react if your loved one turned to you and said "Oh by the way Im actually a magical spirit from the stars that has been sent down to earth to breed like rabbits to spread our families bloodline in hopes of saving the earth from the dark magic users"?
    I think I will wait a bit longer....
    While we were discussing it I noticed a priest sitting in the corner having a coffee with a few people, I looked at James and said "how about right now? I know I love you and you love me, I want the rest of our lives together to start right now" he smiled and walked over to the priest to see if he would do the honors.

Well it didn't take long we eloped right there and then, though I do think the priest felt a bit awkward after having to watch our wedding kiss.

The%20wedding%20kiss.jpg

What a magical night that was, I would share some photos of what happened next but this forum is only pg rating right?

I still had one big thing looming over me and that was how am I going to tell James who I really am? Will he stay or will I lose him forever?

Continue to Chapter 2 click here

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
  • Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Oooh count me in, I am ready to play a legacy, is there a program I can use to make my sim founder picture look awesome like yours ?
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

Hi lizi I can help you make a banner with you founder if you mail me a picture of him or her from the cas screen. Will chat more about it tomorrow i am in bed now lol
  • Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Perfect! Thank you hun, did you pre create James or is he a townie ? hes very cute !!

Sleep Well catch you tomorrow x x
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

He is on my gallery called the single doctor your welcome to use him and change his name for your legacy if you like. My female sim is on the gallery to called Cbear but i changed her hair color. Cbear1313 is my origin id can post links tomorrow
  • mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    edited December 2015
    Starr Bourne Legacy
    momma%20banner%20legacy.jpg

Chapter One

The Starborn Legacy Form
    Founders Name: Starr Bourne
    Date Started: 12/4/2015
    Gender Law: Matriarchy
    Bloodline Law: Traditional
    Bloodline Trait: Creative

Starr Bourne
    Traits: Loves Outdoors, Creative, Cheerful
    Reward Traits: Marketable
    Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire
    JuJpGil.png

Soon to be beau Doc Mcdreamy....OMG!
    Forrest Glen
    Traits: Loves Outdoors, Active, Family Oriented
    Reward Traits:
    Aspiration: Big Happy Family
    1xGKVC4.png

Humble beginnings:
    ya1xYwI.png

First Meeting:
    jNgXxuG.jpg

First date:
    aAegcSH.png

They don't know much but they are sure they are in love. Passion won out and the recently fallen Starr is pregnant....will Forrest Glen make an honest woman out of her??? Or is her fall to Earth story a little too left field for this doctor to climb on board with.

Oh no! Twins?!
    "Will we ever be able to afford a nursery for the babies?!"

Meet Andromeda and her brother Galaxy
    NK9FFdi.png

Andromeda
    Traits: Creative
    Aspiration: Artistic Prodigy
    Reward Traits:

Galaxy
    Traits: Neat
    Aspiration: Rambunctious Scamp
    Reward Traits:

Getting pregnant was hard. They seemed to have some fertility issues in the beginning. 1st try was unsuccessful and poor Starr was sad about it for several hours. The next attempt Forrest performed poorly and was embarrassed for a few hours. But Starr thought it satisfying. She soon was pregnant with the twins. Their pregnancy was so rough. Poor Starr peed herself several times a day and passed out more than once. And she was ALWAYS hungry.

When the babies finally arrived they were attention hogs. Wanting to be cuddled constantly. It made it impossible for Starr and Forrest to work during those first few days. Thank goodness for Family Leave!

Today was Andromeda and Galaxy's birthdays! Boy how they have grown!
    BEb8SjU.png
    RbSdFVC.png

Just look at Andromeda's face. She just learned that all this will be hers someday! ((Gulp))

Current lot value: $18,719
    Current Family Net Worth: $70
    KGPinTp.jpg

Andee and Gal LOVE the new group interaction! They can finally choose to go to the park to play and do their homework together! YaY
    TSLiGl5.png

The good doctor has decided to use his extracurricular time to write children's books to teach them about health and nutrition! :) Isn't he dreamy???
    gpF0KTF.png

Starr has gotten a couple promotions already and is actually bringing home than the good doctor right now. She recently sold a couple masterpieces and the family was finally able to paint, wallpaper, and put in the hardwood floors. The family togetherness room is coming along really nice don't you think?

Current lot value: $26,877
    Current net worth: $118
    gtwoMh0.jpg
    WLJUkvX.png
    xqNVKCX.png
    77n4yZF.png

With yet another baby on the way, Forrest realizes that with great responsibility there comes need for more strength.
    iY2hawP.png

He can't wait for the day that he can take Gal for a jog with him.

After his invigorating workout, he opted to work on his newest book "Benny Bones Brushes His Teeth".
    t7fX6ZF.png

On Forrest's Adult birthday, he finally popped the question to Starr. She was SO excited she jumped into his arms despite being very pregnant! Thank goodness he has been working out!
    aaoc9SQ.png

Say hello to little Amelia!
    lC8tytZ.png

This way to Chapter Two
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14355706/#Comment_14355706
    Post edited by mommataurus2 on
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

Loving both your stories @Cbear13 and @mommataurus2 I'll be posting my starter story later! I'm so excited! And, already addicted to my legacy! <3

Thanks @lisa17ann! I think I am just going to keep adding to my original post rather than creating a bunch of different threads to keep things easier to follow. Hope that's ok @Cbear13
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

Loving your story @mommataurus2 you can keep adding though you will run out of room eventually so will have to start a new one but thats fine.
    Okies. :) Having way too much fun with this!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited December 2015
    Hey! It's my building friends! Yay!

I hope you all @Cbear13 @Liziann1 @lisa17ann @mommataurus2 will be updating your stories on your own threads! I want to follow you all and not get confused!! (I like to scroll back if I'm not sure about something or if I've missed a few updates will want to read it consecutively) <3

I can't wait to read these! :smiley:

I'd jump in but if you look at my siggie, I'm already knee deep in legacies! Ha!

Welcome to the storyteller/legacy world.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited December 2015
    Just caught up! @Cbear13 SO intrigued by your beginning! And James! So hot! I can't wait to see James' reaction to her quest!

@mommataurus2 Love your founder and the little ones are such cuties!

I can tell THESE legacies will have the best houses around! I hope you put in your own bars, clubs, etc. you all have a plethora of amazing work to choose from! @mommataurus2 I still use Rocketland and used @lisa17ann 's Smugglers Cove in my prettacy. Haven't gotten to your dragon mansion in Harry Horrids story but his cousin is living in it and will be visiting soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Awww thanks @Pammiechick! I am not patient enough to really write the way @Cbear does. She is SO talented. :)
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

@mommataurus2 I dont know about that, I am loving your story

@pammiechick thanks for dropping by
    I will be posting links to peoples stories in the 2nd post on this thread to help people keep track of the stories from everyone :)
    Great! I'm bookmarking! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    So I have started the post to keep track of everyones stories
    Click here
    Also there is a tip on how to keep your story flowing with links to your posts
    Chapter one of my legacy is finally up! you girls are so much faster then i am :D

You can find it here

Thats only because you restarted @lisa17ann otherwise you would be miles ahead
    I am kinda just doing status updates as I play. Maybe I should open up a word program or something and copy the images in there and actually WRITE and then copy that story into the thread....hmmm sounds like alot of work! lol
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Oh awesome story @lisa17ann I love your pictures to you manage to capture moments perfectly (something I need more practise at).

@mommataurus2 I love your updates on the house to I didn't think of adding in how my money situation was going. Good thinking
    edited December 2015
    Chapter Two
    To return to previous chapter forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14354517/#Comment_14354517

Forrest threw Starr a huge birthday party. Someone was nice enough to gift her a new bureau so she could start dressing her age. Hmmm perhaps there is a hidden insult in their somewhere....

OXCiWlg.png

Also due to the popularity of the Benny Bones Stays Healthy Book Series, Forrest is considering buying a book store and switching careers. He is way too much of a germaphobe to keep going to that petri dish of a hospital!

Time out for a First Generation family photo!
    00.jpg

The family has been a tad bit exhausted lately. So much so that Forrest spent some cash to hire a caterer just so he could get some extra sleep. And this is why you just can't trust the help!

YpfbsqX.png

Starr spends most of her days obsessed with her paintings. Forrest can't shake the feeling that something is wrong with his fiancee. She seems unhappy...lost. To compensate, he starts spending more and more time with the children. Hoping this will fill the hole burning in his chest.

u18JbOr.png

On the children's teen birthday, he suddenly realizes that maybe she is tired of putting off the wedding. Maybe planning this big gala event will make her feel better. He decides to include Andromeda in on the planning. She is so creative she will just love decorating the house for the big day!

4aKkBQ0.png

Andromeda grew into a stunning young woman which seemed to perplex Starr. In addition to her beauty, Andromeda was incredibly skilled in every new thing she learned to do. She picked things up very fast. Super Naturally fast in fact. Starr tried her best to ignore it. Forrest was a proud papa. He glowed with pride watching his little Andromeda succeed at everything she touched. If it was shocking or unnatural to him...he never once let on. Andromeda always felt different than the other children. Special even. But her parents never let on and she decided to use that special feeling to grow rather than to let it hold her back.

That morning, Andromeda had a hunger she couldn't explain. Her father completely oblivious joined her in her food fest.

Sm1GYim.png

"Listen kiddo. There was something I wanted to talk to you about."

Andromeda gulped....a tad worried.

"Is something wrong?"

"No no. Nothing like that. Listen your mother has been so incredibly depressed lately. And I was thinking that it was high time we planned our wedding. I was wondering if maybe you could help me with the details."

"Oh sure Dad. I'd love to help with that. We'll talk when I get home."

After school Andromeda headed up to the attic to see if there was anything she could re-purpose for the wedding. As she was rummaging through boxes....she noticed an ornate beautifully detailed box. As she stood gazing at it....her curiosity got the best of her.

MRJQGDc.png

Inside was a simple chain necklace with a circlular pendant.

"Boy this is an awful fancy box for such a simple trinket." She mumbled as she ran a finger across the pendant.

And with her simple soft touch, the plain little chain and circle began to glow.

"Whoa!"

She snatched the necklace in that instant and placed it on her neck.

8y4sJgk.png

"Gal will never believe this."

Continue to chapter 3
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14359054/#Comment_14359054
    Post edited by mommataurus2 on
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

edited December 2015
    @lisa17ann Great beginning! Is James from your submission of the alien hideout? So cute! You made Summer even more beautiful than usual. Can't wait to see their kids!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    No @pammiechick I just made him on the spot lol and thank you so much! :)

I'm having a wonderful time playing for once it's always build build build with me lol