Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I love this part:

Make Your Activities More Specific. Besides being able to choose Club Activities and Banned Activities, you can take it a level deeper and say who your Members are supposed to do these things with. Your Club members might love swimming, but maybe they won’t swim with members of another specific Club. Or maybe they flat-out can’t talk to specific members of other Clubs. Break the rules, and your Sim might get kicked out of the Club!

So this is where we set the rivalries and how the various clubs interact ( or not) if they are at the same location. This just gets better and better!
    This is probably the best part of the entire pack :D
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I know I'm old, but, what's up with the light blue belt-shorts in the kids picture? Are those in real life? They look good but are they comfortable?
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    The club system is shaping up to be something very special. I am so excited for future content and the endless club possibilities we'll have. :) Using door locks to create club-only spaces on lots is a fantastic addition, I'm going to have so much work to do once the expansion comes out, lol!
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Did anyone else notice, in the kids picture, that a teen club seems to be having a contest with a kids club? The 2 sims playing are in different clubs. Can we hold club vs. club competitions?

And the teen club leader is playing foosball while the other is playing videos with the kid from another club.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited November 2015
    Post edited by Mightydan on
  • Options
    They said from the start it would be a good foundation to build on in the future. This is not new.
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Gah can it be December already????
  • Options
    Great news, I love how all these packs are connected, it makes the whole experience much much better! I can't even play my game anymore, I really want this pack, I keep thinking what I can do what I can't do now, so indeed, December, can you please hurry!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    I know! I wish it was closer I have time off right before it releases XD
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    GUYS HELLO

CUSTOM JACKETS
    Create a Club Outfit. Want your Club members to all wear a matching jacket and hat (with a matching Club logo) when they enter a Club Gathering? Want them to wear matching… hot dog costumes? You’re able to choose their outfits, personalizing your Club’s style as much as you want.
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I just finished making my teen girls group that will tear up the dance floor with their synchronized dancing :D

11-04-15_5-56-50nbspPM_zps3on7vost.png

I had to move them all to the same place in order to get them to change in to their dance outfits. I might leave them there for a bit to get to know each other better and then move them back to their regular homes before the EP.

• Options
    clindstrom520clindstrom520 Posts: 81 Member
    Ahhhh!!!! So excited!!!!
    ~Chihuahua Momma~
    Sims fan since day one with TS1!!!
  • Options
    Gah I want it, I'm tired of waiting!
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I'm really happy at how advanced the Group System is, I really didn't expect it to be this varied! I guess we know what they might use their extra month for.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    I can't wait for this EP....it seems so in depth. There will be a bunch of things to learn from it. I am so excited about the dancing...can't wait to try that.

You know, this might be kind of dark but you could make a prison and all the guards or inmates whichever could be in a group...then those groups could be opposed to each other.

On the brighter side you could also make a group that is your family ..I would love them to do things together...just hang out at the park even instead of roaming all over the place. This is really going to change how I play the game.

My Sims might not have time to work LOL.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I am curious what types of clubs Simmers will make. I know the community is super creative. Like will there be a Mad Hatter tea party club or a deviant club or a llamacorn club or a bear club? So many possibilities.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,343 Member
    I don't know yet, I will need to test it several weeks in order to know what I can do and how it can be in harmony with my current stories.
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    I really hope we will see a mod which will break up the limit of 5 for the group activites asap. At least make it 10 for each.

ingame30.jpg

I have no idea about modding myself but I can imagine that this should not be this complicated to realise. The results would be epic though.

"[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I really hope we will see a mod which will break up the limit of 5 for the group activites asap. At least make it 10 for each.

ingame30.jpg

I have no idea about modding myself but I can imagine that this should not be this complicated to realise. The results would be epic though.

Chat With can be Discouraged, I wonder if it'll have more options to specify because I don't know how a Club could work with Sims talking to each other.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    Chat With can be Discouraged, I wonder if it'll have more options to specify because I don't know how a Club could work with Sims talking to each other.
    I think there might be a second menu coming up to specify who they can't talk to, since it says "with", i'm sure they thought of that, they said it themselves that groups can be enemies :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

I figured that one would be good for religious orders that have taken a vow of silence.

Also, from what I've seen in the trailer, and read from twitter etc, I believe you can do things that aren't encouraged/discourages, you just don't gain club perk points for them. You can hopefully adjust the rules occasionally too, to add new content etc.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    I'm really happy at how advanced the Group System is, I really didn't expect it to be this varied! I guess we know what they might use their extra month for.

That! It may be the first time in Sims 4 that they actually have reached and even exceeded my expectations :o
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode