Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited November 2015
    @Sigzy05 wrote: »
    First off yes, plum is a colour. lol...you didn't knew? :p It's also a Christmas dessert ever also ever heard of the Plumfairy? :p

Anyways, you can't be serious with that lol Do you honestly think they are going to do a trailer about natural pools and cafes? LOL

About Windenburg I believe they might even tease the little monster as something super awesome (that we can't even touch) in the trailer but oh well.

EP01 Get To Work :
    1. The Sims 4 Get to Work: Official Doctor Gameplay Trailer
    2. The Sims 4 Get to Work: Official Detective Gameplay Trailer
    3. The Sims 4 Get to Work: Official Scientist Gameplay Trailer
    4. The Sims 4 Get to Work: Official Retail Gameplay Trailer

EP02 Get Together :
    1. The Sims 4 Get Together: Official Clubs Gameplay Trailer

Let me tell you something, I do believe there will be one more trailer for this. The Windenburg one, but don't expect more than those 2 trailers unless it's something they did not announce XD. Because you will be wrong :p

Just because the first one did have all of those doesn't mean this will have the same number.

Edit: I guess they could make a trailer just about sims dancing and djing, but wouldn't that be spoiling too much of the skills? :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    I think I belong to this thread now B)

I want Widenburg so bad.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Just because the first one did have all of those doesn't mean this will have the same number.

Why not?! It makes sense since I do not think it's a coincidence that they started off today to show us the content. At least 3 more trailers can be expected until release.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited November 2015

Why not?! It makes sense since I do not think it's a coincidence that they started off today to show us the content. At least 3 more trailers can be expected until release.

Because it's EA and the core features of this aren't as many as GTW's. The features in GT are lesser and/or more wider. A side from clubs not much else can be made into a trailer.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    This EP is amazing so far. Now I just want to buy lottery tickets so I don't have to work anymore. I want to play!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited November 2015

Because it's EA and the core features of this aren't as many as GTW's. The features in GT are lesser and/or more wider. A side from clubs not much else can be made into a trailer.

Well they did not cover all aspects of the club features in their trailers. The rivalry part is missing, the dance offs have yet to be shown and I still do not know how exactly the club hideouts work etc.
    Don't forget the new venues --> café + discotheque, the new dance routines etc.

I think we might see some things/features this month we have not seen yet.
    This EP is amazing so far. Now I just want to buy lottery tickets so I don't have to work anymore. I want to play!

I concur!
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,227 Member
    edited November 2015
    @Sigzy05 wrote: »

Dance/DJ skills are almost active careers, I mean unlike the old skills it's not limited to repeat linearly the same activity until the level 10 is reached.

It seems they unlock a number of new interactions. I also think about the Secret "Rave" parties.

It's a specific gameplay.

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

It gets worse when you remember it's missing more than a month until the release :/
    Legacy Photomode
    edited November 2015

It gets worse when you remember it's missing more than a month until the release :/

The last month is better because each week we'll get news :) !

The last month is better because each week we'll get news :) !

Which only gets me more anxious lol
    Legacy Photomode
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    So, I just watched the trailer again and noticed there's a wishing well (near Erin's house, behind the flower wall thingy I mentioned before) :love:

The "flower wall thingy" looks like a new mailbox.

d8874a8963.png

The well has flowers in it, so its some kind of planter, maybe.
    edited November 2015
    It seems the number of club symbol is limited to 16 icons...
    If we can't add more, it will be a big confusion in the world.

At this time, they don't match to the clubs I will create.

ingame28.jpg

I like the new romantic interaction.

ingame29.jpg
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    10/10 excitement level. I need to see this dance thing in action!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • iamhectorsimsiamhectorsims Posts: 54 Member
    I LOVE the trailer and the clubs! One thing I'm actually curious about is wether we can manually choose to put certain sims in clubs and not only add Sims through interests and other qualities :)
    Ignore my lame username. Thanksss
    I will tend to put my own sims as leaders of all the clubs in order to keep the control on everything.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I LOVE the trailer and the clubs! One thing I'm actually curious about is wether we can manually choose to put certain sims in clubs and not only add Sims through interests and other qualities :)

For that you probably just name it, choose icon and choose sims without narrowing down qualities you want. However, you would probably need to add something they like to do together otherwise they would be pretty average to run into on their hangout lot. That might be what you want, but I'd rather have interesting and diverse groups. :p
  • clindstrom520clindstrom520 Posts: 81 Member
    Is anyone else as excited as I am about the natural pools?!?!?!
    ~Chihuahua Momma~
    Sims fan since day one with TS1!!!
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I loved the Trailer, it was informative but the System was more in-depth in terms of Club Requirements than I thought it would be.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    @Prink34320, thinking the same here. I didn't think the club system would be so wide of options, i'm very pleased with the outcome!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    @Prink34320, thinking the same here. I didn't think the club system would be so wide of options, i'm very pleased with the outcome!

I just hope that Skills, Traits and Activities from Outdoor Retreat, Get To Work and Spa Day will also be included, as well as ones from future Expansion and Game Packs :3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    @Prink34320, Yeah, although I do think they thought of that. They did say they want all the packs to work together, so it might be that it depends on the pack you have that will show up in the club system.

Which is really cool, because that means any other future pack will have a huge impact on these ones! :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    edited November 2015
    @Prink34320, Yeah, although I do think they thought of that. They did say they want all the packs to work together, so it might be that it depends on the pack you have that will show up in the club system.

Which is really cool, because that means any other future pack will have a huge impact on these ones! :blush:

Yupp, if you think about it for a second it absolutly makes sense. Viewing it from a marketing perspective it would be a very clever move on their part to make this synergy (with future content) happen since it would give simmers a very good reason to buy ALL eps.

But if not: We still have modders like Zebru ("Turbo careers") who will take care of this.

• NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I think it's fairly likely the whole club system is designed to be moddable, and expandable. I don't think there will be that much things "hard-coded" so any new trait for example will most likely appear automatically in the trait selection.

The club activities seem to work by categories, so I think interactions will be tagged by category (being mean, playing with toy, eating, etc) and new interactions in next EP will most likely be added to the matching category, or new categories will be created if none matches.
    edited November 2015
    I think the thumb up/thumb down include specific interactions and global behavior.

For example "Hangout by fire" become "Hang out together" and "Dance together" with the bonfire.

"Be mean" is the interactions from the Mean pie menu.

ingame30.jpg
    I think the thumb up/thumb down include specific interactions and global behavior.

For example "Hangout by fire" become "Hang out together" and "Dance together" with the bonfire.

"Be mean" is the interactions from the Mean pie menu.

ingame30.jpg

Lol 'Don't be Friendly'? The Sims in that Club might hate each other :x