Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    @Battyivy21 Oh no! Sorry that I missed you comment! :|, Anyway thank you for your incredible review! :) I'm glad that you liked the interior and exterior! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @rosemow! Very lovely of you to look forward to my next build. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    @RyeCris16 love your new build and can't wait to download it.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,016 Member
    Gerry's Industrial is a fantastic build, great structural design and excellent choice of wall textures. Really like the roof design, very creative :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Very awesome build Rye :smiley: Love the exterior with the pipes and all! The roof looks like sun panels, very cool :)
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @kamb1403 Thank you for the love and the download. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@masajo Thank you for your fantastic review. Glad that you liked the wall texture and the roofing. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@Cerrydd Thank you! I'm glad that you like some of my details and even the roofing. And yes, this reminds me of a solar panel. A roofing can be good, but we still need a real solar panel object in game. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful modern loft home! I especially love the brick exterior and the roof! Will add to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :D
  • Options
    kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    Simple lines, perfect design. Excellent creation!
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • Options
    @yanti68 Thank you for your beautiful review! I'm glad that you like the bricking and the roofing. Thanks also for the fave! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@kameliaxxx Thank you for your excellent review and also for the fave, I saw you in the gallery. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    edited April 2015
    Wooow! Those pipes are EVERYTHING! Very smart! Love the different brick choices as well. Hate to say beautiful for such a hard core build, but it really is @RyeCris16
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Wonderful Industrial build Ryan so detailed. :) Folly
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Hi RyeCris, great job on the industrial home inside and out! You really executed it well, everything comes together very nicely. :) Will add this to my favorites next time on the Gallery.
    sigg.gif

• Options
    agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Hello! I think that all your buildings are different! One is more classic one is more modern with straight lines and more industrial. All are great! :)
  • Options
    @Nhicks Thanks for the WOW! I'm glad that you like the pipes and the bricks. Also, I'm glad that you found this as beautiful! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@follyfoot Thank you for your wonderful review! Glad that you liked my details. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@petalbot Thank you! Glad that you liked some of my details. Also, thanks for the fave! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@agusiamal Thank you! I'm glad that you enjoyed some buildings. I just want to be different this time. ;) Also, thanks for the great review on my industrial house. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • Options
    Hello my Simming friends! :)
    Just bumping my thread and letting you updated that I'm done with my bakery build and will be ready on either Sunday or Monday, together with showcasing the lot in Twitter on Tuesday.
    Thank you! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @rosemow Thank you Rose, so sweet of you to leave a "looking forward" comment. :heart_eyes: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Hello my Simming friends! :) I'm back for a new lot to share you.
    With The Sims 4: Get to Work Expansion Pack, I'm able to build a retails store. In my next build, it is a bakery with a Mediterranean architecture.
    A name was derived from a salted bread roll from our country, the Philippines. I'll link you what is that kind of food here. If you wanna see what it looks like (especially for those who doesn't been on our country before), Google is your friend. ;)
    Enjoy! :)

Lot #14: Pan de Sal
    Lot Size: 20X20
    Lot Type: Retail
    Included Contents: Get to Work
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >With the name derived from a salted bread roll in the Philippines, Pan de Sal is a small bakery in Mediterranean architecture. It has two restrooms with an apartment that contains one bedroom and one bathroom.
    >First story is a bakery area. Staff's entrance is in the kitchen. There's also an apartment area upstairs. This includes a study, kitchen & dining room with stocks area, a bathroom, and a bedroom with two beds and a television.
    >This lot costs §129,004. It suits on any 20x20 lot around Magnolia Promenade. But prior to 03/26/2015 patch, you need to replace JF&S Clothiers to avoid chaotic placements.

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >First challenge is obviously architecture. I tried so many architectural shapes that I'm kinda satisifed with. However, I was struggling with an interior like, I don't know where can I place a stair since it's on a medium wall. But gladly, this one really satisfied me. Whew!
    >Another one is the open space on apartment area. Yeah, I wanted my retail lots to be simple, but for me, having an empty room space makes me feel kinda unimpressive, unless if I'm building an empty room for other to furnish it.

Credits:
    * Cassidy & Ollie Purdue - to use them for picture taking. There is a download link if you want these Sims, created by SimGuruZephyr.

Tags: #small #mediterranean #spanish #bakery #apartment #nocc #gettowork #playtested #RyeLots #simsfriends
    Screenshots:
    i36TlhR.png
    90l1sk5.png
    More pictures here.

Warning: This lot contains MOO'd objects. But prior to 03/26/2015 patch, you need to place it in build mode with bb.moveobjects turned OFF to avoid chaotic placements.

Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you. :)
    I hope you like it! :)
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • Options
    agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Yes, we like it :) ! We like lovely exteriors, great interiors with charming living area! Great! :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    Pan De Sal is a very nice bakery! :) It was interesting learning about the meaning behind the name of the build. I hadn't heard about pandesal rolls before or seen pictures of them so it was nice discovering about them. The name suits well a bakery build. The Medittereanean exterior design of the build looks so very nice! The dome roofing is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the planter box windows on the dome, have the pegs there, and the dome decor roof item on top of it. The curved roofing and pegs over the side balcony windows looks nice. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The water fountain features on the sides of the building are very pretty! It looks very nice how the front patio is on the corner of the build! The front patio is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have steps on the left and the right hand side. Very nice outdoors dining on the front patio! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables in the sunshine eating food that they have bought at the bakery. The fenced plants and flower features in the front of the build looks very nice! The stone texture of the upper balcony windows areas looks very nice. The flower box windows in the build look very nice! It looks nice how you have the side steps employee entrance area. The exterior and outdoors areas are so nice! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the build! The cakes signs on front windows are nice for sims to see as they are about to enter the shop. The wall pattern on the interior walls in the retail area looks nice. It looks nice how you have the glass display cases with the cash register between the cases. The clock is a nice touch and the cake and cupcake signs on the walls suit well the build . The bar stool counter looks great that you have placed it under the staircase. It looks nice how you have set up the tables and chairs. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools or at the tables, eating the baked goods. The type of curtains that you have used look nice and complement the wall pattern and colour. The colour scheme of the build looks nice. The scenic picture on the wall is nice for sims to look at whilst eating the food. Very nice kitchen! It is a great that you have a cupcake machine there for sims to enjoy baking the food at the store in. The floor texture is nice. The red colour of the curtains gives a nice look to the room. The fruit themed picture on the wall is nice for sims to see as they bake the items to see in the store. It is nice that you have double stoves in the room, and it looks great that you have placed them in the middle of the kitchen. The kitchen wall tiling looks nice. The red and white circles floor pattern looks very nice! The knives are nice kitchen touches on the wall and counter. The wall and floor tiling in the downstairs bathrooms looks nice. The sunflowers pictures is a nice sunny sight on the bathroom walls. The apartment level is very nice! The red and green colour of the landing area looks nice. Nice study desk area. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase, and the family photos are a nice touch on the study wall. The green curtains look nice with the red walls. Nice music corner. The piano keys picture near the piano suits well the corner nook. Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchairs there listening to the music being played. The kitchen and dining area is nice. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals. It looks nice how you have both blue and green dining chairs. Very nice corner armchairs sitting nook! Sims will enjoy resting there listening to music from the radio on the music player. The patterned floor rug looks nice. It looks great how you have placed crates in the stock area! The blue and yellow colour scheme of the apartment bathroom looks nice. The wall tiling is very nice. Nice bath tub alcove. Very nice red and brown wall paneling in the bedroom! It gives a nice look to the room. The bedroom is very nice! Sims will enjoy watching TV in their bedroom. It looks very nice the types of, colours and way you have placed the curtains in the room. Nice sofa seat sitting nook. The clock is a nice homely touch on the wall.
    The bakery is very nice! :)
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Hi Rye! I'm awfully late and I apologize...

Gerry's Industrial is Fabulous!! I just Love all the industrial elements you used on the exterior! Perfect choices for wall coverings and decor on the interiors, too. I read about how you used the freebuild cheat to get some of the items at the workplace Rye, but how do you actually "get" them? I don't play very much at all, only just to test for routing issues so I am really at a disadvantage here, lol.

Pan de Sal is Gorgeous! Such a Pretty exterior design. I really Love the deck in front. Very nice layout of the interiors with wonderful choices once again, for walls and decor. Will absolutely be putting this one in with my faves when I get back in game, Rye. :)
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Rye..I love the entrance! The balconies in stone looks awesome...I REALLY like the look it gives!! I like how u use the space upstairs w/the stacked boxes & a music room....doesn't seem 2 bare up there @ all. Great job, my friend =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    @agusiamal Thank you for the like! Gland that you like my exterior, interior, and even the living area. Also, thanks for the faves! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@rosemow Thank you Rose for such a detailed comment on my build, and also, thank you that you noticed about the name. Pandesal is a breakfast food. It's so soft and it's also a perfect partner with a coffee. ;) Anyway, thank you again! You're such a lovely and caring parson. :heart_eyes: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    PANDESAL-2.jpg

@WrathofCath No worries Cath! :) I really understand hectic real life. Anyway,, thank you for your great comments and faves on my two latest builds! Glad you liked my industrial house. I posted a step-by-step picture tutorial if you're interested to see how did I used pipes in my build. :) Also, thank you for the gorgeous review on my bakery! I'm glad that you liked the deck area and interiors. :) Again, thank you very much for stopping-by and your great comments. :blush: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@Vihisha Thank you my dear friend! I'm glad that you liked the entrance, balconies, and even some rooms in apartment. Also, thanks for the concern and heads up on one of my major challenges. :blush: I'm very glad that this lot worked out very well. :) *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

And I would like to thank @Larifari2009 for nominating Pan de Sal in rec thread. That was very kind of you and I really appreciate that. :blush: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    Hello :) Thankyou again very much for posting the very helpful tutorial in the building tips thread, on getting the career objects. It is very helpful! The pictures and the description of the steps, explain well how to obtain the items.
    Thankyou very much for your helpfulness. :)
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Pan de Sal looks gorgeous, and yummy, Rye :D Both the build and the actual food :sweat_smile:
    Such a cute bakery and I like the apartment as well :) You are so good at mediterranean builds! :)
    They always look so realistic and of course the attention to detail helps with that. Awesome job! :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Pen de Sal is a wonderful and welcoming bakery , love the architecture. Hugs Folly