Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    :sweat_smile: #1000thPost :sweat_smile:

@yanti68 Thank you for the congrats, very lovely of you! Also thanks for the faves (I forgot to thank about it)! I hope things are going very well for you. :blush: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@WrathofCath Thank you Cath, very lovely of you to congratulate me about the feature. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@Yvonne2772 Thanks for the awesome comment on my Mid-Century Bunnies. Glad you liked my chocolate color scheme and some of my rooms. And also, thanks for the congrats, so lovely of you! :heart_eyes: Congrats on your Cocktail in Maxis Tab too! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@rosemow Thanks so much for congratulating me about my colorful cottage, Crayon Lodge, being faved by Maxis! It was so unexpected since no one nominated it, but it's very awesome! :blush: And it's also great that we're holding a same record with @WrathofCath, having three creations being Maxis' fave in one week! Thank you so much Maxis! *group hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

New Building Plan:
    • Ryan's Cottages and Bungalows Vol. 1 - I'm building a first batch of three cottages/bungalows that are built in this game.
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    islarosexivislarosexiv Posts: 454 Member
    Congratulations Rye! :) I can't wait to see your Cottage & Bungalow collection, I always have a hard time with those. <3
    Gallery: Islaroses
    Build Showcase: Islaroses
    Simblr: islarosesims.tumblr.com
    Sims Mobile: NJUTWNP

• Options
    CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Have fun working on your new builds! Happy simming :smiley:
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,024 Member
    Many congratulations on all your Maxis favs, very well deserved, your work is awesome :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    You are on the roll! Congrats for the feature of Crayon Lodge! WOOT! WOOT! Time to celebrate? :D Hugs :D
  • Options
    Hello my Simming friends! :)
    I'm here to say a huge thank you to everyone for the support on my builds! You really made my wonderful week everyone! :blush:

Hope things are going very well for all of you. I haven't gone building today because I don't have Get to Work Expansion Pack yet, since it's still not available in retail stores in Philippines (yeah, I'm not that kind of digital buyer because I don't have a credit card. I just bought Outdoor Retreat because I borrowed it from one of my family members.). And now that one of the retail stores in here FINALLY sell the physical copy of the EP, I'm planning to buy it tomorrow, yahoo! :smiley:

I must admit that I had my project in my library. I started it before Easter Sunday. And because I don't have an EP yet, I set it on hiatus. And now, I'm going to continue it and polish it with some items for the EP. Stay tuned for that! ;) And also, stay tuned for additional building plans for Get to Work as I need to explore the EP first. ;)

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend! :smiley:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,627 Member
    Hello :) It is great that you are able to buy Get To Work now, with a store now stocking a physical copy of the EP! That is great! You will enjoy playing and building using the EP! Enjoy exploring the EP! :)
  • Options
    Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    Hello :) I found your thread here and bookmarked it now. It is great that you can get the expansion now too that it is available in your country - looking forward too see your library when it is done :)

I also wanted to say thank you for your lovely comments - that is very sweet of you.
    Big congratulations on Maxis favs. , I am very happy for you :)

I hope you have a beautiful weekend!
    Lari :)
    bannerforum1.jpg

• Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    edited April 2015
    Congrats on the fav's Well deserved for an amazing builder <3
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you Rose! :smiley: It's unfortunate for me but, the retail store here only stocked the Europe version of the EP. :\ I'll explain to it after each of your thank-you! Anyway, *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@Larifari2009 Hey Lari, glad you found this thread! :smiley: Thank you for stopping-by, comments, and the bookmark. I'm very glad that they finally sell the EP, but it's unfortunate for me. :\ Anyway, you're most welcome! I like each of your creations and they worth a Maxis' fave. :blush: Also, thanks for the congrats! I'm very stoked that they faved three of my builds in just a week. Plus, thanks for the nomination on my room! That was so kind of you and I really appreciated it! :blush: Hope things are going well for you my dear friend and have a wonderful day! *big hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3

@ReneVeronicaZIta Thank you for the congrats, so lovely of you! :heart_eyes: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    yanti68 wrote: »
    You are on the roll! Congrats for the feature of Crayon Lodge! WOOT! WOOT! Time to celebrate? :D Hugs :D
    @yanti68 Looking for celebration? How about watching Marvel Avengers: Age of Ultron! I'm going to watch it in a cinema next week. ;) Anyway, thanks for the hugs! *hugging back* :smiley:<3<3<3

Hope things are going well for each of you. While it's so grateful that one of the retail stores in Philippines finally stocked Get to Work Expansion Pack, it's still unfortunate for me since they only sell the Europe version of the EP. :\ It's quite bad because my base game I bought is non-Europe (Asian) version as Premium Edition. And while I don't want to risk myself buying it and having an issue installing an EP, is it possible to install a Europe EP in a non-Europe base game, as in is the EP from the region can have an issue installing whenever the base game is from the other region?
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Hello @RyeCris16 :) You should be able to install a European version with your non European base game. When you put in the disc, they will give you a choice of what language you would like the game to be in.
    In Orgin, make sure that that under Origin -Apolication Setting- General that you have the language you want for your game to be in
    http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/08/choose-the-language/

I hope that helps :)
  • Options
    Whew! :sweat_smile: Thank you for the help @rosemow! I'm glad that the EP was installed properly and I'm currently exploring with it! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

I am back again here to share my new building plans. Now that I just got Get to Work (still late to the party), I wanted to share you my plans for this Expansion Pack:
    * Ryan's Retail Store Set Vol. 1 - I'm making a new entry on volumed set. In this first batch, I'm building three retail store lots (even a bakery) that uses items from the EP. The bonus room is still undecided.
    * Unnamed Alien Modern Lot Set - With aliens that are included an EP, I'm going to make a set of five modern houses that are suit for aliens. Two hints are the starter and a legacy house. A bonus item will be for an alien too!
    * Secret House Project - Like I mentioned about this post, I have my house project standing in my library (bin). However, an EP would make a good polish to it, so stay tuned for that!
    * There are more Get to Work-related plans to come - While these are my plans that gave me an idea, I'm still thinking of what should I build next. ;)

Well, that's it! Thanks again everyone! :smiley:
  • Options
    I am glad that you now have Get to Work installed and that you are enjoying exploring it :) Your plans for builds connected with GTW sound great!
    I am looking forward to seeing what your secret house project build is! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Thank you so much @rosemow! It is great that you enjoyed reading my plans for the EP. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

I'm back for a new build to share you. This one was a secret WIP that was started before Easter. And without my Get to Work EP that could make a good polish, I set it on hiatus. And that I finally had the EP, I finally managed to finish this lot.
    This one is an industrial loft. It suits on either a solo or a couple Sims. Also, this one is my first entry for Ryan's Modern Houses Vol. 1. Enjoy! :)

Lot #13: Gerry's Industrial
    Lot Size: 20X15
    Included Contents: Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Gerry's Industrial is an industrial modern loft, which is perfect for a bachelor or a couple. It has one bedroom and two bathrooms.
    >First story contains my customized garage, a living area, and a kitchen & dining area. A backyard area includes a grill and a campfire.
    >Second story contains a bedroom and a bathroom. And also, there's a man cave at a basement, which contains a sofa, bar, and a gaming table. There's another bathroom at the basement too!
    >This lot costs §90,952. This lot suits on any 20X15 lot. But prior to 3/26/2015 patch, you should place it on Nookstone to avoid chaotic object placement.

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >Not much of a challenge, but I got troubled a little with some industrial objects from a Science lab. THe game really forced me to get my Sim going to work as a Scientist to go the lab and get the objects from it.

Credits:
    * George L'Ernitage - to use him for play-testing. There's a download link if you want him, created by MaxisCreator_01

Tags: #small #industrial #brick #loft #basement #bachelor #couple #nocc #playtested #RyeLots #simsfriends
    Screenshots:
    9flzuys.png
    AXLrGBc.png
    More pictures here.

Warning: This lot contains MOO'd objects. But prior to 3/26/2015 patch, you should place on build mode with bb.moveobjects turned OFF to avoid chaotic placements.

Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you. :)
    I hope you like it! :)

Album Update: Now applied on Small Christmas Modern and Crayon Lodge. :)
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @RyeCris16 It's neat how u did the roof...it reminds me of solar panels =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Love it! You did such a great job! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Battyivy21Battyivy21 Posts: 311 Member
  • Options
    Gerry's Industrial is a very nice industrial modern loft home! :) The brickwork texture of the exterior of the home looks very nice. Very nice exterior design of the home! The slanted roofing looks great! The grey items, the nails and the air conditioning unit on top of the roofing looks great! The piping on the exterior walls of the home look great! It looks great how you have done the upper shelves ledges alcoves, and the plants look nice how you have placed them in the ground level alcoves. It looks very nice how you have placed the slats on the pillars. The plants and sunflowers are a nice touch in the corner of the front entrance area. They are nice for sims to see as they enter the home. The garage looks great! The garage door looks nice. The lights look nice how you have placed them either sides of the driveway. The enlarged car looks great in the garage, and the tools on the wall suit the garage theme well. The fruit crates are nice touches there. Sims will enjoy doing woodworking on the woodwork table there. It looks great how you hsve used a different type of brick texture for the interior garage walls. The type of counters and cabinets that you have used suits well the industrial theme of the build. Very nice backyard outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the grill there and eating their meals in the outdoors at the picnic table. Sims will also enjoy sitting on the log themed seats toasting food on the fire and having a chat. The hose is a nice touch on the wall. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The grey texture of the flooring and the brick work walls suits well the industrial theme of the home. The man cave basement level looks very nice! The red and brown colour scheme of the basement room looks very nice! The bar area is great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. The drinks cabinets, musician themed picture and the bottles look great on the wall. Sims will have fun playing games on the card table.The floor rugs look very nice under the table. It looks nice how you have used alternating coloured seats. Nice sofa seat sitting area. Sims will enjoy sitting there resting. The patterned floor rug adds a nice look in the room. The yellow flowers picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when drinking, playing games or sitting on the sofa there. The wooden flooring of the level looks nice. The grey colour scheme of the basement bathroom looks great.Very nice living area! The sunflowers picture looks nice on the TV wall. The yellow of the flowers looks nice on the texture of the walls, and the picture is a nice background for sims to see whilst sitting on the sofa or armchair watching TV. Sims will enjoy listening to or dancing to the music from the radio there! The flowers are a nice touch on the side table. The blinds that you have used suit the room. Very nice design of the kitchen! The curved bar stool counter is great! The type of stools and counters suit the theme of the home well. The hanging pots are a nice kitchen touch over the counter. Nice eat in dining area. It is very nice seeing your sim enjoying spending time in the rooms and areas of his home, both inside and outdoors. Very nice loft bedroom! Nice window study desk area. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase, and at the same time enjoy looking out at the views through the window. The crates are a nice touch in the corner of the room. The colour of the bed looks nice with the texture of the walls. Very nice layout of the bathroom. It looks great how you have placed the bath shower in the middle of the room. The two coloured hanging robes on the wall are nice home touches in the room.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    islarosexivislarosexiv Posts: 454 Member
    Yay! Glad you got the GTW EP! :) Your industrial lot is great, I love the colors, materials and the industrial accents :D
    Gallery: Islaroses
    Build Showcase: Islaroses
    Simblr: islarosesims.tumblr.com
    Sims Mobile: NJUTWNP

• Options
    Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    Gerry's Industrial is such a great build :) Great choice of wallcoveverings and decor ...which brings me immediately to my question..... where did you get those wall pipes from. I was looking for them in debug mode when i build one of my houses and just couldn't find them. I guess it comes with a career?
    Anyways lovely, lovely building. The garage door is so well done too :)
    Sorry if i do not manage to fav it in the gallery atm ... i will definately do it though :)

lari :)
    bannerforum1.jpg

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @RyeCris16 - Looks amazing! I'll have to download it on the Gallery to check out!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @Vihisha Thank you Vih! Glad that you liked my roofing and yes, it really reminds me of solar panels. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@lisa17ann Thank you! Happy to hear you liked it! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@rosemow As always, I really wanted to say a huge thank for such a detailed and lovely comments not on my builds, but also for others! :blush: You really made our wonderful day! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@islarosexiv Thank you IslaRose and yes, glad that I finally got the EP! Also, thanks for the comments on Gerry's Industrial! I'm glad that you liked the color scheme and some industrial touches. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@Larifari2009 Thank you Lari! Glad that you liked the wall covering and some of my decors. And yes, those pipes are from in the Science Lab! :) I sent my Sim to the workplace and use bb.enablefreebuild cheat to get some industrial objects that were used on my builds. And on build mode, I created a room and place some industrial decors that I'm going to use and save it as a room. It's a bummer that you can't copy them with an eyedropper once you're back at building a residential lot, ugh! :confounded: Also, no worries about forgetting to fave it! Thanks again in advance! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@Ash072 Thank you Ash for your amazing comments and thanks for the download! *bro hugs* :smiley:

And I would like to thank @Ktosik for nominating Apple-Grape Cuisine in rec thread. That was very kind of you and I appreciated that. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you everyone for the great review regarding Gerry's Industrial! :smiley: So glad that I'm back building again! My next project will be a Bakery, so stay tuned! :)
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on