Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aggie's Corner - Updated 6/28 Page 6: Chequer. The black and white challenge

agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
edited June 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello everyone who stops by here and takes a look at my stuff. I'd like to show you a few photos of my houses wich were built a while ago. Before I got to this forum I had shown my work on Polish forum Now I wanna share my work with you :) .

So, the first is Colourful Madness :
f36b11xo40lh.png

And that's why colourful and madness:
eb5qj4kmsh6h.png

Countryside Estate with classic interiors:
1gzqc2bgmoed.png
ac2fgrou04pl.png

My first modern Desert Modern House
1oz06ji0qerr.png

California Dream :
6d95in93jogp.png

Favorited by Maxis Strange Place (name comes from strange roofs) with also favorited Strange Open Living :
shmj6ck7r6jn.png
d6kfrif91nh5.png

So we came to my best house (in my modest opinion) Yarra's Bubble Dream alias Sparkler House dedicated to KREATORA:

zux2rd8qztnd.png
rc6cxlqqz8ao.png
uufsr53w7h6u.png
2zt77rtg2v6l.png
nhaftya6qa4v.png
3m9pxvi2xvyj.png
ibdip4gexsc5.png
knb0urcpg7i6.png
hg1ae3uxrw7u.png
6kvxgdbzwdr0.png
pnnxl5xcjrqh.png
7b8onv5iu9wu.png

Ok. That's enough for now. But don't worry! I still have plenty of photos! See you later! :)

And please! If you see that I make mistakes in English - let me know. This way I'll learn more but I have to know what I said wrong! :p
Post edited by agusiamal on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello :) It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds. Your homes are very nice! :)
    Very nice exterior designs of each of the homes! The outdoors water fountain feature in Colourful Madness is very nice! Very nice furnishing and design of the kitchen in the home! It looks very nice how you have used the different coloured kitchen cabinets and stools! It creates a great look in the room! Very nice living and dining room areas in Countryside Estate! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there listening to the grand piano being played, and having a chat.
    Each of the homes are very nice! Congratulations on Strange Place and Strange Open Living being favourited by Maxis! That is exciting and great!
    Yarra's Bubble Dream is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and layout of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing! The covered over side pool, dining and bar patio is very nice! It looks very nice how you used the hedge fencing on the sides of the patio! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and dining outdoors in the air at the table there, or enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the and a chat. The candles are nice on the dining table for sims to see whilst dining.It looks nice how you have placed the drinks display cabinets. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. It looks very nice how you have done the front and side water fountain features and water around the front and sides of the home! The rocks and plants look very nice lining the edges of the water. The outdoors areas are very nice! Very nice upper balcony! Nice sitting areas there for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seats looking out at the nice views. The plants are nice touches there on the balcony. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The glass window alcove with the dresser in it is very nice! The red colour of the dresser looks nice with the green colour of the walls, and the flowers look very nice how you have placed them in the alcove. The flowers in the alcove are a very nice sight for sims to see in their home. The wall pattern that you have used in the rooms looks nice. Very nice dining room area! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst dining there. The music from the piano being played is a nice accompaniment for when they are eating. It looks nice how you have placed red curtains either sides of the dining room windows, which looks nice with the white colour of the walls. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The red and white colour schrme of the kitchen looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The kitchen wall shelves are nice touches in the room. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen window curtains. Very nice island curved bar stool and stove counter! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there eating their meals. The living room is very nice! It is great that you have a bar counter area in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv, listening to music from the wall speaker or sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The plant and fruit bowl are nice home touches on the coffee table. The red and white colour scheme of this room is very nice too. Very nice study, art and games room! Nice computer study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting using the computer. It looks nice how you have placed the wall shelves in the desk area and have placed items on them for sims to enjiy seeing whilst sitting there. Sims will have fun playing games on the card table or enjoy painting on the easel in the art corner nook. The green and yellow colour scheme of the room looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the master bedroom! It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the bedhead wall! Sims will enjoy looking at the pictures whilst laying in bed. The flowers either sides of the bed and on the bedside tables are nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. The black and green colour schrme of the bathroom is very nice!
    The homes are very nice! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Wonderful showcase with fabulous builds, all so unique with beautiful interior design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Hello Agusia :) You build nice houses. They have a beautiful interior and gardens :)
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
  • kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    Hello -: waves: :D
    I can see you crossed the ocean without problem :)
    Of course I know all your lovely houses but it is nice to see its here again.
    Dear Rosenow wrote so nice and extensive commentary, that I hope I don't have to write more. .. Have I? :begging:
    And you know very good what I think about your houses. More writing equals more grammar mistakes in my case. what is very painful for perfectionist.
    All together I'm very happy that one of my best friend is here. Love you for this dedication on Yarra for me. It was so nice to find it ♥
    Now we are waiting for Yvonne :)
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Ahh! Great to see you starting you starting your showcase thread for your builds. :smiley: I love each of your builds here, but my most favorite one is your Colorful Madness. Keep it up! :smiley:

And don't worry about your English, you're very good at it. Sometimes, my English is quite bad because I'm Filipino. ;)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Aggie, it's Wonderful to see you here in the forums!! :) You are such a talented creator. I don't think I can pick a favorite because I Love the All equally! :D
  • kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    It really looks nice! Just like how I picture a modern-looking home now a days ♥ Thank you!
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    @rosemow - Wow! Thanks for so many kinds words! Thank you very much! :)

@masajo - I'm so glad you' stopped in here! And thank you for your very nice comment! :)

@RyeCris16 - Thank you for stopping in! Colourful Madness was my really my first home wich I built in TS4. I'm so happy that you like it! :)

@WrathofCath - I'm so glad that you've found time to stopping in! You were one of the first friends from Gallery wich I recognized here! Thank you for very nice comment!
    @Yvonne2772 - Iwonko, thank you for lovely comment! You've got sweet kitty! And I'm going to see you thread righ now! :)

@kreatora - You my dear friend I'd like to thank for all good advises! With your help I could start my little corner without problems! Yvonne is here too, so I feel like home! :)

@kameliaxxx - Thank you for nice words and for something else! - You know good for what! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Congratulations on Modern Barn Day being favourited by Maxis! :) It is a very nice home! The exterior design of the home is very nice! The flowers and plants look so very nice how you have placed them in the front garden area of the home! The pool area is so very nice!
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    You have some really beautiful and unique builds. Very creative! I look forward to seeing more of your creations :)
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Congratulations Agusia <3
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
    @rosemow - thank you darling! I'm so glad that you like my Barn! :)<3

@Nhicks - tkank you! :)<3

@Yvonne2772 - thank you my dear friend! <3:)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Congratulations on the Maxis Fave, Aggie! Very well deserved <3:star::star::star:
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    LOVE Yarra's Bubble Dream! Not only is the interior sophisticated and well done, the exterior lighting at night is amazing! I think I already favorited it on the Gallery before I knew it was you!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Very beautiful creations dear!! Thank You for sharing them with us on the app thread!!
    Cath <3 - your'e so sweet! Thank you! :)

Ash <3 - I think, Yarra's has been my best work for now. And thank you for stopping by! :)

BreeMiles <3 - thank you, my dear! :)
  • MattoowyMattoowy Posts: 106 Member
    Hi Aggie, I'm glad that you showed here your creations, you create homes that are very colorful and varied, and most of all have in them a cheerful aura. :)
    A tak po naszemu, to bardzo podoba mi się Twój pseudonim Aggie ;)<3
    EA ID: Mattoowy
  • olivkasimsolivkasims Posts: 95 Member
    Hi!! Aguś :)

Bubble House is a fantastic idea !! (*) Looks great in the gallery !! BRAWA !! Using code like the right thing to moveObjects
    This can be achieved even with the lights fantastic effect !! : D Interiors SUPER also present themselves, semi-open spaces, separate corners of a very cool idea !! Red Energy kitchen for me BOMB! The living artfully arranged in a mirror cabinet BRAWA !! And beautiful red bedroom !! <3 Agnieszka my CONGRATULATIONS !! (*)
    ·
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Beautiful houses <3 Already seen most of 'em on the gallery but I wanted to stop by here as well :)
    You have some really cool and interesting interior ideas :) Quite inspiring!
    Indian princess waiting for your new home <3 :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    All your builds are looking great! Love the way you have decorated. Congrats on the Maxis fav! :)
    edited April 2015
    @CrazySimMatt <3 , @olivkasims <3 , @Manssom <3 and @yanti68 <3 - thank you very much for all your nice comments! I'm so happy that you like my houses!

Ok, I haven't been here for a while. Lack of time and illness. But now I want to share with you my two last houses. And for now probably the last. I still don't have enough time for entertainment and terrible lack of vein... But I'm sure that I cannot take a long time away from my beloved game!

So, the first home is Yvonne House which is full of CC but in the gallery was uploaded version without CC created by two talented creators from Poland @Dels and @Danuta720 . It was dedicated to my dear friend @Yvonne2772 who just love the blue colour thats why this colour is dominant. So come on!

wrwsyxlnjfya.png
    z39a0ugaid73.png
    n5c4vh4wlzam.png
    3sac6qstermm.png
    8mrxqlvw3bzj.png
    sq765xh3dbqn.png
    7onophh7mqlg.png
    b179yw8whsoo.png
    98t4t1v8no9m.png
    c511i3nhkoaw.png
    xf3rfh9cxrgb.png
    57kd74z308sy.png
    vy8y7f0aqaux.png
    6u6bn7jrm5x0.png
    2eq4xjhmgea8.png
    lwe6rdajir69.png
    hp74qj1ecf3c.png
    j6ctlx7p2f3f.png
    r40q3u55nre4.png
    3gc4m3uuqm7p.png
    0z9pl8gytyrs.png

A prove that Yvonne really live there!

tsgo83j39opt.png

And one funny pic:

thjqp01a7rgl.png

And the last named Modern Barn I'll show you soon!
    Aguś great is this house from the first picture. :) Bathed in bright green with strong accents for contrast. Super !!! Very beautiful blue bathroom and bedroom is blue-turquoise wonderful !! The whole polished and pampered. I like BRAWA !!
    For me, it has happened that the clothes are jumping into the pool, and even the bathtub fall clothes :) Kisses <3
    Thank you my dear @olivkasims ! You are so kind! Hugs and kisses! <3