Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Design A Room Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    Kc71886Kc71886 Posts: 658 Member
    Hi @rosemow - You said colorful, I did colorful! Here's my room:

girlsbedroom0_zps7msedhno.jpg

girlsbedroom1_zpskx0fvmek.jpg

girlsbedroom2_zpsqstmh2nh.jpg

girlsbedroom3_zpsfeymzvuu.jpg

girlsbedroom4_zpszp1jg43z.jpg

girlsbedroom5_zpsf9ogau5o.jpg

girlsbedroom6_zpslc68jyvp.jpg

Hope you like it!
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Very pretty, Kc. I am sure that Rose will love it. I certainly do!
  • Options
    Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm currently working on mine, but @ciane & @Kc71886 , yours are both gorgeous. I'm trying not to let them influence mine too much. I know Rose loved yours ciane and I'm sure she'll love yours as well Kc. :p
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments! I think I missed a couple pages back. @Ivanna420 I LOVE your bathroom! Your color choices are great! @ciane I love the bright pops of color all around your bedroom! The butterflies over the unicorn picture is a great use of MOO. I always thought that picture was missing something. Now I know what. :smiley:

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,624 Member
    Your colourful room for the little girl is so very nice! @Kc71886 :) It is so very colourfully special and lovely! Thr blue colour of the walls looks very nice, and the colourful butterflies and birds on the walls are so very pretty for the little girl to enjoy seeing! It looks so nice how you have the tree pillars and purple drapes around and over the bed! The pink colour of the bed looks pretty. The giraffe on the desk and the animals at the base of the bed look cute! She will enjoy using the pink computer whilst sitting at the study desk, and the giraffe on the desk will keep her company! Very nice dresser area! The mirrir and dresser look nice together. The music box and pony are nice touches on the dresser for her to see when she comes to the dresser to get dressed. The purple colour of the curtains looks nice, and the colourful cushions near the window look very nice. It is nice that the cute teddy is resting on the cushions! Very nice corner toy area! The birds print on the corner wall is a happy sight for her to see whilst she is playing wuth the toys from the castle toy box. It looks so very, very nice how you have placed the animal toys on the shelves either sides of the castle bookshelf! It looks very great! The two teddies on the floor eithdr side of the bookcase look cute! It is such a happy scene for her to see when coming to the bookcase to get a book, and whilst laying in bed reading! The purple floor rugs add to the very nice look of the room.The dollhouse in the other corner is very nice too. The flower lights are pretty either sides of the door. She will have lots of fun playing in her colourfully nice bedroom!
    The room is so very nice! It is a happy and colourful room! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    Ivanna420 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I'm currently working on mine, but @ciane & @Kc71886 , yours are both gorgeous. I'm trying not to let them influence mine too much. I know Rose loved yours ciane and I'm sure she'll love yours as well Kc. :p

Hello @Ivanna420 :) I will look forward to seeing your room! :)
  • Options
    larrylove12larrylove12 Posts: 499 Member
    @Kc71886 Where are those trees around the bed from, they're so cute!
    tumblr_ogtd5r3cOT1s3ulybo1_400.gif
  • Options
    @rosemow - Here is my colorful little girls bedroom. Now, you said this little girls was coming home from the hospital after having surgery, so this girls parents wanted her to feel like the princess they think she is. So here is they room they created for her. I hope you like it. Oh, I think I went over on the pic's, sorry.

Girls%20Room%201_zpsbaxgxwtw.jpg~320x480

Girls%20Room%202_zpsiwmcqpme.jpg~320x480

Girls%20Room%203_zps9nzms9fj.jpg~320x480

Girls%20Room%204_zpsjeeytdfz.jpg~320x480

Girls%20Room%209_zpspg3nl5k2.jpg~320x480

Girls%20Room%208_zps4nkvxkcw.jpg~320x480

Girls%20Room%2011_zpsssoa0rza.jpg~320x480

Girls%20Room%2012_zpspdayftp3.jpg~320x480
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    Your princess room for the little girl is so very pretty! @Ivanna429 :) The room is lovely! The pink and blue colour scheme of the room is very pretty! Very nice layout of the room! The colourful butterflies and flower floor rugs look very nice! The pink colour shade of the flooring looks very nice. Very nice raised level castle themed bed area! The steps up to the beds on both sides look great! The castle themed beds look very nice, and it looks very nice how you have placed the curtains around the edges of the bed! It looks very nice how you have used the castle pillars in the room! The butterflies themed bed pattern is very pretty! It looks nice how you have placed cat pictures on the bedhead wall. The butterflies on the wall between the cat pictures and on the side wall and the unicorn pictures are very nice for her to enjoy seeing when getting into bed. The flowers are pretty on the bedside table. Very nice sofa and armchairs windows sitting area! The pink and blue coloured seating look nice together. She will enjoy sitting resting there having a read of a book from the bookcase or a chat with friends. The pink curtains look so very pretty on the windows! It looks nice how you have used a castle bookcase in the room. The wall shelves look nice either sides of the bookcase. She will have fun riding the rocking horse in her room! Very nice toys, cooking and activity table corner nooks! She will have fun cooking items on the toy stove, playing on the activity table or enjoy playing with the toys in the toy box and chest. The animals in the room look cute! The hearts picture next to the door is a nice touch for her to see when coming into the room. The floral theme of the dresser is very nice.
    The little girl will very much like her lovely princess bedroom! It is so very nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    Aww, Thank you, @rosemow! I'm glad you liked it. I'm not really sure why, but the whole time I was designing this room, I kept thinking "Would this make Rose feel happy and loved and like a princess?" So you were my muse for this one...lol and you didn't even know it...lol I Hope you and everyone else have a great day. :D
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    I love all the rugs! I never thought to use those curtains around the beds like that! Very nice soft palette and castle and fairy tale combination.
  • Options
    @rosemow - Thanks for the comments. You're always so nice!

@larrylove12 - The trees are from the Al Fresco Street Market.

@Ivanna420 - Your bedroom is so pretty! Any little girls dreams room for sure!

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. :smile:
  • Options
    @ciane - I never get the chance to use those rugs very often, so I thought this was perfect. The curtains look so dark and dreary in the catalog, buy they really look better all bright and cheerful. I was using them for the windows, then thought they made just the right finishing touch around the beds. I'm glad you agree.

@Kc71886 - Thank you. My Little one is envious that her room doesn't look like that...lol
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    Really loved all the builds you all have posted so far <3

Here is what I have done for my build :)

CoJww6m.jpg
    gEnfOwW.jpg
    jBulJRF.jpg
    7Ov1F5R.jpg
    x7a69fP.jpg
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
  • Options
    A very pretty little girls room!
  • Options
    Your little girl's room is very pretty! @janineisabaws :) The pink colour of the walls and the colour scheme of the room is so very nice! Very nice layout of the room. The study desk area is very nice! The patterned curtains look nice, and the hanging heart, unicorn picture and the butterflies on the wall are very pretty for her to see as she is sitting there enjoying using the computer.The pencils are a great touch on the desk. Very nice recolouring of the bed! The red rose on the bedhead wall window ledge and the birds on the side wall are very nice for her to see when she wakes up in the mornings. The angel wings look so nice over the bedhead! The angels are guarding her whilst asleep and that is beautiful. The bunny photo frame on the wall next to the bed is cute! The hearts and flowers notice board is a nice colourful and happy item on the wall The doll and pink flowers item on the dresser are nice for her to see when she comes to the dresser to get dressed for the day. The bag shelf on the wall near the door is a nice homely touch for her to see when coming in the door, and the sun decor either sides of the door adds a nice sunny touch on the room. She will enjoy seeing her favourite pink teddy in the room!
    It is such a special little girl's bedroom! It is very nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @janineisabaws - What a pretty room for any little girl. :)
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    monday_34monday_34 Posts: 211 Member
    I love this weeks theme! Everyone's rooms look great!
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    These rooms are all adorable!! I haven't been able to do much simming lately but I did find some time today so here is my Colorful Little Girls room. I do hope this makes her feel better :)

Two beds are always more fun...
    screenshot_original.jpg

All ready for a tea party
    screenshot_original.jpg

Teddy bear is the honored guest at the tea party
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2015
    The bedroom for the little girl is so very nice! @Kgaff :) The pink and yellow colour scheme of the bedroom is so very pretty! It is nice that you have two beds in the room, and it looks very nice how you have placed awnings over the top of them. Placing the two pink toy boxes at the foot of the beds is a nice touch. The pink lamp on the bedside table is a pretty source of light in the bedroom. The little girl will like seeing the hearts wall decor whilst laying in bed. The flooring pattern is very nice! The teddy bear tea party is so very, very cute! The teddy looks like he is enjoying the party! Very nice recolouring of the table and chairs, and the teaset looks nice there. The birds lights are very nice on the wall! The hearts picture is so pretty for the guests at the tea party to see when sitting there! The flower floor rug is so nice and suits the room well! The type of wall mirror with the trees on it that you have used in the room is very nice for the little girl to check her appearance in. Very nice study desk nook! The duck seat and bear desk are very cute! She will enjoy sitting there doing homework or having a read of a book, and the flower lamp is pretty for her to see when sitting there. The bunny and teddy on the floor look very cute too! It is nice that you have placed a three paneled full length mirror in the corner of the room. The curtains in the room look so pretty! The pink floral door is very nice!
    It is such a very nice little girl's bedroom! She will like spending time in her room! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    This is Sir Bear.

Sir-Bear.jpg

Sir Bear belonged to a little girl named Suzie who had been very, very sick. She and Sir Bear had been in the hospital for a long time, but Suzie was doing better and they were coming home.

Sir-Bear-and-Dragon-Dragon.jpg

Sir Bear and his best friend, Dragon Dragon (along with Mom and Dad), had planned a surprise for Suzie.

When Mom asked what Suzie missed the most while she was in the hospital, Suzie quickly answered, “Colors. It’s so white here, I miss all the beautiful colors.”

And so, Sir Bear and Dragon Dragon (and Mom and Dad), redesigned Suzie’s bedroom. Dragon Dragon would come visit every day and whisper to Sir Bear of the wonderful changes that were being done.

“Mom and Dad hung our portrait on the wall,” Dragon Dragon whispered to Sir Bear on one visit. “As soon as you come home, we’ll have to pose under it.”

Posing-under-the-picture.jpg

Dragon Dragon was proud of himself. He didn’t tell Sir Bear all of the secrets, because Mom and Dad were turning Suzie’s bedroom into something special for all of them. They were turning her room into a castle with an indoor courtyard.

Large-dragon-1024x538.jpg

“What it must feel like to be such a large dragon,” sighed Dragon Dragon to himself. “But then I wouldn’t be able to fit into Mom’s bag or curl up on the bed with Sir Bear and Suzie.”

View-from-the-bed-1024x658.jpg

“Mom and Dad planted a garden in front of Suzie’s window and she can lay in bed and look out at the flowers,” Dragon Dragon whispered to Sir Bear on one visit.

Mom knew that Suzie would need a lot of rest when she came home, but she would also want to move from the bed sometimes. And so, Mom created a courtyard in the bedroom, with places to play and places to snuggle up and rest without having to lay in bed.

“What do you think, Sir Bear?” Dragon Dragon asked on the day they came home. Dragon Dragon had been showing Sir Bear the courtyard and smiled when he saw how surprised both he and Suzie were. “I’m glad I learned how to keep a secret,” Dragon Dragon thought to himself.

What-do-you-think-1024x655.jpg

“I love it!” Suzie told her parents, echoing Sir Bear’s response to Dragon Dragon. Sir Bear smiled when he heard her, and reached out to give Dragon Dragon a hug.

Dragon-Dragon-and-Sir-Bear-hugging-1024x654.jpg
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    Hello @Teegers :) Your story is so very, very special! The story and the room is so very, very lovely and beautiful and I really enjoyed reading the story and looking at the pictures! You are so very creative in your writing! You showed such a depth of kindness and caring thoughtfulness in every word that you wrote. Thankyou so very much! The words, the pictures and the room are so very special! I like Sir Bear and Dragon Dragon! The castle courtyard area is so very nice! It looks great how you have used the castle pieces and arch to section it off. Suzie will enjoy sitting resting in her hanging chair, reading a book from the castle themed bookcase. The colourful birds and butterflies look very pretty on the wall for her enjoy seeing. The birds and tree prints looks very nice too, and she will enjoy looking at the very nice flowers! She will have fun playing with the dollhouse and the toys in the chest. It is great that sir bear and dragon dragon are there to keep her company! She will enjoy looking at the castle dragon and knight picture portrait. The purple colour of the walls is colourfully nice. The purple and green colour scheme of the bedroom is very nice! Very nice recolouring of the bed! The yellow flowers on the bedside table are sunny for her to see when laying in bed. It is nice that she has a pony there for her to play with too. The dragon themed tapestry on the wall looks very nice and suits well the room.
    Suzie will be so very delighted in her castle and dragon themed bedroom! It is so very lovely! A very special story which I enjoyed very much reading ! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)