Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    @trithone - Thank you so very much for the bistro. Can't wait to try that one out whenever I can get it downloaded.
  • Options
    What options do I choose to contact ea support for my downloading issue and getting the chocolate fountain marked as owned?

I'm debating about uninstalling sims 3 and reinstalling and maybe installing origin instead of using the old ea download manager to see if that will fix the problem. If that doesn't work, I might just back up my computer and format my hard drive and start over installing everything.
  • Options
    SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    What options do I choose to contact ea support for my downloading issue and getting the chocolate fountain marked as owned?

I'm debating about uninstalling sims 3 and reinstalling and maybe installing origin instead of using the old ea download manager to see if that will fix the problem. If that doesn't work, I might just back up my computer and format my hard drive and start over installing everything.
    What I usually do when I have a rewards or purchase issue, is just go here and before I start chat, I make sure to have a list of the things I have questions for.

I always keep screenshots, so if there is something I bought, (like from MMAO), I can show what discount I expected to have, and also know the exact date that the transaction was made.
    Screenshots of your problems can also be really helpful. Many of us are quite visual but not so good in transferring mental images.

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Good luck!
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    That's weird with the new emoji :/@frozenorangejuic I recall hearing about a Simlish dictionary years ago but i believe it may have been just a list compiled by simmers of words they figured out based on context like "nooboo".

It's almost midnight here...waiting for Full Hewnsman...should be free!! Haven't had a 2 am deal in awhile! Will be exhausted tomorrow but that's OK -worth it!!
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    CaySedaiSimCaySedaiSim Posts: 581 Member
    Thanks @despina53 for the pencil skirt!
    Member of the Own the Store Club! B)
  • Options
    Chris_MonsantoChris_Monsanto Posts: 19 New Member
    @despina53 Thank you for the shoes, they did brighten my day very much :D
  • Options
    I was just in chat with ea support but must have lost the connection to them because my chat session ended. Didn't get any help.
  • Options
    Chris_MonsantoChris_Monsanto Posts: 19 New Member
    Gosh @wittanthony1 I am so sorry to hear you are having such frustrations. I wish I had some advice that was helpful. I sympathize. I join in with @60smusicluvr and give lots of hugs to you. Hope you get it cleared up soon! Maybe try EA again?
  • Options
    SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    I was just in chat with ea support but must have lost the connection to them because my chat session ended. Didn't get any help.

Ugh.

Okay, someone here must have a recent phone number. I am under the impression that they rotate the phone numbers or cancel them after a while. I don't know actually. But phone calls have to be made during 'normal working hours' if they are to EA, otherwise these are outsourced.

Google gives this info when you research EA Tech Support:

Electronic Arts
    Video game company
    Electronic Arts, Inc., also known as EA Games, is an American developer, marketer, publisher and distributor of video games headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. Wikipedia
    Technical support: 1 (866) 543-5435
    Stock price: EA (NASDAQ) $57.73 +0.33 (+0.58%)
    Feb 26, 4:01 PM EST - Disclaimer
    CEO: Andrew Wilson
    Headquarters: Redwood City, CA
    Founder: Trip Hawkins
    Founded: May 28, 1982, Redwood City, CA

another site online is here, gives a different number
    http://gethuman.com/phone-number/Electronic-Arts-Tech-Support/

And finally, while you were on the EA site, you might have to go back, there is sometimes an option to have their rep call you.
    screenshot:
    EACall_zps5ya5lcc6.jpg

I hope we can fix this soon.

all the best!
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited February 2015
    Ok only 5 pages of posts since I went to bed last night so before I catch up,
    @LadybugLeslie, @JennaIsGhost, @Pugslover4, @despina53, @Chris_Monsanto, @Jaceigh, thank you all for the birthday gifts.
    @trithone thank you for the multiple gifts
    @bekkasan thank you so much for the now and then manor
    Now to catch up on the thread and see what my presents do to CYS
    Post edited by angeljess26 on
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    @angeljess26‌ happy birthday! i hope it was a great day! :star:

the shots for the 4-yr-old today actually went pretty well! it's the anticipation that makes it so awful, and he didn't know it was coming, so the moment of the shots itself wasn't too bad.

and now, for the thank yous! coming home to an inbox full of gifts is so lovely...

@KittyKat8103 thank you for the tops! that brought my victorian fashions cys down to 35, so i knocked that off the list! :sunglasses:

@limegreenqueen101 i don't think we've ever met, but thank you for the gift! i love brandi's lottos, they always seem to celebrate sims and this community! :)

@LyrielSim looks like the squirrel got me, too! thank you for all the ads clicking, i appreciate the gifts! :smiley:

@despina53 thank you for the dress! looks like you brightened a lot of days around here-- too kind! :cookie:
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    @KittyKat8103 - Thank you for all the gifts that you sent my friend Zab in the past few days. Between those gifts, MMAO, and these unlimited ads, she now owns everything except a few venues that will be gotten from the DD in the next few weeks. So thank you very much, and now I'm spending my own remaining points on gifting people from this thread. :)

If I get more ads, I will continue to gift those who need it, until everyone owns the store.
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Well, those ads really putting me to sleep. But I wished it's more then 5 simpoints to 10 simpoints, so I can wipe out my wishlists, and so forth. LOL! Tomorrow sometime gonna go back in store and look at build/buy items to see how it's looks so far. Good night or Good Day to everyone. Happy Simming! o:)<3:p
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @CaySedaiSim / @Chris_Monsanto / @AngelJess26 / & @Radlee - You are all very welcome! Enjoy :D
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You are very welcome @Radlee, glad to hear you got the set! :)

@MiaSkywalker You are very welcome, glad to help! I'm so happy to hear that she's almost there! :)

They had to go and mess with my favorite smiley.

You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited February 2015
    course Margaret Rutherford as Miss Marple.

Got to disagree with you again, it's Joan Hickson for me all the way

@wittanthony1 I am so sorry it's not been fixed <3

@60smusicluvr Virtual hugs were amazing though I must have looked pretty weird with my arms round the monitor :flushed:

Fabulous Friday All :star:
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Thank you @despina53 for Jackie Oh My Suit

@wittanthony1 are you always logged in at the launcher? If so, maybe try downloading while being logged out? I'm rarely logged in when I download
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Ok all caught up
    @Radlee thank you for the gift
    @LadybugLeslie, @LyrielSim, @JennaIsGhost, @wittanthony1 (thanks for the cookie), @notthecar, @SpiderCrowWolf, @stephenhamburg, @radlee thank you all for the birthday wishes, also thank you anyone I managed to miss.
    @ everyone who gifted me for my birthday I can't thank you all enough for making me feel so special. o:)
    So here's what your gifting did, apart from CYS on there sets:
    Made the rest of BahHaus free.
    Bought November 2011 compilation down to 20 points to finish it off, making the rest of atomic age living and dining free.
    Bought the Jazz age living and Jazz age wear double set down to 40 points, finishing off the Jazz age living set and February 2011 compilation.
    Bought Buccaneer's bounty down to 45 points to finish off.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    @Pugslover4 you asked if the Regency Arcade was included in Go All In, yes it is, that's the way I got it. I knocked the CYS for Go All In down, with the other two sets, if I remember correctly I got the rest free. First attempt failed I was celebrating christmas with family in California, and got proposed to, and yes, I said yes. Go All In I got the next time.

@Chris_Monsanto yep I got both, I can't believe I missed the waistcoat, especially considering how much I wanted it.

@p-para-Xylene the amazing @60smusicluvr gifted me the Tiny Prodigies Center, I thought it looked good in the pictures on the store, then I saw the rest of it in-game, and was even more impressed. I get about 5 ads a day, which is probably what most people were getting before they were taken down for a while.

Mirroring @frozenorangejuic 's remark, there's a simlish dictionary?! where?
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    @AlphaFen I can see a friend of mine, nodding his head in agreement, about Poriot and Miss Marple, tja I like them too, but my favourites remain Istinov and Rutherford :smiley:

I got the Full Hewnsman this morning, then went back to sleep, it was only like 8am I mean come on

yep, also caught up :smile:

• Options
    I was right, the friend of mine does agree with you @AlphaFen . He told me that Agatha Christie herself, saw Joan Hickson in the theatre, and said she thought Hickson would be the best actress to play marbles, I mean Marple.

@Reachsims thank you for the Long Mandarin Coat and the Fair Maiden (your favourite :smile: ) and a Happy Friday to you too :smiley:

• Options
    cbartsch69cbartsch69 Posts: 169 Member
    Just wanted to ask -- is everyone getting the endless ads happening right now? I could keep earning points for hours on end if I wanted to (which I actually did, intermittently, to earn enough for the final items I needed). Is anyone else experiencing this? And if yes, are those people with items on their wishlists taking advantage of it? I highly recommend it. In fact, the ads seemed to award me more than I thought, that's how I wound up with 300+ extra points.

Just an FYI if anyone needs it!
  • Options
    @cbartsch69 I get about 5 a day, enjoy it while it last hehe

• Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Wow @angeljess26 that's amazing progress on your store ownership!! :smiley: Glad you had a great birthday!! <3
    @stephenhamburg I don't know that it was a dictionary per se but a list compiled by simmers of words they had "translated" based on the context in which they were used. This is going back many many moons ago, Sims 2 probably...
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    @AlphaFen, hehe. :D

@angeljess26, yay for completing sets and on your B-Day, too! :smiley:

@stephenhamburg, awww. :blush: I'm happy you're happy with it. <3
    cbartsch69 wrote: »
    Just wanted to ask -- is everyone getting the endless ads happening right now? I could keep earning points for hours on end if I wanted to (which I actually did, intermittently, to earn enough for the final items I needed). Is anyone else experiencing this? And if yes, are those people with items on their wishlists taking advantage of it? I highly recommend it. In fact, the ads seemed to award me more than I thought, that's how I wound up with 300+ extra points.

Just an FYI if anyone needs it!

YES! It's awesome to be in a position to gift people more often, now that I'm pretty much done with the store myself. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Also wanted to mention that I'm totally in love with Lunar Lakes. :heart_eyes: No one told me how gorgeous it was and to think at one point I was wondering if I should get it at all. I was always reading the reviews of the worlds in this forum and its usually placed toward the bottom... But, oh my, the skies are as beautiful as Aurora Skies, but the world remains light a lot longer. Yay! :) And the other planet that gets super close to it is *sings* BEAUTIFUUUUUL! I also love the world objects, particularly the pavilions. I could go on and on, but I'll just mention one last thing... The sims are pretty attractive, too, at least the ones I looked at. :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top