Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BEFORE 4 HOMEMADE GIFT EXCHANGE ~ GIFTING IS NOW OPEN!!!!

Comments

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Duyguu, hugs! So sorry you've been working so very much. Hubby just finished those 12-hour shifts and full on night shifts. Ugh! I hope your working hours are back to normal now.
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @RosieFluxx - Daryl and Dylan are devilishly handsome and are a danger to Sim hearts everywhere!
  • Options
    @Brennachan - Two Hippie Chicks will certainly help turn things around! The Two Raccoons are adorably cute although the real life ones are nowhere near as friendly looking as these two appear to be. Meadow Beach with Soup Kitchen is a perfect spot to stop, relax & unwind for road-weary travelers.
  • Options
    @Marvelissa - Annalise Gordon and Kim Harms are pretty as well as pretty determined on where they wish to go in life. Frederick Willow has choices and a decision to make, perhaps the results will surprise even him. LOL
  • Options
    @MizoreYukii - Randall Newton seems like a nice guy who has had a bit of bad luck where love is concerned. Hopefully this will turn around for him, soon. Grandma Agatha looks like she’d be a lot of fun to play! Almonds is a beautiful horse! C’mon Randall, focus and train your horse because she’s worth it!!
  • Options
    @Shannen - Marina Storm is a perfect name for this lovely berry vampire! Azelea Bloom is an adorable berry fairy! Angeliii Treehouse is a tiny treasure nestled next to a tree.
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited August 2014
    ciane wrote: »
    Duyguu, hugs! So sorry you've been working so very much. Hubby just finished those 12-hour shifts and full on night shifts. Ugh! I hope your working hours are back to normal now.

hello Ciane nice to see you!! :) well i am hoping normalcy this week!!

Here is question guys! I uploaded my first gift and have some sneak pics! now will try to start a thread and place the link here?

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    So I was told that more than one or two people were involved in this so I just thought I'd share a picture and say Thank You!! and to say I <3 it! Though I don't think Shannen will be to thrilled about this pic :P
    16izlmo.jpg
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member

Here is question guys! I uploaded my first gift and have some sneak pics! how can start a thread in G&G Section? *blushing*

I believe you use the "New Discussion" button on the top right. :)
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    Marvelissa wrote: »

Here is question guys! I uploaded my first gift and have some sneak pics! how can start a thread in G&G Section? *blushing*

I believe you use the "New Discussion" button on the top right. :)

Omg kill me now! I had just discovered and started one! :) Thank you!!! :D

• Options
    Yukii, here is your link? Canyou pls forgive me and check it?

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/773507/for-my-gifting-buddy-mizoreyukii#latest
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Yep, it works great Duyguu! I left you a comment there too!
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @cmbaker16 Are you kidding me? I love it! Agatha and Caleb are just too cute but awww Lopey..maybe next time Lopey can just sit chatting with Agatha and Caleb could paddle..I mean..be a gentleman Caleb!
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @Shannen: I have more pics if your on skype :)
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    ....email me them Hun, IPhone hates Skype pics. I'm shocked you haven't done this already!

Ps: Tanu and Addy? Is there plans to do this again in the future?
  • Options
    potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited August 2014
    @YellowJane check out my status on the old sims mypages. :-)

Quickly adding this before I head out the door. There will be more to come from me this evening!

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/773534/yellow-jane-here-is-your-gift?new=1
  • Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    I want to catch up on the recs that I missed out on, but the exchange hasn't let me rec or favourite anything for the past few days. Boo! Hiss!

I just want to tell you all that you're so creative, and have made beautiful gifts! When I can get those buttons working again I'll give you the recs that you all deserve! :grinning:
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm a tad late, but my second and third gifts for Rockelyfamily are now up! (I had planned to have them up much sooner, but unfortunately, I was kept away from the computer for a good portion of the week)

#2:
    Screenshot-91_zps22155172.jpg

#3:
    Screenshot-87_zpsfff7fc95.jpg

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772289/gifts-for-my-buddy-rockleyfamily
    Post edited by Bookworm742 on
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    @YellowJane check out my status on the old sims mypages. :-)

Quickly adding this before I head out the door. There will be more to come from me this evening!

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/773534/yellow-jane-here-is-your-gift?new=1

Heading over there now! :lol:
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    I've recommended the new gifts and left comments on the threads. Loving the creations!! :)
  • Options
    I made a post on duyguugdur's gift thread but I wanted to repost here.

My post stating that she was the only one not to gift was not in any way meant to single her out. It was simply posted as a way to let Mizore know why she hadn't had a chance to post and that there was a gift on it's way. It was not meant to make Duy feel badly about anything.

I am truly sorry if Duy or anyone else took it the wrong way.
  • Options
    Shannen wrote: »

Ps: Tanu and Addy? Is there plans to do this again in the future?

No plans as of right now.

• Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited August 2014
    I am sorry this is at an end. I really did have fun creating some new gifts and getting to rec the gifts made by everyone else. Depending on how many move over to the Sims 4 when it's released, will there be any holiday gift exchanges going on for 3 still?? I know I, for one, am not moving on to 4 right away. I won't have *that kind of money* to just splurge on the game for some time. I may not even have the money come Christmas. But, who knows?
    Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    I am sorry this is at an end. I really did have fun creating some new gifts and getting to rec the gifts made by everyone else. Depending on how many move over to the Sims 4 when it's released, will there be any holiday gift exchanges going on for 3 still?? I know I, for one, am not moving on to 4 right away. I won't have *that kind of money* to just splurge on a the game for some time. I may not even have the money come Christmas. But, who knows?

I'm happy that you had fun with the exchange :D

I am not sure right now if I'm going to do another exchange or not but I won't say no for sure. If I don't it won't have so much to do with sims4 coming out but for more personal reasons.

• Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Yukii, here is your link? Canyou pls forgive me and check it?

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/773507/for-my-gifting-buddy-mizoreyukii#latest
    OH! I LOVE HER! And I'm really excited for the next gift! :D Thank you soooooo much! And please, don't worry about it. You're completely forgiven sweetie! ^_^ I know life can be a pain, especially with a job or school.