Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Would be funny if a burglar broke in then a vampire did and attacked the burglar.
  • Options
    samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member
    This isn't the reason we don't have burglars, it was just a rumour started on here by a player.
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    not this again. Can some one please close this thread? isn't there already one over in the speculation thread? Maybe this can be added there. let it go
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    The other day when i was playing i missed them again. It brings excitement into the gameplay. And since there are careers and traits build around to it, i think its about time we get burglars. Would be funny if you could try to enter someones house if you have this trait/lifegoal or for a promotion at work :p
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Please stop spreading this ridiculous rumor.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    we don't have burgler, we don't need burglers, we don't want burglers - that's what alarms are for - if they give us burglers they better give our sims guns, it would be quicker than the response from the cops in ts3
  • Options
    DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    we don't have burgler, we don't need burglers, we don't want burglers - that's what alarms are for - if they give us burglers they better give our sims guns, it would be quicker than the response from the cops in ts3

Don't lump everyone in your "we" category. "I" do want burglars. "I" do need burglars. So "we" means you, not "we". FYI. There are no alarms, would be pointless to have an alarm for an NPC that doesn't exist.
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Everyone is talking about burglars. But no one is focusing on the real issue here. Bring back Mrs. Crumplebottom!
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    Everyone is talking about burglars. But no one is focusing on the real issue here. Bring back Mrs. Crumplebottom!

Thank you , I'm not in agreement BUT none the less , that made me laugh and I thank you for that.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    not this again. Can some one please close this thread? isn't there already one over in the speculation thread? Maybe this can be added there. let it go

You made me laugh :)
  • Options
    umbralshadowsumbralshadows Posts: 212 Member
    i'm fine with or without tha burglars but dout this is tha reason we dont have em. ..
    umbralsimoirsig.png
    lookin for lets players an reviewers for tha short/demo version a my game
    download here
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    This is a rumour based on a joke Devs made on why they hadn't put them in yet.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    Hi,

The discussion surrounding a rumour about the inclusion of Burglars in The Sims 4 is one that has been discussed on this forum multiple times in the past and had to be closed down due to how those conversations were conducted. I'll include the links to the two most recent threads below in addition to the closing quotes from myself and EA_Leeloo that outline why they were closed. The youtube video linked here repeats a lot of what was discussed in these threads already so no new information is present to validate a reopening of this topic. As a result I will close this down and advise you to review the past two threads if you wish to see those discussions.

First thread: WHY WE HAVE NO "BURGLARS", THE EA INTERNAL RUMOR.
    EA_Leeloo wrote: »
    Hey Simmers, I'm closing this discussion as I feel like everything that was to say about this topic has been said and that there is nothing new to add to this discussion. Thank you for your feedback! Cheers!

Second thread:IF THE RIDICULOUS BURGLAR RUMOR IS TRUE...
    EA_Lanna wrote: »
    Hi folks, the original thread "WHY WE HAVE NO "BURGLARS", THE EA INTERNAL RUMOR." was closed just yesterday by EA_leeloo as a result of flamebaiting and political discussion. As she has highlighted the topic had been thoroughly discussed so I'll be closing this thread off also.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top