Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❖ MAFIA ULTIMATE LIST ❖

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    @Broncos4life Could you change the name of my game to TheRoseHorse's Operating Room Mafia?

Yup, doing it. And I'll add the duck duck goose setup that I forgot about XD

Would you guys be interested in an NCIS mafia? I know there's only a few of us who know what it is, but I think it'd be a fun third party setup game.

I know nothing about NCIS, but I might play.

It's a TV show, I'm not sure where outside of the US. They're a government agency that for the most part tracks down killers of those in the navy and marines, and it's like my favorite show of all time! If you have some spare time, youtube it, you'll find some small clips :). Or you can find season or episode recaps online if you want to know more
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    I already have a setup and name/theme (I'm a bit obsessed :D ): Setup is Duck, Duck, Goose! and the name/theme is Sonschi's The Simpsons Mafia Game or just The Simpsons Mafia Game :)

I hope it's okay to already set all this. There are some more games before mine and I don't want to take someone's idea or something like this.

It's definitely okay! I think it's better to plan in advance so you are fully ready by the time your turn rolls around. The setup sounds quite interesting, and I like the theme. I am looking forward to it! :)

Great :) Eveerything is finished so far. I just need to copy and paste everything when it's my turn ^^

In case my game will be between August 28th and September 15th I will probably need a Co-host. That's the time I'm going to work (I'm currently on semester break and only work during those 3 weeks). But we will see then :)

If you need a co-host, I'm in. :)

If Keyen's mafia lasts as long as it sounds like I won't need a co-host. In case all the games before mine are shorter than expected, I'll gladly come to you :) Thanks a lot :)
    @Broncos4life Could you change the name of my game to TheRoseHorse's Operating Room Mafia?

Would you guys be interested in an NCIS mafia? I know there's only a few of us who know what it is, but I think it'd be a fun third party setup game.

Is it the one with Gibbs? My parents binge watch it all the time :D I'm not a fan but some parts are funny :)
  • Options
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    I already have a setup and name/theme (I'm a bit obsessed :D ): Setup is Duck, Duck, Goose! and the name/theme is Sonschi's The Simpsons Mafia Game or just The Simpsons Mafia Game :)

I hope it's okay to already set all this. There are some more games before mine and I don't want to take someone's idea or something like this.

It's definitely okay! I think it's better to plan in advance so you are fully ready by the time your turn rolls around. The setup sounds quite interesting, and I like the theme. I am looking forward to it! :)

Great :) Eveerything is finished so far. I just need to copy and paste everything when it's my turn ^^

In case my game will be between August 28th and September 15th I will probably need a Co-host. That's the time I'm going to work (I'm currently on semester break and only work during those 3 weeks). But we will see then :)

If you need a co-host, I'm in. :)

If Keyen's mafia lasts as long as it sounds like I won't need a co-host. In case all the games before mine are shorter than expected, I'll gladly come to you :) Thanks a lot :)

Is it the one with Gibbs? My parents binge watch it all the time :D I'm not a fan but some parts are funny :)

Yup!!!

• Options
    Just for the record, players can all have power roles in the game. You just need to make sure that it's balanced. It doesn't matter if you have 13 power roles in a 13 player game for as long as it's balanced, the game will be surely fine. I can try to review setups you created and if you'd also like, we can try to implement your own designed mechanic of the game you wish to host. Although I'm really not a reviewer :joy:

I'll be hosting a Divergent game with a 21 playerlist with a 3 day deadline for days and a 1 day deadline for nights. It's a setup I made, and I'm sure y'all would really love it. I've previously hosted this on MafiaScum, so if you want to have a little insight on the game, feel free to look at it. :D

Wait, did you mean on here @Keyenpeydee?

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,615 Member
    Just for the record, players can all have power roles in the game. You just need to make sure that it's balanced. It doesn't matter if you have 13 power roles in a 13 player game for as long as it's balanced, the game will be surely fine. I can try to review setups you created and if you'd also like, we can try to implement your own designed mechanic of the game you wish to host. Although I'm really not a reviewer :joy:

I'll be hosting a Divergent game with a 21 playerlist with a 3 day deadline for days and a 1 day deadline for nights. It's a setup I made, and I'm sure y'all would really love it. I've previously hosted this on MafiaScum, so if you want to have a little insight on the game, feel free to look at it. :D

Well, if he said "y'all", I guess so yes.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I guess I'll put him on the list above me then

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

But he already is on the list? 2nd or 3rd to come.
  • Options

Oh, yeah :sweat_smile: I'm awesome at this stuff

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member

I'd be up for it, but I don't know much about NCIS. I'll have to get my best friend to fill me in. :lol:

YES!!!!!! NCIS! :D
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options

I'd be up for it, but I don't know much about NCIS. I'll have to get my best friend to fill me in. :lol:

I'll add it to the list! My only question is do I put the biggest bad guys from the series as mafia, the core team as third party, everyone else town. I was thinking 4 person mafia, with the core team, three of the bad guys as third party, rest town. @SilentWolf101 @lovesstorms have any ideas?

As I'm watching clips on YouTube XD

I'd say yes, do that. :3

Oh, yeah :sweat_smile: I'm awesome at this stuff

We all are. XD
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Could I put in a dibs for hosting Greater Idea?

Kinda really want to host. Don't know when, or if it will have a theme. But it will be greater idea because I like hosting that setup xD
  • Options
    Oh also which is the next game?

Have you guys played a UPick? I found one that was meant to be getting hosted but the person cancelled it and took a break from the forums. That was just in May. The first post was edited in June.

Dunno if I want to try UPick or Greater Idea. Which one do would you people want to play?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    emilzydiva wrote: »

Have you guys played a UPick? I found one that was meant to be getting hosted but the person cancelled it and took a break from the forums. That was just in May. The first post was edited in June.

Dunno if I want to try UPick or Greater Idea. Which one do would you people want to play?

Nobody here has played either yet.

That's...advanced Mafia. *turns on flashlight*
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Nobody here has played either yet.

That's...advanced Mafia. *turns on flashlight*

OOOOOOOOO

exciting :D

Bring it ooonnnn buds >:)
  • Options

Kinda really want to host. Don't know when, or if it will have a theme. But it will be greater idea because I like hosting that setup xD

I can put you on the list if you want :)

• Options
    Alright weeeelllll

UPick - I make up role pm's for the item(s) you choose and your role relates to your item. You would send me a few items so I have options to choose from in case there's one I can't make a good role out of. As for choosing items, we can do COMPLETELY RANDOM theme where you just name SOMETHING of existence and I make a role for it or we can theme it like "Video Game Characters" or "Household Items" or "Food"

Just a side not for this: I still need to figure out if I would give you *all* created roles back to you for you then to choose from, or if I would just give you one of the item roles.
    I also need to find out if I should give mafia a backup town role as a fake claim. I remember this being implemented in games like this but I don't know if it was a UPick or one of Skelda's Horrible Role Mafia's.

Greater Idea - I randomize a huge list and give you 2 roles to pick from. It could be themed if I think of a theme. This just means you have a character unrelated to your role. Just for funsies.
  • Options

Yus plz

Just put down Greater Idea or Upick if you're putting up my setup
  • Options
    Up next is Bella and I. :)
  • Options

Yus plz

Just put down Greater Idea or Upick if you're putting up my setup

Done :)

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    UPICK IS AWESOME!

GREATER IDEA always confuses the heck out of me.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

YESSSSS!!!!!!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited August 2017
    HERE'S MY PROOF @emilzydiva :joy:
    Follow me @minajsalad
    MZ4ySus.jpg
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    HERE'S MY PROOF @emilzydiva :joy:
    Follow me @minajsalad
    MZ4ySus.jpg

Good for you, I'm having trouble understanding what she is saying though. I'm just going to assume it's something good given what of that I can.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Me too. It's just the way she types :joy:
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv