Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❖ MAFIA ULTIMATE LIST ❖

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I put you above Crafty's game, so you're fifth in line :). I'll just keep her game at the bottom for now.

Thank you :) Let's hope Crafty can get back soon.

Yup!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I already have a setup and name/theme (I'm a bit obsessed :D ): Setup is Duck, Duck, Goose! and the name/theme is Sonschi's The Simpsons Mafia Game or just The Simpsons Mafia Game :)

I hope it's okay to already set all this. There are some more games before mine and I don't want to take someone's idea or something like this.
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    I already have a setup and name/theme (I'm a bit obsessed :D ): Setup is Duck, Duck, Goose! and the name/theme is Sonschi's The Simpsons Mafia Game or just The Simpsons Mafia Game :)

I hope it's okay to already set all this. There are some more games before mine and I don't want to take someone's idea or something like this.

It's definitely okay! I think it's better to plan in advance so you are fully ready by the time your turn rolls around. The setup sounds quite interesting, and I like the theme. I am looking forward to it! :)
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    TRibbo24 wrote: »

It's definitely okay! I think it's better to plan in advance so you are fully ready by the time your turn rolls around. The setup sounds quite interesting, and I like the theme. I am looking forward to it! :)

Great :) Eveerything is finished so far. I just need to copy and paste everything when it's my turn ^^

In case my game will be between August 28th and September 15th I will probably need a Co-host. That's the time I'm going to work (I'm currently on semester break and only work during those 3 weeks). But we will see then :)
  • Options

I'll add it to the front :)

• Options

I'll add it to the front :)

Thank you :)
  • Options
    I'll have to add the setup link when I get home from school

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited August 2017
    Just for the record, players can all have power roles in the game. You just need to make sure that it's balanced. It doesn't matter if you have 13 power roles in a 13 player game for as long as it's balanced, the game will be surely fine. I can try to review setups you created and if you'd also like, we can try to implement your own designed mechanic of the game you wish to host. Although I'm really not a reviewer :joy:

I'll be hosting a Divergent game with a 21 playerlist with a 3 day deadline for days and a 1 day deadline for nights. It's a setup I made, and I'm sure y'all would really love it. I've previously hosted this on MafiaScum, so if you want to have a little insight on the game, feel free to look at it. :D
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Just for the record, players can all have power roles in the game. You just need to make sure that it's balanced. It doesn't matter if you have 13 power roles in a 13 player game for as long as it's balanced, the game will be surely fine. I can try to review setups you created and if you'd also like, we can try to implement your own designed mechanic of the game you wish to host. Although I'm really not a reviewer :joy:

I'll be hosting a Divergent game with a 21 playerlist with a 3 day deadline for days and a 1 day deadline for nights. It's a setup I made, and I'm sure y'all would really love it. I've previously hosted this on MafiaScum, so if you want to have a little insight on the game, feel free to look at it. :D

Using the "premade" ones from the WikiMafia means they are all balanced, right? I just looked through them and decided on one.

It's just perfect for me that yours will probably last longer with such long days :) Then mine won't fall into the three weeks where I'm a bit busy ^^ And 21 players sounds like a lot of fun and tons of reading :D
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member

Using the "premade" ones from the WikiMafia means they are all balanced, right? I just looked through them and decided on one.

It's just perfect for me that yours will probably last longer with such long days :) Then mine won't fall into the three weeks where I'm a bit busy ^^ And 21 players sounds like a lot of fun and tons of reading :D

Yeah!
    Some premade ones aren't really that balanced, some are, some are just meh, but it's fine to play.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member

CAN I RESERVE A SPOT RIGHT NOW? BECAUSE I AM 100% DOWN TO PLAY A DIVERGENT GAME! <3

Anyways, thank you all for the suggestions on Bella and I's game! :) We're looking at all the suggestions, and currently going to be working with Keyen to get it all balanced. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member

CAN I RESERVE A SPOT RIGHT NOW? BECAUSE I AM 100% DOWN TO PLAY A DIVERGENT GAME! <3

Anyways, thank you all for the suggestions on Bella and I's game! :) We're looking at all the suggestions, and currently going to be working with Keyen to get it all balanced. :)

A Divergent game would definitely be fun!! But there are a few people in line already, so I think you might have to wait a while. :)
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member

A Divergent game would definitely be fun!! But there are a few people in line already, so I think you might have to wait a while. :)

I hope to participate in those games too, Divergent is just one of my favorite games, so I kind of freaked a bit. XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Aww, well I won't be able to play a game like that as fun as it sounds :confused:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Great :) Eveerything is finished so far. I just need to copy and paste everything when it's my turn ^^

In case my game will be between August 28th and September 15th I will probably need a Co-host. That's the time I'm going to work (I'm currently on semester break and only work during those 3 weeks). But we will see then :)

If you need a co-host, I'm in. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member

Ahhhh, the Duck Duck Goose setup where I died on Night 1 trying to kill Keyen. Good times. :D Not. :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @Broncos4life Could you change the name of my game to TheRoseHorse's Operating Room Mafia?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Silent and I had our setup picked fairly quickly, so I can't say it's a bad thing.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    @Broncos4life Could you change the name of my game to TheRoseHorse's Operating Room Mafia?

Yup, doing it. And I'll add the duck duck goose setup that I forgot about XD

Would you guys be interested in an NCIS mafia? I know there's only a few of us who know what it is, but I think it'd be a fun third party setup game.

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Would you guys be interested in an NCIS mafia? I know there's only a few of us who know what it is, but I think it'd be a fun third party setup game.

I'd be up for it, but I don't know much about NCIS. I'll have to get my best friend to fill me in. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Okay. Well since my game is sorta close I will ask for opinions. I already know my theme (Dark Souls Muhahahaha-) It's my first time hosting so I don't want to do any setup too complicated, but I like multiple evil factions. (Let's see if I can get this BBCode correct...)
    I think this setup might work? Twofold Mafia It's kind of simple though, and I don't really know how to judge ones balance haha.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Okay. Well since my game is sorta close I will ask for opinions. I already know my theme (Dark Souls Muhahahaha-) It's my first time hosting so I don't want to do any setup too complicated, but I like multiple evil factions. (Let's see if I can get this BBCode correct...)
    I think this setup might work? Twofold Mafia It's kind of simple though, and I don't really know how to judge ones balance haha.

I love how it autocorrects my evil laugh into Brouhaha, what a strange word.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I'd be up for it, but I don't know much about NCIS. I'll have to get my best friend to fill me in. :lol:

I'll add it to the list! My only question is do I put the biggest bad guys from the series as mafia, the core team as third party, everyone else town. I was thinking 4 person mafia, with the core team, three of the bad guys as third party, rest town. @SilentWolf101 @lovesstorms have any ideas?

As I'm watching clips on YouTube XD

• Options

I think it's balanced

• Options

I know nothing about NCIS, but I might play.