Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heir To Ruins Challenge (need Get Together EP)

Comments

• Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    @Meeshelby 4 small, 2 medium in the kitchen

Thank you!
  • Options
    misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    Meeshelby wrote: »
    @Meeshelby 4 small, 2 medium in the kitchen

Thank you!

You're welcome!!
  • Options
    WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    I'm prob gonna combine this challenge with a city challenge and add some generation thingy to it cuz I like the idea of this being a project that goes over from the heir till her or his kids x) And ill keep a cope of the heir at the mansion and one living at the city, not being allowed to do anything with the mansion till the weekends (at sundays before my main goes to bed ill switch to its copy at the mansion and renovate). At some point ill prob do a story about this, when I figure how to use wordpress haha
  • Options
    Awesome idea @WiggleyTuff !!! I am combining with mine too...but won't reveal it until it comes up in the story.
  • Options
    BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    Realized that my heir will not have the time nor the money to make it on her own so I am at least in theory working on that.
    But I have a quesion (AGAIN):
    -Decorations: What counts towards that? EVERYTHING under the decorations tab besides paintings? Or does it have to have some specific size or footprint? How about mirrows? Curtains?
    AMB.jpg
  • Options
    vnscecilevnscecile Posts: 60 Member
    Bloudwed wrote: »
    -Decorations: What counts towards that? EVERYTHING under the decorations tab besides paintings? Or does it have to have some specific size or footprint? How about mirrows? Curtains?

Any objects under decoration is a decorative objects. And yes paintings are unlocked through different steps of the Curator aspiration.

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Ok, cool! That menas that the manor can experience a big cleaning frenzy soon! I know I ask a lot, but what about tables and beds? That's bodybuilder IV right?
    AMB.jpg
  • Options
    For the tables, it depends on their size. The smaller ones can be removed with Bodybuilder III.
    The bigger tables and beds can only be removed with Bodybuilder IV.
  • Options
    marieanneeemmarieanneeem Posts: 3 New Member
    Do I have to replace the stairs too or can I leave them?
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Once unlocked to allow roommates, can roommate complete aspirations and be allowed to unlock other things?
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    Once unlocked to allow roommates, can roommate complete aspirations and be allowed to unlock other things?
    I asked the same above and as far as I understood things yes they can!

AMB.jpg
  • Options
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    I asked the same above and as far as I understood things yes they can!

I must be blind as a bat cause I still can't find where you ask about roommates. Could you quote the question and answer for me please. I'm sorry. I don't know why I can't find it. :(
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    @Bloudwed Ahhh... thank you for the link!
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Yes, any sim in the household can complete the aspirations.
  • Options
    If any of you are struggling to get the full body potential, drinking protein shakes at a bar once in a while in addition to exercising helps a lot :)
  • Options
    NocturnalDuetNocturnalDuet Posts: 88 Member
    @vnscecile This is such an awesome challenge! I'll definitely be trying it for myself soon. If I do any kind of story with it, I'll include a link here.

@Meeshelby I love the start to your story thus far. Malaysia seems very sweet, and it sounds like this is the new start that she needed! I'll definitely be checking back for more!
  • Options
    @vnscecile This is such an awesome challenge! I'll definitely be trying it for myself soon. If I do any kind of story with it, I'll include a link here.

@Meeshelby I love the start to your story thus far. Malaysia seems very sweet, and it sounds like this is the new start that she needed! I'll definitely be checking back for more!

Thank you!!!! I need to write more to my story now that the holidays are over!
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Oh my, that mansion is incredible! Absolutely beautiful! :love:

I'm not too fond of doing challenges that restrain me, but this one looks too good to pass up. I'll try giving it a shot :)
  • Options
    JmaraaJmaraa Posts: 217 Member
    This is a beautiful lot and a great challenge! I will definitely try to complete it!! thanks for making it!
    Simming Since '00; Forum Member '13; SimLit Blogger '14; SimLit Critic '18

Current Story: https://simslegacy2020.wordpress.com My 2020 Legacy Story - A 10 Generation Legacy Challenge
    Sim Choice Awards 2018! || My Full Wordpress || Twitter: Jmaraasims
  • Options
    How much should I pay to get rid of the pond?
  • Options
    Cement wrote: »
    Oh my, that mansion is incredible! Absolutely beautiful! :love:

I'm not too fond of doing challenges that restrain me, but this one looks too good to pass up. I'll try giving it a shot :)
    Jmaraa wrote: »
    This is a beautiful lot and a great challenge! I will definitely try to complete it!! thanks for making it!

Thanks a lot, I hope you'll have fun! :smile:

How much should I pay to get rid of the pond?

You just need to finish the botanist aspiration so you can landscape however you want. Let's say the §10,000 needed to purify the ground also takes care of drying the pond if you so choose.
  • Options
    Let's talk cowplant: It does not really fit inside any of the gardening pots. But I can not grow it directly on the ground since I can not finish the botanist aspiration. Do I have to grow it somewhere else?
    AMB.jpg
  • Options
    Let's talk cowplant: It does not really fit inside any of the gardening pots. But I can not grow it directly on the ground since I can not finish the botanist aspiration. Do I have to grow it somewhere else?

I planted it in the ground and then immediately put it in a planter box. It worked but I don't remember if I had the moveobjects cheat on at the time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top