Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fall exchange gifts for *drumroll please* ... Ciane!!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Ohhhh, you know I loved the story and the special lots and sims. I'm going to play them where you left them (but maybe I'll play them from scratch sometime too.) Thank you once again for making this gift exchange so awesome for me.
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Lakewood Garden is such a beautiful place! I wish there was a place like that near me in RL :wink: Looks very relaxing and all those beautiful plants <3

Copper Stone Contemporary is a beautiful modern home. It looks very family friendly :smile:

Tall Teal Greenhouse is a wonderful greenhouse :smile: Great build!

Reading about Leona and Eric's story was very enjoyable :smile: Very nice sims! I especially thought it was adorable how Leona wanted to write a children's book to read to her future child, aww!

All rec'd :)
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    What an awesome story. Cute family. The builds were spectacular . .I may have snagged a few all along the way as I rec'd <3
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    Copper Stone Contemporary is the perfect name for this pretty house! <3 the use of natural woods and simple, clean lines throughout... no routing nightmares (obviously!) and plenty of room for a growing family. The fruits and veggies arranged as they are make for a well-loved, eye-catching garden which should be easy to care for. Gotta love that!

Thank you @ADWilson :blush: It was inspired by a house I found on the internet. Coming up with a good name is something I find difficult though, so I usually pick something related to landscaping or colors and materials I used :wink:

aricarai wrote: »
    @Martje89 - I love that you've created a story for Eric and Leona - can't wait to see it continued. Lakewood Garden and Copper Stone Contemporary are STUNNING! Rec-a-roos for you! <3

Aww thanks @aricarai :smiley:

Oh, that nice wooden home - how pretty! It's so open and airy, just right for a small Sim family.

Thank yo so much @MiaSkywalker :smile:
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Kgaff wrote: »
    So many good stories in this exchange. I like Eric and Leona a lot and I absolutely love Copper Stone Contemporary, it's gorgeous!

Yes @Kgaff there are lots of stories in this exchange. Love that! Thank you for the sweet comment :blush:

Hoplass wrote: »
    Nice story about Eric and Leona.
    Beautiful park (with nice bridge!) and also Copper Stone Contemporary looks beautiful! I love how you did the garden with different areas for gardening and playing.

@Hoplass Dank je! I thought the bridge would be a nice touch to the park. I never made one before, but I found at tutorial somewhere and it was actually pretty simple. Glad you like Copper Stone Contemporary as well :smile:

I love your greenhouse! I really love builds that use the greenhouse pieces, whether they're being used in greenhouses or other things. They're just fun! But you definitely have to plan your build around the pieces, because of their specific sizes. It makes it a bit tricky, doesn't it?

You did a great job with this, with the layout and landscaping and colors. Definitely snagging it for some of my own games. :)

@MiaSkywalker Thanks!! :blush: I love the greenhouse pieces too, but you're right about the planning part. I don't even remember how often I began building and found myself deleting parts, only to start over again :D But it was totally worth it! I had lots of fun building Tall Teal Greenhouse. Have fun with it in your game!
  • Options
    <3 the continuation of the story as Leona and Eric each took the leap of faith and found their passions! Writing and gardening are enjoyable things for sims to do. The community greenhouse is gorgeous... and multi-functional... sims will come from all over to enjoy the bounty that can be found here :)

@ADWilson Thank you for the sweet comment :kissing_heart: I had lots of fun writing this story so it's nice to see people are enjoying it!

tanubanue wrote: »
    The Teal Greenhouse is a gorgeous build. I have a pretty outdated greenhouse for my game so I think it's time I added some teal ;)

@tanubanue Thank you! :blush: I hope you will enjoy it in your game!

aricarai wrote: »
    <3 it love it luuuuuuuurve it! What a beautiful way to end Eric and Leona's story. It makes it easy for someone to pick up and start where they left off! And Tall Teal Greenhouse *le swoon* - it's stunning! You've done a beautiful job and I've got you all rec'd!

Thank you so much @aricarai :blush: Glad you loved the ending of the story!
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    I LOVE the greenhouse! And that is much more than a greenhouse! It is so very perfect. I can see me putting this into all my worlds with just little variations from world to world. Thank you so, so much for this! I can tell you put so much time and thought into all my gifts. You are awesome. I am so very happy to have you as a friend.
    ciane wrote: »
    Ohhhh, you know I loved the story and the special lots and sims. I'm going to play them where you left them (but maybe I'll play them from scratch sometime too.) Thank you once again for making this gift exchange so awesome for me.

Thank you for the sweet comments @ciane :heart: It's so nice to read that you see yourself putting Tall Teal Greenhouse into all of your worlds. I definitely had lots of fun working on your gifts. And for you to say this makes me very happy! So thank you for being such an awesome buddy! Have fun playing the May family. I'm curious to see the adventures they will have together :wink:
  • Options
    Awww... what a sweet ending to their story! Well, beginning, anyway; I'm sure they will be continued in many of our games. :)

Glad you liked the ending of Eric and Leona's story @MiaSkywalker :blush: Thank you!

Love Eric and Leona, they're very cute together! Lakewood Garden is a beautiful little garden, and such a great sized lot to place it on...it will fit in well in a lot of places! Really like all the wood you used in the Copper Stone Contemporary! It's perfect for Hidden Springs! The Greenhouse is great too! I love the greenhouse pieces, and I always love seeing builds that use them. Love how you included the kid play area and the baking and canning stations. So much to do there!

Thanks for the sweet comment @Bookworm742 :kissing_heart: I always love multifunctional lots, so for Tall Teal Greenhouse I put in lots of things for all Sims to enjoy :smile: I really like the greenhouse pieces too, even though they are tricky to work with sometimes because of their size. But it's totally worth it when it all comes together eventually :wink:

What a wonderful ending to your part as storyteller! But this is far from the end for Leona, Eric and cute Lily. Their story will be told in countless ways by ciane (and us!). <3 the variations offered to further extend one's game... whether starting them off as a new couple or continuing to expand their current family.

@ADWilson Thank you! It was the first time I wrote such a big story, but it's definitely something I might do again in the future. I had lots of fun and receiving these wonderful comments makes it even more fun :blush: Their story will continue in my game as well, for sure!
  • Options
    Lakewood Garden is such a beautiful place! I wish there was a place like that near me in RL :wink: Looks very relaxing and all those beautiful plants <3

Copper Stone Contemporary is a beautiful modern home. It looks very family friendly :smile:

Tall Teal Greenhouse is a wonderful greenhouse :smile: Great build!

Reading about Leona and Eric's story was very enjoyable :smile: Very nice sims! I especially thought it was adorable how Leona wanted to write a children's book to read to her future child, aww!

All rec'd :)

Thank you very much @XxHannelorexX :blush: Glad you liked Eric and Leona's story and the gifts related to it. I definitely agree that it would be awesome to have a place like Lakewood Garden nearby!

What an awesome story. Cute family. The builds were spectacular . .I may have snagged a few all along the way as I rec'd <3

Haha thanks so much @LadyEmillye :kissing_heart: I hope you will enjoy them in your game!