Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Circus: EPISODE SIX! A Sims 3 Reality Show: (Season 3 of High Hopes)

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    WAIT. My old messages are gone! I can't find that old PM thread I had with Tiger. I can't look back at my previous rankings now. Ugh.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    No, wait, they're still there, but I just can't access the next page, so I have to delete some messages first.

This is annoying
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Darn, I didn't get a notification for this. I'll get to it

Me too. I don't know why but I didn't receive a notification when Tiger tagged me. Weird.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'll send in my list in a minute. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Only missing Choco's completed ranking and for some others to adjust theirs a little bit before I can complete the tallies and contact the murderers. Thank you to those who submitted quickly, much appreciated. :)

@ChocoCub
  • Options
    Oh geez. I've totally forgot about it. >.>

I apologise but I'm a bit occupied this week. Have three tests coming up heh. But I'll have my stuff sent in whenever I have time to do so.
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Oh geez. I've totally forgot about it. >.>

I apologise but I'm a bit occupied this week. Have three tests coming up heh. But I'll have my stuff sent in whenever I have time to do so.

No hurry, I completely understand that. I won’t rush you. Good luck with your tests, Choco! :)
  • Options
    Aye. I'll do the ranking right away.
    ._.
  • Options
    Sent my ranking!
    ._.
  • Options
    Okay, so I've finally finished tallying up the voting results, so I'll be sending a marvelous letter to our killers very shortly. Hope everyone enjoyed the end of 2017 and welcome 2018 with open arms...perhaps not too open, or else regret it and be murdered...who will be next to say one last goodbye when The Circus returns (hopefully) soon! >:)
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Bumpu :3

Any update on how the episode's doing Tiger?
    Banner.png
  • Options

I'm up-to-date with writing for what I have, so I'll likely be filming again today. Hopefully the episode can come soon enough :)
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

I'm up-to-date with writing for what I have, so I'll likely be filming again today. Hopefully the episode can come soon enough :)

Hoping I'll be releasing the episode ASAP...the wait will soon be over.
  • Options
    Is there an ETA? It's been a while, but I'm always interested if the host still is :)

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Is there an ETA? It's been a while, but I'm always interested if the host still is :)

Tomorrow...a few more scenes left to write and the episode will be out :)
  • Options
    EPISODE FIVE: FRUIT OF THE POISONOUS TREE HAS BEEN RELEASED! Enjoy! Yay!

Once more, very, very sorry for the wait. The last episode was released in November, and it's now June. Quite the gap again, but better late than never, I suppose.

I hope you enjoy the episode! The flashback is amazing, truly, and there are some hidden little jokes throughout the episode...unfortunately, we had to say goodbye to some of our wonderful contestants...they will be missed :(

@M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer @x_MG_x @twiddle3 @HayloHusky @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh
  • Options
    Don't want no spoilers too soon...

• Options
    Oh dear. That was grisly. I had a feeling a lot of people had beef with Gemma. RIP :(

That flashback was a doozy too. But it becomes sadder in light of what happened in the episode

• Options
    Also, Tiger, you might want to post in the interactive reality show thread because the notifications on this site are wonky

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Wow... that's one read! I liked the small side comments, especially how, out of all people, Thalia Derse randomly shouted something.

Sorry to see Gemma and Dottie die. And OH MY GOD WHICH ONE OF THESE LOSERS HAS THE NERVE TO STEAL KALLISTRA'S WIG?!?!?! D:

Although that foreshadowing comment she'd find it again the next day did spoil her survival this episode. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Wow... that's one read! I liked the small side comments, especially how, out of all people, Thalia Derse randomly shouted something.

Sorry to see Gemma and Dottie die. And OH MY GOD WHICH ONE OF THESE LOSERS HAS THE NERVE TO STEAL KALLISTRA'S WIG?!?!?! D:

Although that foreshadowing comment she'd find it again the next day did spoil her survival this episode. :)

Maybe someone bald. :o

Looks like as of the moment, half of the players still have both of their sims. That also means half of the players are in danger of being permanently eliminated in the next killing.

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Who would snuff off my dear sweet Dottie? :'(

I had a feeling it wouldn't be too long before one half of the dynamic duo were eliminated, They were too much of a threat. Injustice I tells ya!

I'm hoping the Kid can carry on without his partner in crime. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    So is the next challenge coming along soon?

• Options
    Considering how this season is running, in terms of time and activity, there's part of me contemplating cancelling so the stress is lifted from me and I can finally let this to rest without everyone wondering what's happening with it. Mind you, I don't love the idea, because I'd love to reach the end of the season, but there are a few factors into why I would cancel: a) my game is again frustrating to play, b) I'm essentially out of ideas for challenges, and don't have time to sit down and brainstorm them, and c) it's dragged out long enough that people likely have lost interest. [Really, I didn't plan this season enough before starting it, but I was too excited!]

I've contemplating a final episode, to wrap everything up and conclude the season, not as ideally as I would have imagined however. Maybe two episodes, maybe. With that, I'd likely ask you all (anyone still interested) to vote on who they think the murderers are, and based on the outcome I could shape the final episode/s so there's some ending, rather than ending on Dottie's death. Believe me I wish I could finish this season properly but that might just take forever :/

And once this officially finishes, it'll be the last time I host an interactive reality show, at least for a while. I've enjoyed the past two-and-a-half seasons, and by no means does this mean I'm leaving completely, just sticking to playing and likely still writing, just not any interactive-style shows. Thank you all for competing, and for popping in every now and then to see what's happening, I hope you had fun while it lasted but The Circus may soon be abandoned for good...
  • Options
    Who the murderer can be. Hmmm