Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited March 2018
    Oh, oops, something went wrong here, but it doesn’t matter, I’ll answer @Simtown15 ‘s (funniest moment in the game) as well and repeat my question.

A: Whenever my sim gets turned down and drags himself (somehow it’s funnier to me when it’s a male, especially a womanizer male) through the world, scraping the floor with his knuckles :D

Q: How often do you play Sims 3 nowadays? Daily? Weekly? Every now and then? (purely Sims 3, so not Sims in general)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2018
    Daily,while making dinner too and laying in bed love laptop for Sims 3

Q: If you could go back in time and choose one townie to replace in Sunset Valley and they never existed who would it be.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    edited March 2018
    A: Definitly Monika Morris. Why does she exist? So boring! Christopher Steel and Stiles McGraw as well, It took me some time to understand they are not the same one.

[and regarding the off topic @CravenLestat , I actually did makeover Hannah in my of my saves, she was pregnant so I fitted her new outfit and also gave her this updo hairstyle and some make up, and really noticed she is very similar to Holly. Though I do play with Holly (and in SV in general) longer, so I like her more]

Q: Did you ever made a music video with your recordings from the game?
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    A: YES YES YES YES YES!!! Well, more like a slide show. The song was 7 Years and it showed pictures of my favorite sim throughout his life, from birth to death.

Q: Who's your favorite sim that's not a townie? (Created by you or born in-game.)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    A: I think Holly Alto (as YA, without any CC/sliders) has a gentle, elegant beauty.

Q: Who is the most handsome male sim in Riverview in your opinion?
    I’ll answer that then (I completely lolled seeing what will happen to CravenLestat when he won’t be able to play Sims by the way :D ; I think in pictures you know :p ).

A: Yuri Ivanov. Don’t know why but I like his looks, his family and the fact he’s a kleptomaniac gives him that extra je ne sais quoi. (as for handsome, all EA’s males have that pudding face ‘quality’ that doesn’t really appeal to me, especially the early ones)
    Q: How often do you play Sims 3 nowadays? Daily? Weekly? Every now and then? (purely Sims 3, so not Sims in general)

A. I play TS3 daily :)

Q. Do you populate your own towns or do you play the sims that come with them?
  • Options

Simtown15 wrote: »
    A: YES YES YES YES YES!!! Well, more like a slide show. The song was 7 Years and it showed pictures of my favorite sim throughout his life, from birth to death.

Q: Who's your favorite sim that's not a townie? (Created by you or born in-game.)
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    A: I think Holly Alto (as YA, without any CC/sliders) has a gentle, elegant beauty.

Q: Who is the most handsome male sim in Riverview in your opinion?
    I’ll answer that then (I completely lolled seeing what will happen to CravenLestat when he won’t be able to play Sims by the way :D ; I think in pictures you know :p ).

A: Yuri Ivanov. Don’t know why but I like his looks, his family and the fact he’s a kleptomaniac gives him that extra je ne sais quoi. (as for handsome, all EA’s males have that pudding face ‘quality’ that doesn’t really appeal to me, especially the early ones)

A. I play TS3 daily :)

Q. Do you populate your own towns or do you play the sims that come with them?

A: I usually play with my sims+ EA premades that came with the town. I never populated a whole town by myself.

I'll ask the question above^^
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    A: Awwww, do I really have to choose? :c
    KzE8rl9.jpg
    OikHu38.jpg

Q: When was the last time the game made you laugh, and what was the reason?
  • Options
    A: Yesterday, I think. I had the camera away from my sims and my mom warned me about all of the crazy stuff that would happen while I was gone. She said the parents would divorce, the kids would grow up, one of the kids would get pregnant, they'll move to another house, etc. I know this can't happen without the player, but it was still funny to imagine. (Though probably not funny to actually happen.)

Q: What is your favorite trait?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Easy Answer... Irresistible, Two reasons

All my sims I make a are good looking females :p

It adds a whopping 3 new animations/Interactions

Wink
    Blow kiss
    Eyebrow raising

*Great kisser I use a lot too*

Question: A new area suddenly appeared in your World Adventures expansion what destination would you want it to be.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    MedusaSimzMedusaSimz Posts: 33 Member
    I would want a snowy location for sure!! Break out the ski gear and get on the slopes.

Q: If you could only use one Sims 4 Expansion pack for the rest of your gaming which one would it be?
    tumblr_opab9ws8vL1ta5iimo1_500.gif
  • Options
    A: Well, I don’t play Sims 4, but I’d probably choose Cats and Dogs. Because cats and dogs.

Q: Your Sim has a hot date tonight! Where do you go?
  • Options
    A: To the bistro because I really want the possible divine meal moodlet event.

Q: What is your favorite looking sim death's ghost ??

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    A: the jelly Bean ghost is the best in my opinion but the eaten by a shark is really cool to.
    Q: if you could have one pack from any other Sims game in the Sims 3 what would it be?
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited March 2018
    A: TS2’s Ikea pack, I’d love recognizable furniture and stuff in my sims’ houses. I could add OFB because people love that one so much, but I don’t think I have the patience to run a business in the game. To much focus on achieving things (I might be wrong though).
    Q: who is your all time favourite CC creator (not NRaas cause duh, but I rather mean stuff and skins and CAS items, things like that).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    A: Sandy from "Around the sims". LOVE about everything that she does, it's suitable for my gamestyle.

Q: In which age did you started to play The Sims series and which one did you start with? (Sims 1/2/3/4)
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    A. I was in high school and started with the Sims 2.

Q. What’s your favorite Sims store item ?
  • Options
    A: Grrr tough question,have to say voodoo doll cause "The power of Cupid compels you" I use it to force my baby mama army into falling for my sim.Also the hypnotizer does this too but love the voodoo dolls lil creepy cuteness.

Q: You are hired to name the base world for sims 5

What do you call it.

PS: Blow this question and people will judge you :D

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    A: Trick question. There is no world in the base game. The space around your sims' home lot is empty (although for $10 you can download some DLC that will let you paint it in one of five premade patterns). The actual world—Cedar Lake—won't be released until the first game pack, which you'll be able to buy for only $20 about a month after the game is released. (Spoiler alert: it includes five buy objects and three build ones, plus the new skill of making insensitive youtube videos.) If you want townies to actually populate that world, however, you'll need the Meet Up expansion pack, which I'm sure will be announced any day now.

Q: When's the last time you played with an unedited EA premade sim?
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited March 2018
    A: Never. I generally tend to play with a User-created Sim.

B: Do University Sims tend to populate the worlds that you have when they've graduated? I've noticed a few former classmates from UL now residing in Riverview. Has this happened in your worlds? (Hey, Eddy, how'd you end up in Riverview???? ...and no I didn't move him here...I just noticed that he was selectable as a campaign fund-raising party guest for Fiona).
    A: Trick question. There is no world in the base game. The space around your sims' home lot is empty (although for $10 you can download some DLC that will let you paint it in one of five premade patterns). The actual world—Cedar Lake—won't be released until the first game pack, which you'll be able to buy for only $20 about a month after the game is released. (Spoiler alert: it includes five buy objects and three build ones, plus the new skill of making insensitive youtube videos.) If you want townies to actually populate that world, however, you'll need the Meet Up expansion pack, which I'm sure will be announced any day now

Oh, horrors...at least they haven't gone Adobe's route and gone subscription. For 3.99 a month, you can have access to Gallery objects. for. $5.99 a month, you can download two specially expanded new worlds... blah blah blah... provided you pay them the $5.99 or they get locked down until you cough up...

Thanks, Adobe...I still haven't forgiven you for the subscription based Photoshop CC Cloud. Hel will freeze over before I go subscription based for my photography. ~snarl~ I'll track down an unsold new Photoshop CS6 before I even think about tossing my money in the garbage like that buying subscription based software.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    A: I rarely send sims to university. Only twice did I play a long-lasting save including university. The first sim moved to a new town almost immediately after graduating and I didn't have Nraas yet. The other sim didn't see any of her classmates in her home town.

Q: Do you send all of your sims to university, just some, or hardly any (like me)?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    A: Involving poster of question,you are missing out,you like pretty sims Uni and ITF have the most and best looking homeless townie pool in the game as far as ladies, so yes I go there to Kidnap learn all the time.And go solo

Q: The next daughter your sim has is born with green hair do you leave it or change it.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    A: Involving poster of question,you are missing out,you like pretty sims Uni and ITF have the most and best looking homeless townie pool in the game as far as ladies, so yes I go there to Kidnap learn all the time.And go solo

Q: The next daughter your sim has is born with green hair do you leave it or change it.

A: Leave it. I'd try to find a way to make it look cool, while also wondering which parent was carrying the hidden gene.

I'd never considered going to uni for that reason, It's just that I often play self-employed sims and they wouldn't benefit from going. Anyways, of the 2 sims I sent to uni, 1 was a straight female and the other was a gay male. The last time I sent a straight male to uni was 2 computers ago; that's how often I have my sims go.

Q: What hair color do your sims tend to have most often?
  • Options
    A: Black. I just love shiny, jet-black hair. Especially on male Sims, whom I tend to play more often than females.

Q: Who’s the most annoying NPC in your opinion?

Anyway @Nikkei_Simmer I’ve never used Photoshop, but if you’re looking for a cool, free editing software, I recommend Darktable. It takes a bit of getting used to, but I think it’s pretty cool :>
    Filed under: the things you get to know about when you’re a broke student.
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    A: the icecream truck

Q: Ever made custom content?
    :) Smile!

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    A: No
    Q: Are there any traits that you tend to avoid?
    image.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top