Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

Comments

• TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    A: Nope, not at all! You're just fine-tuning the details... the "details" being the whole house. Then again, I'm not a builder myself, so I can't say much.

Q: What musical instrument would you love to see in the game (besides the ones that are already there)?
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    A: Petitioned super hard when Sims 3 was still making content for a saxophone...tried so hard cause we has jazz age set and Roaring Heights

Q: What is your least favorite Store Venue
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited March 2018
    A: That glass blower thing. A few repetitive animations and the result you can also buy in CAS.
    (oh, wait, that’s not a venue I think... The Venice one then; though beautiful and very useful for builders the gameplay is too stupid to even mention and I was very disappointed it was completely empty)
    Q: Repeating my previous question because I think I phrased it a bit unclear (agree about height by the way, but a difference between men and women would be enough for me): Q: If you could change one aspect (a feature, gameplay, looks, take your pick), something typical for Sims 3, what would it be? (I was specifically curious about the bold part, among Sims 3 fans ;))
    5JZ57S6.png
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    A: Overall, I'm pretty pleased witht the sims 3 (I own also sims 4). I think something that occures more at the sims 3 is the lagging. Currently I can't really play with all EPs and a huge amount of CC at the same time. I am not the only one. I also don't like the fact that for a specific item I need to enable the hole EP - for example I like the soccer net from Seasons, but I don't care much about the EP itself, usually I don't play with this EP and so I can't enjoy from the specific items. (actually this could be on every sims game, I just don't know the other games in the series good enough...)

Q: Do you have an EP that you don't like, but only like several items from it?
  • BishybriBishybri Posts: 35 Member
    A: World Adventures is only installed because of the photography skill.I was never into the "Adventurous" vibe the exspansion was centered on.

Q: Do you use previous sims as a base when creating a new sim, or do you make every sim from scratch.
  • KestieFreehawkKestieFreehawk Posts: 39 Member
    I upload the sims I cast to the exchange and when I want a new one I just get it back, otherwise I make a heir. I still use the first two sims I made when Sims three came out.

I have Grandpas Grove and Tea at the Mill and Bohemium Garden, and I love them to extend gardening. What venues do you like to put together?
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    A: I don't currently have ANY venues downloaded from the Store.

Q: GrimRant.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    A: We're not supposed to talk about religion here, so instead of doing a whole elaborate bit I'll just say one word: thetans.

Q: You're careless with a sim family pregnancy, and the kid gets assigned a trait you despise. Do you roll with it? Save up for a LTR personality adjustment? Maybe reroll the genetics to get a different trait? Or just nraas MC the problem away and pretend it never happened?
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    A: I just leave it, but have the sims have another kid. Then, I move the kid with the bad trait out when he ages up to YA.

Q: What do you do with evil sims?
    A: Well, let's see, I electrocuted one...meteor killed another...hmmm, I might go through the whole "death-list" in Sims 3... for any others that pop up.

Q:Pot.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    A: Nope, you’d get a lawsuit from the Sim SPCA.

Q: What career would you have liked to see in the game?
    (I personally would’ve loved to see a vet career.)
    A: many. psychologist, programmer, teacher (as an open career), model... I think most of the basic professions are present in the game, my problem is that they are mostly in rabbitholes...

Q: Which rabbithole would you like to have as an open community lot?
    A: Schools...has to be schools. :) Second is Police Station.

Q: Lethal%2BBlack%2BJelly%2BBeans.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    A: I am not too familiar with either of them, so I have no clue :grimace:

Q: Which basic food do you wish there was in game?
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited March 2018
    A: Beetroot, because that has been my favourite meal since I was little (with mashed potatoes and crumbed bacon). I'd really like my sims to have the pleasure of that delicious meal :blush: The combination of sweet and salt is divine.

65211-image.jpg

Q: What house (or other building) you ever made in the game are you most proud of/satisfied with? (picture(s) please ^.^)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • joy13joy13 Posts: 5 New Member
    My Sims4 doesn't work. When I open the Sims4 it appears a black screen. Then, it plays the intro and then it stucks. Can someone help me
  • jordandjordand Posts: 262 Member
    @joy13, I’m sorry your game is not working. I hope someone will be of help to you. However, you posted in The Sims 3 section, which I don’t mind, but it may not get you much help. Also, I reported your second post....it was rude and unnecessary, especially just one minute after your original post.
    A: My latest one:

Screenshot-3.jpg

Though of course, the standing joke around my house is how long it will stay before it gets razed to place a new one. My son constantly tells me, "So...how many days is that one going to be played?" Sarcastic little twerp. :D But he's right. :D

Q: If you could put any animal in Pets, that wasn't released with the EP, what would it be?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    A: Rabbits would be awesome :)

Q: What’s the longest time you’ve ever spent creating a Sim?
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    A: Me? Maybe like 20 minutes. My boyfriend, on the other hand, took almost 2 hours the first time he played.
    Q: Do you know any other simmers irl?
    > @jordand said:
    > @joy13, I’m sorry your game is not working. I hope someone will be of help to you. However, you posted in The Sims 3 section, which I don’t mind, but it may not get you much help. Also, I reported your second post....it was rude and unnecessary, especially just one minute after your original post

I just wanted to show that is a question and that I need help
    also can you tell me how can i ask questions about sims4 @jordand
    edited April 2018
    @joy13, Your best bet would be to ask the question in the Sims 4 section of the forums.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/ts4-general-discussion

Secondly not all regulars in the forums are in the same time-zone so you may have to be patient for an answer.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    Q: Do you know any other simmers irl?

A: My niece was 11 when I saw her playing The Sims 3: Supernatural during the Christmas holidays in 2012. I got hooked, watching over her shoulder. Now, she'll be learning to drive this year! So, yes - at least one. :)

Q: Do you have a favorite EA/Maxis-made house? Which? What World is it in?

A: I'm terrible at remembering the houses' names... I most familiar with SV houses, but there is also one house from the bin that came with Generations, I think it's called something with "mother approved", it is a very colorful house and nice to raise children sims in it. Recently I placed the Funke family [from the bin] in this house.

Q: Which basegame hairstyle do you hate?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top