Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @rnramey - Regina, wishing you a super fantastic simtastic birthday.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    JovialJoy wrote: »
    So I'm endeavoring to follow the DD again. I'd like to use the current spreadsheet to do this, but all of my old data is in a previous one. How do I transfer the information over from one spreadsheet to another?

Special thanks to Jodi, @Me1620 , for providing the current spreadsheet. <3

@JovialJoy - Welcome back Joy! I am glad you are going to follow the DD again. Which spreadsheet are you using? Was it one of the time zone specific ones? Whichever version of spreadsheet you use, you should be able to import your old sheets into the new "workbook". If it is the same sheet as one in the current spreadsheet, delete the sheets/tabs in the new spreadsheet after you import your old tabs. Rename the old tabs to the name of the ones you deleted. Hope that makes sense.

Alternatively, you may be able to copy and paste information from the current spreadsheet into your old one.

ETA - This is from the "Personalized/Time Zone Specific DD Trackers Spreadsheet" section found on page 1 of this thread
    If you have already using a copy of the spreadsheet, you can update yours by downloading the new spreadsheet and copying the "Welcome", "Current & Next Rotation", Feat. Looks, "Blue Rotation" (hidden), "White Rotation" (hidden) sheets from the new version to the one you are using. You will have to delete the old sheets and then rename the new ones to remove "Copy of" in the tab name. Alternatively, you can download the new spreadsheet and copy and replace the "Items-Owned" and "Set_Tracking" tabs.
    Post edited by Me1620 on

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    One more post ...

You may have noticed that the deal start times have changed yet again. Deals are now commencing at 36 minutes after the hour.

The main spreadsheet and the slim version have been updated. I will begin updating the time zone specific ones as well.

ETA - Here is the progress with updating.
    Daily Deal Trackers for Downloading
    Central Time Zone (Updated January 4, 2018)
    Eastern Time Zone (Updated January 4, 2018)
    Pacific Time Zone (Updated January 11, 2018)
    Mountain Time Zone (Updated August 13, 2017)
    Chile Time Zone UTC - 3 (Updated April 21, 2017)
    Philipines & Singapore Time Zone (Updated April 21, 2017)
    United Kingdom Time Zone (Updated April 19, 2017)
    Central Europe Time Zone (Updated April 19, 2017)
    Eastern Australia Time Zone (Updated October 3, 2017)
    Post edited by Me1620 on

• Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,088 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @rnramey - Regina, wishing you a super fantastic simtastic birthday.

Thanks Jodi! It was. :smiley:
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    Current Deal

572 ) Technophobe No More / 935 / 1530 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 394, # 592, # 158, # 92)

Upcoming Deals

573 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 180 / 545 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 214, # 773)

574 ) Advantageous Washstand / 14 / 15 / 7% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 595)

575 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 691)

576 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 400 / 1250 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 689, but less than # 424, # 551)

577 ) Drifter's Desire / 608 / 714 / 15% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 33, # 232, # 712, but less than # 897)

578 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 343)

579 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 220 / 552 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546, same as # 149 but less than # 497, # 160)

580 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 1064 / 1900 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 771, but less than # 172)

581 ) The Happy Elephant / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Panda & Friends; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010; Best of 2010
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

582 ) Island Escape Compilation / 888 / 2400 / 63% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 833, but less than # 233, # 828)

583 ) Souped Up Napkin Holder / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

584 ) Teepee Chair / 38 / 67 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    Current Deal

584 ) Teepee Chair / 38 / 67 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

Upcoming Deals

585 ) Adventurous Life! / 578 / 2000 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 3, # 570, # 132)

586 ) Gothique Library / 672 / 972 / 31% / 2 hours

587 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Nuts, Bolts and Food Processor / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 329)

588 ) Tallest Tree Clock / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation

589 ) Luxe Kidswears / 450 / 1000 / 55% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 746, but less than # 827)

590 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 289 / 473 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, # 609, but less than # 61)

591 ) Wet Suit / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)

592 ) Technophobe No More / 561 / 1530 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 394, but less than # 158, # 92, # 572)

593 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Streaming Gauge Hot Beverage Brewer / 32 / 71 / 55% / 2 hours

594 ) Ornate Chair / 40 / 81 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

595 ) Advantageous Washstand / 11 / 15 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 574)

596 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 1073 / 1573 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 330, # 488, # 772)
    Show Stopping Styles Collection is not eligible for the CYS discount.

• Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Oh my gosh, Regina/@rnramey, Happy (belated) Birthday!!!
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    KiearaPhoenixKiearaPhoenix Posts: 212 Member
    Newish newbie person here. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who worked on this thread or helped out!

I lurked here back in the day when there where sim points to be had by watching sponsored videos. Miss it so much, wish I hadn't taken a break from sims before it stopped so close and yet so far to finishing getting stuff. Ah wells don't know what you've got till it's gone. But glass half full, still have a few points left so here goes tryin' to get a few more things before I run out!
  • Options
    Jude525 wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, Regina/@rnramey, Happy (belated) Birthday!!!

Thanks Jude @Jude525!

• Options
    JovialJoyJovialJoy Posts: 251 Member
    edited January 2018
    @JovialJoy - Welcome back Joy! I am glad you are going to follow the DD again. Which spreadsheet are you using? Was it one of the time zone specific ones? Whichever version of spreadsheet you use, you should be able to import your old sheets into the new "workbook". If it is the same sheet as one in the current spreadsheet, delete the sheets/tabs in the new spreadsheet after you import your old tabs. Rename the old tabs to the name of the ones you deleted. Hope that makes sense.

Jodi, @Me1620, thank you so much for the "welcome," for the information that followed, and for the updated Spreadsheets! <3<3<3
    I prefer to use the Eastern one. I called him "Edd" before. ;)

Happy to share that I finally picked up Steampunk on the 4th of January. As I was falling off of the DD wagon, I probably missed it four times. And when I went to pick it up this time, I was surprised to see that I had the green "Download" button! :) According to the calculations, it should have cost me 5 SimPoints. I was especially grateful for that since there are no more ads and I need to save where I can!

Now I don't have another Deal I need to grab until the 21st of January. Then it's Deal Number 765--Halter with Beads. However, where it costs 40 SimPoints, I might wait longer still. I don't know when I'll be able to get SimPoints again and I only have 304 left. I need approximately 650 to buy everything I have left on the DD. :# And if I had to choose between the Halter with Beads and Mother Russia, well ... the latter would be my choice! It's supposed to cost me 90 SimPoints.

so close and yet so far

Like Kieara said, "so close and yet so far." And, being THIS close, I'm also regretting that I didn't stick with it to the end. However, what carried me away from the DD was well worth my time! <3;)

My Top Five | My Wishlist

• Options
    Newish newbie person here. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who worked on this thread or helped out!

I lurked here back in the day when there where sim points to be had by watching sponsored videos. Miss it so much, wish I hadn't taken a break from sims before it stopped so close and yet so far to finishing getting stuff. Ah wells don't know what you've got till it's gone. But glass half full, still have a few points left so here goes tryin' to get a few more things before I run out!

@KiearaPhoenix - I am happy that people still find a use for our thread. I hope you get the most out of the points you have left.

@JovialJoy - Of course I remember Edd. That is why I picked to update the Eastern Spreadsheet first.

• Options
    JovialJoyJovialJoy Posts: 251 Member
    edited January 2018
    @KiearaPhoenix - I am happy that people still find a use for our thread. I hope you get the most out of the points you have left.

One of my friends from my OE just bought The Sims 3, and all its EPs, for the first time. (I can't tell you how excited I am about this; I can't wait to exchange created content.) And after he's got a grasp of the basics, you can bet I'll be referring him to this thread!

My mind is blown by the "staying power" of this game. I hope the next edition of The Sims rivals this one ... because it seems like the overwhelming consensus with the Sims 4 is that people are underwhelmed! When I learned that it didn't have CAS or an open world, I lost whatever interest I had. In order for me to play it now, I'd have to find it at such a great discount that it's nearly free!

@JovialJoy - Of course I remember Edd. That is why I picked to update the Eastern Spreadsheet first.

Aw! This warmed my cockles. <3 I thought that just maybe that's why it was so high on the list of updated Spreadsheets! You're so sweet.
    My Top Five | My Wishlist

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Current Deal

596 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 1073 / 1573 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 330, # 488, # 772)
    Show Stopping Styles Collection is not eligible for the CYS discount.

Upcoming Deals

597 ) Night Flower Pajamas / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

598 ) Empyrean Luxury Loveseat / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique; Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating

599 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 470)

600 ) Morocco Mystique / 180 / 405 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 645, # 613, # 335)

601 ) Vic's Doors / 50 / 95 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Outdoor Party; May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation

602 ) India Inspiration- Tanchoi Touches Top / 16 / 45 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

603 ) Sea Witch / 48 / 73 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure

604 ) Go All In Compilation / 1938 / 3400 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Go All In Compilation is not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 148, # 321)

605 ) Broken Wind Jacket / 38 / 61 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

606 ) Festoon to the Honeymoon / 10 / 19 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire; Quaint Cottage Collection

607 ) Dress with Gloves / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

608 ) Very Vicious / 19 / 31 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

• Options
    Current Deal

608 ) Very Vicious / 19 / 31 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

Upcoming Deals

609 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 278 / 473 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, but less than # 590, # 61)

610 ) Provence / 315 / 693 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 152, # 933, but less than # 752)

611 ) Le Cirque Esprit- Knife Thrower's Table / 26 / 69 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Esprit; Le Cirque Celebration!

612 ) Fair and Flowing / 31 / 44 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Bridal Party

613 ) Morocco Mystique / 250 / 405 / 38% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 600, # 645, but less than # 335)

614 ) Baseball Jacket / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours

615 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Primotrashcoggler Compactor / 52 / 84 / 38% / 2 hours

616 ) Haiku of the Lotus / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 754)

617 ) Archibald Arch / 39 / 48 / 19% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

618 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Hood Lamp / 8 / 26 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

619 ) Sleep Loud! / 33 / 83 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

620 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 480 / 1277 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than# 683, # 155, # 487)

• Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Ahh, oops! Get distracted by shiny things elsewhere and miss some proper important events! :disappointed:

First off, (very) belated happy birthday Regina @rnramey, great to hear that you had a lovely day. :+1::smiley:

Welcome @KiearaPhoenix, always nice to see folk delurking and sharing some of their Sims experience. Good luck with adding to your Store collection and don't forget, there's always the Gift Gathering forum with lots of folk wanting to find someone to help out. :)
    JovialJoy wrote: »
    One of my friends from my OE just bought The Sims 3, and all its EPs, for the first time. (I can't tell you how excited I am about this; I can't wait to exchange created content.) And after he's got a grasp of the basics, you can bet I'll be referring him to this thread!

My mind is blown by the "staying power" of this game. I hope the next edition of The Sims rivals this one ... because it seems like the overwhelming consensus with the Sims 4 is that people are underwhelmed! When I learned that it didn't have CAS or an open world, I lost whatever interest I had. In order for me to play it now, I'd have to find it at such a great discount that it's nearly free!
    Hi Joy, @JovialJoy, great to see you here and so good to hear of new Simmers discovering the awesome open world of Sims 3! :)

I agree about the incredible staying power of TS3, I don't play very frequently but, seven/eight years on, I'm still finding new things in the game to keep me engaging and excited about what my Sims can do.

I have played Sims 4 a little but the gameplay really hasn't clicked for me yet, though some of the individual features are pretty darned impressive (e.g. toddlers!). Maybe it's because I haven't found a TS4 community as fabulous and encouraging as the one we have here? :)

• Options
    MerelhynMerelhyn Posts: 370 Member
    Wow, thank you everyone for this thread! That's such a massive amount of work, I'm really impressed!

As I'm nearly exclusively a builder, I never even tried to buy Sims 4. No CAS was a deal-breaker, because it is really the most fascinating thing in Sims 3 (for me, at least).
  • Options
    KiearaPhoenixKiearaPhoenix Posts: 212 Member
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! ^^ <3

@ajaxpost ; I agree sims 3 really has a lot of things that bring a person back to play it. It seems I am always finding new things to do even though it's been 7ish years since I've started playing.
  • Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes @ajaxpost! I really did have a good one this year. Maybe it is a sign that 2018 is going to be better than 2017? (One can only hope!) :smiley:

• Options
    Current Deal

620 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 480 / 1277 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than# 683, # 155, # 487)

Upcoming Deals

621 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 167 / 450 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 250, # 188, but less than # 464)

622 ) Multitab 6000 / 235 / 287 / 18% / 2 hours
    Part of: Technophobe No More; May 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 163)

623 ) Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf / 12 / 26 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

624 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 710 / 1797 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, # 324, # 57, but less than # 538)

625 ) Furoshiki Hanging / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

626 ) Romanza Bridal Party / 363 / 922 / 61% / 2 hours

627 ) Makizushi Counter Island / 57 / 89 / 36% / 2 hours

628 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 513 / 1337 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 759, but less than # 354)

629 ) Das BrauenMeister / 35 / 42 / 17% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

630 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Charming Culture Counter Island / 39 / 68 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

631 ) Runway Riot / 756 / 1400 / 46% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 123, # 517, # 340)

632 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Refrigerator / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 94)

• Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited January 2018
    @ajaxpost I do find it amusing that even the TS4 team is still digging out TS3 content. Don't know if you've noticed, but most (if not all) of the TV/movie content is based on TS3 packs. I just watched a "movie" the other day based on the superhero content from Movies. And I've seen scenes from Uni and other packs as well.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm very late in saying this, but I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and start to 2018. Also, happy birthday for anyone who has celebrated another year recently -- I will probably embarrass myself with this, as my memory is pretty terrible lately, but I think @despina53 and @rnramey have had birthdays in the past few weeks that I missed? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I've been missing my poor game, so here's hoping I get some time to play soon. :smile:
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Hi, Erin! Thanks for the birthday wishes. I hope OE gets more flexible so you can get back to playing :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    Thanks Erin @kellycot1. I did indeed turn 1 year older last week. Hope you get time to play your game soon!

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Current Deal

632 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Refrigerator / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 94)

Upcoming Deals

633 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 189 / 365 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 60 but less than # 676, # 496)

634 ) The V.I.P. / 41 / 52 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Diva and Divo; Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo

635 ) Show Stopping Style- Second Skin Jacket / 23 / 45 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

636 ) Fairytale / 26 / 42 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation

637 ) Grandmother's Cooktop / 51 / 108 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

638 ) Formal to a T(ie) / 32 / 75 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

639 ) Mother Ann Double Bed / 28 / 81 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Full Hewnsman Set

640 ) Grandpa's Grove / 475 / 1710 / 72% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 495, # 674)

641 ) Hanging Kimono Wall Art / 33 / 102 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; December 2011 Compilation Set

642 ) They Don't Build em' Like They Used To Fireplace / 34 / 109 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Farm Fresh Folk Set

643 ) Serenity Retreat / 741 / 1539 / 52% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 690, # 244, but less than # 100)

644 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 136 / 467 / 71% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 476,but less than # 921, # 923, # 851)

645 ) Morocco Mystique / 195 / 405 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 600, but less than # 613, # 335)

Post edited by rnramey on

• Options
    Current Deal

645 ) Morocco Mystique / 195 / 405 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 600, but less than # 613, # 335)

Upcoming Deals

646 ) Storybook Bathroom Set / 111 / 228 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 135, # 225 but same as # 81)

647 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 588 / 798 / 26% / 2 hours
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 72, # 8)

648 ) Getaway Dining Chair / 26 / 68 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

649 ) Vineyard Vittles Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation

650 ) Palace of Versailles / 833 / 1342 / 38% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 213, but less than # 350, # 417)

651 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Walk the Path Rug / 30 / 45 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

652 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Pre-Steam Aquarium Tank / 71 / 102 / 30% / 2 hours

653 ) Bellies of the Cow Plant Beast Arcade Machine / 50 / 198 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics

654 ) Tubular Television / 55 / 99 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation

655 ) Blooming Flower Arch / 45 / 61 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

656 ) Potted Cherry Blossom / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Asian Fusion; Best of 2010 Collection

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top