Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    @lauravonawesome Maybe the Spyglass Bathroom will fix itself once I own the rest of the compilation(s). I hope it does because I've never experienced this issue before.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @lilrosaleen Thanks for the critique, it made me smile.

@Sandpitturtle please don't feel that you are barging in. The primary purpose of this thread is to help people attain their goals in store purchases. And sometimes we talk about stuff that doesn't even apply. Your question was totally appropriate. And it's been answered well, so moving on....

@Nomiko13 your situation with Through the Spyglass Bathroom is exactly where I'm at with Coffee Bean Hipster Loft and Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection. Go the download button for the sets, but the progress bar shows low percentages and I can't download all the individual components. But neither of these sets are involved in a compilation, so the only disadvantage for me is that they keep coming up in MMAO. But I'm very happy to have them in game without having paid for them, so....
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    SandpitturtleSandpitturtle Posts: 171 Member
    Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it as I really did feel like something was wrong.

Happy shopping :)
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @Sandpitturtle no worries! If there's one thing I've learned about the folks on these boards, it's that they're always happy to help. :smile:

Just scored Country Livin' for free (woot!) and 478 will give me Everyday Teens for 91 SP to finish out the Fun For Kids of All Ages compilation, since I already own 46% of it.

:heart: s and :cookie: s for all!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I got Mother Russia finally, but I missed Loads of Laundry as it was 3am-5am my time. Not staying up/getting up early on a Monday for that. I have part of it so I'll wait for the next best deal to come around.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,089 Member
    Current Deal

451 ) Island Villa / 240 / 347 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Escape Compilation; 4 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 365, but less than # 459)

Upcoming Deals

452 ) Romantique Chaise / 39 / 67 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

453 ) Scene in Four Parts / 34 / 99 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 860, # 911, # 912)

454 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 700 / 2800 / 75% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 395, # 436, # 751)

455 ) The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire / 627 / 1710 / 63% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 413, # 303)

456 ) Larger than Life Party Table / 28 / 41 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Dining Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

457 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Dishwasher / 42 / 81 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

458 ) Relaxed Sweater / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 677, # 268, # 380)

459 ) Island Villa / 306 / 347 / 12% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Escape Compilation; 4 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 365, # 451)

460 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 125 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 474, # 796)

461 ) It's Game Time / 154 / 545 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 328, # 75)

462 ) Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop / 265 / 593 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 31, # 548)

463 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 180 / 495 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 309, # 780, # 679)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Does anyone know where I can find a working link to Nona's mod to fix the Dirty No More Changing And Bathing Station? My family just keeps growing and this whole 'drop the baby on the floor after every diaper change/bath" thing is REALLY old now.

I've done a web search, but everything leads to dead links.

EDIT: Neverming, kept digging and found a working link.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Jude525 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can find a working link to Nona's mod to fix the Dirty No More Changing And Bathing Station? My family just keeps growing and this whole 'drop the baby on the floor after every diaper change/bath" thing is REALLY old now.

Care to send it to me? I like the station, but that glitch really annoyed me too...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    That makes sense, @Jude525 . What the heck. LOL.

Anyways, y'all. I'm now officially a proud owner of all the venues! I snagged Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire :) I'm in utter disbelief I own all of the venues now (and all the worlds *cough* thank you @scillakees for Midnight Hollow Gold and @Dusty_Boots for Lunar Lakes!). Now, I just need to work on compilations, sets, and individual pieces and I'm good on owning the store! (excluding gold versions of Sunlit Tides/Aurora Skies/Lucky Palms and that confusing mess with the non CYS Frontier/Trailblazer/Worlds Collide when I own sets within these major sets).

I can't wait to try it out with Dragon Valley! The theme is fitting for the world! (For folks with Dragon Valley gold, where do you find the Celtic Lands? Or is it just exclusive pieces and you gotta build your own lot? Is there a Celtic Lands lot in the exchange?)

EDIT: Holy scmoly. I realized I now also own ALL premium content!
    Post edited by Nomiko13 on
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    Score best of 2012 compilation with India living room for free
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • Options
    @LaracroftEyes1 That's so awesome! :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Did y'all know you could play in the ocean with toddlers?

I'm so shocked I didn't know this until I watched the Island Paradise trailer (I watch Sims 3 trailers often because they're so cool!) yesterday. I had to pause the video @ 0:49 and sure enough, that was a toddler in the ocean with an adult!

https://youtu.be/ooi3TuWyXPU
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

I'm so shocked I didn't know this until I watched the Island Paradise trailer (I watch Sims 3 trailers often because they're so cool!) yesterday. I had to pause the video @ 0:49 and sure enough, that was a toddler in the ocean with an adult!

the problem is that most default beaches dont have the right depth for it to work, and you usually end up having to adjust it yourself...

My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Lexers615 wrote: »
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

the problem is that most default beaches dont have the right depth for it to work, and you usually end up having to adjust it yourself...

I didn't know that. That's disappointing. I've never tried it before.

Random....but,

Update: My issue with the Spyglass set has worked itself out mysteriously. So, my CYS for Fortune of Folly and March 2011 compilations has lowered significantly.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member

Lexers615 wrote: »

Care to send it to me? I like the station, but that glitch really annoyed me too...

@Jude525 @Lexers615

That mod is here: http://simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/2192/
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Hello everyone!

I managed to grab the Renaissance Faire. Only problem was it came up at 3am my time and the alarm woke my Husband. Oops!
  • Options
    @MidnightAura Congrats!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    Yay, congrats @Nomiko13 and @MidnightAura on scoring the Renaissance Faire :)

As far as I know, Celtic Lands is a collection of pieces in build/buy mode. I actually looked this up the other day, since I have DV gold and have never seen a lot by that name, though it shows as Installed in my launcher. Not sure if someone has built a lot using those pieces and put it on the exchange, although you could try searching.

Also glad to hear the issues with Spyglass worked out!

@LaracroftEyes1 that's awesome~ I picked up Stones' Throw last week, and that gave me the compilation free as well. Congrats!

@Jude525 I was wondering the same. Since I got Lullabies, I've been wondering why my Sims just awkwardly dump the baby on the floor. I'm not a fan of mods in my game (since I don't have the technical knowledge to fix them if they break), but this one might be worth a try.

Gotta register for my fall term courses today, so will probably stay up for a while... the next DD I'm after isn't showing up until 10 pm tomorrow, but not like I have any plans (since I still can't walk for another month, even with my cast off).
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• Options
    I have the lullaby set, my babies aren't dumped in the floor? That I've noticed. Is it because of that set?
  • Options
    I have the lullaby set, my babies aren't dumped in the floor? That I've noticed. Is it because of that set?

Not sure, but I also own the full set and I do get the awkward baby-dump (now that I see the words typed, it sounds worse than it actually is). Jude says there's a mod for it, so if you have that mod, that's probably why you aren't having any issues.

• Options

Not sure, but I also own the full set and I do get the awkward baby-dump (now that I see the words typed, it sounds worse than it actually is). Jude says there's a mod for it, so if you have that mod, that's probably why you aren't having any issues.

The only mods I have are Overwatch and Errortrap, unless its included in that. I don't think I've noticed it. I'm kinda used to my sims 2 sims doing that so maybe they are doing it. I'll look for it when I go to play next!
  • Options
    @KevinL5275 thanks for posting the link. I hadn't bookmarked it so was going to have to going fishing through yesterday's browsing history.

@Nomiko13 Celtic Lands comes with DV Gold and some retail versions. If you own it you will be able to download the set here. After that you will be able to find it in your Purchase History any time in the future. Like a lot of bonus items, it does not usually come up in the search feature. I've never seen/heard of a pre-built lot using these items either.

@MidnightAura I also have Overwatch and Errortrap and still had to install this separate mod. And yes,"dump" is a severe term and may be why you don't notice it. Once the diaper change or bath is done the baby is gently placed on the floor in the usual way like when there is no appropriate furniture nearby. The annoying thing is that this happens regardless of whether other actions are queued, or even if there is something appropriate to place the babe in immediately next to the changing station.

Besides breaking the flow of the story, it slows down the sequence of events. At first I thought I could live with it, but being on baby 3 of at least 5 in this family, no way.

Of course, I have no adversity to using mods to "fix" actions to make the game work the way I want it. My absolute favorite mod, which is always installed, is cmomoney's "The Mystic Stone of Aevus Pluvium." It allows you to control time of day, season, weather, but I use it almost exclusively to reduce the amount of rain in the spring and fall. The game practically drowns those two seasons out, making it virtually impossible to truly enjoy outside events such as the seasonal festival.

BUT be warned, (from his page) "The time part of this mod is NOT to be used for regular gameplay, just taking pics, making movies, etc" He warns that it can, and will, mess with work schedules and the in game clock. Don't save any game that after you have messed with time. I personally don't touch the time or season, just shut off rain, and occasionally snow. But I find it invaluable for that.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    @Jude525 Well, TS3 being essentially a solo game, I mostly have no problems with all mods/cheats except for one very particular situation: when going after the achievements (because, with the right cheats or mods, all achievements can be done in a matter of minutes...) or other such challenges, and even then, the "fix action mods", as you refer to them, are okay.
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,089 Member
    Current Deal

463 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 180 / 495 / 64% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 309, # 780, # 679)

Upcoming Deals

464 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 212 / 450 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 250, # 188, # 621)

This is a 3-hour deal
    465 ) Sporty Tank Top / 38 / 75 / 49% / 3 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

466 ) VDBM-880 Wall Mirror / 38 / 61 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Study; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)

467 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 578 / 1650 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 910, but less than # 442, # 934, # 167)

468 ) Contented Sighs / 7 / 31 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

469 ) Top of the Tower by Castle Kits, Inc. / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc.; Best of 2010 Collection

470 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 599)

471 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 450 / 891 / 49% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 790, but less than # 835)

472 ) Steampunk Savvy / 420 / 561 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 732, # 194, but less than # 118)

473 ) Hewnsman Living Room Set / 419 / 1073 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 382, but less than # 406)

474 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 130 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 460 but same as # 796)

475 ) Tiki Living Room Set / 152 / 220 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 257 but less than # 301)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    ... My absolute favorite mod, which is always installed, is cmomoney's "The Mystic Stone of Aevus Pluvium." It allows you to control time of day, season, weather, but I use it almost exclusively to reduce the amount of rain in the spring and fall. The game practically drowns those two seasons out, making it virtually impossible to truly enjoy outside events such as the seasonal festival.
    I read this and was so excited since I find the amount of rain and snow too extreme. I have had children sent off to boarding school because they didn't attend regular school due to consecutive Snow Days.

Then I read this ...
    BUT be warned, (from his page) "The time part of this mod is NOT to be used for regular gameplay, just taking pics, making movies, etc" He warns that it can, and will, mess with work schedules and the in game clock. Don't save any game that after you have messed with time. I personally don't touch the time or season, just shut off rain, and occasionally snow. But I find it invaluable for that.

:(:'( I wanted it for game play.
    I managed to grab the Renaissance Faire. Only problem was it came up at 3am my time and the alarm woke my Husband. Oops!

@MidnightAura - Yay for grabbing the venue and Oh No for waking your husband. I hope he is a gamer and can understand.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top