Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hahaha love the theories about Harper adopting a Clara-sequel style! And Eun's return to go knock some sense into helicopter-parent Zayne :joy: I guess we'll know sooner or later whether any of these predictions ever come true :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited August 2017
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Eun is probably an old man by now...I need to see that. :p

Old Man Fight!!!! (And that's if Eun is still alive.)

Well...he's only a few years older than Zayne. 50? That's not elder (70). I believe he's alive and well and kicking a$$.

But, @pammiechick , we all know what Eun was up to in his youth. If he's alive then it'll surprise me.

Prediction 4:
    Eun had a kid with a random woman and Harper starts dating him (the kid not Eun). Then they realise when Zayne meets the kid and sees how much he looks like in him (Eun).

Ok, I've just been thinking:
    If Harper became a simlit writer in A2A (ignoring that A2A is simlit) then what would she write? Drama? Romance? Whatever category Uptown is? (That needs its own category from what i've heard).
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Uptown falls into the categories of romance, drama, and HORROR!

I think Harper would be more of a drama writer.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Yeah but his hair might have started to grey (I thought he had a decade on Zayne...but then again you can be an accomplished dealer before you can legally drink)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Yeah but his hair might have started to grey (I thought he had a decade on Zayne...but then again you can be an accomplished dealer before you can legally drink)

What???
    If you're talking about how Eun would be old by now and probably wouldn't have a kid Harper's age then go with the theory of Eun having a kid with a younger woman who can still have kids. (so she'd be in her 30/40s). Or Harper dating someone older.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    I thin Eun would be at least in his 40s maybe? How old is Zayne again?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Well he was nearly 40 when harper was about 3 so about 54/55 right now. Eun was a few years older than Zayne so he'd be between 56-58 (if i'm correct on Zayne's age).
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

Horror...ahahahaaa...how about a new genre? CRINGE

(But I love the cringefest...)

I believe Harper would write THRILLER! Maybe she'll live some of that. :tongue:

Eun would be a beautiful 58 year old (Think Keanu Reeves...he's in his 50's...and Asians age well...)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member

*bursts out laughing* How can you be so right about that? :joy:

To all other, I'll just enjoy your discussion silently this time. :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Hey guys! Still having a ton of fun with Julyvee, ra3rei, JoieWilder, and now Trip/InfraGreen, who joined us yesterday!

But of course... you still get a new chapter ;)

6.15: Interlude - Partners (Part Two)
    fHBmNMh.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Those two are hilarious. Devin is a little like my brother in the way he is straight to the point about everything. No messing around, just say it. My brother doesn't feel regret about it either while i'm like 'you're not supposed to say that out loud'. Must be why I found the way he was acting funny. I've been in that situation when someone says something that you're thinking but you don't really want to say/ask it and are relieved when you don't have to.
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 I love that you could relate Devin to your brother! He's very fun to write. @pammiechick did such a great job with him and Rylie!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Haha, didn't I say I like them? ;) Feels good that apparently, Harper has found some pretty good friends. They sure have a certain harmony between them. The reference picture with the boat in the end was so great! <3
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Aw what a sweet chapter! Looks like Harper may have some fast friends. Just what she needs. But I have to say just because they have similarities in parents doesn't mean Harper doesn't need to study unlike Rylie and Devin. I had a friend long ago and we would meet at a fast food place and just walk for hours and talk, it was so nice. :)
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited August 2017
    Who's up for shipping Harper and Devin? <3 Devper - Harvin? lol - I can't help it. She looks super happy right now.

edit to add Havin! Like that one the best.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    I like it when people ask about disabled folks instead of assuming
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Who's up for shipping Harper and Devin? <3 Devper - Harvin? lol - I can't help it. She looks super happy right now.

Derper?
  • Options

I think it's to soon for me but if it becomes a thing I would go for it. Love Havin! <3
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited August 2017
    Ahhh...my babies! They are so sweet! And everyone doubted them. :rage:

I do think Devin has a bit of a crush on our fair girl. He was the one who had the idea to invite her along and then he was doubting she'd show. Ha ha! (I'm secretly shipping them...shhhh....)

And to fans of D & K...I will reveal their parentage once my gen 3 arc is done...SOON!

Edited to add...have fun @Julyvee94 @ra3rei @JoieWilder @InfraGreen & @CitizenErased14 !! Sounds like a crew that's up to no good!! B)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

I do think Devin has a bit of a crush on our fair girl. He was the one who had the idea to invite her along and then he was doubting she'd show. Ha ha! (I'm secretly shipping them...shhhh....)

And to fans of D & K...I will reveal their parentage once my gen 3 arc is done...SOON!

Edited to add...have fun @Julyvee94 @ra3rei @JoieWilder @InfraGreen & @CitizenErased14 !! Sounds like a crew that's up to no good!! B)>:)

I love them (your babies that is) too @pammiechick now super curious where they came from! Can't wait! :p
  • Options

@pammiechick
    Yeah but we all know what happened when Zayne was a teen and we're all hoping something will make Harper rebel. It's nothing personal but we also know your story is full of drama as well.

Also yay for gen 4 D & K!!!!
  • Options
    Haha love all this shipping already :joy:

@pammiechick Thank you, we are having a ton of fun! And I love that now people can guess the parentage... hehehe

@haswh sounds like an awesome friendship! Definitely a lot like what Harper has going on with her new friends! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    It is easy to see that Riley is a Day. The question is, is Siobhan her mom or is Elias her Dad?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    It is easy to see that Riley is a Day. The question is, is Siobhan her mom or is Elias her Dad?

I vote Elias. She looks a lot like him. And my bet is her other brother is Devins dad!
  • Options

I vote Elias. She looks a lot like him. And my bet is her other brother is Devins dad!

My guess is Elias also. I don't think Eric is Devin's dad. Pammie said in a comment they aren't related. Devin doesn't look anything like Eric anyway.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top