We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
March 1st - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    It is easy to see that Riley is a Day. The question is, is Siobhan her mom or is Elias her Dad?

I vote Elias. She looks a lot like him. And my bet is her other brother is Devins dad!

My guess is Elias also. I don't think Eric is Devin's dad. Pammie said in a comment they aren't related. Devin doesn't look anything like Eric anyway.
    I guess I should have gone back and looked. Whoever his parents are produced a very good looking son! :blush:
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,261 Member
    It is easy to see that Riley is a Day. The question is, is Siobhan her mom or is Elias her Dad?

I vote Elias. She looks a lot like him. And my bet is her other brother is Devins dad!

My guess is Elias also. I don't think Eric is Devin's dad. Pammie said in a comment they aren't related. Devin doesn't look anything like Eric anyway.

Yep...Rylie and Devin aren't related at all....
    Rylie DOES have that Day look...just saying those Alex genes are STRONG! And I'll reveal all once Siobhan runs off with her man...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member

Rylie DOES have that Day look...just saying those Alex genes are STRONG! And I'll reveal all once Siobhan runs off with her man...

I did a little research and have come to the conclusion that Rylie is
    Jules and Shivvy's baby
    I hope so anyway! <3
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    haswh wrote: »

Jules and Shivvy's baby
    I hope so anyway! <3

She could be...
    Elias' daughter though. We'll have to wait and see. Hopefully the end of D & K gen 3 isn't too much of a shock. (Still in denial about the chapter before the chapter before last, if you all know what chapter i'm talking about.)
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Jules and Shivvy's baby
    I hope so anyway! <3

She could be...
    Elias' daughter though. We'll have to wait and see. Hopefully the end of D & K gen 3 isn't too much of a shock. (Still in denial about the chapter before the chapter before last, if you all know what chapter i'm talking about.)

:bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited August 2017

Jules and Shivvy's baby
    I hope so anyway! <3

But they aren't related...that would make them related...Hmmmm. Edit to say I thought you meant Devin....duh
    @Bugsie2016 you crack me up :D but I think I know what chapter your talking about! I stand firm with what I said though! We shall see what @pammiechick throws at us. :o:#>:):) You never truly know until you know!
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Teaser for an upcoming chapter :)

08-09-17_4-28-26c2a0pm.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,688 Member
    0/10 no undercut
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Oh cute hair style! <3 I think she's finding out more about herself. This is good.?.?
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Dark WitcHazard: Hehehehe and so it begins! >:)
    Maybe good, maybe not @haswh ... Renegade, @Julyvee94 ?We'll see? ;) (my favorite line :joy:)

Sorry she not Clara 2.0, @InfraGreen :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    But we NEED a Clara rebooted.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656

LOVE! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Clara 1.5????? :) She's too cute. And a rebel! :D She's trying hard to fit in with her new friends. I bet Zayne and Hope go nuts! Can't wait.

I have SO many ideas in my head as to what might happen...but until I see a little more I am keeping them to myself! *squee*

Bye the way great distraction from @pammiechick's Riley! :D
    Ha! Clara 1.5 Love it, @AudreyFld ! :joy: kind of, I guess :tongue: Interested to see what some of these theories are too ;) Hehe
    snvAF3B.png

Looking forward to seeing how that happens and seeing Zayne freak out but he deserves to freak out a little bit over something.
    edited August 2017
    @CitizenErased14 The link doesn't work (the one in the pic)

Edit: or the headline either. Why????? :'(
    Second Edit: Not showing up in wordpress reader either. :(
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @CitizenErased14 The link doesn't work (the one in the pic)

The headline doesn't either :/
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I just read Chapter 6.15 :) Great chapter, honestly I thought at the beginning that Devin and Rylie will be bad influences, but they are actually quite hilarious and remind me a bit of myself xD Even though I don't have siblings, I usually am the one who gets so carried away that I do an assigment in the last minute, and sometimes literally xD But I try my best to be a good student otherwise :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,205 Member
    edited August 2017
    None of the links work. This is false advertising, I tells ya! :p

No, but in all seriousness, the chapter is probably off by an hour. (Wordpress scheduling can be screwy sometimes)
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
    And I was so excited to get to read it early! I want to see this new improved Harper! :joy:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top