We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
March 1st - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    We have an open spot in the Drama Llamas. She would fit right in....well on second thought, @InfraGreen is there and she is still too young for all that Axel/Thu/Andrea drama

@Skcaga6 Heck, I am too young for that train wreck! I am in my late 20s, but I find myself in dire need of several adults when I read Uptown :joy:

Definitely best not to expose Harper to that (assuming Sophie hasn't already :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    We have an open spot in the Drama Llamas. She would fit right in....well on second thought, @InfraGreen is there and she is still too young for all that Axel/Thu/Andrea drama

@Skcaga6 Heck, I am too young for that train wreck! I am in my late 20s, but I find myself in dire need of several adults when I read Uptown :joy:

Definitely best not to expose Harper to that (assuming Sophie hasn't already :tongue:)

I don't think I am old enough for it and I am in my 40s. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,688 Member
    Uptown is for virgins and children (like me). I don't know what you guys are talking about. :p

As for Harper, I am wondering how she'll develop as a writer since she's far from the legacy's first. We all know what happened to Alex long ago and I want to assume that Tony became a reclusive horror/mystery writer who collects reptiles or birds. She's a lot more...edgy than either of them.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Imma hit a plum if Harper sinks! That row-boat better grow out to be the best boat everyone's ever set foot on.
    Harper's grown so much! She's beautiful! I wish age would've made her happier though, rather than lonelier
    @Sterretjeee haha hopefully no sinking will occur! I guess time will tell... and thank you, I think she's quite lovely too. But I also wish she was a bit happier :(
    snvAF3B.png
    Hey guys! Have a new chapter for you! Another busy week for me, with @Julyvee94 , @InfraGreen , @ra3rei , and @JoieWilder visiting me :open_mouth: (July is already here! :smiley:)

Anyway, enjoy the update!

6.14: Interlude - Partners (Part One)
    w9lDvA0.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Have fun!! (But don't let @InfraGreen near Harper please. :D From what i've heard about Uptown...)
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited August 2017
    Just agreed with myself to like those two at the moment. Zayne already got into trouble with crime as a teen so it'd be a huge accident if Harper did as well. Not saying it can't happen though :)
    And if they don't like the topic of their group project they can turn to me or hand it over completely. Ancient Greece has always been one of my favorites :D

Edit: so it goes if you read before answering... Forgot to wish all of you a nice time!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Hahaha @Bugsie2016 I'll try my best to protect her :tongue:

@MrsRacooney I think you are the only one who trusts/likes these two right now hehehe And they just might take you up on that offer to do the project for them hehehe
    snvAF3B.png
    Nah I fully expect Harper to seek out Eun Jr. And then he turns out to be a total nerd instead. :p

And I don't need to corrupt Harper with Uptown grossness because I'm certain that the one time visiting Sophie's family did enough of that. She's gonna be a self-harming, panty-sniffing freak too!

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I can't wait to see what kind of trouble Harper gets into on Saturday.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,261 Member
    Rylie and Devin were so sweet to Harper! I think they are all kindred spirits. I don't think they'd try to trick Harper. They just know she's of the same mind and want to hang out and do something FUN!!! Their kind of fun might be a little naughty, but everyone thinks they're Eun and they're not. They're high school kids who might be thinking of pranking somehow...(that's my best guess, anyway.)

I'm going to celebrate the fact Harper might have some potential bff's. This is what she wanted. Right? A group to fit in with...

CANNOT wait to see what they do at the library! Hee! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Whatever they do, it'll probably make great-grandpa Mark shake his head. :p:bawling:

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Whatever they do, it'll probably make great-grandpa Mark shake his head. :p:bawling:

:joy:
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    I know Harper can't hear me but Harper dont' wait till last minute to do your project!! You have only 2 weeks to do it!! You need that time to research, and practice (?) it.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @CitizenErased14 You know, I've carefully considered this offer before making it official and have come to the very same conclusion like you. Let them come and claim it, I am prepared B)

@pammiechick My thoughts :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @InfraGreen stay away from my precious baby!

@pammiechick Love your thoughts on this! :) I think they actually like her and want to have fun too. We will just have to wait wait and see what kind of fun that might be :tongue: I love Rylie and Devin, thank you for them ;)

@superkyle221 we will find out soon! :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I will trust Harper's new partners for now...
    I don't think putting the project off till the end is a good idea if only because her grades are already slipping. But teenagers will be teenagers! ;)
    @CitizenErased14 have a blast with everyone visiting! I would love to get together with fellow simmers how fun! :)
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    @CitizenErased14 make sure you count your underwear after @InfraGreen leaves.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @CitizenErased14 make sure you count your underwear after @InfraGreen leaves.

Or better yet, just hide them!
    Go commando?

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Lol....I don't think that's a good idea either! Yikes!
    edited August 2017
    Let's turn this conversation around. Any predictions on what Harper's going to get up to next chapter?
    Haha! Good move @Bugsie2016 - Hmmm, some sort of mischief for sure but at the library? Maybe try to hack into the school to fix their grades - but that seems too nerdy and they don't 'look' nerdy so I just have no idea. Or maybe that is just the meeting spot. Hey Mom, Dad - I'm meeting my friends at the Library. See you later.
    @Bugsie2016: oh thank god. Those conversations will always haunt me.

Clearly Rylie and Devin slack off while Harper goes on an epic journey through Mark's old territory to find a secret message (which is definitely "Joce and I f.cked near this shelf")

outrun / blog / tunglr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top