Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gifts for Spooky Buddy lovesstorms

ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
@lovesstorms ~ Happy Early Spooky Day!

Reading your letter inspired a few gift ideas that challenged me to step beyond my boundaries and for that I thank you :smiley: You'll see what is implied when those gifts get revealed at a later time... hope you don't mind the brief wait, but certain things seem to go together and... oh, let's just get to the first bit o' gifts...

Sarjena is an Indian name meaning "creative" and creativity is what this gal is all about! Her traits are the ones that were listed on your Sims 3 My Page: Perfectionist, Good Sense of Humor, Photographer's Eye, Computer Whiz and Great Kisser. May she bring a bit of fun to any world you place her in!

~ Download Link ~
Sarjena

~ Pictures ~
Face_zps7wlrlk5k.jpg

Everyday
Sarjena_zpslg8my0zf.jpg

Every%20Day_zpsyxyczkxs.jpg

Formal
Formal_zpsizsy3wdk.jpg

Sleepwear
Sleepwear_zpsmtyytnp2.jpg

Athletic
Athletic_zpsfv2ykw3g.jpg

Swimwear
Swim_zpsfy4gy7ds.jpg

Outerwear
Outerwear_zpslwiio7jr.jpg

Spooky is a hyper, adventurous hunter. May he bring a smile to your face and your game!

~ Download Link ~
Spooky

~ Pictures ~
Spooky_zpsff8w3s6s.jpg

Spooky%20Fun_zpskljzjids.jpg

Sarjena & Spooky make a good pair!

~ Download Link ~
Spooktacular Pair

~ Picture ~
Spooky%20likes%20Spooky_zpsawb7jc4h.jpg

Hope you like them. More to come later.

Comments

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    LOVE them! Awesome job!

Thanks, @ciane! Had fun making them :smiley:
  • Options
    KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    Wow, Addy! Sarjena is a gorgeous sim. And Spooky is just so cute! <3 I will definitely be snagging them for my game.
  • Options
    Wow, Addy! Sarjena is a gorgeous sim. And Spooky is just so cute! <3 I will definitely be snagging them for my game.

**BIG grin**

Why thank you, @KaytayRoall :smiley:
    Snag away! While playing them so I could snap pictures, I noticed that Spooky seems to be fond of exploring under furniture... made me laugh because I would be taking pictures of her and then trying to track him down just to see what he got himself up to in the meantime and there he would be under something yet again LOL
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @ADWilson - When I thought about who might be my buddy, you weren't on my list at all. lol However, I'm excited that I'm your buddy! <3 Sarjena is ravishing and her name is fantastic! Her hair is elegant and that little beauty mark on her face. Her kitty, Spooky, is adorable! I need a RL cat, but I have to wait. This will help me be more patient. Haha!

Oh, and the traits you used are something I've never considered before. I will DEFINITELY have fun with her. Spooky and Sarjena are having so much fun together. I can't wait to get them in my game! Thank you so much, Ad! <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    nvmind
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    @ADWilson - When I thought about who might be my buddy, you weren't on my list at all. lol However, I'm excited that I'm your buddy! <3 Sarjena is ravishing and her name is fantastic! Her hair is elegant and that little beauty mark on her face. Her kitty, Spooky, is adorable! I need a RL cat, but I have to wait. This will help me be more patient. Haha!

Oh, and the traits you used are something I've never considered before. I will DEFINITELY have fun with her. Spooky and Sarjena are having so much fun together. I can't wait to get them in my game! Thank you so much, Ad! <3

How funny! I haven't really thought about who has been assigned to me mainly because I figured I would guess wrong LOL

GLAD you like Sarjena and Spooky! It amuses me to think that you haven't used these traits, so I'm glad I gave them a whirl for you :smiley:
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Addy ~ Sarjena is so pretty! I really think you did an awesome job with her and I can't wait to see what she gets into in my game and how many times Spooky hides under the furniture! lol I may have told you but I used to have a black cat named Pesky so I'm partial to them :) Can't wait to see your next gift Lil Sis!
  • Options
    tanubanue wrote: »
    Addy ~ Sarjena is so pretty! I really think you did an awesome job with her and I can't wait to see what she gets into in my game and how many times Spooky hides under the furniture! lol I may have told you but I used to have a black cat named Pesky so I'm partial to them :) Can't wait to see your next gift Lil Sis!

Thanks! Sarjena and Spooky are a fun pair to play :smiley:
    With a name like Pesky, I am picturing a handful and then some LOL ... perhaps you should create one because Spooky needs a Buddy :wink:
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    @Addy - I love your gifts for @lovesstorms! Already rec'd your gifts. :#
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    @Addy - I love your gifts for @lovesstorms! Already rec'd your gifts. :#

Thanks, @MsPrissy88 :smiley:
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @Adwilson Sarjena is a very pretty sim with lovely traits. I like the picture of her at the pool :) Spooky is very adorable and what a fitting name at this time of year. I have rec your gifts for you. :)
  • Options
    Shannen wrote: »
    @Adwilson Sarjena is a very pretty sim with lovely traits. I like the picture of her at the pool :) Spooky is very adorable and what a fitting name at this time of year. I have rec your gifts for you. :)

Thanks, @Shannen :smiley:

As you can see by the pictures, I have been having fun with both Sarjena & Spooky. Spooky's name was inspired by the name of the gift exchange and is rather appropriate for this time of year so in a way both you and @cmbaker16 are responsible! LOL
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @Adwilson Yes, I noticed how much fun you have been having which is awesome because that's what the exchange is all about. As for cm and I being responsible.. I'm somewhat flattered by that, so thanks for saying. :)
  • Options
    **waves**

Hello again, @lovesstorms ~ I was wondering if I could call you Stormy... I knew a Stormy in college and she was fun, creative and quite organized which are things that I think describe you as well.

Anyway...
    A sim gal and her furry pal need a place to call their own. Your letter described a wonderful place to reside and ideas started popping into my head, but then I decided to shelve them because [1] your Buddy made a lovely house during the last gifting exchange and I didn't want to "re-create the wheel" and [2] Sarjena doesn't have a large income... yet!

So for Sarjena, Spooky and you I attempted something for the very first time and created a starter home. Yes, a starter!
    This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home was built at 6 Castaway Cove in Sunlit Tides and is easily affordable for the single sim.

I could write out a detailed description, but I think I will let the pictures tell the story...

Modestly Modern
    MM%20Front_zpskabrpxfh.jpg
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8781955

Overview
    MM%20Overview_zpscea6lqra.jpg

Laundry Room
    MM%20Laundry_zpsb28xwrwi.jpg

MM%20Laundry2_zpsbxn48ahz.jpg

Please note that all appliances have been upgraded, mostly with self-cleaning because sim life is too short to be spent cleaning!
    Sarjena might wish to learn that skill or perhaps meet a hunky handyman to call her own. Decisions, decisions.

Living Room
    MM%20Living_zpsqhrfdv7g.jpg

Kitchen and Dining
    MM%20Kitchen%20and%20Dining_zpsphquia9j.jpg

More of the Open Floorplan
    MM%20Main%20Room_zpsiobewdv1.jpg

A Small Bedroom
    MM%20Bedroom_zpsbyb0k4yr.jpg

BathroomMM%20Bathroom_zpslieqvucf.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarjena and Spooky moved in and immediately felt at home here.
    Spooky learned to hunt and obtained L6 in that skill.
    Sarjena leaned cooking (level 3), painting (level 3), photography (level 4) and writing (level 1).

Spooktacular - Somewhat Skilled
    Sarjena%20and%20Spooky_zpstzxrhclg.jpg
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8781963

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the house with them somewhat skilled, just in case you prefer to have a start on things
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8781961

May these be enjoyable as well and give you further options for your game :smiley:
    Only one more gift left to be revealed (at a later date!) and all I'm going to say about it is this ~ it isn't a variation on what you've seen thus far, but I think you'll <3 it anyway LOL
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Mostly Modern is a very pretty starter Addy :) Rec'd and borrowed lol
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    I agree!! I've got just the home favorited, so I can always go back and snag it up for myself!!

Awesome job, @Addy!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    tanubanue wrote: »
    Mostly Modern is a very pretty starter Addy :) Rec'd and borrowed lol

Thanks, Tanu! GLAD you liked it enough to "borrow" LOL
  • Options
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    I agree!! I've got just the home favorited, so I can always go back and snag it up for myself!!

Awesome job, @Addy!

Thanks, Prissy!
    That's one of the best parts about these exchanges... being able to bookmark favorites and find places for them in one's game :smiley:
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    I love that accent wall in the bedroom. I might have to use that sometime!
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    I love that accent wall in the bedroom. I might have to use that sometime!

Thanks! Please do... such a HUGE compliment :smiley:
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Not usually a huge fan of the modern style houses, but this is one of the exceptions, Addy. It's wonderful! :)
  • Options
    Not usually a huge fan of the modern style houses, but this is one of the exceptions, Addy. It's wonderful! :)

@Bookworm742

Why, thank you... Bookie, that is quite the compliment :smiley:
    I'm also not a fan of the modern-style, but thought using comfy furnishings and plenty of color would make it so it wasn't too cold or sterile looking/feeling. The bedroom is a bit smaller than I like so perhaps a second floor could be added as time progresses and the sim earns enough to afford it.
  • Options
    @ADWilson - First, my apologies for being absent lately. I've been so intently working on my gift for my buddy that I haven't had time to come and check. And, yes, you can call me Stormy if you'd like. I pretty much go by almost anything. :)

Wow!!!! Another gift! I am in love!! And yes, this is me --> smiley-bounce014.gif

The starter home is so cute! The layout is excellent. I love the open-ended look (probably why I'm a modern fan). The colors...well...um....I <3 them so much. @ciane's right about the accent wall. I'm a huge fan! I agree 100% about the self-cleaning, though a hunky handyman is definitely an option, too. ;) I love that you included some links with some skills built up. I know I enjoy it when I don't have to start at 0 on skills. So, I really appreciate that!

Of course Sarjena and Spooky would approve. It was made by their creator with them in mind. <3 I love me some options and this will definitely fit into my game. Thank you so very much, Ad! I truly love it! <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @ADWilson - First, my apologies for being absent lately. I've been so intently working on my gift for my buddy that I haven't had time to come and check. And, yes, you can call me Stormy if you'd like. I pretty much go by almost anything. :)

Wow!!!! Another gift! I am in love!! And yes, this is me --> smiley-bounce014.gif

The starter home is so cute! The layout is excellent. I love the open-ended look (probably why I'm a modern fan). The colors...well...um....I <3 them so much. @ciane's right about the accent wall. I'm a huge fan! I agree 100% about the self-cleaning, though a hunky handyman is definitely an option, too. ;) I love that you included some links with some skills built up. I know I enjoy it when I don't have to start at 0 on skills. So, I really appreciate that!

Of course Sarjena and Spooky would approve. It was made by their creator with them in mind. <3 I love me some options and this will definitely fit into my game. Thank you so very much, Ad! I truly love it! <3

@lovesstorms

GLAD you like it, Stormy! Options are always fun... and I thought of a few more things that could be done with this place AFTER it was gifted (of course!), but enough is enough LOL

Be sure to look in Sarjena's camera for the few pictures she took while skill-building. They aren't amazing, but I wanted you to have the option of selling them or keeping any that "call to you" <== see yet MORE options are available **chuckles**

Until the next gift, take care!
    Addy
    Post edited by ADWilson on