Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,363 Member
    scillakees wrote: »
    :'( Poor girl. Don't feel all down. And definitely don't get Natasha all soggy. Especially after you made her all beautifully stylish and everything.

Natasha doesn’t like getting her hair wet, that’s for sure. :# So glad you’re still around! Looks like we’ve lost Charlotte for awhile.

@funkeeferret Lol at your photobucket name. I HATE them. I have to click through 2 to 3 ads just to download one picture, and I still have loads to go. I know how you feel cause I was late too and missed a lot, but well you’re here now and even carrying in the tradition of a picture thread so that’s awesome. Natasha says thanks :wink:
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Hey! we have A few more months before we have to sing auld lang syne. This year has gone fast enough. Don't be speeding it up even more.

I'm still here. Just in full pout mode without ads to enable my throwing things at people. Kinda feeling lost without them.

Charlotte is taking a break? Hope she's feeling better soon. I shall save all my chocolate until she gets back. Then eat it in front of her. That'll maker her happy.

@funkeeferret you're safe accepting Natasha's appreciation, but beware of Kevin.
  • Options
    Hey! we have A few more months before we have to sing auld lang syne. This year has gone fast enough. Don't be speeding it up even more.

I'm still here. Just in full pout mode without ads to enable my throwing things at people. Kinda feeling lost without them.

Charlotte is taking a break? Hope she's feeling better soon. I shall save all my chocolate until she gets back. Then eat it in front of her. That'll maker her happy.

@funkeeferret you're safe accepting Natasha's appreciation, but beware of Kevin.

I know right? What happened to this year. Just .... GONE. I hope they bring the ads back but I'm not holding my breath. Scilla without her gift bombs is still Scilla the Funny, but I wish you could have your gift bombs back. Though once EA takes something away it's very rarely restored. Or if it is restored, it's after people have moved on and don't care anymore. (Sims Freeplay experience here).

Charlotte said in her thread they're DC'ing the internet for awhile, something to do with her kids. :(

@funkeeferret Kevin's a handful but Treble-6 is the one you need to most wary of. (Deplorable grammar I know)
  • Options
    @ZeeGee I think if the ads aren't back for the holiday season then they won't be back at all. They took your Freeplay away too?

Hopefully Charlotte will soon be back all settled and serene.

What's Grammar?

@funkeeferret don't listen to her about Kevin being harmless. That onsie is shifty.
  • Options
    funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    edited October 2017
    ZeeGee wrote: »

@funkeeferret Lol at your photobucket name. I HATE them. I have to click through 2 to 3 ads just to download one picture, and I still have loads to go. I know how you feel cause I was late too and missed a lot, but well you’re here now and even carrying in the tradition of a picture thread so that’s awesome. Natasha says thanks :wink:

Ugh, having to click through 2-3 ads every time to download one picture really stinks. Ads drive me nuts (unless they repay us in Sim points, lol).

And yes, we're here now. :)

I have a sinking feeling we will never see the ads again. :(

Hmmmm.... Kevin sounds like a harmless enough name. I mean, his name isn't Tank or Brutus, or anything like that. So is he one of those quiet ones you have to watch out for? I remember reading posts mentioning a Kevin and a pair of undewear. Hmmmm...
    @funkeeferret Kevin's a handful but Treble-6 is the one you need to most wary of. (Deplorable grammar I know)

Now a name like Treble-6 does have me worried.
    @funkeeferret don't listen to her about Kevin being harmless. That onsie is shifty.

So Kevin can't be trusted, it seems??? OK, I gotta see these guys. Show me where to find them.

• Options
    They took your Freeplay away too?

What's Grammar?

@scillakees Grammar? We don't need no stinkin' grammar.

We had a huge active community of Freeplay members who were so much fun. First they introduced death (biggest stink in mobile gaming history) then shut down our forum overnight with no warning. The game was never the same. Hordes were protesting to take away death or give us a way to turn off aging. Nope. They stuck to their guns. So eventually no one was left. Now it's a mindless droning questing game instead of the fun creative sandbox that it used to be. :( But...I'd have never turned to Sims 3 if they hadn't ruined it so I'm glad I'm here, silver lining.) Have I told that story before on this thread? Probably.

@funkeeferret Treble and Kevin are scattered throughout this very looooong thread. :lol: Some of the pictures are back but I still have lots to go. I'll try to find where Kevin started and see if those are up yet. I can't remember. If I find it I'll link. :)

And as much as Scillakees protests about the onesie, she did admit (somewhere on this thread) that she actually loves it and puts it on all her male sims. :lol:
  • Options
    @funkeeferret

THIS is Treble-6's first appearance in the thread.

THIS is Kevin's first appearance on the thread.

You be the judge. :lol:
  • Options
    lol. Now my eyes are watering I'm laughing so hard. I stand my ground. Posing like that in a baby blue onsie with sheep all over it does not scream trustworthy to me. He may be one of your darling little sims, but you have to open your eyes. That one is shifty. I think you're adorable for thinking that pic would help your cause. :D
  • Options
    WAIT...WHAT...GASP!!! Are you insinuating that my Kevin is a .... a ..... I can't even say it......
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Do try. It's healthy to face the truth. shh-if-TEE
  • Options
    Well I never!

Thanks for giving me an excuse to say that again.
  • Options
    funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    @funkeeferret

THIS is Treble-6's first appearance in the thread.

THIS is Kevin's first appearance on the thread.

You be the judge. :lol:

Wow!!! I'm dying here. They are hysterical!!
    Let's start with Kevin. Is he a teen or a young adult? Im going to have to start at the beginning of the thread to find out more about these characters. Im not quite sure what to think of Kevin. Lol. I take it @ZeeGee made Kevin and he lives in her game?
    Ok, There are no words for Treble-6. She is.. well....Scary! Wow, but I love her face! She's ... she's just something else, she is. And @Scillakees, are you responsible for creating Treble-6? Wow, she's just wow. Lol.

They are both quite ... unique. Gotta love 'em.

• Options
    lol. You're welcome. Always happy to encourage people try with new experiences.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @funkeeferret Kevin is an innocent saintly young adult model who moved into town cause he heard that there was a catwalk with no professional models, only a bunch of country red.neck men who were making the catwalk look shameful. And THEN...well you'll have to go back and read the rest of the story. It would take all night.

ETA: R. edneck got plummed. :neutral:
  • Options
    @funkeeferret Yup, I made her and am not afraid to admit it because I made her for less than nice badge achievements. She did her job perfectly. ...And then she escaped my game and took a job managing the catwalk models. I think ZeeGee is having a hard time finding new models now and that's why the catwalk got all dusty.
  • Options
    @funkeeferret Kevin is an innocent saintly young adult model who moved into town cause he heard that there was a catwalk with no professional models, only a bunch of country plum men who were making the catwalk look shameful. And THEN...well you'll have to go back and read the rest of the story. It would take all night.

You get an Awesome because I'm awed by your ability to deceive yourself.
  • Options
    I think ZeeGee is having a hard time finding new models now and that's why the catwalk got all dusty.

Might have to dust it off and have a show.

That's actually one of my best abilities. Just ask my 9 ex husbands.
  • Options
    I think ZeeGee is having a hard time finding new models now and that's why the catwalk got all dusty.

Might have to dust it off and have a show.

That's actually one of my best abilities. Just ask my 9 ex husbands.

um, When you looked at those 9 ex's were you wearing the same glasses you're wearing for Kevin? You didn't insult your Optometrist's sense of fashion did you?
  • Options
    My rose-colored glasses have been very stylish for 20 years. They're heart shaped too.
  • Options
    Wait a minute, did you mention there's gonna be another catwalk show? Yippee! That's not going to interfere with your Tainted Love series is it? Because I want both and in a timely fashion. >:)

p.s. um nice glasses you got there, but I prefer taupe.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Part 8 is up! And now I can work on a *special* little project that Kevin has been scheming .....

Nevermind... need to do some editing. :)
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    Ok. I'm confused. Gonna have to watch again. Who did he go into the theater with and why? Is he just trying to find a way to break up with her? He could've just told her that he's had enough of her insanity. I swear I thought Jared was going to go rat him out.
  • Options
    @scillakees You were supposed to think Jared was going to rat him out. My job here is done. :lol: Jared changed his mind.

Gunther was just hanging with his sister, Frida. But there is some confusion about that so maybe I didn’t explain enough. I thought people would recognize her!
  • Options
    lol. I didn't even know Gunther had a sister. :|
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @scillakees Cause I just realized I left out a scene at the beginning that explained who she was, whoops. Frida is from Moonlight Falls. She lives there with her uncle cause she fell out with her parents and Gunther.

ETA: Video pulled until I can edit a scene!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top