Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BrandiGaga's Bday-Winners P.9!

brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
edited March 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
853258535_2064229.gif

Welcome to my birthday party and lotto!

This Friday, March 6th will be my 30th birthday and I wanted to celebrate by hosting a giveaway. I started playing Sims when I was fifteen, so that means for about half of my life, I've been Simming! Great use of my time, huh? ;) I also recently got my 5th Year Anniversary Sims 3 badge. Oh, how the years go by. :D

Thank you for the fun, laughs, and generosity you've given me over the years. This has been such a wonderful and welcoming place to go and I've enjoyed every minute of being a member and friend of the community! :blush:

Guests Are Welcome to Bring...
Whatever you like! :) Your birthday greetings and messages are more than welcome!

Things I like:
-The TV series Longmire
-Dogs
-Snacks
-Birthday cake
-Flowers

You are welcome to enter the prize drawing, too! :)

As part of the celebration, there will be a lotto with prizes donated by sponsors and myself! At lotto close, winners will be randomly chosen by Random.org and I will announce them in the second column down. All SP gifts will be in the form of Store item(s) of the winner's choice.

Prizes and Sponsors
(4) 25 SP Gifts sponsored by brandi22
(6) 400 SP Gifts, (5) 600 SP Gifts, and (4) 700 SP Gifts sponsored by @charlotteprice
(1) Venue sponsored by @despina53
(1) World up to value 4,307 SP sponsored by @Penndra (Penndra would be happy to gift a more expensive gold world or two venues that cannot be bought on DD. If winner has neither, Penndra welcomes the winner to choose 4,307 SP worth of gifts.) :)

To enter, please copy and paste the entry form below into a blank post and fill out.

Your Username:
Are You Entering for Yourself, a Nominee or Both?
Link to Your Wishlist:
Nominee's Username and Link to Their Wishlist (if you have a nominee):

Rules:
1. Please make sure that you and your nominee have wishlist items that match the prizes. Ie. Either one or the other of you has a world and/or venues and SimPoints that match the value of the prizes.

2. One entry per person.

3. If you are new to the forums and cannot post a wishlist link, you are welcome to enter anyway. Just post your username from the Sims 3 site so we know where to zap you with our gifting gun at gift time. :)

CLOSING DATE:
Friday, March 6th

I hope you will join me for my birthday celebration! **Hugs and Happy Simming**
My Wishlist on Origin:
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
MY STUDIO
Post edited by brandi22 on

Comments