Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Totally loving the Rod Stewart video. I love that guy! For me, who always does it for me, is Robert Plant. My gods, that man is just one of the hottest guys out there. I sure miss David Bowie. *sigh*
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    And because I'm impatient to share:

Adria's 4x4 Challenge, Week 8

Adria Adds a Second Story to Her Home and Completes the 4x4 Challenge:

Adria befriends a crow.
    Screenshot-223.jpg
    Screenshot-224.jpg

Adria starts work on her fourth romance novel, "Spring Fling".
    Screenshot-225.jpg

Adria decides to visit the Heart and History Art Gallery where she meets Officer Mason Sackholme.
    Screenshot-226.jpg

They seem to hit it off, each interested in the other. Apparently she likes a man in uniform.
    Screenshot-227.jpg

Adria discovers that he is single, and does a bit of flirting.
    Screenshot-228.jpg
    Screenshot-229.jpg
    Screenshot-230.jpg
    Screenshot-231.jpg

Adria earned her 9th 4x4 after selling her produce. Here is the first floor:
    Screenshot-232.jpg

And the second floor:
    Screenshot-233.jpg

Here is an outside view in the daytime for a change. Adria changed the wrap around porch to light wood and changed the railing to the Hilt and Foil Fence in black to match the greenhouse. @CravenLestat I used your pattern on my car. I think it looks fantastic!
    Screenshot-234.jpg

After selling her yield from her money trees on week 8 day 6, Adria earned enough to add her 10th 4x4, thus completing the 4x4 challenge. Here is an overview of the first floor of her house and greenhouse.
    Screenshot-235.jpg

The second floor bedroom suite is complete.
    Screenshot-236.jpg

And here is a different view of her property now. Adria decided that the red roof had to go, so she changed it to a black roof.
    Screenshot-237.jpg

Adria went to bed that night satisfied that she had met her goal. She dreamed of things yet to come.
    Screenshot-239.jpg
    Screenshot-238.jpg
    Screenshot-240.jpg

Of course, this would likely require more additions to her home. :wink:

And her most likely candidate is Officer Mason Sackholme, as she recently heard that Riordan Mithrilan has a partner now. Besides, how can you marry a man that makes you pass out from boredom? :lol:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Page 583

@texansky How cute is Adria dreaming "Of my sim" :* first hearts then marriage and wants to have my baby dream.She luffs me.Not that cop Mason :rage: I see the pretty car <3 and it is differennt on every car you use it on.I see your cute wraparound porch on your house too,love it.Wants to sip a cup of tea there and watch the sunset.And when Spring Fling hits the bookstores it will be a best seller cause she was talking about my sim,not Mason the fake mall cop :rage:

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Page 582

@Jillbg Really sneaky "My daughters crush" :D that is a interesting way to say "Omg I want to cover myself in his cologne and woohoo in a dryer full of silk socks just to have his baby ".You cannot fool me I can tell your temperature was rising just posting that picture.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Page 581

@Jillbg What you did not like my creeper Ron Jeremy simself. :D Got to agree this is weird though,the 70s fashion era was awful for men and just made them look foolish.But..on the other hand 70s females were so natural looking and hardly wore makeup especially early 70s and the clothing looked so cute on them..Think about it a girl rocks bellbottoms nowadays and looks hott a guy rocks bells with a mustache and looks like a mental patient dru..dealer creeper.

@Charlottesmom Grats on a new computer smell soon wafting across your home.Just keep the bunny off it I heard he googled Betty the other day on a adult site so he might give you viruses trying to get a peek at Betty's tasty treats.

@KevinL5275 Just do like me just post a pic of a random guy you want to research to make a sim from.I googled this guy whoever he is and I liked his cute John Deere hat cause I happen to have a John Deere with cupholders for my Yoohoo juice boxes ..so yeah do not post a pic of you but a guy or girl you want a sim made from.Can somebody make this random guy into a sim??? :*

PICTURE%20JD4_zpsjh2mnbpj.jpg

@MoonandStars83 That is a gorgeous cat.Has such a pretty coat.I would want that as my witch cat familiar.

Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Woo-Hoo … It snowed!
    I am running a challenge and won’t get into all the details … But snow is awesome for Marcus.
    Early in the first week of Fall … His tent got struck by lightning and burned.
    He has had to get by napping on a couch in the Library for weeks as far as sleep.

112-021_zpsghsgk1dw.jpg

Marcus was thrilled when it snowed and he could build an igloo.
    First decent sleep he has had in a long time.

112-020_zpscw4e2xdg.jpg

Ready to get back to more time in the day to meet challenge goals.

112-018_zps75pmxfck.jpg

112-017_zpss3khj5fi.jpg
    I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @emorrill @MiyuEmi @CravenLestat Thank you all. That is my Miss Jade. She's not a Russian Blue, though. One of her ancestors was the most beautiful gray tuxedo I've ever laid eyes on. You can't see in the picture, but she actually has a white patch on her tummy. <3 She's one of my pride and joys, and I'll be devastated if anything happens to her. We also have a fairly gorgeous Torbie, but she won't sit still long enough to get a picture taken.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited April 2016
    A quick response, will still need to catch up on the thread.
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @cwaddell -Great update!
    Thanks.
    @cwaddell , Those screenshots are amazing!! The red sand and mountains are beautiful, is that a custom world? Can't wait to see who's baby it is, hope it's Jakes but if it were Niko's the drama could be fun. Niko is definitely my preference, the black hair and green eyes...*sigh* <3 I really like Niko and Diana and look forward to seeing their relationship progress. I'm so jealous of your University story of Deidra and Anoki. Anoki and the blonde seem to make a cute couple, would love to see what offspring from those two would look like! Uni loves glitching out on my laptop...
    thank you. It's Lucky Palms. I just got it recently. I'm actually taking a break from my games to clean up my library bin, screenshots, download folder, saved games, and even my CC. Hoping to get my game to load faster. :) Sorry to here you have trouble in Uni. I'm starting to get sick of it since that how I started each game. I like those extra trait slots and higher levels of skills and starting work at level 4.

@cwaddell I tried to test the lounge but my launcher won't install it. I'll try again tonight!
    Thanks! I'll need luck. (Note: I think the game won't allow me to install any building from the Exchange because I haven't got the lastest update. I might create one myself then.)
    I don't have the latest update either. Do you save the file first. Then move it from your systems download folder to your Sims 3/download folder then start the launcher and install from there? That seems to work better for me rather than installing directly from the exchange web site.

If there is a problem with my upload you could get the original lot Club Kama Simtra by Kate Sterling
    Post edited by cwaddell on
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    While I built the next lot Rose told a ghost story while Jason listened.
    Rose_And_Jason002.jpg

Tina was kicked out of her home she was sharing with Mike - so this new house is for her.

When I was ready to move her into her new house I found her walking to the park. I got her to call for real estate services - after I made sure she had enough simoleans in her account of course.
    Tina003.jpg

Tina rode her bicycle to her new home - as far a she could...
    Tina004.jpg

Then Tina went by fairy power.
    Tina005.jpg

Tina and Rose are best friend and it is good they are living next to each other.

Tina sat on her new mushroom chair in her new garden and was soon reading a book on her tablet.
    Tina006.jpg

Tina007.jpg

View018.jpg

View019.jpg

View020.jpg

The top basement is quite small because of the slope
    Home002.jpg

The bottom basement is much bigger. I may have to get Tina to visit Rose as I think Tina may not manage to have a garden due to the small size of her basement. She needs Greener Gardens for her LTW. She already has gardening level 10 but she has to grow a lot of plants using Bloom.
    Home003.jpg

Home004.jpg

upload pic
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    texansky wrote: »
    And because I'm impatient to share:

The second floor bedroom suite is complete.
    Screenshot-236.jpg

How do you get up there to the second floor? I don't see stairs.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @MamaSimTee , I like Rosa's bathroom. (So you work in a museum? Me too!)

@meredisu , toddlers with wings look so adorable!

@TadOlson , reaching level 5 charisma without any friends actually sounds a little sad!

@Karritz , your fairy world is so pretty! It's interesting that Sims can walk through the round "arch".

@MiyuEmi , Lol, Wyatt's face during the lecture! :smiley: Anthony seems very cute.

@Charlottesmom , I was going to say that the Sim modelling your shirts reminded me of someone I know in real life, and then I read that she was your simself. I guess I know someone who looks like you then!

@CravenLestat and @phoebebebe13 , I love your flashbacks to the 70s and 80s!

@jillbg , I enjoyed your new chapter. Your pictures are always beautiful, but I think I like the one of Taiga with the palantir best! "Paint it Black" is my favourite Rolling Stones song too.

@MoonandStars83 , I love your cat! :heart:

@texansky , Adria's house looks great with the new additions. I agree that it looks nicer with white walls. Who would have thought a blue-skinned elf could be so boring? :smiley:

@BlackSand , poor Marcus! But the screenshots of him in the snow look so good, his orange clothes and orange motorcycle make him stand out so well!
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I searched but I could not find any recent sim-self threads so I'll just post here:

My sim interpretation of my wife:
    screenshot_original.jpg

And my sim-self:
    screenshot_original.jpg

My wife does have a tattoo, but its on her left shoulder, not her neck. And she wears her hair in that braid often.
    I don't have sideburns, but that's my messy bed-head hair.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited April 2016
    @MiyuEmi It's not my sim!!! :s But I wish it was. ;) It's @phoebebebe13 's karaoke-singin-firefighter-captain-diva-witch-Tolkien-inspired Thranduil!!! You'll discover he's a star on this thread...

I listen to just about everything - I enjoy a full 2 hours of La Traviata as much as head-banging to Pretty Fly when I mark papers. I love Elvis, Charles Aznavour, Sia and Chopin. I really depends on my mood... The only music you'll never find on my iPod is modern Jazz. :s

My favorite music era spans over the late 50's, the 60's and early 70's. A clear favorite is this one - recalling memories of driving to school, all windows down and my hair all over the place! It always put me in a good mood and ready to take on anything with a huge smile on my face!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb46GBRhby8

@phoebebebe13 I love Rod Stewart's raspy, sexy voice! :o He's old, yes, but I can listen to him forever! Will show the One Direction Carpool to my daughter tonight!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I can't quote!?! Do you guys have the same problem???

@texansky Lol at passing out of boredom! ;) Maybe she passed out of awe! Like a teen at a rock concert? :D

@CravenLestat Aargh... You got me there! Yes. I'd love to pinch his baby cute "cheeks" (quoting @charlottesmom!) But I don't think they're that baby cute - he's a handsome, unshaved, inked guy... apparently swinging both ways... :o
    Your teens->YA are smashing! You've got an eye for scouting... :o;)

@Charlottesmom Can't find the thread either... :(

@KevinL5275 "How do you get up there to the second floor? I don't see stairs." You sound just like my husband when I put a palmtree in the middle of the swimming pool - You'll blow up the filters! Or does it grow out of mosaic? :scream:

@PalmArrow I'm glad you liked the chapter! :) I'm trying to put in some serious writing on my schedule- it isn't easy, time seems to slip through my fingers...

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    A brief update: I had noticed that the theatre in Hidden Springs was often a hotspot, and when my sim visited it, celebrities and paparazzi were just sitting on benches in the rain.

1erriq.jpg

I decided to give them a small building with a roof with something to do. I'll pretend it's a small cafe adjoining the theatre.
    11iof94.jpg

It has a juice bar, a Darwin's Revenge game and a snow cone machine.
    2mr8i86.jpg

The townies seem to be enjoying it!
    ob0dnd.jpg

Now, I wonder what I'm going to do with the fact that the GROCERY STORE is also sometimes a hotspot? Maybe I could find room to squeeze in a tiny organic-fruit-and-vegetable-juices bar?
  • Options
    MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    edited April 2016
    Crowley Family Update - University is Over

Wyatt was near to graduating and he supposed that what he needed to do, was clean up his messes. He hadn't promised anyone forever, but by their reactions you could think that he had. First he needed to speak to Anthony. They had been on and off through his entire education but this chapter was coming to a close. After all this was the man who had allowed him to sketch him, despite an embarrassing fusion of bowl and hand, and he applauded the results.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-35.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-36.jpg

But when he finally spoke to Anthony, the reaction was relatively calm. Despite how much they cared about one another, going home clearly meant going home and they knew that they wouldn't see one another again.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-40.jpg

He wasn't surprised when he aced his finals and got a perfect score but he continued to spend his time ensuring he wasn't leaving a romantic loose end opened. Thankfully the person he'd cared the most about had taken this the best. That couldn't be said for everyone.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-62.jpg

But at least he would never had to see Levi again. If there was a stray leaf, hair or wind, Levi was going to argue with it. Bad tempered so and so.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-53.jpg

After being chewed out, but thankfully being able to close the open channels in his life, Wyatt got his diploma.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-61.jpg

Everyone bade him farewell and wished him the best, even those he had managed to make angry during this matriculation. This had been a great experience for his career and for his life, but it was time for him to go home. Something was telling him that he needed to be at home. The look on Wyatt's face her as he looks at Anthony is so heartbreaking and while Wyatt was the last thing on Anthony's mind, it doesn't appear the thought was positive.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-63.jpg

The first thing he encountered when he arrived home was Taylor. Willow had given birth to a beautiful little girl whom she'd named Taylor. Wyatt wondered how much of the Crowley family 🐸🐸🐸🐸 she would inherit and reminded himself that he'd only said a few words to Jeffrey Dean, Taylor's father.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-13.jpg

What he had not been prepared for however, was what happened next. His mother had reached her end.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-68.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-69.jpg

Wyatt took the death hard, but he knew that the sun would shine again.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-72.jpg

Meanwhile, the Education gnome took it upon himself to educate the rest of the flock. There were changes going on in the house. Some explosive, some sad and some expected, but all would be alright in the end. He assured them of at least this!
    [img][/img]Screenshot-70.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-81.jpg

I will be posting the remainder of the historic Crowley family updates over this weekend. I apologise to everyone though because as I began to deal with my issue, my photos became more scarce. I'll try to tell the story, but note that there will be a lot of missing pieces in the way of photos so be patient with me please! Hope you're enjoying so far!
    Post edited by MiyuEmi on
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • Options
    Nophret has a two-days-long negative moodlet for being a disgraced celebrity, so I have her take a bubble bath with a rubber ducky, and buy her new things she wished for to keep her mood up.

After having a vampire client and a mermaid client, Molly gets perhaps the most interesting client of all: Francisca Vanderburg, the runaway princess of Hidden Springs, who left her rich family to lead a modest life.

Since she discovered in a previous case that Renauld Vanderburg's fortune wasn't acquired in an entirely honest way, Molly understands her. And, on top of it all, Francisca is also a mermaid!
    2j1tw28.jpg

The day is foggy, which makes the autumn colours stand out even more.
    5ppobp.jpg

Molly goes home a little conflicted. She likes Francisca and wants to help her, but the investigation would involve going through Ryan Anderson's garbage to find evidence that he's been kicking gnomes. (!) And Ryan Anderson is the one-star celebrity Nophret met at the theatre last night.

She doesn't want to make things awkward for Nophret, so she asks her if she would mind if she takes on the case.

"You want to go through Ryan Anderson's garbage?"
    ra8bgp.jpg

"That's brilliant! May I come with you?"
    21jaj4i.jpg

Ryan Anderson's house is on the hills and has a lovely view. But Molly didn't come here to admire the view.

"Keep watch, will you, Nophret? And if anyone passes by, try to distract them."
    2vrsoch.jpg

The guy walking down the road is Liam O'Rourke. Molly has met him via the dating site: he sent her a message, but then twice refused to meet her.
    2rxe6ao.jpg

If he can recognise her now, he's probably glad he refused!
    dvsz9x.jpg

Why does this road have to be so full of people now, of all times?
    s6sp5g.jpg

Molly has to stop searching because she was caught in the act. Now Nophret is not the only one feeling embarrassed! But her search was not in vain: she found a pair of damaged shoes, evidence that Ryan Anderson has been kicking gnomes.

"We're both feeling bad right know, but eventually we'll laugh it off and write books about it!"
    r7isrc.jpg

To unwind that evening, they decide to visit a hotspot, an exclusive lounge.
    qps482.jpg

I expected they would have to bribe the bouncer (I set the entry requirement to "four star celebrities"), but she just stepped aside and let them in. Probably because they are rich?
    33atro7.jpg

There is no one there but the staff, but who needs people when there is a chocolate fountain and a hot tub?
    3538eww.jpg

Is synchronised chocolate-eating a sport? If not, it should be!
    2i7n22x.jpg

Life is looking better already, and tomorrow is Spooky Day, when they should have some fun!
    ap8arq.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Crowley Family Update - Changing Dynamics

The puppy that their father had adopted, Buster, had started out as a tiny little spotted wonder, but he grew up fast.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-11.jpg

Buster had his birthday to ring in the spring season and the family decided to spend the day at the park.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-75.jpg

While at the park however, Wyatt began to notice that Willow wasn't behaving like herself. She was also pregnant again after a fling with Marlon Ashe, their now deceased aunt's younger brother.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-76.jpg

While he had intended on spending the day socialising and eating a few burgers...
    [img][/img]Screenshot-78.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-84.jpg

He ended up playing surrogate dad to Taylor.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-77.jpg

Willow played chess and socialised and allowed her brother to handle her tasks, which he did so without question. He knew something was up with his older sister and he wanted to help her through it.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-82.jpg

Wyatt sat and contemplated his options, in the easiest place to do so. Now he was no angel. He was at the moment, carrying on a relationship with his best friend's wife. He of course hoped that Parker didn't find out that he and Hannah were involved. What he was worried about however was Willow. She was expecting her second child, but seemed unable to spend any time with her first child.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-85.jpg

The supposed peace however was shattered quickly. Eden was happy with his life and happy with his choices. He had two beautiful, smart children who were going to carry the family torch and make him proud in spirit. He missed his wife already and felt it was his time to go.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-73.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-74.jpg

Both of their parents were now gone and Wyatt had a lot going on and a lot to think about, more than he knew actually.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-19.jpg

Mojo tried to keep things at a norm so he continued to increase the family population by hunting down pesky critters who made their way into his doman.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-86.jpg

Wyatt bought a terrarium to house the new resident and Rory joined the family.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-87.jpg

Taylor was growing up quickly too. She enjoyed animals, which was good since she lived within a sea of them. She took time out to play with the neighbour's dog Bandit.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-90.jpg

Wyatt took her to the park and she did some fishing, while her mother gave birth to her second child, a sister for Taylor named Lily.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-83.jpg

But his confusion over his sisters issues were quickly negated by his own life. Hannah made her way to the park and announced to Wyatt that she was expecting and that the baby...was his. She however was trying to repair her fractured marriage. She didn't want to leave Parker and their son Oscar. She wanted him to take their child when it was born while she worked through her personal issues.[img][/img]Screenshot-88.jpg

The explosion occurred when Willow spontaneous decided she couldn't take it anymore and moved out. She moved in with Lily's father, Marlon and while Wyatt could have panicked, he could have fought with her, he was pretty sure he understood now what the problem was and he took it in stride. He stopped working as a Stylist and took on a more reliable position in music...and prepared to care for his sister's two children and his own newborn son, Lucas.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-91.jpg

Wyatt knew that what his sister needed, what they all needed, was a change. Pressure and bad decisions, reputations and bad blood had put too much pressure on Willow and unlike himself, she couldn't handle it. Wyatt was going to look into a move. He wanted to find a place where his sister could wind down and raise her children, like he knew she could, with enjoyment and love. He'd heard about a place much further up North. It was quiet, it was peaceful and it was called Hidden Springs. Their grandfather may have built a life he loved here, but Wyatt was willing to do anything, including up sticks and move to make sure his own family was okay.

And while they were there...perhaps Willow would be able to work on her artistic skills...
    [img][/img]Screenshot-26.jpg

Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Nophret cannot be disgraced in my eyes, I really like her character so far! I hated that about the celebrity system, especially when it's so hard to rid them of it and it happens so frequently, hopefully she doesn't have to deal with that again!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Crowley Update - A New Beginning

Sorry for all the updates, but I was really looking forward to getting current.

Wyatt did as his heart told him to do and he moved his entire extended family to the peaceful Hidden Springs area. Willow seemed to welcome the change and even took charge of her own children. Taylor and Lily went with Willow to live with Marlon Ashe. So now it was just Wyatt, Lucas and a sea of animals.
    [img][/img]01%20-%20A%20New%20Beginning.jpg
    [img][/img]08%20-%20Single%20Parenting.jpg

There were the mundane tasks to do, but the new enviroment made them feel different. The cats seemed to be adjusting well and Buster loved all of the open space available to him in the back garden. The house he had chosen also bordered the lake, so he expected to get some beautiful views or he would ask for his money back and move into the mountains!
    [img][/img]02%20-%20Mundane%20Tasks.jpg
    [img][/img]04%20-%20Cats%20Adjusting%20Well.jpg
    [img][/img]12%20-%20Large%20Back%20Garden%20for%20Buster.jpg
    [img][/img]13%20-%20House%20on%20the%20Lake.jpg

Lucas got a new bedroom and a new babysitter. Wyatt couldn't afford to not go to work. He had requested a transfer when the move was finalised and thankfully he was granted one. Annie Tong however was clearly an animal lover as she spent more time playing with the pets than caring for his son. Thankfully the CCTV he had, had installed showed him that she didn't mistreat his son when she did interact with him.
    [img][/img]11%20-%20The%20babysitter%20playing%20with%20cat.jpg
    [img][/img]14%20-%20Is%20she%20even%20watching%20the%20baby.jpg

She thought she'd made a breakthrough with Nibbles, but clearly Nibbles had other ideas about this stranger.
    [img][/img]20%20-%20She%20thinks%20shes%20made%20a%20breakthrough%20with%20Nibbles.jpg
    [img][/img]21%20-%20Nibbles%20has%20other%20idead.jpg

When he had the opportunity, he always called Willow and she seemed to be doing better with every day, clearly the move was just what the doctor ordered.
    [img][/img]05%20-%20Checking%20up%20on%20Willow.jpg

He had heard stories about his grandfather, that the only person regularly sharing his bed, was one of his many feline companions. Wyatt didn't want to drawn any comparisons but... Gumbo seemed to now consider Wyatt's bed his own sleeping place, but Mojo found his own solitude to sleep in.
    [img][/img]09%20-%20Gumbo%20trying%20out%20Wyatts%20Bed.jpg
    [img][/img]10%20-%20Mojo%20making%20his%20own%20bed.jpg

Rory had made the trip with them too, and Wyatt made sure to buy him a new terrarium.
    [img][/img]15%20-%20Rory%20the%20Turtle%20has%20an%20Admirer.jpg

Wyatt had lost most of the family photographs, but what he did have was artwork. He had many of his grandfather's pieces, as well as his uncles first ever 'wall worthy' painting.
    [img][/img]07%20-%20Including%20Rileys%20First%20Painting.jpg

Of all the photos to survive the move, the prom photos were the only ones that did. The prom that he determined he was disinterested in going to now seemed to be of utmost importance!
    [img][/img]06%20-%20Memories%20make%20the%20journey.jpg

Before Wyatt knew it, Lucas was a toddler, chewing the ears off of bears, drooling and nose picking. He loved this little boy.
    [img][/img]18%20-%20Lucas%20becomes%20a%20toddler.jpg
    [img][/img]19%20-%20With%20the%20babysitter%20again.jpg

Wyatt knew that the first thing he should learn was to walk and as he taught him this life necessary skill, he thought about Hannah. Hannah had relocated with them, as he had asked both herself and Parker to move. He didn't want to stay in Appaloosa Plains, but he didn't want Lucas to not have a mother either. He'd been hearing rumours however. Rumours that perhaps Hannah's marriage hadn't survived in the end. Wyatt decided that on his next day off, he would make sure that he reached out to his son's mother and found out what was going on. Either the feelings he was having inside were foolish or they were telling him something he had been unwilling to admit for years. Wyatt was getting ready to settle down. He didn't know if it would be with Hannah, but something inside of him was actually ready to commit.
    [img][/img]22%20-%20Teaching%20Lucas%20how%20to%20get%20around.jpg

Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited April 2016
    MamaSimTee wrote: »
    @MamaSimTee I relocated from NY but I still have family and friends there. I lived there for almost 30 years. I have some family in Rockland . I have a friend that moved from Brooklyn to Westchester. I also have a friend from Mamaroneck so I suspect your from around those areas which is really not upstate. My cousins in Rockland would be upstate. I was about 30 miles from NYC too but in LI.

Rockland isn't upstate! LOL That's where I live now. I live near Bear Mountain. I hate being called upstate. We're just as urban as the rest of the 'burbs! LOL

Most call it upstate because its further than Westchester. From where I lived its a 2 hour drive to Rockland . Westchester was only an hour. My cousin lived near Bear Mountain. I haven't been in that area in years. Im sure its probably built up since I was last there. I havent been in that area since mid 80's early 90's

Now Robert Plant is also my fave. Him and Rod
  • Options
    Morning everyone.

Page 584

@Miyuemi Everytime I see that painting of the pink monster Willow made it reminds me of Sesame Street.Your sim is wayy to happy making burgers, is he on something :o Love the turtle picture he is cute but Bandit is vicious looking and wants to eat children.He was cute as a puppy but jeeeesh.A little suggestion for you..see that pic where Wyatt is being chewed out by that guy,look at the top left of your screen peeking out from the bushes.DO NOT LET HER GET AWAY SHE IS A HOTTIE SIM her name is Ye Gangnam <3

@PalmArrow Bwahaha you are all alone and everything is quiet,then you go to do sneaky stuff and all of a sudden everybody is up heading to work ,jogging or walking their dog.Haha so much for Molly and her ninja skills.How the heck did you get in if you set it to 4 star celeb and you were not one.Hmmm that is weird.And Molly looks really hott in her synchronized chocolate eating picture. :love:

@KevinL5275 If only your wife knew what went on in your Sims games.Sure she sleeps at your Sims house but your sim is never home."Honey I am going to buy groceries" sees your car parked out in front of Constance Shelleys house."Dear I am running late at the office" notices a Roaring Heights fixer upper car shaking in the parking lot of Odessa Cross house. :*

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    A poll for my fellow Simmers:

What do you call yourself in reference to your Sims? I know one of you uses "The Watcher".

I'm trying to decide what I should use.
  • Options
    @phoebebebe13 I have to ask about the girl on the left. Is that a Peggy Bundy Sim?
    Screenshot-519_zpswuipc0lz.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2016
    @CravenLestat Thanks! When Lucas goes to University I'll have to check out Ye. I think she's a university staple so she'll be in the new Uni since I moved the family, I'm fairly certain their university won't carry over.

@PalmArrow I consider myself the Master, Creator and Protector. A title given to one of my story characters, well, she's the main story character.
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top