Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@MKSizzle I do hope you are able to find the problem with the eyebrow cc.
    I like the houses you built. :) They look great.
    Bradley and Chloe are adorable.

@Karritz Thanks for the comments. :) lol, sometimes a hammer is just too much! :)

@Emily4331 There ya go! That is more like what I was expecting. :love::D

@lanlyn That was nice to let the squirrel go outside.
    I saw the dragon pictures next and I was afraid the dragon was going to get the squirrel. I see he prefers hand feeding and fish. :) Great pics of the flight.
    Neat sims can be a pain putting up pet chews and toddler books that I want left out for the toddlers to read.
    I'd be a little leery about heading to that jump with that creepy face on it too! :lol:

@Mikezumi I remember when I was preggers we were all about hiding that belly as best we could under flowing maternity tops. Nowadays it is all about showing that belly off. I do love some of the tops that show off the belly in sims. :)
    The interaction is cute and they get good relationship with it too. I do leave a few of the books on the floor so the toddlers can read on their own. That helps get it done faster. :)
    Great work on David. He's pretty good looking on his own. I love Roaring Heights. The architecture is gorgeous. My favorites are the places on the beach. :)

@CravenLestat That is a fun idea for the sisters to be polar opposites and split the house too. :)
    Just wanted to share the shirts ingame with you. :)
    29688163818_278d2d9af7_b.jpg

@meerkattime Lovely seeing your update. oh...yea, kinda hard to get a ghost baby if all ya gonna do is argue with potential ghost daddy! :lol:
    Dag, death has a way of interfering with parties and weddings and now acrobat shows. :)

@msbeckycat She's got her hands full. :)

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Charlottesmom -Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!Great update!
    @Silverofdreams30 -It looks like we might get some awful weather coming up soon.
    @krabby_pattiess -I hate came crashes.
    @bekkasan -I don't mind if the pushes remained disabled except for a few that are harmless as I'll be playing my town even when I have more sims living in the town as new generations are born and grow up while new sims move in and start to settle into the town.Great picture!
    @msbeckycat -It's possible to control the pet and have them do the scratching on a scratching post and they'll eventualy lose that trait.It can also be trained out by praising the pet for scratching on the scratching post instead of furniture.Great picture!
    @Emily4331 -Great pictures!
    @emorrill -I use that many to both fix issues and to have control over my entire town even when I'm not directly playing that family.
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great update!I also love to have my stories about settlers struggling with natural disasters and the weather in the new colony they're starting up.
    @Vincent_Vengeance -It looks like you had fun.
    @MKSizzle -That 2 bedroom house needs some redisgning to fit a back door in or sims will have issues routing out of the house.The other house looks fine though my buy mode CC would've solved the affordable housing issue.Great update!
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @lanlyn -Great update!
    @CravenLestat -They look like great canidates for social workers.Having a social worker take a child away isn't worth the trouble when your save get so corrupted it's unplayable after a child was object deleted from that save.I've had saves get corrupted like that from social workers taking children away in old saves.
    @meerkattime -Great update!
    Here's another 100 baby challenge update below.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Spring-1553.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up early again that morning.
    43116724752_d8f9e2404d.jpg
    They had begun to work on paintings and Tanner finished hers off as the sun was rising.
    43116720362_d9f95af54f.jpg
    It wasn't long before Tracy got his painting finished and they both had to sell them.
    43116711392_f8b385411b.jpg
    They both sat down to start working on their stories and Tracy found out his computer was broken so he had to start to repair it so he could work on the writing.
    41355919140_37041d2c67.jpg
    They eventually had to stop writing and start getting ready for work at noon.
    41355911570_30a9148315.jpg
    It was just after 2PM when they both left for work that afternoon.
    29295058848_e6f221ec09.jpg
    They got home from work at 6PM and got ready for bed after building another section of wall on their house.
    42261847605_687c6230aa.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Wedding gifts arrived in the mail for Raphael and Siobhan, including an enormous fountain worth tens of thousands of simoleons... but they also got presents from Raphael's dead grandparents Clark and Odessa, which was a little creepy and sad.

AShH4xg.png

rHM5oIA.png

Another notification made me very happy: in their elder days, Mortimer and Bella got back together! SP had placed them in a relationship initially, and they had three children together, but I kept getting notifications that they were seen arguing. Then they broke up and Bella married Malcolm Landgraab, and Mortimer married Malcolm's ex, one of the Bunch girls.
    When I got the notification that they were together again I clicked on it and found the two of them flirting in the Salon.

OsI0M15.png
  • Options
    MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    @TadOlson there is actually a sliding door to the back yard where there is a bench and a light post exiting the bedroom on the right. Sorry didn't get a picture of the back.
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• Options
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2831

@bekkasan Rowley, Amanda and Melanie are a good looking family! :)
    It's great that you have a plumbot family in the town! Pity, though, that having human traits could cause corruption :( Nraas mods are pretty amazing so maybe you can fix them :)
    I like the look of the Larson family too! Loki looks like a cutie!
    The Bannister clan do have an Inidan to them!
    I hope you have fun in Sanctuary. The sampling of sims you have shown looks promising to me :)
    Thank you :) I don't mind the shorter hair on Christopher although, as you know, I do like long hair on males :)

@TadOlson Thanks :) Great update :) Toddler pools are a fun addition :)

@lanlyn Thanks :) Leighton's nose mostly needed the tweak for the female version, although the male version didn't really strike me as looking Japanese although some of my family do have rather European looking noses.

@PalmArrow Adorable pic of Raphael and Siobhan watching the stars :)
    George is a cutie!
    I like Nathaniel's hat in his work outfit :)
    They hate homework even when it's their last ;)
    The swimming pool is a great venue for a party!
    Raphael and Siobhan aged up well!
    George is a great choice as heir. You do get to spend more time with the youngest, especially when the kids are spaced and the others have grown up.
    Great outtakes! The doggie circle was fun :) I hate it when my sims age up with the old man balding hair!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :)

@msbeckycat Thanks :)

@MKSizzle Jack looks nice!
    Looks like they are hitting it off well :)
    Welcome Chloe and Bradley:) I don't know how you can play with babies that look like that! Have you looked for a fix for it?

@LunBeauty Thanks :) Christopher's lips do need tweaking as they are painfully thin!

@plushtrap_107 Thanks :)
    Adorable pics of Ammie :)
    Auron interrupting Annabell and Cyrus's kiss! LOL
    Great update :)

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the lovely comments :) That would have been interesting having Leighton as one of Joe's kids but that would mean he would have had to sleep with Yumi ;)
    Even my sweetest sims give me some good faces but it is true that the bad traits make the best faces :)
    Big eyes do signify youth but I am going for intelligent rather than youthful cuteness ;)
    I like males with long, short or no hair too ;) Sometimes when I am tweaking my sims I will give them the bald head so I can see their faces better and then feel bad about having to add hair to finish them off :D
  • Options
    I took David Morgan's wife, Donna, into CAS to have a better look at her and decided to give her a makeover as well.
    42842719084_85806fdbb7_o.jpg
    Quick look as male.
    42842718874_4de297c154_o.jpg
    I aged her down to YA before working on her.
    43513603162_e86cc96334_o.jpg
    Finished version
    42842718374_0b64785061_o.jpg
    Finished version as male
    28673016387_83ec3dff74_o.jpg
    Donna in-game
    42842717484_0253c684b3_o.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan , poor Zane! I felt so sorry for him, since it wasn't actually his fault he had bad grades.

@Nikkei_Simmer , I loved the dark and foggy photos of your sims exploring Nightmare City (is that really the name of the town, or your nickname for it?)

@MKSizzle , Chloe and Bradley are very cute!

@Charlottesmom , I enjoyed all the misbehaving that went on behind the scenes of Kate and Riley's wedding!

@meerkattime , the face that Mea is making in the first picture of her arguing with Goodwin - it looks like she is looking at the camera and asking you "Did you hear what this ***** just said?"

@lanlyn , all the animals in your update are adorable... well, maybe adorable isn't the right word for the black dragon, but he is awesome too! I've never seen screenshots of a dragon flying before.

@CravenLestat , your polar opposite sisters are a great idea!
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    edited July 2018
    Pages: mid 2834 to current.

Thanks for the feedback! :)
    @Silverofdreams30, @msbeckycat, @LunBeauty, @bekkasan, @Vincent_Vengeance, @TadOlson, @Charlottesmom, @emorrill, @meerkattime, @MKSizzle, @Karritz, @Mikezumi, @PalmArrow
    _______

@coco Your toddler is absolutely adorable! But with parents like Saville and Sun, Jeremiah was guaranteed to be a cutie!

@LunBeauty I think the Sunflower can be found in Outdoor Activities or Decor/Plants, Decor/Misc. ...Awesome makeovers. You did a really super job on all of them. ...Great shot of your SS and your sister's.

@Silverofdreams30 There's that cutie pie Isla! And fun pics of her parents dancing too.

@bekkasan I don't mind playing Loners. They tend to find interesting things to do or can amuse themselves more easily than socially demanding sims do. In fact, I find social sims somewhat annoying at times since they often need so much attention. ...What a great gift for Dimitri! And his garden is coming along nicely. ...Great family pics. ...Poor Zane. My sims (kids and grownups) get themselves in trouble sometimes because of the game or what I've done rather than something they've done themselves. Not fair. ...Loved the shots of Dimitri smashing grapes. ...I like Kiara's lilac outfit.

@Vincent_Vengeance Thanks for sharing the night pic of Moscow's high-rises. I usually think of Moscow's historical buildings when I picture it. But of course, I know it's much more than that!

@PalmArrow Siobhan is really lovely. I can see a bit of Claire in her too. ...Gifts from dead grandparents? Must have been an inheritance of some sort! ...So neat that Bella and Mortimer got back together as elders.

@TadOlson I see you're carefully working on your Story Progression settings. ...Beautiful painting of the girl fishing from the clouds.

@Charlottesmom I sell most of the crystal fruit. They bring in a fair amount of money. ...Werewolf bride! Kate looked a little scary in that one screenshot. ...Whole lotta flirtin' going on! ...LOL at Kate's snarly face after the ceremony! ...It really does look like Colby wants Kate for himself. ...That shocked face on Riley as Colby kissed his new bride! ...I think Dalia is sending poor hormonal Mortimer mixed messages! Denial is not truth, Dalia Dear! Loved those scenes at the diner with Mortimer and Dalia trying to make the other jealous. And that kiss at the end of the update! Yep, definitely mixed messages, girly.

@Nikkei_Simmer I enjoyed your recon update. That world is pretty eerie with all the fog! Your sims' situation reminds me of a book I read awhile back for a discussion group: THE DOG STARS by Peter Heller.

@Emily4331 I've never played WoW before, but I enjoyed seeing your screenshots. Awesome moose man--with wings!

@meerkattime LOL at tagging Emad. ...It was cool seeing Mea again. Enemies with her dead ex? She should bury his gravestone somewhere dark and deep! I can understand why you might not keep trying for that ghost baby with him! ...Great scenes with Death and poor Mea fainting.

@MKSizzle I like your starter homes. Good idea to practice with something simple. Although your 3 BR is gorgeous. Nothing "simple" about that! Varied roof sections and floor plan. ...Fun pic of the mine with the staring eyes. ...I always play on Epic. I prefer not feeling rushed to complete tasks and skill building. ...Your toddlers are so cute. ...Beautiful garden area too.

@CravenLestat I like your Quan Twin idea! The girls are extreme opposites. But they are awesome and their townhouse is great!

@msbeckycat Poor Kathryn looks so busy! And now she has a cat. Cute little thing though. ...Nice family screenshot of them all. I see there will be a Imaginary Friend to to deal with too!

@Mikezumi Loved your makeover of David Morgan. He's a handsome sim. A lot of the RH sims are good looking. Love that world. ...Donna Morgan looks great too.

Want to see my makeover of David? I had his witchy wife Donna dump the philandering bum and then turn him into a toad!
    qV58YH4H3DH0bk2ZtZKxOrmrfH9Z0JCqTeMh_ed1xb2UtO_rtDS1_-2WHvXOD6l6pdQtsELm5QQicwsjRUvv99uRr3_yQl1cxItBd-qO130SCgjhpR9nD6YeP2HZ8cMcg1TtAl-WxctGSIl5SuY_iyjgPXdIH7PrbyXLkJKFTxJ60odmrAcQPbEpUSUG8iriKgxihvUzDf5sBqquqLxdZ8uL4vTtLz-4TUk1CG8cIhCXwM56jdXmd73SQqI9wJkoEoMBRUVFxrbvgQ_umuQ_PMk8baZpb5T_JhUD7-E8wuKK3kcPrsnpg7R4OKN-dhkmNJ38l_WjK3tjsEI_p8DKOajlg2s5De-NgEg140ypqu-XuUAHrvbhBpePPJliv-UaUm7iinezxvqQxF5woCb2bvIPvJ9OjlOisVjzwBWii1n9KgGnnZDVSqysSqYAkKGt24Z5MIY-7DWHuyBWd9idtxy9bU9jr1F4hdLQ2fY6oikI9h47yCYyve12EVdPBPLDrAKvXC_Uc23uW4xNkfLFSXc2pOvU-k8f0oGz3ZFOmQZEQdB3Qy0e3vSKZjjliBGoWmYd=w1440-h896-no

Then Donna married wealthy Olivier "Daddy" Harbucks.
    ekxXMSIo7CLWuOnq_Wplmxmc4Gr6nM--lGSrBAw_BcSovZBptIfQml-plZXwC7FW-ymZmWEN1Le4IqOPrJPYyIS2umqyl8fQ9yObNrGFqvp567rxZg0RUPHWePA9XCStV8SHbFVlmSmYddbWy7vXyPNoU3RGBWtIRXkAr2XA5FSgXdkXyW_9AUHA29HtRYhEnBtLx3ac_RJ26ak3lxULC7HewMyqmfgVwI98lgUFFtANJL4-TYn9CPjTlHRYxbLreakIdjFhVzG6HgwJ6xdckUfEaoUHe8833PnEPBlZrfOvh1U8CISfue-c7ym-WGTKH5SPHWzOt15jx2GaWfnQ3K0qPiP9V5bVmHxyPS0aYOMouPHWeTWDovk-IOi-6ajwJwhba_uHSXT-O-hKlbB5HLhFnWVJCkAiTPTWQhgCZgFZZBqqmm9l6RWUi-nY91WbeHg46TmVRGLdxITAlswiFNxJwm0h3SI9AFlo6MyGyj-pJJ1Gd33XXijRlGmN6r4HfkLDWGoXa2xzROrX4o1MLK7Td-MzlHoyL91YapvRuh1c2sgRnf1PaPL6EKfgxh3DhI2d=w1440-h896-no

David survived though. His floozy Samantha got to move in with him.
    R9-z_q22Gs-2bXJNSncj2Rlp25QJpAXuidDRJ_fXwbOvydspOvN4xyMlEU6EdmMjn3VIxX-ESK_TAxz66TcUk8xzxwMwmF47GQEfgkRcZ6fhxXtckRdVMCWIy3uP0s2Eq02oAoQ7jpEAMQP1JuG2sfsMma99Oc4Bfo8ds_tgCvj05QxVaeGatSvEQQMeP2HhSQROoCWJH-MwzqngMvIuf_NfdmLLt298Ol_0dGYjnVGHNjTqeoGtqI0lT2FUuBK9R0O5xXNCqMU-2Ddg8ueK6Y5hbKd4RFQGZxYK6EsUe4koyowEMd0bv-N6tDYT4s0H9Wi1H7hwV7Q7Bh4IeuAr7ZuMGtNO5-obSwaaHbc8VHCP36zDgFqUf4MnIMJIeKKSOCx4bgTo5lJqxNxMxFM4iXFQMLsqug4I8_xx_VQQvVfq9iJ13t5CNi1n0_XDa_OHLmnEG9gjkj4mBCd1IF_dNs1cVoixr9tHw2F-QD_DT-J4WW2RmdRNy066OGh2w_UVpwSc24XkH5ygSmW9kQZ79oKI2Xz5FhDdoJiSR1QvSLs_Z-nbYDSdC2yiFrqjqq1gnqBS=w1440-h896-no
    _______

A few random screenshots.

I'm happy to report that the bees have been tamed!
    FoTT9uOQa8p3z-_d8rudTSiVnBCjNSOdpb0NQ8RW6NxH40ahplwRzfE-LGwWy6ax2GwTCB5W7P8tDLX_-4ybw2xchUdeo2MBegCA7jrzCGaAfQyzKo5rw2gYZiLOR1vlXKgF6ibr-I4S9TBz5RPJn_lPzyvl3Qhtoyjx4fvS9C-d4hmlXeHi0-BFWG0iYUHGgdH-dBcncw6LQ33eopJvCn5qYL_RICVUe-IETtGxED5VxHNcglfJSzTpAKZOcvS0VRYMG8G_UHKxg1zRSSAjSbtHYFx4JJtCtR1Z6ScLdiYz7zDL_XX7VsnGJAfJuPXHDILGsV0MnQtvuJWdAL_2dxvFOiv9kPlz_K5J26gTnh-hFmZwtErx7d2RvZ-o1DqlTeDLHIRA76kOGsB1xfPgvJeKypIB7-e0xxgDqNDJM_TAVbWSDquw65AOCGRqHSWEexELKYxYsaoshTVKp_szJrzbS6enVXRVvQbapYPE1V82hVfTmSd-VuTEhtWwDFcNHyfcu9TUs0jX2IA2SNiBW9KSXNHgSzNRW_G5O6ZBxQuj0E1J23kedcFxHhfrbgzLQlrENZbgV8crtC9xqueRNihRZOwbayyGiPFn5ULh=w1572-h880-no

And the household continues to collect high quality fertilizer for the plants without any mucking in the stalls.
    vfgosQGLjFJ8NwE1Xa7Y8X6dkkFq3xAlNwyZN4YnzFyCdtYkbLIVI-L-drvr0URfA70U2XbaZiFQbNnTre-UFg2tCRWL_lmpWoPtu25UxwXqTdL2UzXnkrPALoT5m3yBNk1G_jZTHDbiUhkXPXehmJ3r8Wa-iC2_L-Mh51iOAuD4EUeZWB2ZHP7NaEK9zIdHgkTHPToKcfWQ1fb9uPpvTMUx5FEfmpX1SJdKIuUbn-xJ87uQDB0t-VmnHJLoWxALsRGBTS8JdmyOVxQoz5VQjC0ICHDvZV9qVoaQ0FhHX62EXOIazHscDRisqcLSvLQHxxT3aXFHjw8e4IFWCaD98fya3N3xMvVK7xI06-Ab12Obj9zi45SshyoKNlhaPBRrWbj-DhML4akgFDXZOdWSkK7KQmqWjo9fypaaG2n6749BJDjbuICk6mXUCe_s3kBA0iRqtebrgJzDptzlikmavkfzQredVG5ZKWJUWIr3C9rFaYMv-63h8LgoHoBkbc_HMsHbHX_F1QOAyEoE7C1SNPy5KE_Qoe9jyZvG1SWx9H5L3EEotdl-nFwD1eKcr_bH_NmCmeNurE5tgwEwAGjY9wF2OhdjxMPbPPRLJQp2=w1572-h880-no

Bebhinn actually chose a non-business-related activity.
    YPVKecpb-1RKhgU0DtcSp4EcfbsQEAiFbaTIdVQZtZbthkiANQcIZqCbolTfWrfXx0X-gaxkM2czeYH2qMH3q8d4WPyzQQ_X_cKohcc7iC6YDmeClPr7SPtNR6fxyIqnLw7SFjbJbhXQAOpKe8wDPWdDii7VqGl9Cib9cbQwyikAc743klXce6y_jfljkMnL0zEzUH22f9e67f4rHfNNNhDZGI2HWk5RLIKFeJ4oYEJj92wj2cCIYy8c8NHRw1yfzBjPtdrvmUMiU-506DWujaJAHyA8HMto2tBQ6VzE4IZz27iv9Ne8rq5umNoQQO_yDxnAZF6kjaLEN_zP2yHu2yAdkNPznsCX6bKpPzK8VTgtuGi-MHK2nl8emBU1DMJDFJnMBJ1TLzCtrdouA95KUXhb2ntWSPTyQ9zVw50X5dJgOMjV-jXAmFA7NkIgtRB7kyZ5YIiGaBqEVEJdT8RU98Xguq8mbisKbHDlU64YjD6nW7PUcd-mzmD1wiV7y0U83eviNfugrdAGFTKZIe_TtlBDn3MNaOYeb8aUhhrG40CTAj0kX30ShY5XuAr7vTvqnSvlAUaOYfJ_e_wtOCd3FdcHTZBaPgNjKaxbhyXa=w1572-h880-no

Pudge and Tigger line up to be pampered by the family.
    L83_qM9xFGomcKieMJxiJbEf5yakVtpGMAY_zOx7bCoahwv3GW3FxhusRWkoA9cNoDibrwHJUKHR1dHl-p8LJ92TK4JhMDaxY1EaI_sj2il4doojoKidyLdlVToqHbN58fmWNk1-W2SgNG6zmBcIRRa35S3gpVFZNla7lJI8mthDdZhSqya-YWBZ2Sgx9Zl-nhDKLVDXhR26T3uWz-dqcB3okNw76EIcapY-kO11sxEW2e1bwcNBCIHGYIa6756ATGurxtM1EIcbqTH22meKtK6SuDh_b6su1xomrOJqu-MtW7efTrBeVaS-C43kxNpQ6sgyKe9oSf51I-iqSwPgRGUMFpIICSHRrtquVKhrkh2-eMYGiH2p_BGr5orxn_EYyEiJhOtvLUInLfeQadIX-hpgeh0_srJlkTdPeZ5mQywNmseyWKiRGW2oGAo-GrmVdL_PrTM0eRQ2ckW38gkVqcRlBpZR1Fjq_S8yVnRjz0ET3T0IgGS2o9uTpLt3VZZo1oXPRmNAjA62yaR1ur3PYTeAbAyP9TP5OUq-LnIGcCyRiD29wtZe4YUzAB9bB_SusP1Ebgg2Kvzu_49QVbSL06gyfylNU_h9YgamGtQr=w1572-h880-no

I found Tigger playing in the puddle (a Hyper action). We won't question where the puddle came from!
    PaHzF8l6teJNKVPKZu4HnK1r6Qbs2t2NMVIiIknybl9L1gbv9u6TotFV6XwJnCbwtUPHz49HARwXWMI7o0c_rV4pMrzfesLmltuc-6Nrbyvyvn0tsA4CbNxZD90mHs-0GA3froRt3A2tbyArRkwnbM8KamMMVNTkMpydReMG0iaKiO-xBa1T-31mUtt95xFjazOrVpvnbe0fOl3FH4t2h6UDkJ1fCTkpSGu45jr3yFdZ_ngQUgfBaGq_g_McSVRnwP_yxEgWENuI0rZ9uJ66A957hzabqx-5FdwbPOT5h7Ao_iSTU3BKqvK_9FSFZJ5OlGvGZdoZw6nWroESHgTLQzKZkjgYd8k74bilYYyap_GsHHVnYiGnGPwg7rBlOkXApdzy4xH6E-Gj60fcqavYnXnnvACMlzcghQ3HWRr9Y6Yw2EConv2fbKLXbt0mHRkd8E8XU2Zc0oJnZjpwcA1B0DKEqX9nh92xLI7JpJqE2hjwoHjgNbpF08pI_c9LhFTOcfAyWWfeCBcDTKS9D-g_ly7M5e4gpOWgLkH8nUcdrj50Gbg82est1OQFylrmzXSdHM8sXPzTXJU-lwX2_-SOP_9XpEsy53CDg3L8dP86=w1572-h880-no
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @lanlyn Hehee thank you! You should try it sometime!

So, I downloaded an in-progress world by Potato Ballad Sims on Tumblr - a recreation of Boroughsburg in NYC Has a lot of nice decorative buildings to make the town feel more full. And, omg, it is stunning.
    uLYEC25.jpg
  • Options
    @lanlyn I think David is being treated unfairly because of his supposed affair. I didn't check out his relationships but I understand that he and the girl he got pregnant are only friends and not romantic interests. As far as I am concerned she might as well be having an alien pregnancy because David can't possibly have touched her ;)
    Having said that, enjoyed your treatment of him and am glad that both he and Donna found love in the end :)
  • Options
    MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    @lanlyn I should pay some attention to the historical ones, but this time I came there to party, so I haven't seen them much. But I never miss rise buildings, they have a kind of mysterious power on me. :)
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @emorrill I really hope the issue gets fixed soon. :( I'm glad that the mods here are very understanding and willing to try and fix the issue.
    I'm an okay cook. My partner does most of the cooking and knows little tricks that I don't. So, whenever I do make something, I'm always asking for tips on how to make it better. Luckily, he's pretty patient with me and doesn't mind helping.
    Thanks for the comment!
    Yes, my SS is on the right with the brown eyes. I don't know if you can see them through the glasses. My sister has blue eyes and recently dyed her hair a lighter color, so that's what I went with on her SS.

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice update! It's such a hard life to live, but I really love the sort of apocalyptic style. I used to do Apocalyptic challenges for TS2. It made the game so much harder with all the restrictions, but each restriction lifted felt like such a big accomplishment. :)

@Charlottesmom My sim weddings never go the way I want them to either. The only way they ever do is if I take away everyone's free will and micromanage every little thing, which isn't my style. :lol:
    Best place to flirt with someone is at a wedding...with a woman who is just recently married. Sims have no shame. :D
    Kate! It's your wedding day!
    Colby, I love you, but go away!
    I do feel like Dalia is giving Mortimer mixed signals. She obviously remembers what happened, but doesn't want to admit to it, so she's avoiding him and rejecting any sort of affection he tries to give her.
    Although, then trying to make each other jealous is going about it the wrong way, but it would be boring if there wasn't drama! :D
    Well, at least it worked. :lol: Let's just hope she doesn't go back to snubbing him the next day. That seems to be her style.

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments! I love the SV sims, but I think most of them need a lot of work. River is cute as is, but her nose bothered me and once I adjusted that, I had to adjust everything else, but kept her face shape as is because I love it.

@bekkasan That might be it. I'll try downloading directly and seeing what happens. :)

@MKSizzle Trust me, I feel your pain. There aren't many skintones that cover babies as well. I'm just glad that my favorite skin by Kurasoberina does and burntwaffles has a skintone for babies if you like more MM.
    I like those houses and Chloe and Bradley are adorable!

@lanlyn Nice update! I haven't had dragons in so long! I can never remember how to get a black dragon either. I always go with purple because it's my favorite color whenever I used to have them. :lol:
    I love Neat sims, but sometimes they can be tedious because they insist on picking up even things you want to leave out. Namely pet toys or toddler toys that belong in the toybox. It got to where I would stick something in pet's or toddler's inventory so that they'd have something to play with, without the sim taking it away to clean up. Luna's doing so well with her jumping and poor Tempest! :(

@Mikezumi Luckily, EA did get better at making Asian sims in later EPs. :)
    I got the Expanded version from here It's completely CC free and also has added premades from other worlds into it. It is a really big world, so you might experience some lag if your computer isn't up to handling it long term. I've had to do a lot of portering in order to play long saves, but I think it's worth it.
    Gobias needed a lot of work, but I'm proud of how he turned out. :)
    I don't like going into CAS to adjust the weight of premades. I usually let the game decide if it wants to make them lose weight.
    Connor didn't need much adjusting, but his face, blended with another sim's face doesn't look so good on offspring in its original state. I found that out the hard way when Persephone and he had the twins.
    Thanks for the comments! :)

@CravenLestat They look great! :heart: I demand that they be put up for download when you're done with them!

@meerkattime I wonder why Mea and Goodwin hate each other now. :(
    Someone always dying and ruining performances. :lol:
    Poor Mea.

@Mikezumi David is very good looking with the tweaks! I like how he still looks like David too. You just made a few improvements. :)

@PalmArrow Nice pictures! :)

@Mikezumi The nose on Donna looks so much better! Great job on her! :)

@lanlyn Okay! I think I might have it. Thank you! I have more makeovers to do, but I wanted to go ahead and stick my SS and sister into the world.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited July 2018
    It did rain here the whole evenign last nice,
    even saw two younger kids happily running out in the rain.

@MKSizzle I hate problems with cc hope you are able to solve it.
    Wonderful screenshots.

@LunBeauty I am not good creating myseilf in sims.
    Yours are great.

@PalmArrow Congrats to the wedding

@Mikezumi Wonderful makeover

@lanlyn Loved your updates

@bekkasan I loved your recent update

@meerkattime Finally rained here last night.
    I like warm weather but not extreme high temperatures like 30 c which we had the past
    few weeks I prefer 20 c.

@Charlottesmom Loved the outtakes, great udpate

@Karritz Thanks finally got rain last night.

@Emily4331 Nice characters have fun with wow.
    I used to play years ago but did not like the things after mop so I
    quit.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    While working on my SS save, I realized that I had two updates for my Legacy that I hadn't even posted yet. I figured I'd better get on that before I forget and get too far behind. :lol:
    The first batch will be 3 parts and the second batch, which I'll probably post later, is just 2 parts. Hope everyone enjoys! :)

Legacy Family Part 21.1
    41693967560_3eb22c3e9c_o.png
    The family had pancakes for breakfast the next morning.

41693967120_f1224dcf83_o.png
    Lucy showered and got dressed after breakfast and spent some time with Chip, praising him for being Neat.

41693966760_829f263360_o.png
    Her parents were taking a shower together, so Lucy went outside to tend to the plants. A greenhouse had been built and soil rugs had been added so that they could tend to the plants even in winter.

41693966360_0786b67986_o.png
    41693966090_377698bd2d_o.png
    Jessica and Irwin had a lot of fun in the shower, but still wanted to be all over each other, choosing to make-out rather than help out with chores.

41693965680_0344059235_o.png
    Lucy visited the junkyard and gathered some scrap metal to add to the workbench, which she used for her inventing.

42785333004_e5023ba0db_o.png
    Irwin managed to make a Capacity to Love trait chip for Robina and decided to save it for when he thought Robina might like to find love.

41693964800_24f0e7e9cc_o.png
    Albert called Lucy and asked if she could meet him at the library. She agreed and headed there. She didn't have to wait long before he showed up, greeting her with a kiss.

41693964080_dd858c552a_o.png
    Even though she was happy to see him, she also wondered why he had asked her to come. Apparently he had something important to tell her.

42785328604_93c206c61f_o.png
    41693963270_88f60f03d5_o.png
    42785327244_652681158b_o.png
    41693962600_6a7575b741_o.png
    Albert sat her down in one of the more secluded areas of the library and began to tell her of his life in France. He told her that he'd been married and they had two children together. He assured Lucy that he wasn't married anymore, as he and his wife had separated a year and a half before he came to Meadow Glen.

Lucy didn't know how she felt being with a man who was once married. She asked if he was legally separated from his wife. Albert assured her that he was and also told her that she had passed away from cancer a few weeks back. She'd been battling it for years now and none of the treatments were working. Even more heartbreaking, was that their children that they had together while they were living in France had no living relatives there as both his wife's parents and his parents were dead and the rest of their extended family didn't want to take them in. So, he'd decided to pay for them to come here and they were both living with him.

She listened to his story. While she was a little mad that he'd been married before, she softened at the thought of his two kids without a mother and assured him that she understood, but if he ever kept a big secret from her again, she'd kick the plum out of him. He agreed that this was the only secret he'd kept.

42785325504_a406ac8f50_o.png
    They spent the rest of the time in comfortable silence together until it was time for Albert to head to work.

41693961350_17776536cf_o.png
    Lucy went outside to perform for tips and increase her job performance.

43501753421_cc87d0744a_o.png
    My SS visited the library and chatted with Willow. It made sense, since she's a heavy bookworm like me. ;)

41693960400_c7402d7573_o.png
    Irwin had a few ghosts to banish at his job. He was at level 8, but there was no telling if he'd be able to get to the top and retire before he passed away.

43501752061_536dc4ea9e_o.png
    Once finished with his job for the evening, Irwin went to the graveyard and released the spirits, allowing them to cross over.

28615462777_b345f5e53a_o.png
    He visited the catacombs as well and found a few treasures, including some copper and an unknown rare seed.

43454064682_264fc4d46a_o.png
    Robina had some free time, so she taught Chip how to hunt. He was a genius, so he picked up on it rather quickly.

28615462137_8104962fb5_o.png
    Lucy came home and learned how to make cobbler.

43454063842_bab8649f5e_o.png
    Robina worked on her Sci Fi novel in her spare time and managed to earn some money fromt he chapters she submitted.

29630914278_db7036bcaf_o.png
    Jessica cleaned Humberto's cage. The poor turtle ended up dying not long after this.

43454063052_27d0756599_o.png
    Irwin and Jessica watched the stars together before heading to bed.

29630913608_fef92b5256_o.png
    Knowing the family would be hungry the next morning, Robina prepared food for everyone.

43454061862_9dc6d52f19_o.png
    It wasn't the usual breakfast they were used to, but it was still very delicious. Only Jessica complained because it wasn't proper to have curry this early in the morning, but seeing how much her husband and daughter enjoyed it, she soon got over her pickiness and began to eat, finding it delicious.

29630912968_2287ff2044_o.png
    Jessica watered the plants when she was done eating. She felt like she was the only one who could properly tend the garden, even though Irwin and Lucy still did a good job, themselves. Maybe she should learn to stop being so particular about certain things?

43454060932_71128f2b8c_o.png
    Lucy worked on improving her inventing skill.

29630911948_d310147521_o.png
    Cherry and Gaucho finally noticed each other and tried for a baby! Cherry was now pregnant with the next generation of horses!

The next part will be up shortly! :)
  • Options
    Legacy Family Part 21.2
    43454059922_a1dc848c9d_o.png
    Beverly was at the horse ranch on her horse, Trooper. Accordigng to notifications, she was getting really good at riding.

29630911188_4f713e638c_o.png
    43454058882_a50978397f_o.png
    Lucy took Chip to the dog part and spent some time playing with him. Unfortunately, no one else came by with their dogs, but they still had fun together.

29630910278_6e30df6109_o.png
    Jessica visited the horse ranch to train Cherry for racing. She was so close to mastering her racing skill.

43454057792_a9b6ef5eca_o.png
    29630909358_64a0473408_o.png
    Scarlet came by and cheered for her mom as she practiced, looking very pretty in her new spring dress.

43454056582_58471df921_o.png
    29630908548_026ea38591_o.pngScreenshot-38 by Kendra Doty, on Flickr
    Jessica dismounted Cherry and let the horse drink from the trough while she hugged her daughter. They hadn't really seen each other after Scarlet moved out, and now Scarlet was a single mother. Jessica could murder that man for leaving her to raise a baby by herself.

41693949530_a1564e806f_o.png
    42597345855_f0a444f80b_o.png
    Jessica pushed her negative thoughts aside and gave Scarlet a gift, which was the playpen that she and her siblings used to play in when they were little. Scarlet really loved the gift as it reminded her of home.

43501741401_4352459ac1_o.png
    Scarlet invited Jessica over to her house to meet Sydney. She was an adorable little girl who looked like a mixture of both her parents, although Jessica could see a lot of her dad in her.

42597345255_59f5b6302f_o.png
    Jessica immediately picked her up and began to play with her. Sydney took to her grandmother right away.

43501740361_b952c98372_o.png
    Sydney watched her mom play games on the computer while Jessica cleaned up around the house.

43501739871_1edd45d287_o.png
    42597344195_1371e6a787_o.png
    The two women finally sat down and caught up on everything that had been happening in their lives. Jessica told Scarlet about Lucy's new boyfriend and Scarlet expressed her happiness for her sister. She also asked if Cid had been around to see his daughter. Scarlet said that Cid visited once a month to take Sydney to the park, which Jessica displayed disapproval for. He needed to spend way more than once a month with his daughter, but there was no way Scarlet would file for joint custody. She didn't trust that he would be able to handle Sydney long term. Jessica was inclined to agree.

29630903678_87165f7dfb_o.png
    While Scarlet went upstairs to take a short nap, Jessica taught Sydney how to talk.

42597343405_0931b723b4_o.png
    Knowing that her daughter would probably be hungry when she got up, Jessica prepared her famous chili that Scarlet really loved.

29630902528_8df3c9f38b_o.png
    The smell of cooked meat and the mixture of spices woke Scarlet up and she came downstairs to eat with her mother. The leftovers were put away for later.

42597342875_3b91bda7eb_o.png
    Scarlet offered to do the dishes and Jessica took Sydney upstairs and potty trained her.

29630901338_db63a92f21_o.png
    Lucy had quite the audience while performing for tips outside of the bistro.

42597341915_9c25ddc359_o.png
    Jessica entered Gaucho into a few competitions and won some prize money from them.

29630899758_f25f3be815_o.png
    42597341055_e9d0d2a2d3_o.png
    Irwin did his job of banishing a few ghosts and made it to level nine of his career in the process.

29630898288_36637dd2eb_o.png
    42597339905_ebd9f6a111_o.png
    Lucy was the first one home from her day of performing and had some leftover hot and sour soup for dinner while Zoey was in a playful mood and played with her wall dancer toy.

29630896628_6d5cc9a4d6_o.png
    Chip was asked to guard the house for a few hours to make sure that no intruders tried to enter.

42597339065_6f6740a7b1_o.png
    Robina read up on gardening so that she could help Jessica. The garden was getting very big and would be a little difficult for just one person to handle.

29630895178_9f3c3d339f_o.png
    Irwin came home from his job and had some soup as well before heading to bed.

28615445627_ba87e71ffa_o.png
    The family had fish and chips the next morning for breakfast. Robina was in her usual place again, studying gardening.

Last part of this batch will be up shortly!
  • Options
    Legacy Famil Part 21.3
    42597337665_410c9226a4_o.png
    There was a simfest going on and Lucy asked if she could be apart of it. Given that there weren't any other performers and Lucy's track record of giving good performances, the proprieter allowed her to go on next.

28615444477_b81d0248ea_o.png
    42597336835_7e55cdcea2_o.png
    Lucy performed to the best of her ability with her family watching and supporting her in the audience.

42785304844_78686380d7_o.png
    Grayson stopped by the coffee shop and Jessica was so happy to see him that she just had to hold onto him for a few minutes before being pulled away from by her husband. Jessica had become very clingy toward her children ever since they moved out.

42597336185_f3301e13b9_o.png
    Irwin distracted his wife from begging Grayson to move back in by playing a game of catch with her.

42785304334_83896a73b0_o.png
    42597335015_f136f1486b_o.png
    Everyone headed to the Spring Festival after the show and hunted for eggs together.

42785303924_dfbe401536_o.png
    Lucy performed for tips and earned a few hundred simoleons.

43501729721_c0a38f5edb_o.png
    My SS searched for eggs as well, but didn't find any since they all kept being found by Irwin or Jessica.

42785303354_1db3e42301_o.png
    Grayson managed to find a very nice green egg with purple polkadots.

43501728091_7d1e89aba0_o.png
    Elise's second pregnancy was starting to show and soon Jessica would have another grandchild.
    *The baby turned out to be a boy, which Elise and Norm named Nate.*

42785302744_bc136ef3e7_o.png
    43501726481_ab3910ec7c_o.png
    Jessica couldn't wait to put the new baby's picture with her other grandchildren and kept asking when it would be born. Luckily, Elise was pretty patient with her mother.

42785302014_ab8f2a39c6_o.png
    Lucy gained a bigger audience, all who gave her generous tips.

43501724921_c7292a8072_o.png
    Irwin and Jessica spent some time together. He could see that his wife was excited about the prospect of another grandchild, so was he, but he wasn't as overbearing as she was when it came to them. His only hope was that he would be able to see Lucy's first child born before Jessica and he passed away.

43501724291_75573f8653_o.png
    There was dancing at the festival with the family shaking their tushes together.

42785300814_f5e59e43c9_o.png
    43501722841_2312b19d48_o.png
    The kissing booth girl had gotten quite a few customers today, but the poor guy hadn't gotten anyone. He wondered if it was because his breath smelled, or maybe his armpits stank.

43501721871_c45c04fbb4_o.png
    Irwin was very good at horseshoes, my simself...not so much. Then again, I was never good at that game in rl either.

42785299624_137760e5e5_o.png
    43501720431_98b3e1aac8_o.png
    Irwin performed his job that night and harvested a few plants from his customers' home to plant in his own garden in the morning.

42785298894_c2d66ed296_o.png
    43501719171_5ef1fd3546_o.png
    Irwin's second job just happened to be at his son Killian's house. He was able to see his grandchildren. James had grown into an adorable toddler who looked a lot like his sister and had Jessica's green eyes as well.

43454032652_28fc273881_o.png
    29630878018_d5dd8f68f2_o.png
    After banishing all the spectres, Irwin played with his grandchildren.

43454031892_fe09619e04_o.png
    Maggie invited him to have some dinner before he went back home and he was happy to accept.

29630876928_552c5d0ff1_o.png
    Maggie did the dishes and Irwin gave Rachel and James a bottle each as they were both very hungry and fussing.

43454030752_93124cd72c_o.png
    Jessica and Lucy came home from their jobs and had leftover hot and sour soup as they were both too tired to cook.

29630875298_b0d705e752_o.png
    41693922190_e84591d87f_o.png
    Before he left, Irwin put the kids to bed for Maggie and Killian, who just got home and was exhausted.

29630874048_00f899184c_o.png
    The next morning, Jessica had a little help with the gardening from Robina, who was able to give the plants optimum fertalization.

41693921060_57d1557d6b_o.png
    29630872688_74e4521ff2_o.png
    Lucy practiced her martial arts and earned a yellow belt before moving on to the board breaker.

41693920070_6c03b4cc9a_o.png
    While Lucy was busy outside, Jessica and Irwin took advantage of their alone time for a bit of woohoo.

41693919300_c48b8650bb_o.png
    Irwin took Chip out for a walk while Jessica completed a few more chores around the house.

29630869858_c6d199e0b6_o.png
    Cherry finally had her foal, a little mare that the family named Lady!

29630869258_3ff676ca53_o.png
    Since Gaucho had fulfilled his duties in helping Cherry sire a foal, he was sold for a decent amount of money, and that was enough to put Jessica to level 9 of her career.

43501711341_2c12efbfa7_o.png
    Lucy got a call from Scarlet and spent about an hour talking to her.

29630866778_1764ef0774_o.png
    Lady watched her mother race, hoping to be just as good as her when she got older.

That's it for this batch! I'll have the next one available probably later this evening or tomorrow! Hope everyone enjoyed! :)
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Mikezumi , Roaring Heights is awesome for backstories, drama everywhere!! I know you’re more into family play and genetics but reading about some of those families is highly amusing. RH is my third favorite world behind SV and Bridgeport. :smiley:
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I actually enjoyed reading their backstories on Sim Wiki. I would totally disregard their back stories if I played in the town since I don't believe a sim's story begins until I start playing them ;) The world does look beautiful but the sims are disappointing so far.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Perfect Genetics Challenge Generation 1 Episode 16 is currently loading to YouTube. I'll let you know in the morning when I've got it loaded. It's just after 10 pm here now so I'm turning off the computer and going to sleep. The tablet will continue loading the video overnight. It runs for 14 minutes.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited July 2018
    pg. 2831
    @bekkasan Interesting families. I can't really see much likeness between their supposed characters though. I didn't know that plumbots can mess up if they're saved to the library! I hope your lost bots can be saved somehow.
    @TadOlson Nice build.
    @mikezumi I like the tweaked nose. It's subtle but makes a difference.
    Nice work on Christopher. He looks better but still very recognisable.
    Have you ever tried doing a makeover on Ho Sung Kim? I just looked at his female form and it's horrendous. I tried, but I think he might be a lost cause.
    @lanlyn Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on the house :smile:
    @PalmArrow George is adorable. I didn't know that sims change their career clothes daily in the police career. The hat and sunglasses do make Nathaniel look like a wealthy traveler. Looks like lots of people attended the party. I like the hair you chose for Siobhan :smile:
    That's a very elaborate hat! Haha I do see Prince William a little now that you mention it.
    @MKSizzle I see Brad Pitt a little in Jack. I hope you were able to get rid of the cc that's causing these deformed babies. Twins is exciting!
    @plushtrap_107 Ammie is cute. How nice of Auron to interrupt his sister.
    @Charlottesmom Sorry about Blue :cry:. I enjoy your new/old updates. I know Kate's side but I don't think that I was around for the early Goth parts.
    Thanks for the sweet comments. You can send me empty houses if you want lol. That would be a challenge for me to avoid using cc :tongue:

pg. 2832
    @CravenLestat Those pug pjs are so cute! I want!!
    @Silverofdreams30 Your version of the F4 guys are so cute. I also really love your Tsukushi, I hope Tsukasa and Rui both get hearts for her :smile:
    @MoonandStars83 That's a bit harsh of them. There's thousands of downloads on MTS, I thought anyone could upload anything there.
    @TeenWolf_1999 I love that house in Monte Vista.
    @lanlyn I don't play logged in, but I was just able to log in via the launcher. I'm just surprised that deleting the caches from Internet Explorer didn't work. That's meant to fix it 99% of the time :frowning:
    Oops just read ahead to see that you fixed it, yay! That's amazing news. I bet you're feeling relieved now :smiley:
    I think I remember you sharing those pictures first time round. The moodlets are a nice detail.

pg. 2833
    @emorrill I got your latest tag this morning! I seriously hope it's fixed for good now. I'm glad to hear your diet is going well. I'm really lazy and like to cook quick meals too lol. That's why I won't let myself quit playing sport, because if I do I know that I'll get really unfit. Take your time on the writing. Sometimes it's just nice to play and relax.
    @Nikkei_Simmer That's good news that you get to play on a desktop now. I hope that will help to alleviate your game issues. Getting an external drive is a good idea. It's where I put all my backup saves. I'm thinking of getting a second one just in case my first one fails on me.
    @Nyx_Nightmare Sorry that Uni was causing you lag. Your new sim Hannah has an interesting story. It sounds like Gobias doesn't have long to go.
    @msbeckycat Nice pictures :smile:
    @Charlottesmom I hope Matthew enjoys the pug shirt! Samantha is lovely before and after. Light looks too tough to be wearing a cute pug shirt haha. I can't believe I forgot about Watari too. Your version of him is very accurate. I seriously wouldn't have known that it was Sebastian... apart from him swinging hands with Ciel. The hair and beard make him look like a starving artist.
    @lanlyn Those crystal flowers have some really cool effects. Thanks for sharing them with us :smile:
    Emad always knows how to soften Bebhinn up. Go Sherry! Tyron and Natalia are such a cute couple.
    @Nikkei_Simmer Tania and Matt have a lot of work to do. I wonder how many other survivors there are in the area. Good luck to Tania growing that orchard. Catching 500 trout seems like a very tall order!

pg. 2834
    @PalmArrow The wedding arch at the beach looks pretty. I think they're keen to start their own family :smile:
    @lanlyn Lynne's floating smiley faces are cute, and so were Natalia's hearts. I love the colours of all the different fruits. Emad's brave for trying the curry!
    I don't know about sims but in real life sometimes opposites attract. Mikel and Sherry might have other things in common. I see he tried his luck with Lynne. She must have kicked him out haha. Yikes indeed. They like each other but not enough apparently.

pg. 2835
    @LunBeauty Yours and your sister's simselves are so cute! :smile:
    My SS is here. Feel free to use her :smile:
    @Vincent_Vengeance The crib is from Around the Sims 3. It's the first one on this page.
    @PalmArrow Siobhan got some good genetics from Claire, she's gorgeous! I really like the pattern on the white, pink and black dress. Congrats on the pregnancy!
    @bekkasan Awww that's so sweet of Alexandra and Jared to send Dimitri tools for making nectar. I hope they both have fun making nectar and jam. Allyson and Nikita both look awesome in their yellow clothes. Dimitri's system is working well for him to make a profit. I hope Kiara gets a good profit at the market too. I've never had a sim get a bad grade for school so it's interesting to see what happens. Zane must have got told off big time! I hope with Allyson's help, Zane will do well in school tomorrow. I wonder if Dimitri is enjoying stomping on the grapes. Zane looks very shy approaching Kiara. She must have really scared him before. I'm glad they're on good terms though. I don't think Kiara would be able to stay angry for long.
    @krabby_pattiess If you have trouble remembering, you should think about getting NRaas Saver. With it in play it pushes you to save every hour or how ever long you want to set it for.
    @emorrill Sorry that's not the reply you were hoping for. At least you know that they are working on it. I still got your tag so maybe it's not working for some people only. No worries! I'm sorry if it made it sound like I was rushing you as that wasn't my intention.
    I can't run any kind of HQ mod in my SV save (even after all the work I did porting them) because that long running save has so much to load up that it usually crashes when saving anyway. I don't think it's necessary to have a HQ mod anyway, not while playing at least.
    @Nikkei_Simmer Now I'm wondering how nutritious a goldfish really is. I can't imagine that they have much meat on them :lol:. The tree saplings are growing nicely. The fog is really spooky! It sets a great atmosphere for Nightmare City though.

pg. 2836
    @Emily4331 I've never played WoW but I love Wooby! :grin:
    @Charlottesmom Kate's keeping it classy. I hope she didn't destroy any of the furniture! Colby nooo. Elizabeth is a MARRIED old evil genie. Thinking about death isn't the best sign you're right... Colby is just causing problems. I can't believe he kissed Kate right in front of Riley... on their wedding day! :open_mouth::angry: I can see why you were getting frustrated. It's just a big whole mess :lol:
    I think Mortimer is just scaring Dalia away. It's hard for her to have the situation under control when she doesn't remember anything. I suppose she must still feel in a way like she's meant to be looking after Mortimer not getting into a relationship with him. They're both being silly now... trying to get each other jealous. Haha have a taste of your own medicine Morty. That's what you get for messing with Dalia in the first place :lol: Ooooh Dalia definitely won. Mortimer wouldn't have expected that!
    @emorrill Woop woop! Good job! 3 minutes is around what mine takes :smile:
    You can use the Sims3Pack Installer to convert Sims3packs to packages, and then from there you can merge them. I have started using the program recently so to avoid using the launcher and it works like a charm.
    Here's how I set it up. I made two folders, one called 'Packs to convert' and the other called 'packs that have been converted'. Then when you have the program open you just select the first folder and set the destination to your packages folder. Always click rename files on save or else they will get saved as gibberish and you won't know what's what. Then I just move the sims3packs to my converted folder so I still have a copy of them. I hope that's what you were after :smile:
    @MKSizzle HQ mods increase the visual texture on sims. It's not bad for your computer unless your system can't handle ultra graphics. However, the game hates it lol. As I explained before, the game can only use a certain amount of memory. For me when I open my game, it's already used up more than half its memory so I can't play with HQ for long. I don't know if it will help your issues. What are you graphic settings at the moment? Do you have advanced rendering, sim detail on high etc. 90% of the time I just play with default graphics (all on ultra) and I find that's high quality enough for me.
    Your starter home is really cute! You're really good at building. Nice roof work on your 3 bedroom house. The abandoned mine is an easter egg that pops up in a few other worlds too. It's nice that Chloe and Bradley got different colour hair. Their garden is getting very big!
    @Emily4331 Zaqiel is handsome, even if his eyebrows are insanely pointy :wink:
    @lanlyn Tigger isn't much bigger than the squirrel. I wonder how it got inside. It was cool seeing Fiend flying around. I had to look for a close up picture of the black dragon as I thought that it looked like he was wearing a tuxedo... I'm sure Tyron and Sherry mean well. The brick wall is the hardest jump. I'm sure Luna will be able to jump it soon.
    @mikezumi Thanks for your lovely comments. I'll leave the grass for now and hope the mailman doesn't leave the newspaper or bills in it. I also had a lot of time to play today, it was really nice :smile:
    Have fun with RH! I have it but never played in it. I look forward to seeing you explore it.
    I agree that long faces don't translate well on females. Which is a shame because I quite like David's look. I like your changes and the female version is a cutie!
    @CravenLestat That's a really cool idea! Both sides of the house are charming in their own way. Yin's side is just beautiful with the flowers :smile:
    @meerkattime Nice update of Mea. Maybe things with Thomas will be better next time.
    @msbeckycat Nice family picture.

pg. 2837
    @TadOlson Great pictures and nice paintings!
    @PalmArrow Whoever sent the fountain was very generous! In a way, Odessa and Clark are thinking about the newlyweds from beyond the grave. How sweet that Bella and Mortimer got back together in the end :smile:
    @mikezumi Donna's nose looks a lot better. I much prefer her green eyes too.
    @lanlyn Thanks! I love him :smile:
    I thought that David looked like a nice guy but apparently not! Good on Donna for getting what she wants :smile:
    @Emily4331 I've had the tab open for Boroughsburg for weeks that I almost forgot about it. It looks like a large world though so I'm not sure how good it is for a long game. I'd love to see more pictures! :smile:
    @LunBeauty Albert's story is a bit sad. I wonder how it must feel for Lucy to think about being a potential step-mother. Aw poor Humberto. Congrats on the new foal, how exciting :smile:
    I like the pattern on Scarlet's dress. Still can't believe Cid cut and ran from her. Sydney is very unique! Is that her natural hair colour? :open_mouth:
    I hope that Lucy had better luck with the crowd this time. Nate is a really cute name. I'm sure that Jessica is happy to get another grandchild. Maybe the kissing booth guy should take off his silly hat if he wants to gather more interest lol. James is such a lil cute :love: He looks a lot like his dad. Lady is sooo cute. I love her colouring. She looks like she's half black half brown.

That was a workout for my fingers. I hope everyone sees their tags :smile:
    Post edited by coco on
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited July 2018
    I will be back again later after my break from the forums finishes :smile: I have been busy this weekend but I have placed a bid on Ebay again which I hope to win :smile:

001.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    I suppose that it's time I reveal the not so secret.. secret. Sun had her second baby over a month ago. It was another boy! I finally decided on naming him Artis. His nickname is Artie. Bit of a weird name but I think it suits him :wink:. I still have to write him into the story, remember my last update was Sun and Saville in the ocean.

I can't help but share a few pictures here since he aged up while I was playing today. He rolled Insane which I've never played with before. Should be interesting especially as Jeremiah rolled Genius. He looks a lot like his brother and both inherited features from mum. I had a peek at him aged up (which I never ever do!) as I was worried about Sun's nose being too big for males. PM me if you want to see :smile:
    TS3_W_2018-07-22_14-48-12-33.png
    TS3_W_2018-07-22_14-48-38-58.png
    TS3_W_2018-07-22_14-49-53-84.png
    TS3_W_2018-07-22_14-45-43-78.png

Jeremiah: You expect me to eat this drivel? Leave me at once.
    TS3_W_2018-07-22_14-59-58-92.png

Jeremiah: Wait is this what I think it is? You did well this time servant. Mmm my precious lime pancakes :yum:
    TS3_W_2018-07-22_14-58-28-81.png

@Charlottesmom These pictures are for you :wink:
    Hori looked nice when he woke up today.
    TS3_W_2018-07-22_15-50-31-81.png
    TS3_W_2018-07-22_15-50-13-71.png
    TS3_W_2018-07-22_15-50-04-09.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited July 2018
    @coco Artis is so cute, congrats to the parents hehe.
    Thank you, I have not played around in that save much yet,
    will do when im back from my vacation.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top