Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited March 2018
    @bekkasan I changed the voice in my head for you. I have one for everyone on here and read their posts in their voice. It usually has to do with your profile pictures. You used to be a toddler and @Charlottesmom used to be Vlad, but I changed that too. Also, 2014 is a long time. I wasn’t even a simmer back then!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Going to do some music this evening I think and then I will choose a name for my Sim :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Here is another update

[img][/img]UGwSjp3.jpg

Audra started with greeting Anoki

[img][/img]OgJVJf3.jpg

More guests arrived and they had burgers

[img][/img]mnYcQGH.jpg

Jeffrey danced with Liz Tarry

[img][/img]mrwHaBM.jpg

Harold Asange enjoyed the water stream

[img][/img]9yM7C16.jpg

Nicole Lawry and Steve Texas has something going on

[img][/img]2kLw2uO.jpg

Gabby Ahmed seems to have a crush on Eddy

[img][/img]y9tAzQw.jpg

who could care less and relaxed by himself

[img][/img]JKwDs2y.jpg

The bonfire is popular

[img][/img]oPohPF2.jpg

Eddy

[img][/img]Wv3AWUr.jpg

Jeffrey Dean

[img][/img]EEiW2Gp.jpg

Water baloon

All for now

• Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited March 2018
    aricarai wrote: »
    polrbear wrote: »
    @aricarai DID someone say YELLOW bedroom!? I never thought I'd do it either, but Helen and Charlotte's bedroom ended up bright yellow. I don't know what a 'solid' color challenge means(Does it mean no patterns on the wall, just solid colour?) LOL, here, look at these, they aren't the best but I hope they'll give you even one idea.

40927852282_40c530bc2a_o.jpg
    (Below is part of the same room)
    40927851462_9c6b91db1c_o.jpg

One of the rooms two of the quadruplets are staying in has some weird pops of yellow. I'm not even sure if I like it yet. It's a very contrast-y room with deep oranges alongside:
    40927851972_4b1f138175_o.jpg

Both rooms have concept walls rather than wall patterns which go all around.

That looks gorgeous @polrbear!

I'm still trying to get clarification on what exactly the judges are expecting but from what I've seen of solid color challenges EVERYTHING has to be yellow. I'm sure you can use patterns but it's got to be yellow. From the floor to countertops, etc. I'm really hoping this isn't the case because if so, this is going to be one ugly bathroom!

I just googled it and you are right! "No red toilet? No yellow adult bed? Then you will not have that item anywhere in your house!" You're lucky you're only making a yellow room, from the forum I visited, you could be making an entirely yellow house too!

I challenge myself to purple. Will post later.

Edit: I just regoogled it and looked in the images section for an idea of whether the color could vary in shade. They don't look too bad for only having one colour :wink:
    Post edited by polrbear on
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @Charlottesmom Marco was cooking for once. I wanted him to spend the day being nice to his family. So much for that!
    **Yeah, the list of health problems for the breed is pretty long, but we chose a Cavalier because it’s a small breed, but not too small.
    **So now I know your name’s origin! I had thought that you were a mom to a human named Charlotte!

@Simtown15 , Nope, Charlotte (my furry daughter) died almost 3 years ago :'( . I am a mom to three boys..no girls unfortunately. We have Emma now she is a whopping 11 pounds (big change from Charlotte who was 85 pounds!).

:smiley:
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    OMG this sim really, she was a guest at the party and lol

[img][/img]OkbrFY3.jpg

guy 1

[img][/img]zxVuvgY.jpg

guy 2

[img][/img]RPdaFjh.jpg

guy 3

[img][/img]8l7YDKa.jpg

guy 4

And I think she wenbt round to all the guys wat the party haha

• Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 You waxed Eddy's back :grimace:
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @polrbear haha yeah look like I did at some point
  • Options
    Final update for today

[img][/img]5kH15oY.jpg

she is really looking it seems like

[img][/img]7uwDcUy.jpg

Second meal

[img][/img]oH62dzN.jpg

Bonfire was popular

[img][/img]gCbTpyI.jpg

Lots happening

[img][/img]K10EzUd.jpg

Was not a juicekegger party but they liked to use them

[img][/img]86pLtrV.jpg

yum food

All for today

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited March 2018
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @bekkasan I changed the voice in my head for you. I have one for everyone on here and read their posts in their voice. It usually has to do with your profile pictures. You used to be a toddler and @Charlottesmom used to be Vlad, but I changed that too. Also, 2014 is a long time. I wasn’t even a simmer back then!

@Simtown15 , I don’t sound like Vald...or look like Vald ( @Mikezumi can tell you it’s true we have video chatted in the past ). Wait, now I’m picturing you talking like an IF...eeeekkk! ;):D

@bekkasan , How can I not like your new one...Alexandra and Jared! :heart:
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Great update of the party! Everyone looks like they are having fun.
    hehe, she sure did get around. I rather imagine @CravenLestat would go for her too.
    All day party, sounds great!

@Simtown15 @Charlottesmom I sound all nasal right now, add the southern accent to that and slight hoarseness maybe from the inhaler and that will be my voice. I called my boss to tell her I would try to work Monday, but local only and she said I still sound awful, but, should not be contagious since I'm on antibiotics.

@Charlottesmom I'd been wanting to change it and just couldn't resist that picture. :) I did look a lot like Alexandra, a long time ago!
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    With their new home all renovated, Sabella and Morris need to make some money to afford it; however, distractions continue to get in the way! Come find out what happens in Part 14 of the Simon Says Challenge.
    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    27103871018_af54176d26_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Well I have finally given her a name. Her name is now Hana :smile:

I have some promotional poses for her:

980842_10155432553796497_8987192881223834825_o.jpg?oh=0b333c1747e15df9878a2fc8a5d4b6c5&oe=5B313512

28947893_10155432553956497_347689600070940127_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=eaa49c09d4f9d29b84d46192ce57b8cc&oe=5B39B019

29064440_10155432553961497_8256080152789262667_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2cb74ef305db2230652a419a48eee65d&oe=5B3368F8

29351659_10155432553946497_305330295402799535_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=29839e47f07ba81060a4bbc3e0bbaf9c&oe=5B3FC274
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @lanlyn Kitties!!

@Mikezumi Yes, we must never let our masters kitties go unfed.

@lisasc360 I heard about that. It was so sad. I'm very disappointed in our lawmakers right now.

@Karrtiz Sorry to hear about your puppy (I know she's actually a full-grown dog, but they are all puppy to me).

@Sorceress Kill them with fire (that's what I do). It's also the main reason I was inspired to try and make the death serum.

@polrbear Cute room.

@bekkasan I didn't even recognize you with a new Avi. I don't think I'll ever get rid of Sad Kitten. Unless it's to replace it with another Sad Kitten.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was not able to get a picture of Barry. It'll be the first thing I do when I get in-game tonight. I'll also be starting a new game so I can start round-robining my games again (I'm going to go back to the one I started with the Sim-self of @Charlottesmom and possibly one or two others), which means I'll be in a different game every night. Hopefully I can remember to take more pictures.

Had a doctor's appointment to look at my skin condition this afternoon. Doctor thinks it might be Vasculitis, but he took a couple biopsies to be sure. I have another appointment in 3 week to have stitches removed and get results.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan nice new avi.

@Charlottesmom thanks. Mia made it through the night and is looking more like her normal self but still not quite there. She's hungry as usual but can't eat as usual. It's interesting trying to give her chicken and the cat and Mickey get something else and she can't eat what they get.

Today I've decided to take a break from the Oscar and Louise video and start working on the CFE tutorial.

Happy Simming all
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited March 2018
    4 1/2 pages behind! Must catch up because I won't be able to tomorrow! :neutral:

@Charlottesmom Darn, I don't have Diesel Stuff... :disappointed:
    Sometimes I Awesome your feedback posts even if you don't tag me because...you're that awesome! ;)
    :kissing_heart:

@lanlyn That formal dress on Pamela. Love! <3
    Helllooo Vince! :love: And pretty kitties! <3
    Thank you. :) Everyone loved that style of dress on Emma better than I thought you all would. :p

@coco
    @emorrill Of course Sam would say that, he's such a hopeless romantic at heart! Then he would take Emma in his arms and show her how that dress makes him really feel :innocent::tongue:
    ^Hee hee hee! :smirk:
    I think I owe you a reply PM. <3

@Karritz Sorry about your doggie. :( I hope everything will be ok and she can keep the teeth she has left.
    ----
    Oh no. :cry: Sounds like a pretty involved procedure. I pray she'll recover well! <3

@bekkasan Yes, I very much enjoy romantic updates. :blush:
    LOVE your new Avi! <3

@TadOlson Ditto. So, you gonna PM me your Tempest Settings? :blush::p

@Emily4331 Yes, the joys of depression. Aren't they just lovely?? ;)
    *sigh*
    I wish you didn't have to wait so long to get relief, but hang in there. You are strong! <3
    Nice new sim. :) She appears so...mysterious.

@Mikezumi True. Many things could've gotten worse with more patches. :confused:
    Thanks. <3 I'm excited about it (the concert :mrgreen: ).
    ----
    Brett in his boxers there. :love: So sorry! But your male sims are such eye candy!! <3
    Shake it Greg! :lol:
    Aww, congrats to Euan and Greg!
    ----
    I don't like the stereos by the hot tub either...
    Darn those thumbs up, huh? ;)
    The residual water effect. :p So happens in my game sometimes too.
    Ugh Burglars. :unamused: I actually haven't seen one in my game in months! I'm surprised!
    Love your family photos. :)

@aricarai Yup, I've been playing Sims 3 the moment it came out and I'm STILL learning something new about it each day! :)

@Silverofdreams30 Looks like you got some of the CC hairs that I do. :blush: (Great minds think alike ;) ).
    Oh Darrel have a lovely chest. :love:
    OMGosh Tammy Parker is soooo ugly! (Excuse me!) I just recently made her over myself and I love what you did with her! :star:
    Hello Eddy in the hot tub. <3

@Polrbear Lovely yellow themed room. :)

@TinySpaceFox & @Sorceress
    For good measure, I also set Maximum Paparazzi to 0.
    ^YES!!! You gotta do that too or you will keep getting notifications that the Paparazzo slots need to be filled. :grimace:

@Simtown15 You have voices in your head for us based on our Avi pics?? :p Interesting.

@lisasc360 The bunny ears! :lol: Hoooo boy! ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @emorrill thank you. She isn't a kitty though - she's a little dog. A tiny ball of white fluff. The vet gave her a bravery award for pulling through the procedure. I half expected her to not make it through the night but this morning she's still with us and hungry and thirsty but still a bit unsteady.
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    It looks like Max's IF gained the coward trait.
    Screenshot-420.jpg
    Somebody has been setting up traps while I'm not looking...
    Screenshot-421.jpg
    Tiffany is getting really good at painting.
    Screenshot-422.jpg
    AHA!
    Screenshot-423.jpg
    Caught in the act!
    Screenshot-424.jpg
    Aspen woke up with a mood swing and didn't want to be Max's friend anymore.
    Screenshot-425.jpg
    His relationship with his imaginary friend is even worse. They have just a sliver of green left.
    Screenshot-426.jpg
    This painting sold for over $800 and brought the household funds up to almost $10k.
    Screenshot-427.jpg
    I got a message that prom was approaching. I had Max ask the girl in the green dress, but she had gotten a boyfriend. Next, I had Aspen ask his friend that he was showing interest in, but he had gotten a girlfriend!
    Screenshot-429.jpg
    Literally ever teen sim in the town is taken except for Aspen, Max, and the imaginary friend. What should I do?
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited March 2018
    Karritz wrote: »
    @emorrill thank you. She isn't a kitty though - she's a little dog. A tiny ball of white fluff. The vet gave her a bravery award for pulling through the procedure. I half expected her to not make it through the night but this morning she's still with us and hungry and thirsty but still a bit unsteady.

@Karritz Oh I'm so sorry! I don't know why I was thinking she was a kitty. :( (My brain...)

I'm so glad she's ok <3 and yeah, definitely a bravery award should be given! :blush:
    *I edited my post to change it from kitty to doggie. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @bekkasan Thank you

@emorrill hahah yeah Tammy is an ugly presim best to edit her at once.
    I love cC hair.

@Simtown15 Interesting with those voices hehe. I
    never bother changing my avatar. this is an very old toddler sim I
    had in my game a long time ago.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Charlottesmom The noses in anime crack me up. lol But, at the same time, they're a pretty good design choice for the overall aesthetic.
    LOL right? I guess maybe they were just desperate for a job. :lol:
    Who's to say I haven't gone nuts? lol Ask any depressed or anxious person if they feel like they're going to go crazy someday. Most will say yes.
    I cut my own hair and I actually don't mind cutting other people's hair. As long as they're family and they know it isn't going to turn out very professional. lol Recently, I was basically my sister's stylist in general. One month, she wanted me to color her hair for her and asked for a green to blue ombre. It actually turned out pretty cool and she loved it. When it started fading, she told me she was sick of her hair being so long (she has super thick hair, so it had to weigh a ton) and I cut it into a slightly longer bob for her. She liked that too. So I guess I'm doing something right. :tongue: Or my sister is just easy to please. LOL
    Me too. I can definitely relate.
    I actually did have a good day today! Thus far, at least. :smiley:
    I can never seem to keep my nails long, so I live with fabulous nails vicariously through my sims :tongue:

@Mikezumi If I feel like I absolutely can't wait I will try to get one earlier, but for now I'm just trying to make some positive changes in hopes that it'll somewhat make my mood better. Fingers crossed.
    Was the burglar about to steal the hottub? :lol: That monster!

@PalmArrow Thank you! :heart:

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! For sure, great CC creators out there and I'm glad they stuck around with TS3 to make it!

@plushtrap_107 Thank you. :heart: I'm doing my best, that's all I can do really. :smile:

@aricarai Thank you! Right? I like the contrast is provides.

@bekkasan Thank you!
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Home Hijinks

The mailman did not have a very satisfying existence and having to come out along what was considered Rich Man's Row was exceedingly emotionally disincentivizing. I'm working forty hours a week sorting mail and carrying it out to these people and they're living in so much luxury, he thought as he gazed upon the mansion that the people lived in. How is it that they have so much when those who work real hard have so little?
    Screenshot-33.jpgScreenshot-34.jpg Seeing the mail arrive, Haruo promptly forgot that he was in his briefs and wandered out to get the mail, proceeding to give the neighbors a show.
    Screenshot-35.jpg So the Watcher decided that he was going to give Haruo a quick reminder as to why one shouldn't go out side without proper attire on.
    Screenshot-2.jpgScreenshot.jpg Yep, shocking, isn't it?
    Screenshot-4.jpg Well, that experience made Haruo head into the house at a relatively hasty pace and up to the shower to removed the singed moodlet. Upon emerging from the shower, he decided to change into his martial arts attire and then went down to use the Carters XL table to transform some gemstones into larger gemstones.
    Screenshot-8.jpg ...and have dinner...
    Screenshot-9.jpgScreenshot-10.jpg Breakfast, of course, was a grab-yer-own-grub sort of affair and then Haruo went down to transform some more gemstones and get eggs from the chickens.
    Screenshot-14.jpgScreenshot-15.jpg Fiona, after work, set up a party on election night which was that night. Today she would see if her plan to get elected would work out. The polls were open from 8AM to close of business that day, so there was still some time.
    Screenshot-17.jpgScreenshot-18.jpg She talked to one of the people down at the political campaign HQ which happened to be the Bistro while they were waiting for the polls to close and for all the federal ballots to be counted.
    Screenshot-19.jpgScreenshot-20.jpg River and Haruo enjoyed the hot-tub that Haruo had put in the backyard.
    Screenshot-23.jpg ...yep more than enjoyed...

While that was going on in the backyard, Satoshi found that someone had left a jetpack on the front lawn.
    Screenshot-30.jpg ...and knowing Satoshi's penchant for daredevil antics, well...his landings needed some work, but he still managed to walk away from the crashes.
    Screenshot-32.jpgScreenshot-43.jpg Lucky for him...
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy

The Jellybean Demise

It just so happened that Molly had brought home a jellybean tree and well, Molly just couldn't resist jellybeans. Oh, she had loved jellybeans from youth. And to see that jellybean bush sitting in her room...where she could enjoy a morsel now and then. Waking up and picking the first one, she felt a warm glow...eating a second one well...that pretty much caused her to have to run to the bathroom...because...she was on fire. Well at least she put herself out.
    Screenshot-47.jpgScreenshot-48.jpgScreenshot-50.jpg But unfortunately that didn't teach her that those jellybeans were dangerous. She got yet another warm glow from another one...and then another one...but she had a weakness for these jellybeans. Eventually by jellybean number 15...the odds caught up to her, she had inadvertently picked a black one.
    Screenshot-51.jpgScreenshot-52.jpgScreenshot-53.jpg Satoshi sensing something terribly wrong woke up to find his wife crumpled lifeless on the floor with Grim standing over her.
    Screenshot-54.jpgScreenshot-55.jpgScreenshot-56.jpg No amount of pleading and begging from Satoshi would deter the Reaper. Molly's time on this earth was up.
    Screenshot-58.jpgScreenshot-60.jpg It was a sad day as her remains were brought down to the family cemetery and interred. Of course...after everyone left, Mayumi showed up and enjoyed the sight of the tombstone meaning that Molly was now within her realm and grasp.
    Screenshot-61.jpgScreenshot-63.jpg Satoshi was heartbroken, he had lost the most important person in his life.
    Screenshot-64.jpgScreenshot-66.jpg He could not be consoled.
    Screenshot-68.jpg Screenshot-78.jpg Everybody was in a state of shell-shocked disbelief that Molly had brought in such a deadly plant into the house...it was thereby here-after locked in Dougal's old room and locked so that no-one could ever go near it again. Especially so that Satoshi couldn't try to eat a black jelly-bean himself.
    Screenshot-83.jpgScreenshot-87.jpgScreenshot-88.jpg ...and Satoshi...well, he was stricken with grief...and not in his right frame of mind. He ended up sleeping out doors, wandering around aimlessly not knowing where he was, and not caring if he ate or drank until after the hunger-pangs were so intense that it made him nearly sick.
    Screenshot-92.jpg He spent inordinate amounts of time at the family cemetery with Molly's tombstone, grieving in private.
    Screenshot-96.jpgScreenshot-97.jpg ...and wandered in the park downtown...just looking sad, bereft and lost.
    Screenshot-99.jpgScreenshot-100.jpg He was desolate, lonely and missed his wife incredibly.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hi there been sidetracked for awhile. Non game stuff been wearing me down. I am slowly getting back on track. After redoing my laptop I have a new site up. It focuses on one family only.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top