Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Page 2477

@Sorceress:
    - I would definitely create a dog! I'd love to see that :mrgreen:

@Silverofdreams30:
    - Tammie Parker looks amazing after you got done with her! She needed a lot of help and you've made her GORGE!
    - Ahh, I say it every time, but Ty is so HANDSOME!

@bekkasan:
    - Yes, do it! Those dorms could use all the love that they can get!

@Charlottesmom:
    - I think it will be ok as not EVERYTHING has to be yellow, so I'll start tinkering today! :mrgreen:

Page 2478

@polrbear:
    - The host of the contest has given clarification, well not really, they've said that it's up to us to interpret the rules of the challenge! :confused: So, I think I'm going to go for mostly yellow with some white in there and do a child's bathroom!

@Nikkei_Simmer:
    - Whoa! Haruo is seriously ripped! I didn't even know that Sims could be that muscular!

Page 2479

@lanlyn:
    - The triplets aren't too bad to be quite honest. They seem to be on the same schedule, so when one is awake, they all are!
    - I like those moments of music with Sabella because she's usually really angry when it's happening!
    - I love the scenes of your protest and how Marion gave an impassioned speech! That's awesome!

@Mikezumi:
    - Wow! As young as toddlers, that's amazing!
    - How come you play on such a short lifespan?
    - Men...eh, who needs 'em! Haha!
    - Whoa, I didn't know you DIDN'T like females. I mean, I know you prefer to play males, but I didn't think the females annoyed you! I think you should make an androgynous female and play her :lol:
    - Saul is very handsome!
    - Euan and Sam are so cute hugging; that's super sweet.
    - Love that picture of Beathan and Sam celebrating their bowling! haha!
    - Those pictures of the boys after they've been in the photobooth crack me up. Beathan was looks like he's surprised that he can still get in those bendy pretzel-like positions at his age! Way to go boys!

@TadOlson:
    - Yep, I'll get to working on it today!

@bekkasan:
    - I'm loving your university story
    - For some reason, it cracked me up that Marshall and Adam went on the hunt together - found some bugs - but were back in time and in human form for some spaghetti!
    - Oooh, I love those paintings in the background of the last study picture. Are they from the painting mod or CC?

Great updates everyone! Likes & awesomes passed around!
    Question for you lovely lot: what's the quickest way to make some cash WITHOUT cheats, inheritance, magic lamp, travelling (anywhere, especially the future to check lotto tickets)? I need to make some money QUICK and it's winter in my game (6 days until Spring - so flowers aren't really any option!)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @Mikezumi @bekkasan thanks.

@bekkasan nice new avitar. And I like the painting your sim did of the red building among the trees.

Mia is wagging her tail occasionally now and sometimes she cries a bit too. But she's much brighter this afternoon so seems to be recovering well. I have to give her medication every 12 hours.

I'm in a state of confusion. Doing bits and pieces of all sorts of things. I suppose I'm making progress as when I get my head into gear again I'll have made a good start on several projects, or at least got them organised.

I did nothing on the Oscar and Louise episode today but I did record the video for the CFE cheat tutorial. I'm putting my own slant on it. It's very basic but I think you'll find it useful and it'll help when I do the tutorial on building ports later on.

I got my new tablet set up today. That took a while. Probably have more to do with it but I managed to get it working. I hope I don't lose this one. I know the other one is around somewhere in the house. Probably it's under something somewhere.

I'll be waiting for 10 pm to give Mia her medication then going to sleep as I'm tired now.

My internet seems to be working this afternoon. It seems to be this computer that's the problem. I think something is blocking the internet connection in the computer itself. But I could be wrong. Just it's a bit fishy when I can get the internet connection perfectly on my phone and my new tablet but not on the computer and I have all three on the same desk at the same time. Admittedly the phone could be using it's own connection, but the tablet needs to use the same connection the computer is using.

That's it from me for now...

Happy Simming

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    edited March 2018
    @lanlyn Love your Rexel updates. their house look so nice
    and big. Cute doggie too. ops he got smoked in that crypt itl ooked liek hehe.
    Thank you, I never get any great party pop up so no idea why. The party goes
    on until people leave.

@Mikezumi Great updates, is it still the 50 days save?
    I have an idea with my save and that will be only one kid
    and then one adopt one will be interesting. Thank you.

@bekkasan Go Alice for winning the gnubb game. She and Adam is so cute.
    Marshall is a gorgeous sim.

@Sorceress very nice hairstyle

@Emily4331 Yes, im a big cc addict been thinking
    to create a folder and only play with nraas mods and skins to see the difference not
    sure it spossible to use two game folders.

@aricarai Thank you, the make over edits takes alot of time
    soemtimes I do not get to play alot lol.
  • Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks she looks really cute with this hairstyle though think I am not going to go extreme with CC from now on just leave it at the few female hairstyles and thats it I am thinking :smiley: Don't know if it worked or not but there was some package that turned one pieces from one of the stuff packs (Like lingerie into sleepwear when pregnant but guess I wont know till whenever she is preggers.

@aricarai consider it in the planning then :wink: Think it could be cute for her to have a puppy or dog or something along those lines :wink:
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited March 2018
    I had another long game play session and took lots of screenshots that need to be sorted before I can share. But here are a few teaser pics.

I built a covered extension in front of the horse stall for Lustre and Carma. I didn't want to have a big 2-story barn, so I compromised. It's a semi-closed space with a double gate that the horses can use. They seem to love it.
    i0x1BHfYX_6_-jLqTsp1IGAzorLENL3TSHSAwkA55CEZI0N3-Rz6sn4NvtB0_o335uSeCw-mleUUKLXMpxlFP3hjGkh4utQNY_xiZ-pYmSx6f3AiDrx4o0agTXNECw8doJfD5KWqX-Kn73FEsL4vk7BQLVaxWk6-CcuGiF-AXLUzETFAKDQbkylSzvs-47DUWJGQjW0ohxPcI6i1ZbsHCHqjOSULnxu0fe_mumUU67IzFl9Ru74j6003Mj1Ki_efYC6NLuwTTETCnLXsis7bMglIyMrxUFZmP9It1vLiNJG8MwBrAueIx_DRQnVlqOeEKRWEqmbD5yheBgkcNQvTuWF1KNhWppKAlcCnBG-KECMg7ed-rfhALZzbWaqkS-eQZpb2lsSg3jt0zPLYpKNM9gXhNDY0CjZuh6QdnQM9NoRWDfj_m0hg7xnqEWu5bQ9fGQr_I7fBq9Ru6HHAPAC0GhEUSGfNHpu_h0k-bvCNkBGus07w9nutuS6kXYYkFJY6InWsJyWRXuMP6lOJZSPg1BEbZ5KgNn1QeLIE1btTrBGf-R3kUwseFG5N586RhufJfCgfXGULDQw6nNy1x-e1UILRNAcnPgwEQV2nFPt0=w1600-h896-no

I checked in with the Dark Fantasy household and made decisions about occult states and Lifetime Wishes. First, I gave the twin Orc brothers unique personalities.

Here's Gork, the Grumpy Athlete.
    C5Yp8LKi6ZCStuEPEGERQGxtgjaQ-KQm0E0x4hN3oApXZzODSBgd4YbrYLpI9mjFZy9u-GVcnL2wkfG_eGaXTHPTU5NYCy1wSKlrCNKM179gp2W1w6GHXP5fEVxT42zfwd4x7o4S05b8w-kCxT3keq1uCZU1fiM3TVr1p3yWbwfq7it-QNz40qYL2hyM5rAYxQaUnAdidV7O4NM_L9sGgr8qi1On02bI5FbCrX_kGyltzNs8MCH-AKXaSsrCBZw9Vo3YTTT7WJGr6WT0IcXCFfBfCd3UmpIe3JRxbJMV-C7jS_nrQcwQhTgjsyUiTm4hBC7gW6YhzLW41SkefTSQaJxpREiksqZqScYIrbwPm8YcY5TspexfCCGPQK1xV16nn9js_qP8-Y-HGyCQvwiwtARKp6Js6r_xcj_rLQcOsjb1EnQ_qt5YfHpJRl-m4HfuhpQY11uVlRC-XZ-Mcn98Y8F1AwpQyAkLGgLRjufw6xSQCYj5yjDzZ7vVWPLG1PkNcgm39dv9UcXjME61ouGm3HdLgMoJ2xuhurHbqtCaiDFPTxuS-IMdAowB_3jPWbIGrcGx9dnqQ9e2zvO3TLx5BlNd6LcVj9E7un_uortf=w1600-h896-no

And this is Gort, the Over-Emotional Artist.
    YYGUiVi9mhmyLO-7rpgaSHQ79tjv5GvoQzCm6fp9IH-XULdfekRRqNYVcT_3wuDqam4mVayL3TPD6HismpSS--arAqLBhRbo4Xs-1se2fX6BhstMLFaWwWfbtSq1hlCga-swAmWu-Zqe0Wa8VYPfLAOA1q0tOe2LRWIDo5o5bG-JB2zTSMEOLh7R5jSag3bXK-_NvwsPPlv75XSip5qhYt2gJrgcM0QJplGMugZ1AaKOUl9BbsyWF9b-UIhw2Zjfsm-KQ5EwIYoeMy9fetbAUZoiFZB7zGisHbLjHPWUd_Ex-6NAa_K-40N6bMB5hWszLzWZ18A83KW8sXPujFXtpypc31GLCSYedCWFqUp9WUqMPYHVQCvEhcl7iUshSUsv59Nt-CyjWkrU0yWzP2msvvwLjD1IAdblVt6tiWPR__4j1oxyocgBlhHKEsMBlRUaK7OWwqag5dRNzuj_6pPHGe5otcN0OfntbtgHrgUOJrHRGStylPbJFwWU9YaTiYYCuInr2dzqEXrGrRjpEFn22-gCoPHRbPGRiydPaTgERdbSgwS5DVcWmOdE0AzAEdPaq6ja3IRPeBJvfKoXbqgaMjtexpq-YlCazi_N0Ma0=w1600-h896-no

Emily is a Loner, a Supernatural Fan, and a witch. @CravenLestat had worked with Emily before uploading her for me. She already had broom riding and spellcasting skills. I also had two other witches (Jillie and Idora), but they didn't have any witch skills developed yet. So I let Emily be my witch, and removed that occult state from the other two ladies.
    i5DNurd7RC0O0fKweYiPyq815RfzLU0C4c7pvV_DkdlW8DkDrn3-4yn76oNpZNwanMAmtcjhcq1PN4F2wIUeBEU6eFMxHlNLILHMqK6Oc4mOCDOC5V7ZhCLBlQhQs47ND4xN_jzFXhUq8lk_9eXPD2aKFE79eRuBK0qbDfPAjpmLexV8QUDZftylkUArPJfP1BISwweE4S6PrG8zFDOY3fo6I0MIfxtvOfZA_voStK1ZYpgolLhESB0LLB6pOnw1trsBetE8Wq4txmNqXln58s8kHiryV-Nps9g08bgQLo8Js7sCfb3d71CQjynp3-mLb5-uN-1wHc4WhwoIFQsvtL5COmhZ8lUvrZixtLYGoqy9tLt6eNGnLGMUFO66l8KqDSfn7pwyNuVzTdIMXYZebPP23nP6mwBWJz0iyvFLKsO1KD0eCUdb1p-QZ1wX1JnPe6DaZ-OVmrwCwLUXNUb01lqqbJR3qyVRY9NtfZSkdG-ogop4W1tsLRVQskpCDY_M0KaPPqoHe_8dgeGOy_xR2gl04Sf-fRa2VQAIsk-X95DQlpkmAw0OvTumMQKMaV8vwl9ytyGZOkno63SXYxRApwBaCqhdrsJWuByuPj4m=w1600-h896-no

I kept Jillie as a human Magician for now, but Idora really needed to be an occult. I decided to make her an Evil Hot-Headed fairy. She was perfect for the role.
    zj_sru8g08S_y6wkll0gxFY8BKacsvQOgMNwWNT1jsoHW7Ub3loQpJztFjP8EgAaWaPRV2oyAu8Q0B2FB5o4G5_F8ZEIbRJ6C9JYvm_nca1V__wAKkHuJ8mxrJd1OZo351-f2OZV5ttbEPnJl8mNlgqzIzkqwVtpm_qATKX7MdEqgC-tUDPZccpcdei3KscsHYEXW34CO7hfoJ63bmYao9kszzJ2uLckvcOlDXuFLyMHxRNfLHamMgT3SqqJ7ilVLceOvtzDB6Ydo_V1ak2kvUr2fZiW0hmX2lRg5jpGpUmmvqwv9f1DsttKPX9WxkcJHBvEeAdpolB51EjZrBjzPV4UIYuA6ijD9iNOx2i7nvIO6NU7kh_pR271k8Rb7Qb-WjVbcYzdyZBW2_DMjZ0SAB9Q5xip8YgAEes-kL0Y6rgK6j6ByXr2otCEEH7TV83afj01tDTHv_7duBMI8Fo1HUg8YlmXThwwEp3SSBfihJiFbOZfLgPbM68iEoe8bcF4J3A-MOWJYOaE18JlPRpzyQtokch6WYvoE1cresxt5rpoS6XmGvLfMqUKUhmUat7G9yKJqC_eNzZqzmYjRyrJEdTPBGF9t4ipAaiz8ibc=w1226-h690-no

Finally, Marion and Rexel threw their party. Marion got a wish to hold a Feast Party, so she called everyone and invited them to a formal Feast at her house. There was dancing, socializing, and feasting aplenty! A good time was had by all--an amazing time, in fact!
    id5Audsb3nUBTMayQmX1B4O_ZeRWoZLINuTnqbm8j6NaGt3i6Nww8EIUOYJWHNhGsCUOlkZt_D5ybgXr6tEG06foJUMi6jUwO6IptFHMUzG1TR7JTOgYqk-ekAZosdCzHf4K3tou0oD2j0OrusW19pRCwzMtzjDMO9n8O13xpPx4Qc-B8P29AyBtH6Y4XJ86X9xor4A7bI43ZX_horZxMck17JahVjNttdYBkIctznEZ2mwVvbO5awN6FkkdG279oa3vMLwPe09Ex3J0wik6YpoKxGzXk0CciQIzW3ngz6xY1anmQ00uwm-uam1cOiGOG55K3hOfG9LIhii4sIwbCJCi8ZQVC80Y6nVUqBcsRNo2A-JTlxa8_cWRa1gN_htTIXNJuzVteLWSsIe81TzQDuX9SfdSBx_ZLFv36mcYyStlHzQxhSNhF5uukelHrVHe_t3EFDe5MXhU7WkyUkiiPTyBYiw9tqtmKLJpB5jspYj0B8i07jemm4HhshXZK4j66WCtlb-28Jquk9vmWkR-renhrIKdcc2CNUq0kkvFRA8oagEeHWCogpZdukPi4gUdL-dntDGeEwAzS7VMkp7XVzW2dEwbXKzyv7MwH32Y=w1225-h689-no

... more screenshots to come. ;)
  • Options
    @Karritz have you thought about the possibility you could have hackers on your internet? I rung complaining to my former company about how dodgy the new nbn was etc and they found 3 different hackers and 11 devices connected through WiFi. Had to be someone in my street as the WiFi only reaches part of the street. Had 3 different people hacking my internet. Might want to check in case.
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 : Thank you I like what you post too !
    @Charlottesmom : Fortunately there is no laws to avoid sims to nap on benches and that isn't a trouble for the sims compared
    to the real world, do that in your street I not sure people will accept it and if Policemen will allow you.
    Indeed pets are gems in this game so much clever and it's great we can control them sometimes it's a need.
    @lanlyn : I like to give my pets "clever" names as flowers, gods,Old Civilization thinkers or something interesting, what I hate the most are silly name some owners give to them, I have examples not in English. I love your supernatural sims and the dragon omg ! I never play them even if I love dragons.
    Indeed Silène is a flower as I got a dog I called Réséda. Also a flower. I choose to get a Dalmatian because my sims tends to adopt the same race of dogs. My aliens household firstly adopted a copy of Sirius my simself dog it wasn't normal.
    @Simtown15 : I love the Imaginary Friend it's so cute.
    @coco: What a good idea maybe Whitney indeed needs Hollidays, if only Simlish was reachable for players. Thank you, she really needed to chhave her hairstyle and her clothes changed.
    @Nikkei_Simmer : Great creation.
    @TadOlson: Thank you.
    @Mikezumi: Thank you Indeed she is. I love your update gardening and the engagements my favourite parts of your updates.
    and they listen to the music in the jacuzzi? lol Me too I always put the burglar alarm outside as these the thiefs are caught !
    @PalmArrow : I love the surf shop.
    @Aricarai: Thank you (by the way your avatar is cute too)
    @Emily4331 : Katrina is gorgeous.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Sorceress Great picture of your sim and her horse.

@aricarai Thanks for the comments. :) Those are paintings that Alice painted. I love the rose one in particular. I don't use the painting mod right now.
    To make money, I collect gems, seeds, rocks, insects. I use the gem cutter and sell those at consignment. Takes 24 hours to sell though if you go to consignment rather than inventory, but, you get a lot more from them at the consignment store. I also dumpster dive and sell those items at consignment. I'm usually willing to wait the 24. Not every item will sell the first day, some take two days and you get less the longer it sits on the shelf.

@Karritz Thank you! I hope you get the internet thing figured out. I know I have issues with my puter dropping out, but the other lap top is still connected and hubby is watching net flicks or playing on the xbox and not dropping out. We still have not figured out why yet except my puter is old and on it's last legs.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks. :) I'm still so in love with Adam! Marshall has turned out much better than I thought he would. I'm enjoying having his story play out.

@lanlyn love you teasers. Idora is a gorgeous evil fairy
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited March 2018
    I'm a little late to the paparazzi discussion but just thought I'd chime in anyway. (No tags, forget all who was talking about it!)

I have them in my game (I feel like they add ambience and don't want to completely delete them). But I have never had the come inside my house? But I think it's because I have the door locks set to family/household only. They just hang around outside in the yard or the porch. (Connor and Penelope are both minor celebrities, which as published authors, fits them).

I do have to check my settings, though, because I have Register set to 1 paparazzi max, and I think I have 2-3 in the game at any one time. Don't think I have gotten notifications about paparazzi slots needing filled, however.

@Charlottesmom -- Hey, I have been using the same avatar for over ten years, over various forums and sites, and I'm kind of stuck with it! :lol: I don't know what I would do if I ever changed it. It'd be weird.

In other news, been checking out the worlds I don't have yet on Amazon (BB, DV, RH)... still kind of pricey. And looks like some people have had issues with their codes from ones purchased on there as well. Even though Amazon is supposed to be EA-approved? So I'm not sure. I don't want to have to buy through Origin though if I don't have to....
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco I know that feeling of spending more than I should. After my week away I have to be careful for a while

@lanlyn Beautiful teaser screenshots :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Simsophonique Thank you!

@Silverofdreams30 You can, but not in the same place and it will take up a pretty large amount of space. If you move your current entire TS3 folder to your desktop, then the game will create a fresh one one the next launch and you can only put the CC of your choice in that one and see how well you like it/how well it runs. Just be aware that TS3 will then be taking up double the space that it was before. For example, my TS3 folder is 34.6 GB with my current mods and stuff. Without them, it'd still be 27.15 GB. So if I had my fully modded one on my desktop and my mostly mod-free one in its place, I would be taking up 61.75 GB of space total. That's a pretty large amount depending on how large your SSD or HDD where your sims is installed and where windows is installed is. So keep that in mind.

It's backup day! Which means my external hard drive gets to be assaulted with all of my new CC. Because I am an addict. Also, I should probably work on merging at some point. My favorite way to merge is to make a copy of the cc I plan to merge in a folder, just in case there's a glitch in the matrix (which I have seen happen) in which one or more of the items in a merge file doesn't show up merged. Saves me the hassle of de-merging. Yayyyyyy
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @Emily4331 Thanks I love my cc way too much to not use it and I have no lag on my gaming desktop haha,
    just wanted to check how different it is.

will just try it one of the days.

Here is another update

[img][/img]nINfICF.jpg

The girl continued dancing with Steve Texas

[img][/img]GFsHDmh.jpg

Audra drank some juice

[img][/img]YrzKhsH.jpg

Eddy had fun with the water slide

[img][/img]bEuw7XE.jpg

Not only for my sims the phone rings

[img][/img]kCpJ5Gl.jpg

Sunday morning everyone slept until they woke up

[img][/img]Vi9VbPL.jpg

[img][/img]58hRu6W.jpg

[img][/img]IE14KGT.jpg

Darrel and Bree sneaked in a kiss

[img][/img]gddIys2.jpg

Breakfast

All for now

• Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    This forum is the very definition of procrastination.

Pages 2478-2479

@Silverofdreams30 Just wanna say, Audra's hair is so pretty! I love those highlights!
    Hahahah, Harold's expression made me laugh :D
    Well hello Gabby, welcome to the Eddy fan club :> I wonder who's president? xD
    Eddy is fabulous and he knows it!
    Waterslide, burgers, bonfire, and a water balloon fight? Sounds like fun!
    Well, a party isn't a party without cute guys, right? :>
    Whoa, marriage? Moving a little fast now, aren't you?
    Yeah, I notice Sims always like to use the juice kegs. At least it's fun to watch.

@king_of_simcity7 Hana is such a beautiful name :)
    Love those pose pics, especially the second last one!

@MoonandStars83 I hope all goes well with your doctor's visit :>

@Karritz I'm really happy to hear that your doggie pulled through! A bravery award, how sweet :)

@Simtown15 Such a pretty painting by Tiffany! Almost as pretty as all that cash she got from selling it :tongue:
    That look of outrage on Max's face when Aspen is mocking him... just perfect!
    Heh, if I knew that my imaginary friend was the one setting up all those booby traps, my relationship with them wouldn't be very high either!

@Nikkei_Simmer Hey, thanks for the reminder. I was just planning to go outside in nothing but underwear during the next thunderstorm. After seeing what happened to Haruo, I think I'll give it a miss. Heh :tongue:
    It seems that every hot tub pic I see in this thread that has two Sims in it always has the same outcome.
    Satoshi seems like one lucky Sim. Perhaps a little dumb, but also lucky. Or maybe he already knows he can walk away from jetpack crashes unscathed.
    Oh no, Molly! :( Poor Satoshi, looking so despondent... can't go on without his beloved.
    Haruo's probably playing some sad music on his violin. Makes a change from torturing cats, I guess.
    Oh... that update with Satoshi ranting about death was heart-rending... he didn't even care what happened to him any more, and he just willingly went straight into the jaws of death to be with his wife. Sure, he got what he wanted, but still... I don't know how to feel.

@msbeckycat Hey, it's good to have you back :> Hope to see your updates soon!

@TadOlson Hm, I've never really played with the settings in NRaas Tempest before. Interesting... seems there's more to it than meets the eye.

@lanlyn A rainbow butterfly... having played with her in Stardew Valley, I can say that it fits Emily to a T! As does her love for the supernatural :)
    Heh, love how Vince is just casually smiling and walking past like he didn't just fall in the well and get soaked!
    lanlyn wrote: »
    Graveyard%2B%25284%2529.jpg
    "Why. Just why."
    A protest to build a science facility, what a noble cause! (That is, until they start releasing mutant creatures and blowing stuff up...)
    A ghost in a beehive? That seems like one stupid ghost. Or maybe they don't feel pain, or they can't even be stung...
    That library/community centre looks awesome :)

@Mikezumi Self-employed gardeners? Not a big fan of rabbit-hole careers, are you? But that's all right, it's a breeze with the almighty money tree xD
    Congratulations on Euan mastering fishing!
    Heh, it's pretty cute that you can remember Saul and what he did when he was a kid!
    I also just noticed that Greg has the same hair as my David. It sure is a nice hair :>
    Tagging the wall of the restroom... now that's realism! I've definitely heard of people who come up with great ideas while on the toilet/in the shower :tongue:
    Awww, Sam must be so proud!
    Ouch, that must've hurt! Poor Brett.
    Oh, those arcade machines... when I put them on a community lot, townies always stand there and play for hours! I have to use NRaas MasterController to send them home!
    Haha, it's nice to see that you're always keeping on top of your pregnant Sims' cravings! I never really manage to get around to them.
    I look forward to seeing Euan get his black belt :)

@bekkasan Such a pretty painting by Alice!
    I looked at your high-five pic before reading the caption and thought Alice and Adam were rubbing their noses at the same time... missing screenshots, it happens xD
    Heh, can't blame Ashley there, I'd get hearts just by looking at Marshall :tongue: That pic of him singing karaoke is lovely <3
    Were-Marshall looks like he's ready to rumble!
    Eddy clones... I somehow don't see how that's a bad thing :tongue:
    Sims read out loud from books when they study? I'm telling you, I've learned so many new things about this game just from visiting this forum :D

@Sorceress Your Sim's horse is so pretty with that gleaming white coat! Glad you solved the paparazzi issue :)
  • Options
    So can anyone help me out please? I am trying to adopt a puppy for my game that I am planning a story in! I placed my household and all plots in the game and then tried to adopt a puppy who knows how many times but they never showed up! So I tried throwing a party as someone said that fixed it but still no puppy showed up. So I tried going to the neighbourhood adoption centre but the puppy I wanted wasn't there.

Then I tried using Nraas to adopt pet but even that didn't work! I clicked on it and it did nothing but go back to the same menu. Now I am in edit worlds and my house is not showing up on the plot it's on? Can anyone help me fix this? Will I need to change maps again? Just trying to go back to the main town before heading to edit world again. May just try a random game with new character to see if that fixes things.

If so I guess the issue may be to do with the current game as the house is still showing as invisible on world editor.

Going to try deleting current house and see if that fixes anything.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it. Going to try the bulldoze and if that doesn't work will head to bed and sort it out tomorrow

Another thing I have also tried with the puppy adoption is via the newspaper and that still didn't work there and I tried another method too but my brain is so tired it didn't take it all in. And I can't think of it right now. I am trying to but my brain is too tired. NRAAS pet adoption is also not working.

Going to try saving the character only and see if a fresh game elsewhere will solve it! Will keep this save for now but help would be appreciated as I can't find solutions online.

Seems a shame to totally loose the house I built but am going to evict the family and save the house then put them back in!

Thanks everyone as I can't find a solution via google
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Man, I don't even play any of the Civilisation games. But lately I've been obsessed with the soundtrack for Civilisation V, especially the theme songs for the leaders. One of my absolute favourites is Alexander the Great's peace theme:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEKRE2uamyg

It's pretty long (almost 7 minutes) but it's definitely worth a listen :> I constantly catch myself humming or whistling it during the day.

Aside from the song, it was really nice of the uploader to put up a pic of Alexander in the video. I mean, look at him! :love:
    zLPtjta.jpg
    (Picture is from Civilisation Wiki)

So, I did the predictable thing: I Simmified him. Well, as best as I could.

Introducing my newest Sim, Alexander Argead :)
    9kcTXFy.jpg
    pcYthiV.jpg

Nope, his name isn't Alexander TheGreat, I'm sorry to disappoint.
    The real-life Alexander the Great ruled during the Argead dynasty, and that's where I got his last name from.

But of course, Alexander just isn't Alexander without his faithful steed, Bucephalus :>
    op7NeUJ.jpg

Everybody needs someone who looks at them the way Alex looks at his beloved horse.
    cVweEO2.jpg

NfPQbNQ.jpg

I've left them to their own devices for now; I still need to play Martin's household and get him married to his girlfriend. I wonder what Alex will get up to.
    Sorry Alex, I'm afraid "conquering warlord" isn't a career option in this game. :tongue:
  • Options
    gerefteastgerefteast Posts: 353 Member
    Afsona...kind of more culturally accurate. No, it's not her default look, I changed her appearance for a while and didn't save it. She looks better with her long black hair fully visible :wink:
    image.png
    understand the significance of the signatures
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @TinySpaceFox I have not played that game, they usually take alot of time haha. But he looked
    really cute. Is that photo a real one from the game itself? Great job in creating him as a sim.
    Ha ha yeah that blonde girl really went round to all the guys present at the party.

I stil ldid not get any perfect party pop up.

@gerefteast Nice sim

@lanlyn Loved the update
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Just had an idea though if we can't get that working then another story I could have is she is a celebrity who lost everything due to unfortunate circumstances and she is now trying to make her way back up in the world etc? See how it goes anyway before I do a heap of editing of a new world or delete the other I want to see how it goes with pet adoption as got rid of Clarise temporarily to test things. In case having her was preventing it but yes see how things go as I am going to sleep. Have a great day everyone and thanks

EDIT: Seems no puppies for me! New town and pet adoption failed too! So I have no idea how to fix this in game. Tomorrow I might try a repair and possibly uninstalling and reinstalling pets. Nothing more I can do now so am going to sleep.

Goodnight
    Post edited by Sorceress on
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I'm sorry, to all of you who are reading, but the household I've been posting about just doesn't make me happy anymore. There's just too much conflict and not enough happiness. I've decided to delete it.
  • Options
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I'm sorry, to all of you who are reading, but the household I've been posting about just doesn't make me happy anymore. There's just too much conflict and not enough happiness. I've decided to delete it.

Sorry to hear that! But you need to do what makes you happy
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Sorceress , lovely picture of your sim on her horse - there are so many colourful flowers in the background!

@bekkasan , there's something slightly wrong about a winged Sim eating wings... :smiley: I like how Alice was so into her song she got down on her knees while singing - I've never seen that!

@lanlyn , I'm enjoying everything about your medieval game - the builds, the costumes, the characters. A formal feast sounds like a very appropriate sort of party, too!

@Silverofdreams30 , I like the bubbly picture on the water slide!

@Mikezumi , I love all the post-photo booth-woohoo faces! :smiley:

@OriginalMara , the papparazzi never come into my sims' houses either, so I don't mind them! The only thing that bothers me about the celebrity system is that celebrity disgrace deteriorates friendships.
  • Options
    @PalmArrow thanks though seems pet adoption is completely broken in my sims 3 game lol
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @TinySpaceFox Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited March 2018
    @Silverofdreams30 Love the update. Eddy playing on the slide is cute! Love that they all got a sleep in!

@Sorceress I don't have pets installed right now, but it seems you just called the pet adoption and got a pop up and a few hours later the pet arrived. You do have to have the pet stuff for it, food, bed, toys. I don't know why it would glitch out. I've never heard of that. I agree that uninstalling and reinstalling might help. Can you make a pet in the create a pet?

@TinySpaceFox Thanks for the comments. :) hehe Eddy certainly does have a fan club around here. I'd never seen sims do that reading thing before either.
    Yummy! He is a gorgeous sim and the horse is beautiful. Your sim has the same hair as my Rafe Sinclair sim. :)

@gerefteast She is beautiful just like that though.

@Simtown15 Sorry you are not happy with your sim family anymore. I get tired of some of mine too. Move on to the next one. :)

@PalmArrow hehe, that is true about the wings. The karaoke animations are pretty good. I'd heard if you upgraded the machine they didn't sound so bad, but they still were pretty off key after the upgrade. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @bekkasan yes pets work in create a sim, just can't do a puppy that way! Don't know what is going on but till I replaced the house/household too the house was invisible in world editor with basically my sim and her horse showing. I had pet stuff ready and it kept saying they were preparing the pet but it was never delivered but would still be available in the adoption choices under my households name. But I couldn't adopt her.

My horse was done through create a sim and it worked fine. They do take a lot of care though. I have noticed pets needs go down so fast!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top