Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    edited November 2015
    Goodness, loads of green buttons, and many new members, congrats to everyone. Also that weird but wonderful picture @AMofOz (above). Just can't look away! B)
    That's my whole family's moto "Weird IS wonderful!!"
    And that picture makes me want to sing the Happy happy, Joy joy Song from Ren & Stimpy!!
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited November 2015
    @AMofOz Yes, these past couple of weeks I have been going through sets and compilations like nothing, but it's all thanks to the awesome people in this forum, the DD spreadsheet, and Elianahere Calculator! <3
    Post edited by Franny on
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Eek, I got the Bohemian Garden free of cost! :smiley:
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
    > @AMofOz said:
    > You're steam rolling through it all, Franny - way to go!

> @mothersuperior2 said:
    > Goodness, loads of green buttons, and many new members, congrats to everyone. Also that weird but wonderful picture AMofOz (above). Just can't look away! B)

its from Adventure Time!

> @Franny said:
    > Eek, I got the Bohemian Garden free of cost! :smiley:

wow, Franny's on a roll!
    [✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
    ⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    R3imiu wrote: »
    > @AMofOz said:

> @mothersuperior2 said:
    > Goodness, loads of green buttons, and many new members, congrats to everyone. Also that weird but wonderful picture AMofOz (above). Just can't look away! B)

its from Adventure Time!

> @Franny said:

wow, Franny's on a roll!

Reminds me of that funny saying, "Somebody grab me some butter because I'm on a roll!" :D

But don't worry, my buddy Paula has me covered.

Paula-Dean-Butter-Diabetes2a-1v0b5x0-e1386196380743.jpg
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    R3imiu wrote: »
    > @AMofOz said:

> @mothersuperior2 said:

its from Adventure Time!

> @Franny said:

wow, Franny's on a roll!

Reminds me of that funny saying, "Somebody grab me some butter because I'm on a roll!" :D

But don't worry, my buddy Paula has me covered.

http://blogs.uoregon.edu/j350pauladeengroup2/files/2013/12/Paula-Dean-Butter-Diabetes2a-1v0b5x0-e1386196380743.jpg

MEME-Im-on-a-roll.jpg
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    Set my alarm for 3:20 this morning and got my Bohemian Garden set :)
  • Options
    NonsequitorianNonsequitorian Posts: 264 Member
    I see they've launched a new TS3 patch to allow selective toggling of EPs. Nice, although I already use the SimGameSelector mod from RaphaelNinja.

However, what I *do* like is the redesigned Launcher Window that shows you what the current Daily Deal is!
    Remember: Wherever you go...there you are.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I'm still having trouble getting on the Sims 3 site to farm commercials for sim points. :(
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I'm still having trouble getting on the Sims 3 site to farm commercials for sim points. :(

The site is all wonky. I tried to farm simpoints last night, but that went horribly considering I only got 200-300 SP compared to the 1,000 SP or more I usually get.
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Hello everyone! Hope all is well. I'm following the Sims 3 update drama and thought I should drop in here to say hi. Things are going well for me -- I have a nasty cold at the moment, but that does little to rain on my parade! I just submitted my Honours thesis (which I think is like a senior's thesis in the US), so yay for me. I also just presented at a postgraduate symposium (as the only Honours student), which was incredible, and just yesterday received a notice that I have been "conditionally recommended to be admitted" to the PhD program at my university. I've also picked up one day a week at two different news publications, so life is still very busy.

Even so, I always keep an eye on you guys here. I've noticed a few mentions of my Simdex (thanks @ZeeGee and @simgeek79) recently, so instead of re-explaining it I'll post the link to my old post about it: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14055242/#Comment_14055242

For anyone who doesn't already have it or another type of Store content organiser (like Crinrict's download program), I highly recommend you do some research and find a tool you like! If you're stalking the DD, it won't be long until you have far too much content for you to handle! :tongue:
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Wow Erin ( @kellycot1 ) that is absolutely amazing! Glad to hear that things are going well if not crazy busy but it sounds like your enjoying every minute of it and that's what really matters. Yes I thought I'd give your simdex a plug the other day. There are lots of new people who aren't aware of it and I thought it might be helpful since they were looking for specific store items. Hope things are well with the BF and that u all decided on a new couch. Big hugs <3
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Do you have to download the update through Origin or can it be manually downloaded like previous patches?
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Do you have to download the update through Origin or can it be manually downloaded like previous patches?
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    OK so I was just catching up on the stuff on my my page on the sims 3 site and saw a button that said redeem free simpoints, thought it would probably take me to the store pages and have ads but it didn't. It took me to an accept terms and conditions page, I clicked accept and it gave me 1000 free points. Unfortunately didn't take a screenshot.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    edited November 2015
    @angeljess26 Make sure you check under Store Account that there isn't a button to do it a second time.

Everyone else: It's the base game & world adventures bonus points being reset. To anyone who can't find theirs - log out & back in and check under Store Account. I was able to do it twice, for a total of 2,000 points. (I didn't think to take a screenshot either.)

@wittanthony1 I'm not sure, I used Origin.
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    Jaceigh wrote: »
    @angeljess26 Make sure you check under Store Account that there isn't a button to do it a second time.

Everyone else: It's the base game & world adventures bonus points being reset. To anyone who can't find theirs - log out & back in and check under Store Account. I was able to do it twice, for a total of 2,000 points. (I didn't think to take a screenshot either.)

@wittanthony1 I'm not sure, I used Origin.
    @Jaceigh Hi nice to see you. Thanks for confirming what's going on. I could only find the link once, I do have WA but I registered it way way way after I got it, so maybe that's why it won't work. I don't actually remember if I even ended up getting points from WA or if they had an expiration date to claim they by (physical copy).

As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @wittanthony1 it won't download just by opening the game I had to go into Origin to do it, but weather they make something like the superpatch to just download I don't know.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Kaime226Kaime226 Posts: 62 Member
    For those who may not be aware and don't yet have the Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine, it is currently less expensive on the weekly sales page than it will be when it comes up on the DD.
  • Options
    Kaime226Kaime226 Posts: 62 Member
    I happened to take a screenshot of the redeem button.

redeem.png

Hope this helps! :)
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,369 Member
    @kellycot1 So sorry to hear you're sick but CONGRATS! on finishing your thesis. What an accomplishment! Yay you! Happy to recommend your Simdex. I'd be totally lost without it. :)

Thank you so much, @angeljess26! Just got my 1000 points.
  • Options
    Kaime226 wrote: »

redeem.png

It helps, but don't be surprised if it looks different because mine did.
    @ZeeGee you're welcome just double check because @Jaceigh was able to do it twice. One lot for base game and one for World Adventures.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Kaime226 wrote: »

redeem.png

It helps, but don't be surprised if it looks different because mine did.
    @ZeeGee you're welcome just double check because @Jaceigh was able to do it twice. One lot for base game and one for World Adventures.
    oh yeah! Thanks for the heads-up, I've just collected a nice 1000sp bonus. :

Only got the Redeem button once so far, might try again later but I think this is the second time this has happened in the time I've been here so can't complain too much :relaxed:
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited November 2015
    kellycot1 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Hope all is well. I'm following the Sims 3 update drama and thought I should drop in here to say hi. Things are going well for me -- I have a nasty cold at the moment, but that does little to rain on my parade! I just submitted my Honours thesis (which I think is like a senior's thesis in the US), so yay for me. I also just presented at a postgraduate symposium (as the only Honours student), which was incredible, and just yesterday received a notice that I have been "conditionally recommended to be admitted" to the PhD program at my university. I've also picked up one day a week at two different news publications, so life is still very busy.

Even so, I always keep an eye on you guys here. I've noticed a few mentions of my Simdex (thanks @ZeeGee and @simgeek79) recently, so instead of re-explaining it I'll post the link to my old post about it: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14055242/#Comment_14055242

For anyone who doesn't already have it or another type of Store content organiser (like Crinrict's download program), I highly recommend you do some research and find a tool you like! If you're stalking the DD, it won't be long until you have far too much content for you to handle! :tongue:

HI ya Erin! Sounds like you have been a very busy gal. Congrats on finishing that thesis. That is just awesome! Congrats on the PhD program as well. Are you going to accept it? Or tired of school. Hope that cold goes away soon. I've been using your Simdex to find certain items I want to place in the world I'm working on so I don't have to place the whole pack or set. It is awesome for searching. I just wanted the rocking chair that came with a set, but couldn't remember which set and typed 'rock' in and hit find and there it was in two hits. LOVE IT!

I decided I am not touching that update with a 100 foot pole. I don't have to use origin to play my game as I have the original before 2012 disk, and I don't want to allow them any more access to my puter than they already have. I don't have to use the disk to play the game and I can use EIG with CAW so I am not about to mess that up. One of my friends just deleted origin from her puter to keep them from messing with her game. I'm not going that far, but, I won't download any other games from origin, not taking a chance on them messing up my CAW. I don't want my core mods messed up either since it will change the patch number on the game and not sure if some of the modders will update.
  • Options
    Hi everyone. Great to see others being able to claim the free simpoints too. Here is an update for what's coming up on the list for the next 27 hours. 87, 88, 90, 91, 95, 96, 97 and 98 are all one time only deals. 89, 93 and 99 are our green deals. 92 is the only yellow deal. 94 and 100 are both red deals. Enjoy your shopping.

Current deal

87 ) Superlative Sofa / 47 / 69 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming deals

88 ) Resonant Ice Receptacle / 52 / 90 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation; Futureshock Kitchen

89 ) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / 294 / 630 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (one item)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 370, # 692 & # 742)

90 ) Over-sized Shirt / 27 / 75 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

91 ) Lloyd Wright Bookshelf / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation

92 ) Technophobe No More / 901 / 1530 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 394, # 592 & # 158 but less than # 572)

93 ) Faire Folk Attire / 310 / 669 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 857)

94 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Refrigerator / 46 / 81 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 632)

95 ) Higher Tech High Wall Shelf / 15 / 25 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set

96 ) Lacey Retreat Romper / 27 / 75 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxury Resort Attire; August 2011 Compilation

97 ) Quilted Leather Jacket / 24 / 75 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

98 ) Leather and Buckle Attack Teen / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom + Attire

99 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 513 but less than # 364 & # 416)

100 ) Serenity Retreat / 1026 / 1539 / 33% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 690, # 244 & # 643)
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top