Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    @cwaddell awesome screens of your new sims.

Thanks.
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited April 2017
    @cwaddell Thanks for the comments. Lovely new sims. May I ask what defaults are you using?

@Zabeth0 You do know how to keep up the intrigue! Oh one bonus pic just for you...

vacuNtk.jpg

Your friend Bailey Swain was briefly a classmate of Sage and Sierra when they lived in Moonlight Falls. Yes Sierra of the bright-green-hair phase :p

@Silverofdreams30 Nice updates. Looks like the kids have grown up and moved on with life :)

Now, ahem.. where were we...

dN5427U.jpg

When I last left off, truly, Madison Avenue's phone rang in the middle of her carousel ride with her teenage daughter, Kaydence.

iKfjdp6.jpg

It was this woman, Renee Elise Bagley, a reporter for the Starlight Shores Chronicles. Ms. Bagley said that a woman wanted to meet with her and Kaydence at the Port-a-Party Warehouse, immediately.
    "What woman?" Madison inquired.

5SnXjDS.jpg

That woman had been Madison's former manager - and mother, Michele Marie Guyton.

yUWsJkM.jpg

The two parted ways several years back, under devastating circumstances. Even now, the ice between them was palpable as they barely acknowledged each other.
    Kaydence watched with disbelief. This world, this side of that world, was completely foreign to her. Children firing parents? She couldn't imagine hiring her parents, let alone firing them.

K4gzZDp.jpg

The two stood side by side for a few frozen moments before Michele finally turned towards Kaydence to speak.

jtgFhU2.jpg

"Kaydence, is it?" Michele asked. "Let me get a look at you. My goodness, you look just like my Maddy."

lt9pjs8.jpg

Kaydence smiled. "Yep, it's me. Who are you?"

a3EXNdz.jpg

"Why, I'm your grandmother, dearie, much as it pains me to say that word." Kaydence managed a chuckle. She was definitely psyched to finally meet the woman who had made her mother, and thus played a role in making her, too.
    "Oh my gosh, there are so many questions I want to ask, and so little time I have to ask them, as I go to the studio tomorrow for work on the TV show and go back to Sunset Valley the day after - "

eRsTYGW.jpg

"Honey, I'm so proud of you. I've been watching. Tell you what, let me give you my phone number." Kaydence feverishly pressed Michele's digits in her cell phone.
    "I want to record this for my blog, oh my goodness, I just met my grandma!" They took a smiling selfie.

*I actually didn't plan this part of the update, she walked into the warehouse while I was filming something else. So I ended up having to rewrite and rework the whole thing.*
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited April 2017
    @venusdemilosims Yeah I mostly post in the other thead now since this one slowed down, you are able to read them there.
    I waited so long for my teens to go on dates this time but now it was time for it.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Yeah been dealing with a lot of real life stuff so not posting as much.

• Options
    @venusdemilosims hugs we can all be busy at times
  • Options
    @cwaddell ... May I ask what defaults are you using?

Thank you.

I use default replacement skins -

E-skinDefault-AYM-FV2 for my males and
    S Club F1.0A for my females

plus Buhudain_DR_YouAreReal body and face for both males and females (gives some details such as the adams apple on the males)

Default replacement eyes - BEyes ColorBlend_071409, plus a default shadow (on eye itself) - Esc iShadow
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Decided to copy my latest post over here too, I mostly post in the other thread so you can read my updates there. But if you want to comment please do so here.

ast update for today

[img][/img]NFFM0EU.jpg

Everyone left in the morning, and the siblings was all partied out they slept long.
    and as they woke up it was a veery slow day for them all.

[img][/img]7zbZdo1.jpg

[img][/img]p9NKal9.jpg

[img][/img]FRCF9nU.jpg

It is autumn but the morning was still warm so josh told his siblings he were going to
    be very slow by the pool he was beat after the party the day before.

[img][/img]tMeWzsV.jpg

Adam slept the lognest, as he woke up he said he would clean the house to wake up more so he did.

[img][/img]23qVqp9.jpg

River was also tierd but finished her painting of Adam.
    They all are self registered as painters or writers.

[img][/img]AfLLS18.jpg

Miss Gizmo too was relaxing and enjoyed the calm once again

[img][/img]YwfpPO7.jpg

" And so the boy who liv..." ( no no no waaait Adam that story is already done,
    nah he was not writing fantasy but a horror novel.

[img][/img]Oyu8SmB.jpg

" thanks for yesterday Adam I had so much fun" Sandi said and hugged him when they
    met for an afternoon date ( Adams wish)

" your welcome honey" he answered as they hugged.

[img][/img]HaJ4F2B.jpg

In the evening they all went to the movies ( Those films looks good)

All for now.

• Options

[img][/img]23qVqp9.jpg

Great pictures. Also love the curtains by the tub. Do you know where you got them? I used to some like them on my old computer.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @cwaddell Cute baby! Congrats'! :D Very nice pic of a shirtless Jason - I keep thinking bad boy Jason is the lucky one who can plum around without getting girls preggers... ;)

A bunch of beautiful sims - again!

@Silverofdreams30 Love your Butter pics! :) And very nice bathroom!

@dreamerz13 I believe that house is my dream house too! Amazing pictures! :)

@venusdemilosims I'm sorry to hear you're not well. I hope spring will bring some good vibes! :)

@Zabet0 Really smooth move of Raphael! :o Does it mean we'll see some action in the Christmas special, or even better, in the "original" version? Can't wait for a face to face with his arch nemesis! >:) Chester is smooth too, succeeding in offering his help without offending Raphael. Very diplomatic... :# Can't help but feel sorry for Raphael, though. Poor devil, it must be horrible to be so feared that no-one shows for the Christmas buffet. :o
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    And here's a new update to y'all! Just before I stagger off to bed...

The Grey Witches Part II - Chapter 40 is out!

Granny has found out about IDC’s gig on Saturday, and she’s not happy about it.
    tgw-02-40-03.jpg

And Taïga get some cool (or uncool) news too…
    tgw-02-40-12.jpg

The blood moon has finally risen over the Bayou, and it's time for Taïga's initiation rite.
    tgw-02-40-25.jpg
    tgw-02-40-27.jpg

Which is her element? There are only four, but hers is a totally new one – that almost kills her.
    tgw-02-40-36.jpg
    tgw-02-40-41.jpg

Thanks to Sprinkler the leprechaun, Granny can leave on a dangerous quest. It seems only the blood from Taïga’s father can heal her. But Magnus Darkling has been neutralized by the Council…
    tgw-02-40-48.jpg

If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow my blog. Just click on the link or on my siggy!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @cwaddell the hosue is by pralinesims on tsr the curtains came with it.
    Thank you.

@jillbg thanks you knwo I love your story great update.
  • Options
    OzGuyOzGuy Posts: 57 Member
    @jillbg Great stories, i love how detailed they are :smile:
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks! :D I love praslinesims - the make-up and the build material is always high quality! <3 Even if there were some problems a couple of years ago about them copying a skin or something... :#

@OzGuy Thanks for your feedback! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    @jillbg

Yay more Grey Witches!! Rowan is in trooooooouble! And Taiga better be ok!!

"If it was easy, it wouldn't be a quest" I laughed at that! :D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    jillbg wrote: »
    And here's a new update to y'all! Just before I stagger off to bed...
    Fantastic pictures and enticing glimpses of the story.
  • Options

I'm playing my household generating game in Suvadiva Resort a small world I have changed from a resort to a small full functioning town.

This gives an idea of what the world looks like.

Screenshot-58sm_zpsqgxdkajt.jpg

Screenshot-17sm_zpsrnydatdl.jpg

Screenshot-8sm_zpsqc7iknyv.jpg

As created, Suvadiva Resort it is a great vacation world but I converted some lots to provide the rabbit holes needed for most towns.

I didn't want any resorts or base camps so converted the base camp and one resort into residences. I bulldozed the big resort and created a town center. (I got the idea from playing in Salmon Woods where one lot houses many rabbit holes. It was the primary gathering spot for the town.)

my town center

Screenshot-104sm_zpsnkzucrhm.jpg

Screenshot-103sm_zps3tncgbvi.jpg

Screenshot-124sm_zpswl90fx88.jpg

Screenshot-106sm_zpsliie67yx.jpg

I bulldozed the big pool and made a gym.

Screenshot-100sm_zpsor2dvfae.jpg

Screenshot-98sm_zpsk58vvniy.jpg

I also got rid of the underground grocery (it is now part of the town center) and placed trees and plants that can be harvested.
  • Options
    ShojoDaggerShojoDagger Posts: 320 Member
    I have a question....kind of a nooby question....

So, I have in one game a teen girl & she has a wish to be BFF with her teen brother. No problem they get along great & have been best friends since they were little.
    Except, I can't seem to find the "become BFFs" option in any of her socials when she talks to him. What conversation level is this supposed to be in?
    The game says something like "talk to <whoever> & find out what your sim has in common" to become BFF, well the only trait they share is the family's klepto trait, and they have different favorites too.
    Am I missing something here? How do I make them BFF?
    I uploaded something! (yay) My Studio
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Wooo I have a 4 day weekend, so I like, have time to pop in. Maybe even play my game. I've been having load issues (doesn't load my EP's) which just seem to be getting worse so I usually either run out of patience or time, or both, to deal with it. Pretty sure it's all because of patch 1.69 so eventually I'll move over to steam. But I think I have plenty of time to deal with my game patience we'll see lol but at some point in the next few days I'm sure I can get it going (and then just not shut it down again lol). And I'm already on attempt 3 for today lol, so while I deal with that I might as well come do comments (been meaning to for a couple days anyway).

cwaddell wrote: »
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Hello lovelies. Sorry I just kind of vanished again. I dunno what my problem is. I'm getting less hours at work and still can't find simming time, lol. I have also had a rough time getting used to my new shift times though so that's probably a lot of it, my sleep and everything has been all messed up.

And at this point since I've never really caught up for like, a long time now, I'm just going to like silently try to catch up (and hopefully not fail yet again) and comment from here on out (I hope). I think, maybe I can manage this time lol.

I did finally buckle down and get together an update on Aedan. ...

I've vanished too although I have been playing sims but not really reading the forums. Great pictures. Love your red cottage.

Thanks. It was a premade from Aurora Skies, then again I'm not sure there's a single piece of the original that I didn't touch lol.

Your sims are lovely. I really like Barry and Quinn.

The town centre looks great too and is a fantastic idea.

eRsTYGW.jpg

"Honey, I'm so proud of you. I've been watching. Tell you what, let me give you my phone number." Kaydence feverishly pressed Michele's digits in her cell phone.
    "I want to record this for my blog, oh my goodness, I just met my grandma!" They took a smiling selfie.

*I actually didn't plan this part of the update, she walked into the warehouse while I was filming something else. So I ended up having to rewrite and rework the whole thing.*

Kaydence is adorable lol. I love that she was so excited to meet her grandma. Kind of sad that she didn't know who it was at first though.

Gotta love when your game thinks it can make its own plans lol. Know that feeling.

@dreamerz13 I believe that house is my dream house too! Amazing pictures! :)

Mine too, lol. Thanks.

Fantastic pictures as always, your pictures are always so good at capturing the story all on their own.

[img][/img]Oyu8SmB.jpg

" thanks for yesterday Adam I had so much fun" Sandi said and hugged him when they
    met for an afternoon date ( Adams wish)

" your welcome honey" he answered as they hugged.

Aww they're cute together. And I love her hair!

I have a question....kind of a nooby question....

So, I have in one game a teen girl & she has a wish to be BFF with her teen brother. No problem they get along great & have been best friends since they were little.
    Except, I can't seem to find the "become BFFs" option in any of her socials when she talks to him. What conversation level is this supposed to be in?
    The game says something like "talk to <whoever> & find out what your sim has in common" to become BFF, well the only trait they share is the family's klepto trait, and they have different favorites too.
    Am I missing something here? How do I make them BFF?

I don't know if you've figured it out already but I think you just have to spam the friendly interactions until it pops up. I think their relationship bar also has to be totally full or really close to.
  • Options
    ShojoDaggerShojoDagger Posts: 320 Member

I don't know if you've figured it out already but I think you just have to spam the friendly interactions until it pops up. I think their relationship bar also has to be totally full or really close to.

Hmm. The odd/annoying thing is that in a different game, I brought an IF doll to life & when the IF & the girl who owned it aged up to teens, the first time I had her talk to the IF as a teen... there was the BFF option.
    But in the game with the teen siblings, the option doesn't want to appear!
    I guess I'll have to just keep trying til it shows up.
    I uploaded something! (yay) My Studio
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    @cwaddell Lovely pics of the resort, and thanks for the update on the skins. Might try those when my laptop cooperates.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice update on the growing kids!

@dreamerz13 Thanks for the comment. Kaydence is one of the most expressive sims I've ever had. She hides nothing. I stopped planning for my game a long time ago. It makes up its own mind.

• Options
    @dreamerz13 hope you can get your game working.We have a long weekend in Sweden too.

@venusdemilosims Thank you. Great udpates.

• Options
    ( copied from other thread)

I have one more update today and this is River and Twikkis wedding and proposal.

I love the beach so its where all my proposals take place , I have no
    wedding lot in game right now but here is a few screens private wedding.

[img][/img]5D6r9UI.jpg

Twikki had a shower in the morning before going on a special date with river

the rest is all screens no text

propoal

[img][/img]AOkaKr1.jpg

[img][/img]54LD0M4.jpg

[img][/img]54LD0M4.jpg

[img][/img]9uAWJp1.jpg

Private wedding

[img][/img]NFeQpep.jpg

[img][/img]RuWH6DK.jpg

[img][/img]0SjOtME.jpg

[img][/img]nX0MeVz.jpg

Back at home

[img][/img]GZV7iud.jpg

[img][/img]xLwZhel.jpg

Adam and Sandi enjoyed soem quiet time togheter

Great recent updates o nthe last apge all

All for now

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 How adorable, the engagement pictures are so romantic! :)

@cwaddell Thanks! :) Nilxis is - IMHO - one of the best world creators out there... :) I like what you've done with Suva Diva!

@dreamerz13 Thanks! :) I hope you'll get your game going soon!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options

Hmm. The odd/annoying thing is that in a different game, I brought an IF doll to life & when the IF & the girl who owned it aged up to teens, the first time I had her talk to the IF as a teen... there was the BFF option.
    But in the game with the teen siblings, the option doesn't want to appear!
    I guess I'll have to just keep trying til it shows up.

Odd. I hope it works. I guess it's always possible it's glitched. I think I remember it being relatively easy before not quite immediate but not much work. It's been a while though.

@dreamerz13 Thanks for the comment. Kaydence is one of the most expressive sims I've ever had. She hides nothing. I stopped planning for my game a long time ago. It makes up its own mind.

Lol, I need to learn to stop planning still. I don't plan constantly or too rigidly but my game still throws me off lots lol. Sometimes its a good thing though.

@dreamerz13 hope you can get your game working.We have a long weekend in Sweden too.

Thanks, it seems okay now for now at least.

Lovely proposal and wedding. Beaches rank way up top on my favourite proposal and wedding spots, too.

@dreamerz13 Thanks! :) I hope you'll get your game going soon!

Thanks it only took until like 2am lol but its going now. Granted I didn't try that hard in that time lol.

• Options
    Thought I'd post a bit from Aedan. I honestly thought I had more, but I didn't realise until I was uploading so whatever, I just uploaded anyway and we'll go with it lol. I played so much though after the last update and for a few days until my game really started acting up, guess I just wasn't in a picture-taking mood lol.

Other than I took about a thousand of the guy in my avi lol. I was so excited though I've never seen a unicorn in the game before, granted I've played with pets so little because I couldn't get it to work until I got this laptop. But yeah, Aedan found and befriended a unicorn. And I only cheated a little bit lol, because I was really close to getting it into my household and nraas so kindly reset it for me and I lost almost a the whole sim night to work on it. LOL, so the next time it showed up I cheated the relationship up to make up for the lost time lol. Pretty proud of myself though because it was really really hard not to cheat in the first place. Now I'm going to try to get a female though so I can have a unicorn baby (and yes, I will cheat a female unicorn into the house).
    [img][/img]34291095636_1a8dce412f_b.jpg
    [img][/img]34291090006_71b4fe762d_b.jpg

Cheri doesn't seem so impressed by the unicorn though lol. If it had been a female, or when I find a female one I'm totally naming it after her though lol. Then Aedan can be like "I named this gorgeous, rare, majestic animal after you because you're that amazing and it was the only fitting name" lol.

Aedan absolutely adores his unicorn though. He might love it more than he loves his wife or daughter lol. But it's adorable, they're a cute pair lol.
    [img][/img]33521681893_6e398aae07_b.jpg

Anyway now he gets stuck looking after the animals and Cheri gets the garden because both are like full time jobs now (and the animals are almost all his fault so it's his problem). And I think Aedan might still need to quit his job to help out. But I'm kind of scared. The man is the biggest workaholic I've ever seen and I think he might kill me lol if I make him quit.

And I had to move their house to a bigger lot to fit in a stable for the unicorn lol. Now they live out by the ocean so they can fish almost in their backyard. And they are like completely self-sufficient now.
    [img][/img]33507874424_4c96d4719e_b.jpg
    (nevermind that Aedan's forgotten the most essential equipment for fishing... and is still acting like he hasn't lol)

Also a friend of Aedans had a kitten they were putting up for adoption and Aedan so happened to stop by to "visit" (raid their garbage for information for a report, but he got caught and had to cover it up) and well... he left with a new kitten. Can't remember her name for the life of me though.
    [img][/img]33521688763_03045ed46f_b.jpg

Cheri was again not too impressed lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top