Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The American Horror Story Project

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Won't be able to contribute, but I think Im gonna enjoy lurking this thread!

-sits and waits for someone to make Myrtle Snow-

myrtle-snow-1.gif

dont_be_hater_dear.gif

Ha ha, I love her, although Jessica Lange is my queen :# (*)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    LordKacj wrote: »
    Hey I made Miss Robichaux’s Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies
    RobicheauxAcademy.jpg

The Academy was built in 1790 as a private school for privileged girls but was turned into a military hospital in the Civil War. In 1868, Marion Warton, The Supreme, the most powerful witch of the generation and a prominent socialite back then, reclaimed the building and reinstated it as a school as a cover-up, but in reality turned it into a safe haven for young witches to learn and hone their powers. Due to many women of the bloodline choosing not to reproduce, the population dwindled from at most 60 in the academy, to the present of just four girls.

======================================

This is my first build, I attempted to recreate the main location from American Horror Story Coven! The furnishing isnt the best but its my birst attempt at a big house, I normally do more homey small houses. Please give it a download if you like c:

yMmtnDl.jpg

2CgY4Cg.jpg

Download it from the Gallery: lordkacj
    name of the build: Miss Robiheaux’s Academy

I love the house. Do you have any more pictures of the inside?
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    hamburgerfayehamburgerfaye Posts: 431 Member
    Wow I love that people are still excited about my project :D I have a version of Emma and Evan that are fantastic in my gallery online. Just look up the user hamburgerfaye and youll find it :D I plan on making some of these characters and places in sims 4 as well :D
  • Options
    Elijah_BlueElijah_Blue Posts: 36 New Member
    I just got the sims 4 has anyone made any AHS stuff?
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Has anyone made anything from AHS: Hotel ?????
  • Options
    BatsyBatsy Posts: 1 New Member
    I have just downloaded about 1000 different pictures. I am undertaking a giant AHS project where I plan to recreate all of the sets and the characters from Murder House to the Hotel Cortez. Everything is most likely going to have CC, but I will list everything I use so everyone can enjoy them. You will most likely find the upload at the Sims Resource. I am going to try to keep the buildings as vanilla as possible, but no guarantees. Will post progress when the Murder House is finished- I'll take requests for ghosts (Doing Moria and of course the gorgeous Even Peters as Tate).
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    If you search the #americanhorrorstory hashtag in the gallery, you will find tons of stuff. There is a really good Mr. and Mrs. March from the AHS Hotel season and some really good ones from Coven as well. I also like some of the builds even though I haven't downloaded any to play in game.

Sorry - I'm referring to TS4. I can't remember if you were or not.

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    xSheimiixSheimii Posts: 34 Member
    This seems fun. I might contribute when I manage to become a member on here.
    T71rSpb.jpg
    Simblr!
    I'm exclusively playing The Sims 3.
  • Options
    xSheimii wrote: »
    This seems fun. I might contribute when I manage to become a member on here.

I look forward to it.