Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The American Horror Story Project

I just KNOW I cannot be the only simmer who is obsessed (OBSESSED I TELL YOU! hehe) with American Horror Story!?!

The newest season, season 3, has just started and it is subtitled Coven and about witches and voodoo. I am already crazy into this storyline! However, I have loved all seasons of AHS to date. Its simply amazing.

I would love to have a group project for American Horror Story where we re-create the sims from the show and maybe even some of the locations! Like Murder House in season 1 or Constances house with the closet of mirrors. For season 2, the asylum itself and BloodyFaces home, Kits home, too! For this new season, Madam LaLauries estate in the quarter or even Miss Robichaux's Academy for exceptional young ladies.

I have already started in my own game to create Cordelia Foxx, Sarah Paulsons witch character this season, as well as Madison Montgomery, a young diva starlet witch who is played by Emma Roberts. I would adore if other simmers wanted to get in on this project.

Thoughts? Ideas? Links? :D

Comments

• Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    edited October 2013
    OMG, I am beyond obsessed with AHS, it's my life. I've watched the newest episode about 10 times just waiting for the next one, haha.:D

I think I might participate in this, though. I'll see.:)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    hamburgerfayehamburgerfaye Posts: 431 Member
    edited October 2013
    Ive watched the new one 6 times already! Tomorrow we get a whole 'nother episode to obsess over WEEEEEE :D
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm not very creative but I would love to see what others come up with for AHS... :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I just finished a "Nan" sim, aka Jamie Brewer, the wonderful actress who has down syndrome and plays a clairvoyant witch this time.

I worked on Madison more, aka Emma Roberts, but she is still not "right", KWIM? I am interested in seeing others versions of her.

Im quite pleased currently with my Cordelia (aka Sarah Paulson) sim :D

Pics of all to come!
  • Options
    Apocalipstick007Apocalipstick007 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm so stoked to see your sims! I'm not as creative or patient as you are to create the characters and houses, but you already know how I feel about AHS. I'm so glad my hubby is just as in to it as I am. I can't wait until tomorrow! Eep!!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Heres photos of Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, the main location in Coven.

http://www.vrbo.com/2764

Im not good at building houses, so Im hoping someone with that skill wants to make these stunning and amazing locations!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Oh and heres a coven location guide. So many awesome places to build!

http://deepsouthmag.com/2013/10/american-horror-story-coven-location-guide/
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Heres a few screenshots. I will try to get Cordelia and Nan up for download today, Madison still isnt right :/

My Cordelia. "Delia with her powders and potions". hehehe ^_^
    Screenshot-17843_zps86e404ba.jpg

Screenshot-17824_zps03349795.jpg

Screenshot-17831_zpsb3b95404.jpg

Screenshot-17800_zps2534d77d.jpg

Screenshot-17805_zps89c96b43.jpg

Screenshot-17774_zpsd4950df2.jpg

My (still not right) Madison

Here she was on the first go round. Not even close.
    Screenshot-17776_zps96f8515d.jpg

Screenshot-17818_zps671ded29.jpg

Screenshot-17814_zps8c6b1e04.jpg

Here she is after two more attempts to make her look more like Emma Roberts.

Screenshot-17852_zpsfd7f9e5d.jpg

Screenshot-17871_zps4669a161.jpg

Screenshot-17860_zpsfe09fd98.jpg

She still isnt right, but I cant place my finger on exactly what need tweeking :/

And heres my sweet Nan [code]♥

Screenshot-17884_zps09ccfda2.jpg

Screenshot-17886_zpsb3cd6db7.jpg

Screenshot-17894_zps1ce033bf.jpg

Screenshot-17930_zps58b67634.jpg

Screenshot-17931_zps9a0ae26e.jpg

And last, Nan and Cordelia together
    Screenshot-17902_zps4e26e29e.jpg

Screenshot-17910_zps4508aa5d.jpg

Screenshot-17919_zps922b97a0.jpg

Screenshot-17923_zps96dfed92.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    The first 3 sims have been uploaded!

Find Cordelia Foxx, headmistress of Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies here
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7730842

Find Nan the Clairvoyant with down syndrome here
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7730845

And find my current version of Madison Montgomery, young diva starlet, here
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7730852

Recommend and make your own AHS sims for the project, too!
  • Options
    jujubug6992jujubug6992 Posts: 42 Member
    edited October 2013
    You know I'm In :}

Jule Claudine/Zoey Rose Bensun
  • Options
    Apocalipstick007Apocalipstick007 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited October 2013
    omg omg omg you did amazing! I think your Madison is amazing! And I'm completely amazed with Nan! So excited! Great job girl! I'm so excitical for tonight's episode! You really out-did yourself! :) Keep up the good work! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    GoGoGizmoGoGoGizmo Posts: 7 New Member
    edited October 2013
    A few people have already done the house from season 1 and it looks amazing but I would love to see someone do the house from Coven :)

Your Nan is amazing.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Beautiful sims! :D

Im currently working on the magic school, Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies. Its so huge and ****** but its taking foreeeevvvveeeerrrrrrr

And thanks Apocolipstick!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Okay, I have been working hard on Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, the school that the young witches in the new season, Coven, go to live and learn how to control their powers.

Now, I'm not a builder. Ive made lots of things for my own game, but they are nowhere near as organized as these fantastic builds I sometimes see in the community exchange. However, this is the best build I think I have ever done. It is turning out really nicely, and I only have a few finishing touches to add, so it should be up this weekend. :D

Its taking me FOREEEVVVEEERRRRRR so I really hope that the fans love it!

I've taken a few in game shots to share for now and get some feedback. Its not an exact replica of the school, so keep that in mind, but its the jest of it and has some extra fun things for sims that aren't in the real house, but will make the sim house more enjoyable for your simmys.

So without further ado, I give you Miss Robichaux's.

The first few photos were when I had the structure built, but was in the process of decorating.

Screenshot-17952_zpsf44f44d2.jpg

Screenshot-17949_zps21435832.jpg

Screenshot-17946_zps70f9c463.jpg

Screenshot-17958_zps4ea46cc3.jpg

Cordelias garden in the back
    Screenshot-17976_zpsc5ac7528.jpg

The pool, back righthand side of lot
    Screenshot-17980_zpsdca84f1a.jpg

A shot from the living room looking into the drop down study area. This is not a feature of the real house, but I wanted a basement, so I added this little studying area with lots of bookshelves and comfy chairs that accesses the basement stairs
    Screenshot-17989_zps1db57f7d.jpg

The living room
    Screenshot-17988_zps20d9e66a.jpg

Screenshot-17997_zps7b1bc4b4.jpg

Screenshot-17998_zpsc9066984.jpg

I thought a broom area would be a nice touch for a school of witches.
    Screenshot-17979_zps3d6b6daa.jpg

The kitchen
    Screenshot-17985_zpsffa573b0.jpg

Screenshot-17999_zps531b64b3.jpg

A media/game room I added for the teengirls. Bored sims are terrible, so this is not a feature of the real location, but added for extra sim fun :D
    Screenshot-17991_zps3525c27e.jpg

A nicely stoked and eerie pond in the far lefthand back of the lot, adjacent to the garden.
    Screenshot-17977_zps08bf73e2.jpg

A witches learning room
    Screenshot-17993_zpsf6230e35.jpg

Screenshot-17992_zps9d16b9c1.jpg

The dining hall
    Screenshot-17995_zpsc5529ddf.jpg

One of the Master bedrooms. I imagine this as Fionas room. The two master rooms are the only rooms on the second floor.
    Screenshot-18003_zps07c78916.jpg

The other master bedroom on the second floor. I imagine this as Cordelia and Hanks room.
    Screenshot-18007_zps9a6f1412.jpg

Okay, now onto the girls dorm rooms. Theres two beds in two of the dorms, and 3 beds in the other 2 dorms.

This one I imagine to be Madisons.
    It has private access to a hidden room and a study. It has two beds.

Screenshot-18011_zps5c46d2de.jpg

(the hidden room is behind this revolving bookshelf. Its currently empty)
    Screenshot-18012_zps74388694.jpg

the private study
    Screenshot-18018_zpseaf798ac.jpg

Heres a very peaceful dorm room, also has two beds.
    Screenshot-18014_zpsa5ee2432.jpg

A 3 bed dorm room
    Screenshot-18016_zps63e88aac.jpg

The most modern adult type dorm room
    Screenshot-18017_zpsbedcb918.jpg

A dorm bathroom (theres two. All the bathrooms still need some work
    Screenshot-18013_zps97131eb4.jpg

Heres a view of the staircase. I couldnt give the railings an agel wing look like they have on the show :/ but I tried my best. (I thought the bull horns were a good touch ;) hehehe)
    Screenshot-18009_zps63da45cf.jpg

Screenshot-18001_zps57470632.jpg

And last but not least (and Im not completely done tweeking her either) is Zoe Benson aka Taissa Farmagia sim.

This was her my first go round
    Very pretty but not too terribly much accurate
    Screenshot-17934_zps75799b0b.jpg

here she is after another go round. Much more like the actress but still not quite right
    Screenshot-17945_zpse0c97b87.jpg

Ill work on her some more this weekend and get her uploaded. I also will complete the school ^_^

What do you guys think? Is anyone beside juju and I going to work on this?

How do I get this some publicity? Because the show is super popular, the actors are amazing, and with supes this would be fun to play. I dont get why people dont wanna join :( Any advice???

• Options
    Danny1972xxxDanny1972xxx Posts: 3 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Hi

Saw your message in the other part of the forum asking for help. I can't myself (total amateur!), but I hope you get some people on board for this as it looks like a great project.

All the best.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    A friend of mine, who loves AHS and sims also, is making another version of Miss Robichaux's. He is a great builder, Im going to try to get him to make other places as well hehehe ^_^

Thanks, Danny! Im glad youre liking it and I hope we get some more creators as well! God knows theres enough talent around these boards to make some amazing content! JOIN US PLEASE!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Okay, its taking a weebit longer than anticipated but I will have Taissa aka Zoe and the school uploaded very very soon. I'm currently building Madison and Cordelia's alchemy skills and stocking their shelves with potions before I upload the house!!! :D Yall are gonna love it! And I worked more on Zoe, she looks soooo good now, I cant wait to share photos and upload them :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    OMG, I am beyond obsessed with AHS, it's my life. I've watched the newest episode about 10 times just waiting for the next one, haha.:D

I think I might participate in this, though. I'll see.:)

Have you decided to join us? :-)
  • Options
    TraumenMeerTraumenMeer Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    Exquisite design!!
  • Options
    angelradioangelradio Posts: 24
    edited October 2013
    I am a huge fan of Ryan Murphy's and Brad Falchuk's world and characters that make up all of the seasons of American Horror Story.

I'm addicted to the show and think its awesome that so many of you have the artistic talent to bring the AHS locations and characters to life in the Sims 3 world.

I myself do not have the talent to create but I'd be happy to download y'alls creation and give some feedback.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    So I completed the school and filled it with over 50 potions and elixirs, packaged it up with a great description... closed the game, logged into origin, opened the launcher to share... it gave me the green check mark like it uploaded to the site, but it never showed up in my studio :( I tried uploading another lot, just to see if it worked, and it did! Sooo... I know its not my launcher or my connection.

The lot I uploaded was a community lot though. And when I packaged up the school, it had my versions of Zoe, Cordelia, Nan, and Madison all living in the house, so they were packaged with it. Does that make a difference? Should I try to package it without them living there? If I do that, will the elixirs and potions on the shelves still be there?
  • Options
    angelradioangelradio Posts: 24
    edited October 2013
    Not sure if its just my launcher or connection but I downloaded your AHS sims and the only one that showed up in my game was Nan even though it said all of them downloaded.

I'll try to redownload them..
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Weird... they work in my friend Jule's game....
  • Options
    Slippy64653Slippy64653 Posts: 464 Member
    edited October 2013
    I am so excited to see these sims! Fiona will probably be the hardest in my opinion :P