Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The American Horror Story Project

Comments

• Options
    angelradioangelradio Posts: 24
    edited November 2013
    Weird... they work in my friend Jule's game....

It is weird the only one that doesn't show up in my game is Cordelia. I'll try redownloading her.
  • Options
    Slippy64653Slippy64653 Posts: 464 Member
    edited November 2013
    Is this project still going on? And I will try creating Misty, and is it alright if I use CC?
  • Options
    Slippy64653Slippy64653 Posts: 464 Member
    edited November 2013
    Bump?
  • Options
    Maxpt3Maxpt3 Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    Is this still going on? I just finished the first and second season of AHS so I just started watching Coven this weekend but I'll be attempting Miss Robichaux's Academy. Hopefully I can finish by this weekend :D

Update: Finished the Academy, will post the link when I upload the house. I hope everybody likes it, I worked on it for quite a while. :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    LucmaffeiLucmaffei Posts: 4 New Member
    edited November 2013
    PLZ someone continues doing this!
  • Options
    Elijah_BlueElijah_Blue Posts: 36 New Member
    edited November 2013
    YAY i have been looking for other Coven simmers I WOULD LOVE! to help you get something together all i need to know is what would you like me to make!I'm working on Marie Laveau and her Home/Style Shop(Cornrow City is the name of it). i was wondering what town were you using to make your stuff. I'm using twinbrooke because it has a swamp for Misty and a New Orleans feel. I will Post Photos as soon as possible (i finished watching the episode the dead for the 7th time we all need AHS rehab lol:D)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    screen10.jpg

This is how Marie Laveau is coming if you have any suggestions please say i love constructive criticism!! i will be using different hair and cloths for your info:D this is just the face im working on.
  • Options
    nonyabizznazznonyabizznazz Posts: 693 Member
    edited November 2013
    ^^ looking good

I may try making some of the charcters. I don't even know why I watch the show, it gives me nightmares lol
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I have been hard at work the last 2 days i have Made Marie Laveau and her Cornrow City home. I built the house in Twinbrook at 1144 Lakeside Lot in place of the other Salon in Twinbrook. I don't have much else to say i would love to see what you all think i will put the link to the uploads and the CC i used as soon as i upload them to the site and figure out what all i used lol. i think i will make Misty and her Swamp house next(I'm so exited)! Oh and thank you nonyabizznazz for the compliment :D

Marie Laveau Download link:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7827288
    Cornrow City Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7827294
    screen11.jpg

screen12.jpg

screen13.jpg
    (Not the best with pic cropping lol my bad)
    laveau10.jpg

screen14.jpg

This is the layout of cornrow city (I didn't see the pic on this site http://deepsouthmag.com/2013/10/american-horror-story-coven-location-guide/ before i started so that's why the outsides don't match but im still realy proud this place is the most detailed build i've ever done and i love the little thing's i put into it:D)

screen15.jpg
    (In the Garden there is a place to Plant a few B*tch's for some extra fun can't let anyone cross Maire Laveau)
    screen16.jpg

screen17.jpg

screen18.jpg

screen19.jpg

screen20.jpg

Here are some more pics
    screen21.jpg

screen22.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Here is Misty Day, Burned then Returned she now lives in the Swamp of Twinbrook I have the location i used to build her house in the below photo's i've realy been haveing fun building these places and i hope you enjoy them as much as i have been i hope someone else join's in on the Sim's Coven fun soon!!

Misty's Swamp House [Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7827691]
    screen23.jpg

screen24.jpg

Misty Day [Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7827692]

screen25.jpg

screen26.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I also found the "School Uniform" for you all it was made by HardCandy here is the link to the website to get it:D http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2013/10/american-horror-story-coven-outfit-by.html

Here is a pic of it i liked it
    coven10.png
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I will continue createing for this thread if anyone else post ;D (hint hint tell me what you want to see)

12/5/13
    the sacred takeing was amazin!
  • Options
    FLCLeureka7FLCLeureka7 Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    Those creations are amazing!!! I would love to be a part of this project. I have no experience or whatsover with creating sims based on celebrities but I think I am going to try.

Agreed, the recent episode was amazing! can't wait for this Wednesday. I wish they will make it a 20 episode season instead of 12 :/
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    A guy named SelahGio made Axeman ill post his a description and of course a link:D

axe_ma10.jpg
    "I made a Sim named Lyle Croft, inspired by AHS's The Axeman. Or rather 1919's New Orleans Axeman. Well either way, that's how Lyle was born. He's an adult, who refuses to be tied down. He's quite full of himself, as the pictures might seem below. Maybe one of you has a use of Lyle. He's CC and CAP free. I don't mind if you guys use him for your challenges or what have you. Though it would be nice to see a link. I also don't mind if you change anything like his clothes, hair, facial hair, traits, anything like that. Don't change his physical appearance, unless it's skin and hair color for something berry related. Other than that please leave his looks alone. Most important please don't claim as your own or re-upload Lyle for any reasons. " -SelahGio
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/728824.page
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Those creations are amazing!!! I would love to be a part of this project. I have no experience or whatsover with creating sims based on celebrities but I think I am going to try.

Agreed, the recent episode was amazing! can't wait for this Wednesday. I wish they will make it a 20 episode season instead of 12 :/

That would be awesome if you made something i know La Laurie hasn't been made or her home that i know of anyways:D
  • Options
    AmaterasuChanAmaterasuChan Posts: 310 Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm about to build the Academy on a scale more similiar to the movie's if that's fine with you :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Sims crashed while I was almost done with the exterior. Gotta love this game! /sarcasm
  • Options
    hamburgerfayehamburgerfaye Posts: 431 Member
    edited December 2013
    I love that others have decided to join the project! Woot! Awesome find on the school outfit and I love your misty and her garden! Id add a bit more funky trinkets, but its amazing!!!
    Im using the haunted hallows hood, tho twinbrook does seem nice, just not enough "downtown area" IMO for new orleans. For some reason its buggy in my game also, that hood, so I think Ill keep em where Ive got em. I did have them in the hood that came with Supes, but it wasnt really "right", you know?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Id love to see the screenies! The trees make it to difficult to see whats going on in the regular upload pics
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Bump, posted a pic :D It's completely empty on the inside - couldn't get the interior right. I feel it might be too small but it won't hurt to try to fit in four bedrooms, a kitchen and a meeting room :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Thank you! :D
  • Options
    bubblegum17bubblegum17 Posts: 3
    edited December 2013
    Hello!!
    I am obsessed with American Horror story and by far Tate and Violet are my favorite. I am on asylum right now but I can`t wait to see coven. I`ve heard it was awesome.! I found some awesome look alike for tate and violet!
    http://yaprava.blogspot.com/search/label/celebrity Sims
    You have to put them in your saved sims bin. You have to get the cc so they work right in your game but they are amazing <3
    Happy simming
    Ty
  • Options
    jujubug6992jujubug6992 Posts: 42 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hey people. Check out my studio and rate and favorite my works please :} i created AHS characters and some vampire diaries characters.

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/jujubug6992/mystudio